It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Didn’t Pelosi give cookies to the troops at the Capitol too ? Very Weird ? Trey looks gaunt and sickly these days.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Old and New 17 being known as the New breath Breathes upon Earth.
Jon shows an old 17 while around us all cards disperse.
Gifted on the 6-6-2021.
www.youtube.com...

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
That’s why I’m not huffing too much hopium regarding the audits. I don’t think they will result in a “do over” or a reversal of declared winner. There is no clearly established legal procedure for that to happen.

Actually there is. I can't find a link right now, but this has happened to at least 2 members of Congress if I'm not mistaken. The fake winner had been sworn and was serving, and once the fraud was exposed and proven, they were removed and the rightful winner was seated.

No precedent for a Presidential Election, but the fact is... fraud vitiates ALL.

But this is something that the State Legislatures will have to handle.

The first problem to be overcome is, the State Legislatures would have to actually have the nads to do something about it.

First, they'd need to handle the Congressional/Senate races - remove any of the frauds, and seat the rightful winners.

Then and only then, should they go down the road of handling the first fraudulent Presidential Election in history...

De-certify the Biden/Harris electors, and Certify the Trump/Pence Electors.

Then the fireworks start - and I don't pretend to know what that entails, but I'd sure have fun watching...

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Maybe Bezos plans to parachute down from space, be seen as a hero, and then get elected Pope?

The dry run was shown to us here:

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Catching up so apologies if already mentioned cherokeetroy...

Your UFO video link has been removed "by the uploader"

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Isn't the point that you will be moving back to the pre-1871 constitution and therefore all elections will have to be held to fill the positions - I'm assuming noone will just slide from Position A in post-1871 constitution to position A in re-born pre-1871 constitution?

I think this is one major reason why people like Gen Flynn are telling the general public to be prepared to stand up and apply for government positions!

edit on 7-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Don't know what's up with the cookie shenanigans.

Cookie was the nickname of Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother (1900–2002), given by the Duchess of Windsor.

Magic cookie is a token or short packet of data passed between communicating programs, where the data is typically not meaningful to the recipient program.

As in 'tracking' cookies.

In lighting for film, theatre and still photography, a cucoloris (occasionally also spelled cuculoris, kookaloris, cookaloris or cucalorus) is a device for casting shadows or silhouettes to produce patterned illumination. It is normally referred to as a cookie or sometimes as a kook or a coo-koo.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Minor point but ColoradoTemplar probably needs an alternative abbreviation as CherokeeTroy is often shortened to CT?

I suggest ColoradoTemplar lets us know what they prefer...

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

cranky, what if...

"Doctor" Jill Biden giving cookies to the Troops was advising black hats how to identify where the nuclear warheads were - as exposed a few days ago:

Yahoo article on it

Would that imply Jen Psaki and Trey Gowdy were similarly "enabling the enemy"?

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Has anyone checked this out? (CSO Australia)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Had a hard time posting this. lol

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Where is the DJT social media expert...? I jest, a bit.

Trump statements spread far on social media even after ban, analysis finds

Before his ban, due to his role in the Jan. 6 Capitol attack, Trump's social media engagement generated a median of 272,000 likes and shares, primarily on Facebook and Twitter. After the ban, his median engagement dropped to 36,000 likes and shares, but 11 of his 89 statements in the past few months have been either just as popular or more popular than before the ban.

However, Trump's claims of widespread election fraud were 17 times less popular after his social media ban because of efforts by Facebook and Twitter to curb political misinformation.

Interesting to NOTE: DJT said today he is not in the stock market at this time, as it is "too high." That's a REALLY big shift from his championing of the market as a way to infuse confidence in regular folks. Curious thing to say.

The other statement was he believes BitCoin is a scam.

Do either of these tie to his wrinkled pants yesterday? That was sooooooo obvious it was worse then Gowdy's comms in the above post.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I've been asked by An ATS member on Telegram to flag up the letter to Fauci which details exactly how Covid was created:

Coronavirus bioweapon production method
The letter has so much detail that it must be by someone who witnessed the creation of the virus - or had access to documentation of same?

Apparently they are locked out of ATS hence can't post the above - link

The email to Fauci was on March 11th 2020 (think 11:03 marker which Storm Rider used as the bomb timer time the other day).
It was sent by Adam Gaertner to both him and separately to DHS!
Fauci refused to acknowledge it but instead forwarded it to "NIAID Public Enquiries"!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, what if...

"Doctor" Jill Biden giving cookies to the Troops was advising black hats how to identify where the nuclear warheads were - as exposed a few days ago:

Yahoo article on it

Would that imply Jen Psaki and Trey Gowdy were similarly "enabling the enemy"?

Gowdy's statement is strange of many levels including his manor and look. He's a teeeveee personality at this point, so "mistakes" = who cares unless you name them in great detail somewhere other then teeeveee.

Was what he was saying said because he could not say it safely any other way, which is hilarious - hide in plane sight on teeeveee because the idiots watching won't notice? Or, was it a mea culpa for public shame?

That said. Cookies and Contacts - no one ever ate contact lenses. They were glass then and he just didn't. Contacts suggests he gave bad advice or information to someone and is pleading his case??? Q-uestion is to who? WH or BH?

11 Gowdy Drops 5 have june deltas with one more being July 1.

Twit Account us rubbish.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Gen. Mike Flynn Drops Powerful Video – Trump Warns “Dishonest and Corrupt” Evildoers What’s Coming, “It’s Our Turn, And the Gloves Are Off”

President Trump:  As everybody knows, my family, your great country and your president have gone through a terrible ordeal by some very dishonest and corrupt people.  They have done everything possible to destroy us and by so doing have very badly hurt our nation.   They know what they are doing is wrong.  But they put themselves far ahead of our great country.  Weeks ago and again yesterday courageous Republican politicians and leaders had the wisdom, fortitude and strength to do what everyone knows was right.  I don’t like people who use their faith for justification for doing what they know is wrong.  Nor, do I like people who say, “I pray for you,” when they know that  that’s not so.  So many people have been hurt.  We can’t let that go on.

thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/boom-gen-mike-flynn-drops-powerful-video-trump-warns-dishonest-corrupt-evildoers-coming-turn-gloves-off/

The video ends with "Now it's our turn" "And the gloves are off"

I don't follow Gen. Flynn so if someone who does can confirm he posted this that would be great

ETA wasn't this video put out last year?
edit on 7-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The pundit doctored video snippet was ripped from "Trump delivers remarks at National Prayer Breakfast" Feb 6, 2020. Nothing to do with Gen Flynn far as I see. The quote from Trump starts around the 3 min mark.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Mr Pool just had a rush of 6 pictures... after the "XX" at 1:07PM. Here's all of them - the left hand side shows Twitter timestamp in EST and the right hand side shows Telegram post time in UTC (GMT):

This next one is a contrast edit by me

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger
Note the BRIDGE with guy in White at the end... St Peter?
Also Can't see the Wood for the trees? Bamboos vs. Trees.
Perhaps also a biblical a "Wheat vs. Tares" reference?

Bigger
Looks like POPCORN SEEDs to me? Time to switch the Microwave on?

Bigger
Heart Chakra?

There are some color comms going on - look at the flow:
1) Mostly black - a little white,
2) Mostly white (male's cloths) with black/grey hair, male sitting sideways on,
3) Black female in White background - with brown hair and brown solar eclipse in hands,
4) Brown/White Child, gradienting down to GREEN,
5) GREEN trees and White light, gradienting down to brown bridge and Tares/Wheat?
6) All BROWN popcorn picture,
7) Sun shining through black female's heart looks like Popcorn explosion?

I'll knock up a decode graphic with the posts indicated by the timestamps!

ETA - Here's a DECODE GRAPHIC - needs more insight though!

Bigger

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: cimmerius

Isn't the point that you will be moving back to the pre-1871 constitution and therefore all elections will have to be held to fill the positions - I'm assuming noone will just slide from Position A in post-1871 constitution to position A in re-born pre-1871 constitution?

I think this is one major reason why people like Gen Flynn are telling the general public to be prepared to stand up and apply for government positions!

I really don’t know.

Hadn’t heard about Flynn telling people to be prepare to apply for government positions.

I guess what I am focused on at the moment is the mechanism by which change can realistically take place.

For it to work I would suggest three required aspects.

1) The legal justification
2) The power to enforce that legality
3) Widespread public acceptance

A change in the specifics of the constitution could provide a legal justification.

The military could provide the power to enforce.

But public acceptance gets sticky. Addressing that may have been Q’s primary mission. Now we have the war of narratives.

Any legal justification cannot appear to be based on a technicality.
It has to be blatantly obvious. Like crayon drawings obvious. Spelled out in one syllable words, simple, undeniable and transparent. As Cranky has pointed out, most people don’t read documents. They don’t understand complex explanations. They aren’t familiar with the constitution we currently have, let alone what would follow from going back to an original version.

People also have a knee-jerk negative reaction to any military involvement in politics. That might be prudent as a general rule, but it means an exception isn’t likely to be recognized. If the military lays one hand on a sitting politician the people will be screaming COUP! The media will do the same and the media is still telling people what to think.

It doesn’t matter if it’s legal.
It doesn’t matter if it’s needed, justified, positive, beneficial.
We have seen over and over how being in the right just doesn’t always count for much. It’s not based on right or wrong. It’s about influence.
Too many people are still sheep.
Sheep get the wool pulled over their eyes.
Sheep are easily led.
Sheep spook easily and are prone to panic.

BLM caused riots over….what?

Imagine what would happen when politicians start being removed from office.

It has to be a slam dunk that the people who can’t figure out what sex they are can understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join