It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Rel just one more thing before I head off. Beckman Coulter Foundation.
It is a thing, they really have had one and just wondering right now what funds have been placed there and how are these funds being used. As we have seen before these charitable foundations are anything but charitable.I wonder if it still exists since the company was taken over. I wasn't able to find any concrete information on it. I will look into it some more later.
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
O.H.

I'm of the belief that the Romney camp was OK with it and have been playing the RINO part to help the scummy people in DC. So much about Romney is fake before we found out about Pierre.

originally posted by: onehuman
I don't know how many of you are fans of Tore Says, but she just released one hell of an article. Even comes with wonderful little e-mails proofs, quite the cast of characters, and sooo much more. This one is going to be on fire, so get ahead of it!

EXCLUSIVE| Obama Admin Talks About How They Beat Romney Before The Elections

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes
The feeling when finding out that all wars are orchestrated, devastation and huge anger, lol then more rabbit holes, but for some time after i still held hope this was incorrect, quietly within, feel many are doing this at present.

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I don't anyone will think much of Hanks or Roger's once this movie readies it finale. Most will want to see them hanged.

The anger of mankind will rise up towards the heaven feeling that deep silent, heaviness of heart just before the coin drops at that very precipice in ti-me. It won't end well for team viper.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Just coincidence that these large scale cyberattacks on supply chains are happening with greater frequency in the lead-up to a WEF’s Cyber Polygon simulation next month? Or, is Cyber Polygon another Event 201? Is it a beta test for a disaster that is planned for the near future? The WEF is openly comparing future cyber attacks to covid outbreaks:

A cyber-attack with COVID-like characteristics?

Cyber Polygon in 2019 simulated DDoS attacks, web application attacks, and ransomware attacks. The 2020 theme for the event was addressing a digital pandemic.

Cyber Polygon in 2021

During the technical exercise, participants will hone their practical skills in mitigating a targeted supply chain attack on a corporate ecosystem in real time.

WEF: Footprints on the path: how routing data could reduce the internet's carbon toll (12 Mar 2021)

Unfortunately, today’s internet architecture is ill-equipped to accommodate such user preferences. The path-discovery mechanism that is used nowadays (a protocol called BGP) provides only a single path between any two points in the internet, offering neither transparency nor choice to users.

To resolve these drawbacks, researchers have been working for over a decade to create a viable alternative. This alternative, the SCION next-generation internet architecture, allows service providers (ISPs) to offer multiple paths to their customers, to augment these paths with valuable information (such as the carbon footprint of the path), and to forward traffic based on their customers’ path choice.

Recall the story from April: The Mystery of AS8003 where the DOD activated 175 million IP addresses 3 minutes before Biden was sworn-in. I wonder if this has anything to do with the SCION network. Infrastructure - Build Back Better.

WEF: Our current internet architecture was conceived for the 1980s. It's time for an upgrade (01 Jun 2021)

At ETH Zurich, we have been working on a modern replacement to the ageing BGP. The next generation SCION Internet is designed to be provably stable in the face of major disruptions and even hackers. By “provably” we mean that our researchers, aided by state-of-the-art software, applied “formal verification” to devise mathematical proofs of SCION’s stability.

Next Gen Internet Routing Protocol coupled to the Climate Change narrative.

Does SCION make it easier to censor the Internet?

No, SCION makes it strictly harder for a government to censor networks. We are not aware of an attack that a government could perform on SCION that could not be performed on today's Internet. On the other hand, many attacks that are possible in today's Internet, do not work in SCION, for example route hijacking attacks — a SCION path cannot be diverted due to the separation of control and data planes.
SCION FAQ

Based on the SCION Protocol, this new network is now fully built, tested, and moving towards the 2H 2021 target go-live.
@Anapaya Systems

No surprise the Swiss Octagon, Klaus & the Davos crowd are the puppet masters behind all of it. This year's Internet outages may be part of this SCION upgrade.?

7-minute video presentation about enabling novel interconnection agreements with path-aware networking architectures to replace BGP.

Flashback...

For two hours on June 6, a large portion of mobile device traffic in Europe was diverted through systems controlled by China Telecom. According to ZDNet, the technical error was caused after the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), which reroutes traffic at the internet service provider level, at Swiss data center company Safe Host leaked more than 70,000 routes to the Chinese internet service provider.
China Telecom May Have Revealed a New Hacking Method (June 11, 2019)

Flashback 2007: The New PSYOP Payload: Bird Flu and the Collapse of the Internet

“We don’t believe that the Internet will be compromised within a matter of hours or days,” said Brent Woodworth, worldwide manager for IBM’s Crisis Response Team, which does consulting on disaster preparedness. “Most Internet traffic is reroutable, and as different areas are affected at different rates by a pandemic, the networks could anticipate increased traffic and adjust accordingly — with the caveat that critical components will be maintained.”

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I don't know how many of you are fans of Tore Says, but she just released one hell of an article. Even comes with wonderful little e-mails proofs, quite the cast of characters, and sooo much more. This one is going to be on fire, so get ahead of it!

EXCLUSIVE| Obama Admin Talks About How They Beat Romney Before The Elections

DJT Knew

What DJT means by "ring" instead of "ered" Mittens With Mittens

Voting is toooooooooooo important to be left up the people. Your vote, my vote, their vote NEVER MATTERED. To think otherwise is to be a fool of one's own making.

Why would people of power, whose entire life about getting more power, just give up power to those they have total contempt for???

When an explanation for this ^^^ arrives in my inbox I'll start talking fair voting for the people by the people, until then anyone who occupies the fair voting position just doesn't get it.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Just to get everything straight:

1. Colonial pipeline "hacked"
2. Fuel prices go up, panic stricken long lines ensue
3. We need renewables, now! Infrastructure!!
4. Ransom paid
5. Pipeline reopened
6. Nearly all bitcoin ransom recovered*
7. Bitcoin was on a "bitcoin server" in northern CA
8. FBI obtained the “private key” for the wallet address. No explanation how the FBI got the key.
9. FBI saves the day

*No bitcoin wallet was hacked, nor is even known to be possible. Ransom hackers used a rented cloud server. FBI got a subpoena and took control of it and recovered coins. That's it.

Thank you alphabet agency for saving America's freedoms, and you can have a 30% budget increase next fiscal year.🙄🤡

Just wait a bit, = Problem, Reaction, Solution.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Maybe they got ahold of Nancy's laptop and "did something" electronically to the people she communicated with?

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hi everyone! I have had trouble logging in for months so I had to create a new account. It's Frayedknot.

First, I want to thank you all for the hard work and dedication to this momentous endeavour! Even though I have been reading and only replying in my own mind, I have been with you almost every day since the beginning of this amazing journey.

I stumbled upon this idea a few months ago and wanted to share it. It is fascinating that Ghost Rider brought up Priory of Sion today. I have been wondering if any of KU's posts with PS or P signify Priory of Sion. I know it was thought that it might be Paysuer or Peter Strok (that slimy weasel). I will try to imbed a video with another slimy weasel who is in the Priory of Sion. He talks about a deluge that is coming and nothing can stop it.
www.youtube.com...

On a lighter note, this lovely soul is sharing some ways to help us on the path. All of her videos are helpful, but this most recent one may be just the balm for some of you friends here.www.youtube.com...

edit on Tue Jun 8 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to embed vids

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
800+ suspects arrested in ‘exceptional’ global sting operation where gangs were lured into using monitored chat app – Europol

The FBI in cooperation with Australian police has been secretly operating encrypted chat app ANOM, which was popular among criminal gangs. The criminals had no idea that they were being surveilled while using the app. The covert operation eventually evolved into a joint effort by 16 countries to crack down on organized crime.

More than 12,000 mobile phones with the app were used by over 300 criminal syndicates, including Italian mafia, across roughly 100 nations, Europol said in a statement on Tuesday

Europol Deputy Executive Director Jean-Philippe Lecouffe said the takedown was “exceptional by its global outcomes.”

To date, 155 people have been detained in Sweden, the country’s police said. Linda Staaf, the head of intelligence at the Swedish Police Authority, said that many suspects were linked to the drug market. She added that five “Swedish criminal actors” were arrested in Spain.

rt.com/news/525988-europol-fbi-chat-app/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

‘Sting of the century’: FBI & Australian police trick criminal gangs into using surveilled chat app, make hundreds of arrests

The FBI and Australian police have been secretly reading a secure chat app popular with organized crime for several years. The operation, dubbed ‘the sting of the century’ in the media, resulted in hundreds of arrests.

Criminals have been using the supposedly highly secure encrypted chat app ANOM, which was installed on mobile phones bought on the black market, the Australian Federal Police (AFP) said in a statement on Tuesday. The devices were stripped of all other functions and could only send messages via ANOM, which was becoming increasingly popular in criminal circles.  

The sting – called Operation Ironside and which ran for three years – has led to 224 arrests by the AFP. The suspects were linked to Australian-based Italian mafia, Asian and Albanian crime syndicates, as well as motorcycle gangs.

rt.com/news/525953-australia-fbi-sting-operation/

Europol is connected to the European Commission (which is connected to Bill Gates and the Wellcome Trust)
europol.europa.eu/agreements/european-commission
ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/regional-innovation-monitor/organisation/wellcome-trust
ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/IP_18_6135

Europol is also connected to WEF
europol.europa.eu/newsroom/news/europol-and-world-economic-forum-team-to-improve-cybersecurity

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Create problems behind the scenes/out-of-sight, then ride in on a White Horse to fix them in a "radical" manner.

Good analysis of what the Democrats are up to, ETMN. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I guess I don't know how to post videos. I will try again.

Priory of Sion guy :Interview with Nicolas Haywood
Angel on Earth woman: Amanda Lorence

(just in case this next attempt fails too)
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Voting is toooooooooooo important to be left up the people. Your vote, my vote, their vote NEVER MATTERED. To think otherwise is to be a fool of one's own making.

Why would people of power, whose entire life about getting more power, just give up power to those they have total contempt for???

When an explanation for this ^^^ arrives in my inbox I'll start talking fair voting for the people by the people, until then anyone who occupies the fair voting position just doesn't get it.
a reply to: crankyoldman

Stars and Flags

I have been saying similar sentiments my entire voting life. Perhaps their should be another way to vote. No parties, no commissions, no interference. I do not know enough about blockchain to outright suggest it so vaguely will do. Starlink?

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
They said what many of us already knew about JM, why didn't we see this headline 3 years ago? Because "Fake Media".
Egyptian Headlines

“Egyptian media: John McCain is real Supreme Guide of the Muslim Brotherhood,” Middle East Monitor, September 3, 2018 (thanks to Lookmann):

Egyptian media has accused the late US senator and presidential nominee John McCain of being the ‘Godfather’, ‘leader’, and ‘real Supreme Guide’ of the Muslim Brotherhood organisation.

In remarks, he made during a talk show aired on Sada El-Balad TV, the Egyptian media personality and TV host Ahmed Moussa claimed that McCain, recognised in the US as a national war hero and longtime senator, was, in fact, the ‘real Supreme Guide’ of the Muslim Brotherhood."

“John McCain is the real Supreme Guide of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood, not Badee and not Akef,” Moussa said.

edit on 8-6-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ha, that escalated quick.

---------------

twitter.com...

Yes, she is (mentally sick) disturbed with no cure. They all need the boot to West Africa or a remote deserted island.

Meanwhile, All brain function has ceased. Comedy gold but damn sad.
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm confused. When did the IRS get statutory authority to regulate currencies?

The IRS Mission

Provide America's taxpayers top quality service by helping them understand and meet their tax responsibilities and enforce the law with integrity and fairness to all.

This mission statement describes our role and the public’s expectation about how we should perform that role.

In the United States, the Congress passes tax laws and requires taxpayers to comply.

The taxpayer’s role is to understand and meet his or her tax obligations.

The IRS role is to help the large majority of compliant taxpayers with the tax law, while ensuring that the minority who are unwilling to comply pay their fair share.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

edit on 6/8/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I'm confused. When did the IRS get statutory authority to regulate currencies?

The IRS Mission

Provide America's taxpayers top quality service by helping them understand and meet their tax responsibilities and enforce the law with integrity and fairness to all.

This mission statement describes our role and the public’s expectation about how we should perform that role.

In the United States, the Congress passes tax laws and requires taxpayers to comply.

The taxpayer’s role is to understand and meet his or her tax obligations.

The IRS role is to help the large majority of compliant taxpayers with the tax law, while ensuring that the minority who are unwilling to comply pay their fair share.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Mystifying. BTC and the rest are currencies I guess just because IRS says so, as they have the power to assign what is and what isn't. Which is REALLY EFFING odd because they will ONLY accept Cash or check - FED/IMF owned, "currency" to pay them. Can't pay by gold, or silver or house or car, or BTC. They don't know their own 1million page code book it seems.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: aFrayedknot2
I guess I don't know how to post videos. I will try again.

Priory of Sion guy :Interview with Nicolas Haywood
Angel on Earth woman: Amanda Lorence

(just in case this next attempt fails too)
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Welcome back FrayedKnot 2.0.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
"Is Joe Biden a Racist?" Harris: Yes.
"Is DJT a white supremacist?" Harris: Yes.
"Will you support bond for antifa/blm?" Harris: Yes.

"Will you visit the border, as you are in charge of the situation." Harris: I don't understand the question.

Harris is not the President we wanted, or needed, but the President we deserve.

Clip

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

The IRS clowns are launching "Operation Hidden Treasure" - a new program targeting cryptocurrency users who haven't reported their earnings, as cryptos reach an all-time high and the IRS seeks to get a piece of the crypto pie. Agents will be reportedly trained by crypto contractors. I'm sure that will go well.😆 Clip is from Mar 8, 2021. Ben Swann and Jeffrey Tucker first ~9 minutes.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
My logic says that Quantum entanglement can know all possible things but it cannot decide what someone did, nor should it actually be useful unencrypting. It would be useful in making a prediction in the future and that is subject to intangibles lining up to allow the path to the prediction to make it to completion. This Quantum thinking should be Schrodinger's cat where you cant know the actual ending and all endings are possible until you open the box. Or it should be you imagine something in that box and "BING" just like Star Trek there it is. THAT is quantum to me. YES, I could be way wrong and you may slam away at it.
ETA
That sounds like a thread but I am not that excited. I'm just thinking about it.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
from tele pwc. I think Paul Revere just rode past.
Q day is coming soon! (fried PS)

Thanks for pic & link.

Q-Day: The day quantum computers can render all current encryption methods meaningless.

originally posted by: MetalThunder

In other news now we know who runs Ghislaine Maxwells Twitter Account - Ghisla ine Maxwell’s family complains prison breaching UN’s ‘Nelson Mandela’ rules of dignity

The Twitter account run by the siblings of Ms Maxwell — with the name “Real Ghislaine” — said the conditions she faced in jail are so inhuman that they violate the 2015 rules adopted by the US.

“Under the United Nations Standard Minimal Rules adopted in 2015 for the treatment of prisoners – ‘The Nelson Mandela Rules’ — to which the US is a party, Ghislaine has been subjected to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment,” the family said.

In case you have not seen... Real Ghislaine by the 'Family'.

edit on 8-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join