It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What's in a name...?

City Of London as a corporate entity, one Shareholder at 75%, now out of business?

List of lord mayors of London

the Lord Mayor heads the City of London Corporation, the governing body of the Square Mile.

List of all mayors and lord mayors of London (leaders of the City of London Corporation, and first citizens of the City of London, from medieval times). Until 1354, the title held was Mayor of London. The dates are those of election to office (Michaelmas Day on 29 September, excepting those years when it fell on the Sabbath) and office is not actually entered until the second week of November. Therefore, the years 'Elected' below do not represent the main calendar year of service.

In 2006 the title Lord Mayor of the City of London was devised, for the most part, to avoid confusion with the office of Mayor of London. However, the legal and commonly used title and style remains Lord Mayor of London.

William Russell (Lord Mayor)

William Anthony Bowater Russell (born 15 April 1965, London) is a British financier who has been serving as the 692nd Lord Mayor of the City of London since 2019.[1]

In view of the global disruption to public life brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic, Lord Mayor Russell was re-elected, on 29 September 2020, as Lord Mayor of London for 2021.[2] He is the first Lord Mayor to serve more than one term since William Cubitt was reelected in 1861.[3]

Mayor of London

The Mayor of London is the head of the executive of the Greater London Authority. The role was created in 2000 after the London devolution referendum in 1998, and was the first directly elected mayor in the United Kingdom.[2]

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: aFrayedknot2
I guess I don't know how to post videos. I will try again.

Priory of Sion guy :Interview with Nicolas Haywood
Angel on Earth woman: Amanda Lorence

(just in case this next attempt fails too)
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Just quote this post and see how I stick yours in when you see the edits.
I take all that is after the = sign in the URL and paste it in the youtube one.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: CrazyFox
Replying to self for consistency, song is for the 2nd pic

edit on 8-6-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I posted this a few pages back.
City of London is what you are rightly describing. The City of London Corporation Ltd is something else entirely....so somebody more knowledgeable than me posted in reply.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Caled's weirdness for today. I got out of my car, turned around and closed the door, and I felt like I was falling into a hole. I had to dig in with my toes to keep from falling forward. No disorientation, nothing odd like vertigo. Just felt like I was falling forward and had to dig in. It reminded me of one of "The truth can change Your life" videos on YouTube when they said something about seeing things appear concave...kind of makes me wonder if they only expect you to see things temporarily appear concave because they actually are...

If you haven't checked out their videos on YouTube, they are worth a watch. The only thing that annoys me is that they started selling crappy swag. I forgive them. Mostly. I guess they have to pay the bills somehow.
edit on 6/8/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Pearl Harbor military base on lockdown over ‘potential security threat’

The US military base at Pearl Harbor was placed on lockdown Tuesday for “a potential security threat,” according to authorities and reports

Gates have been secured at JBPHH,” officials at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickham said on Twitter. “We will provide additional updates as they become available.”
In a statement, the base added, “There has been a potential security incident board Joint Base Pearl Harbor.”

Officials said also said that personnel at the base near Honolulu have been ordered to “shelter in place” — with the Honolulu Star-Advertiser saying the threat was a possible bomb aboard a Navy ship there.

nypost.com/2021/06/08/pearl-harbor-military-base-on-lockdown-over-potential-security-threat/

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

www.staradvertiser.com...=https://t.co/Iaua eFbWhQ

Outbound traffic now being let out.

Edit: new update

edit on 18Tue, 08 Jun 2021 18:06:25 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoTuesdayb20216America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Stuff

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I was in that area recently. You can cut the atmosphere with a knife. Covid mandates are crazy strict.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Rubini On Gab

Great News from ARIZONA!
- Forensic Audit - post #43

1.8 Million ballots have already been inspected (on a total of 2.1 Million).
only 280,000 remain to be checked.

Likely the Forensic Audit will be completed this week.
Then, we will have to wait 10 more days for the Report to be drafted.

please REPOST!

Edit to add:
my estimate (already published 2 months ago - PINNED post):
there are 522,000 FAKE Biden ballots (in Maricopa County alone)

Trump won ARIZONA:
TRUMP..........61.8%
Biden.............36.6%

BREAKING:
- Pennsylvania Forensic Audit coming soon?
- Georgia Forensic Audit coming soon?

Last week, a delegation of Senators from Pennsylvania, led by patriot Doug Mastriano, visited the ARIZONA Forensic Audit, to see how the Audit is organized.
Today, a delegation from Georgia is visiting the Arizona Forensic Audit.

Both the delegation from Pennsylvania, both the delegation from Georgia are interested in organizing Full Forensic Audits in their States, following the example of Arizona.
Shall we see Forensic Audits also in Pennsylvania and Georgia?

please REPOST!

by the way:
delegations from other States are also visiting Arizona Forensic Audit (in secret).

Arizona: the First Domino to fall
avalanche of Audits coming?

Strange feeling. Most of us want this revealed, want Joe out, want the swamp gone, etc. Which means, by default, we are actively rooting for the entire government(s) to collapse. None of us have lived through that here in the US, I'm not sure how fun it is going to be but we chose this path. And........ gloriously it all falls on Joe.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: aFrayedknot2

That is an abyss.

Prieuré de Sion - Casa Real Merovingia

The Priory of Sion - Jesus, Freemasons, Extraterrestrials, The Gnomes of Zurich, Black Israelites and Moon Blue Apples by Robert Anton Wilson, from GNOSIS Issue #6: Secret Societies (Winter 1987-'88).

“The history of the world is the history of the warfare between secret societies.”
― Robert Shea, The Illuminatus! Trilogy

“And Spaceship Earth, that glorious and bloody circus, continued its four-billion-year-long spiral orbit about the Sun; the engineering, I must admit, was so exquisite that none of the passengers felt any motion at all. Those on the dark side of the ship mostly slept and voyaged into worlds of freedom and fantasy; those on the light side moved about the tasks appointed for them by their rulers, or idled waiting for the next order from above.”
― Robert Anton Wilson, The Illuminatus! Trilogy

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hydroxychloroquine + Azithromycin therapy at a higher dose improved survival by nearly 200% in ventilated COVID patients

Treatment options have been limited in the ongoing coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. Earlier optimism regarding immunomodulatory drugs such as azithromycin (AZM) and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) seemed to be undermined by results of large interventional trials.

However, a fascinating new study posted to the medRxiv* preprint server (not peer-reviewed*), suggests that such disappointment may have been both premature and unwarranted, based on a re-analysis of over 250 patients on invasive mechanical ventilation (IMV) during the first two months of the pandemic.

Using computational modeling, the use of weight-adjusted HCQ and AZM appears to be associated with a more than 100% increase in survival, without a clear correlation with ECG abnormalities.

In this study, based on a subset of critically ill COVID-19 patients, consisting of patients who required intubation and IMV, data from the medical records were analyzed using several novel methods. This included not only the vital signs and laboratory values but the therapeutic methods.

The study was carried out on patients at Saint Barnabas Medical Center, New Jersey, with just over 1% having been clinically diagnosed to have COVID-19. Of the 255 patients, almost 80% died during the study period. Seven patients were transferred to another hospital on the ventilator, mostly after day 40 of hospitalization.

A pre-print version of the research paper is available on the medRxiv* server. A preprint is a version of a scholarly or scientific paper that precedes formal peer review and publication in a peer-reviewed scholarly or scientific journal.

With every log increase in the cumulative dose of HCQ, the mortality rate fell by 1.12 times, such that at 3 g HCQ, survival odds rose by 2.5 times.

When given together with AZM, the benefit was still more significant. Chances of survival increased further. Among those who received both > 3g HCQ and >1g AZM, almost half survived, compared to one in seven (16%) among patients who received one of these drugs at the same dosages.

news-medical.net/news/20210602/HydroxychloroquineAzithromycin-therapy-at-a-higher-dose-improved-survival-by-nearly-20025-in-ventilated-COVID-pati ents.aspx
edit on 8-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

My logic says that Quantum entanglement can know all possible things but it cannot decide what someone did, nor should it actually be useful unencrypting. 

I believe the reason it will make encryption meaningless is because it will be impossible to hack. Communications will be 100% secure so no encryption needed. Quantum computers, in and of themselves will revolutionize the world in ways we haven't even thought of yet.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

My logic says that Quantum entanglement can know all possible things but it cannot decide what someone did, nor should it actually be useful unencrypting. 

I believe the reason it will make encryption meaningless is because it will be impossible to hack. Communications will be 100% secure so no encryption needed. Quantum computers, in and of themselves will revolutionize the world in ways we haven't even thought of yet.

Now this makes a ton of sense to me. Good thinking on your part IMO. I can see that making it where the possibilities are so numerous nothing could ever compute them all in millions of years.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Eh. Thanks, but I didn't think it up. I read it somewhere once upon a time.

And this is strange. Coded comms? Zuckerborg throwing spears at targets while wearing hearing protection.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jun 8th

KU V21.29 09062021 0435gmt to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Data updates to @DanScavino, @Mike Pompeo and Storm Rider.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Two new Mr Pool pictures of No stock on shelves - aligns with a rumour I heard earlier about EU stock market crashing first tomorrow.

Left timestamps are from twitter in EST and right from telegram in UTC/Military time (GMT)

Pic 1 on telegram 4:23pm/03:45

Pic 2 on telegram 4:24pm/03:45

My picture loading playing up again!

1) Could mean:
a) Stock Market crash,
b) Key crypto like xrp/xlm short stocked,
c) Start of food shortages.

2) Posts linked by timestamps:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 913540 No.145885 📁
Dec 22 2017 00:44:47 (EST)
Test 3.
Q

Bolded date stamp encodes Jun 8th.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 913540 No.145899 📁
Dec 22 2017 00:45:14 (EST)
Fully operational.
Resolved.

Q

Bolded date stamp encodes Jun 8th.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3610ff No.93246 📁
Dec 14 2017 00:32:05 (EST)

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3610ff No.93181 📁
Dec 14 2017 00:24:04 (EST)
7803B61A-1F3E-47BD-88D4-F….jpeg

Saw this in last thread.
Focus on papers on table.
Graphic at top.
They all belong to the same sick cult/club.
Q

>>93181
Image at top: boy, boy/girl.
Enhance.
What else do you see?
Archive - watchers will now erase from web.
Q

Chan post number encodes Jun 9th.
Pictures is of Anderson Cooper - with JoanBenet Ramsey mannequin.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The birthing statement of idiocracy. How civilizations die. Quietly and pathetically...

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I don't think the Federal Government is as critical to our lives as THEY (Govt and MSM) want us to believe. I remember how everyone on TV was predicting mass starvation and lawlessness when President Trump threatened to shut down the Federal Government. I remember thinking 3 weeks into the shut-down how noone misses the Fed govt being closed.

The Fed and State governments proved again how dispensable they are, during the Covid-19 shutdowns.

Tons of people got stressed out, sick, suicided, etc., due to the shut-downs, but it wasn't because of a lack of government in their lives.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Trump Launching “History Tour” with Bill O’Reilly

“My job as a historian/journalist is to get important things on the record in a fact-based way. These conversations with the 45th President will not be boring,” O’Reilly said in a statement.

The tour opens on Dec. 11 in Sunrise, Fla., and will then travel to Houston and Dallas.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   
This World wide drug bust thing headed up by FBI....... showing the world how far their reach is? Pre-empting what is to come?
I feel there is something else behind this. If they can 'set up' the drug cartels, what else have they got baking in the oven to be unleashed placing them as 'World Police'?

Rainbows
Jane

PS Hope that makes sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join