It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fire1971

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...
Ten days before Trump inauguration, Fauci states the incoming administration will face a "surprise outbreak".

[...]

In the photo at link above you'll see Dr. Jerome Maurice Hauer (Jerry Hauer).

9/11 Jerome Hauer On WPIX After WTC 7 Demolition 600 pm:

For context about this deep state agent see the description text @ www.youtube.com...

[...]

I personally know Jerry Hauer former head of NYC OEM ,I’ve dined with him, smoked cigars with him many times and I can tell you,your 110% wrong about him. He does have some great stories but your way off base with your post. Cheers
edit on Fri Jun 4 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

Not saying neither here nor there, just saying I can't understand the logic here. I'm sure Ted Bundy was quite cordial with most people too and not trying to kill someone every hour of his life.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Good Evening All...

Thinking about the Evolution of this Q journey and how profoundly I’ve personally evolved, learned to study, listen and recognize the unbelievable synchronicity of friggin Everything ! Have been really re-thinking A LOT about how to make the best use of righteous anger, knowledge and a willingness to BE Better....LOL... ugggg , making Peace with our Real History and all that implies.

Highly recommend watching the Mr. Roger’s movie with Tom Hanks, not at all what you would think, maybe it’s a small way Tom redeems his soul through playing characters that are the Best of Us.
Don’t want to spoil the Movie, but if you watch, note the 1st and last scenes showing the magazine covers.....who was Mr. Rogers ?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The more we go, the better we see.
The more we understand this is BIGGER than we can imagine.
Nothing is random. Everything has meaning.

Each step is a lesson to teach (knowing we will make mistakes/stumble)
Every clues & proofs as a "nose touch" to offer us comfort.
Showing us that what many see as "setbacks" = opportunities.

If we see these proofs as true, then the words being shared are also true:
God Wins, Fear Not, No Coincidences, Find Peace, Unite, BeBest, Be Still,
All Connected, Hold the Line, Integrity, Trust yourself & Humanity, Forgive

NEWS UNLOCKS = FUTURE PROVES PAST
Future events = proofs become crystal clear & mathematically impossible.
Posts not for guessing the future but to make connections to the past.
Offering us another piece = greater UNDERSTANDING = strengthening our FAITH.
FAITH = PATRIOTS IN FULL CONTROL = GOD WINS

WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG? LUKE 15
FINDING THE LOST SHEEP.
CELEBRATING THE PRODIGAL SON'S RETURN.
THE UNFORGIVING SERVANT.

7.9 billion x 4-6% = 316,000,000 - 474,000,000 souls
To God, even 1 is too many.
All are his children = See us all as ONE FAMILY.
With our CALM, use OUR ACTIONS to spread this LIGHT to others.

No matter what happens, we are being lead to the precipice together.
We will then be at the right time & exact place.
To make our choice.

EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED = EVERYTHING IS COMING TOGETHER
UNITY has always been the goal.
PEACE = Prize & Forgiveness means everything.

The BIGGEST #TEST for Humanity
Showing #MERCY & Giving #COMFORT
what arrest would open up your friends & Families eyes the most

edit on 5-6-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Bundy looked a lot like Bush Jr.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I don't anyone will think much of Hanks or Roger's once this movie readies it finale. Most will want to see them hanged.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The feeling when finding out that all wars are orchestrated, devastation and huge anger, lol then more rabbit holes, but for some time after i still held hope this was incorrect, quietly within, feel many are doing this at present.

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I don't anyone will think much of Hanks or Roger's once this movie readies it finale. Most will want to see them hanged.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Apologies for the delay in response... I've had an evening with ALL of my kids, for first time in 3 months. Evening rounded off by some delicious Limoncello that was home-made by ma. You appreciate sipping such a drink when you know an 84 yr old has been shaking the bottle 10 times a day for 4 months to fuse it all together!

Your mother makes Limoncello!!!????
Do you think she would share her recipe? I love Limoncello! On second thoughts, best not. It wouldn't last long!

Jane

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Jane, I'll get the Limoncello recipe over the next week and PM it to you!

Warning - I can't believe how strong it was; after 1 shot and half a bottle of red wine I was merry - this from a guy who can deal with 6 to 12 pints, 3 or 4 bottles of red or a score of double shorts.
edit on 5-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Is this US Coast Guard tweet at 14:00 GMT WARNING us that RED5 has just been fulfilled?

Another office with a view! #USCG Station Chicago enjoys the skyline on the shores of Lake Michigan.

DECODE GRAPHIC at this Telegram post as I still can't load graphics here yet.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673 📁
Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

Worth noting that the RED5 line has a SPURIOUS SPACE which then makes it 22 characterrs long = completion/fulfilment?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Warning - I can't believe how strong it was; after 1 shot and half a bottle of red wine I was merry - this from a guy who can deal with 6 to 12 pints, 3 or 4 bottles of red or a score of double shorts.

Thank you very much, and in which case i will defo give it a go!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
bigger
Sometimes lo tech functions eaiser than hi tech here is a decode that I found while looking earlier
bigger

I found another but had to post elsewhere
edit on 5-6-2021 by CrazyFox because: RATS are having fetal tissue sewn onto them wtf

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

I had to think about this for a few minutes. Oddly enough, even if I had a time machine that could go backwards in time, I have no interest in going back to any specific time for any reason whatsoever.

I totally agree with you Caled.
While the temptation to go back and correct your own mistakes, or change any wrong that happened to you in the past would be tempting - if there really was a way to go back in time, I think I would have to pass on it as well. Regardless of the many painful things I've gone through and am currently going through (both physically and emotionally), and many of the stupid things I've done and idiotic choices I've made, etc., etc. - I am married to the woman of my dreams and I have 3 beautiful daughters, a son-in-law who is equal to or better than anyone I would have chosen for my oldest, a grandson who is far cuter than anyone else's grandson... I would be afraid that making the smallest, most insignificant seeming change in the past would take away all that I cherish in the current day. No amount of money, better job or home, cars, health - NOTHING is worth more than the family I have now. No way I would gamble that!

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger

EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED = EVERYTHING IS COMING TOGETHER
UNITY has always been the goal.
PEACE = Prize & Forgiveness means everything.

The BIGGEST #TEST for Humanity
Showing #MERCY & Giving #COMFORT
[url=http://twitter.com/VVission123/status/1401058431751147520] what arrest would open up your friends & Families

Comfort and Mercy are the names of the US hospital ships. Wondering if connected.

Editing to add... I read your post a few times over because something intrigued me about your first three lines above. Since I was a child I was fascinated by patterns in nature and how they repeat in geology, plants, animals etc. and spent most of childhood in solitude contemplating these things. From an early age my dad taught me about physics and, while I loved contemplating the macrocosm and microcosm, the middle ground devoid of connection between these poles never sat peacefully with me and needed resolved. He had no answer for the jump between subatomic and relativity so we discussed maybe our conscious inhabits this space and makes it a case of "can't see the forest for the trees" In my teens I came across the concept of the holographic universe and I kind of clung to it as it filled the gap and helped me psychologically. Still like the theory but it hasn't been part of daily life.

Anyhow, your words brought me back to it and what it means for now as we are told to hold the line and give comfort and mercy to those awakening and even those who wronged us. Wholeness (or god) is where everything is connected. As fractions of that whole, people only see what they shine their divine light on and can seem lost and asleep. Each of us is like a shattered hologram where each piece contains the information to recreate the whole, but an understanding that there is wholeness is needed. Media and governments have been focusing our energetic light with propaganda to their own agenda. It will only shut down when enough people understand they have the blueprint for the divine contained within.

I believe, even if there are no white hats/military backup/further Q involvement, that this is what we are being taught no matter how long it takes. Wholeness must contain evil but good can only come into balance again by embracing the evil, the asleep, the naysayers with love.

edit on 5-6-2021 by igloo because: Many more thoughts

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Warning, clone-bot speaking clip

"Leaks are always bad, they threaten ourOPEN CULTURE."

What is interesting to me is this "Call" is just reiterating what is. Why bother? Blah blah blah, "we're victims and we don't like it so we being the victims are justified in victimizing others to balance the scales."

These folks need to be charged with planetary treason and given the ultimate penalty = and will.

Disclaimer: I knew what darpabook was from second one, never participated, rarely even view links to, my life did not suffer as a result. I did watch other people suffer as a result of being part of the darpabook family. I listened to folks all, to a person, give me the same exact reason for using it, "yes I know.... But I just use it for..."

I'm not objective.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hilarious Clip defining Idiocracy, cancel culture, social just warrioring and so much more in 1 minute.

WATCH: North Face refused to make jackets for an oil and gas company.

So the fossil fuel industry is fighting back with a new campaign “thanking” North Face for using so much petroleum in their products.

Watch the 1 minute explainer

When it was funny...

If you haven't seen Matt Walsh's send up on AOC's abuela problem it is worth a scroll.

Was it trolling? Was it a stunt? Was it charitable? Was it proving a point? Was it trying to solve a problem? Was it a sincere attempt to raise money for a cause? Was it mean? Was it nice? Was it hilarious?

Yes.

Worst?
edit on 5-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Well it is made with everclear. Add lemon rinds to bottle of everclear (190 proof) and let soak for about a week or two, then make up simple syrup (1 1/2 cup sugar to 3 cups water), strain everclear through coffee filter and then combine the extract with the simple syrup to the ratio you want. If using a liter bottle, add half bottle of everclear/lemon extract and half simple syrup and you will have about 95 proof limoncello, which is perfect proof for storing in the freezer and not freezing.

www.walmart.com... &wl2=c&wl3=42423897272&wl4=pla-51320962143&wl5=9030505&wl6=&wl7=9014913&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=local&wl12=188219711&veh=sem&gclid=Cj0KCQjwweyF BhDvARIsAA67M72EaWpueRWIZzyAHqh5x796NmyWZe5zhiPtNkogTVJpUTcspD1AjqsaAvm-EALw_wcB&gclaw.ds
edit on 5-6-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
I'm in UK and have no idea what Everclear is.
Sounds like a window cleaner

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

originally posted by: Caled

I had to think about this for a few minutes. Oddly enough, even if I had a time machine that could go backwards in time, I have no interest in going back to any specific time for any reason whatsoever.

I totally agree with you Caled.
While the temptation to go back and correct your own mistakes, or change any wrong that happened to you in the past would be tempting - if there really was a way to go back in time, I think I would have to pass on it as well.

Ok, you two, I get your points and cannot disagree. However, for me it would NOT be to change anything in my personal past, but to relive certain events AND even some of the bad ones. Just my take, we're all similar but different.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
"Reported Chinese Defector With Information About Wuhan Lab Possibly Related to Sun Lijun, Former Chinese Deputy Minister of Public Security"

Red State is reporting on a defector to the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) who is presumably giving the U.S. government information related to the leak from Wuhan BioLab.

Interestingly, one of the incredibly astute Twitter researchers who focuses on China, “aka Ben“, previously reported on the family of Sun Lijun who defected to Australia in February of last year. Sun Lijun was the former Chinese Deputy Minister of Public Security who was sent to Wuhan to manage (aka cover-up) the SARS-CoV-2 breakout. His wife and children fled China during the height of the pandemic spread.
CTH

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join