It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel I could use some of that recipe!!
Happpy Days

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Carnegie Mellon has invested some serious money in this MoonArk project involving 18 universities that started in 2008 AND there is TWINS; one headed to the moon and one stays on Earth, for tours around the globe. Kind of strange overlay mixing AI-nano-tech with occult aspects coupled with DARPA deeply intertwined with CMU + Mellon family banking & intel community & British aristocracy).

In 2021, Carnegie Mellon University is sending the first museum to the Moon aboard an Astrobotic lander. Our project, called “The MoonArk,” is a gift of life and hope to future humans embodied by all the arts, enlarging the lunar mission to ponder how the Moon stirs the tides, the growth patterns of life, the rhythms of society, and how the Moon always continues to pull us further into the heavens.

The MoonArk is a highly collaborative and massively integrated sculpture that poetically sparks wonderment through the integration of the arts, humanities, sciences, and technologies. Comprised of four independent 2”h x 2” dia chambers and weighing a combined total of 8 ounces, it contains hundreds of images, poems, music, nano-objects, mechanisms, and earthly samples intertwined through complex narratives that blur the boundaries between worlds seen and unseen. It is designed to direct our attention from the Earth outward, into the cosmos and beyond and reflect back to Earth as an endless dialogue that speaks to our context within the universe.

AI-Nano-tech Noah MoonArk

Metaspheric Infrastructure:

Explore the MoonArk Parts of Earth, Meta, Moon, Ether

Remind you of anything?

Here's a hint...The Monroe Institute.
Organic Vs. Synthetic Stargate Technology.

We Are Going To The Moon

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Why the monroe institute?

ETA: Never mind, the name "gateway". Still, not sure how that flows into "Organic Vs. Synthetic Stargate Technology".
edit on 6-6-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Wait. What if Trump runs for a NY Congress seat, becomes Speaker, then Creepy Joe and the other one are relieved of their office??? Umm, "sooner than you think".

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Am a big Munroe fan so you made me sit up and even atm bigger bee hex fan ( created my own holy water 13-14 years ago and was ready near end of last year ( had to await many syncs ) ), before completing full blessings upon water there was one more addition to the brew closing in, i could feel it, ok long story short, i love meditating beside a Xwild bee hive on wee farm i live at, was like they were talking to me this day and i went and meditated more strongly elsewhere to get clarity, boom answer came, i had all the water and jars , labels, pourers, funnells etc all neatly high rised and balanced on bee hive and next meditation started, the hex shape melded with the water, the humming and resonance of bee's melded also, 13n half year completion, got all the people on property at the time to bless the result, everything synced after that, was selling it ( no advertising ) soon after, very positive feedback. Love telling people it is the bee's nm hex's that completed the holy wai and huge old harmoonic intent.

Now think stargate, OOBE and hexagonal vibration n storage, feel who really runs the planet ? buzz buzz.
www.npr.org...

If if n if honey was the precurser to gold and coin etc, the greatest commodity of old and atm the dollar is kaput, bitcoin already manipulated and prepped for reset that cannot habben now, nations will pull together and condense ( think several currencies ), we are moving into higher energy big time atm ( timeline creation and changes plus Q guided helpfullll precision ), luxury-travel ( inner and outer ) - connection/s - love etc will gather more pace as the new experience, much much pain and suffering is leaving atm and this is imo hard for us micro to address and the anchors and clearers atm are very busy because of this imo.

Win win is the new fear to deal with, enjoy.

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

I feel the tape on this reel is close to running out, one can hope anyway.
The ending won't be for everyone, we're told.
I never saw an ending like this, so scattered. The observation deck/sunny and clear

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Wait. What if Trump runs for a NY Congress seat, becomes Speaker, then Creepy Joe and the other one are relieved of their office??? Umm, "sooner than you think".

Bingo! Panic on yet another front within the Democrat ecosystem is beginning.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Thank you for the encouragement. I'm not sure how to answer your questions,, but I bet we will figure it out precisely one day.. Blessings.

reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Anyone else picking up a vibe that 'the others' (certainly here in UK) have ramped things up what seems like over night?
To me, it 'feels like' things have suddenly become 'out of control'. We are all on an out of control 'Bullet train' that is out of control and heading for the end of the track with no brakes with regards to the vaccine roll out.

Sorry, It's the only way I can describe the ominous almost panic feeling I am registering.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Good everclear is 190 Proof alcohol. Too potent 4 me Moonshine.

New vx coming soon. This one is sure to work (src)

www.gavi.org...
Sorry if already posted
During the Golden One's address during the summit (no time stamp as yet sorry) he signals 3gd breaking almost blatant The Damn thing Breaks Made in China Fragile Damn thing breaks
a reply to: angelchemuel

Not it but still a good watch

edit on 6-6-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Any thoughts on these? From telegram: PWR

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

edit on 6-6-2021 by CrazyFox because: too early still

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Erm....

he signals 3gd breaking almost blatant The Damn thing Breaks Made in China Fragile Damn thing breaks

translation please

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
As best as I can " I bought a lot of furniture, alot of times you would put furniture into a hotel made in china and it would break. Somebody sits down in a chair if you don't sit down lightly the dam thing would collapse." I would link but it's from darpabook.

edit on 6-6-2021 by CrazyFox because: random thoughts

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Thank you. Still can't get my head around it, so must be me

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
My problems uploading pictures now seem to have expanded to not being able to load latest page of the thread!

I'm guessing I've missed something whilst out last night.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The Chinese built Dam (thing) collapses
Mile and 1/2 long buckle currently
Punisher Pics
kind of looks like a letter too

edit on 6-6-2021 by CrazyFox because: clarity

edit on 6-6-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta clarity

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
The Chinese built Dam (thing) collapses
Mile and 1/2 long buckle currently

Flashback ... A preview

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Thoughts on the decodes you posted:

1) Provost Marshal shooting President Biden as a possibility:
a) What would Biden have to do to initiate this? Perhaps if he asked for the nuclear football, was given a fake one, and he pushed the button to initiate nuclear war?

2) Nice timestamp matches on the Honor guard tweet (which I also posted a decode on yesterday):
a) Wasn't the G7, that's happening this week, originally the G8 until Russia was excluded?
b) Could RED OCTOBER be referring to the G8? (Now G7)?
c) Could Red OCTOBER = RUSSIA (or China) G8 chief?

3) Police "Training" = cover for Capitol arrests?

4) Re the Squad picture:
a) Red/Yellow dresses = China, Swastika = Germany or India?
b) The Swastikas could just be distraction - look what else is in the picture... RED6 (Lady on right has red hair to make the 6th)... and I noted a RED5 yesterday in a US Navy tweet!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673 📁
Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
D-day 77 Years ago
Flynn?

5 I's

a reply to: MetalThunder
DDAY 77

edit on 6-6-2021 by CrazyFox because: save posts

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Good morning/afternoon/evening/night to my fellow Patriots, Truth Seekers, Storm Riders, Shills, Bots, and Flip floppers.

I was speaking with Rel/Sufi around here about and idea that spawned from last post.

The idea to help the masses digest the info in these threads, as well as help little ones learn too. I was thinking of taking these threads and making it a comic book. With all the characters in this thread, good, bad, indifferent would play their obvious roles. I was thinking of including characters that man other ships(platforms) such as GhostEzra, Whiplash, Storm Rider. The comic will also have the real people that are fighting this in the trenches from President Trump, General Flynn, Sydhey Powell, Lin Wood, Mike L:indell, Rudy, etc. Plus, we will have all the usual suspects as far as bad guys goes. The nicknames Trump has been given everyone is about to go to the NEXT level! I have an idea of the usual's that help with their fantastic insights. However, its only fair to ask if you guys would even be interested in this, and if so, would you want your character/screenname to be included?

As Q says, you can't tell the people. we must show them. I think this would play a big part in helping Show rather than Tell. Let me know if you all are interested. If so, then please send me a private message so as to not interrupt the flow of info. Once I have some feedback and input, we can all write this together. As for drawings, I am pretty good at it but I would more than gladly let anyone else contribute.

If you are interested, and this idea picks up steam. When you message me, let me know the following...

*What you think of overall idea or if you have ideas for different scenarios/situations. Be it Good/Bad/Indifferent.
*Let me know if you want your ATS alias to participate.
*If so, what would you want your character to look like? Use your current Avatar?
* If you had one super power, what would it be? (Something along the lines that would aid in freeing We The Peoplehelping spread information decoding helping instill confidence/empathy to ones losing hope.

Lurkers... I was one of you for a loooong time. You will have a role in this as you already play one now. You are We The People. You are the Gang of Truth so to speak. Your vote/star/flag ultimately denotes whether something is YAY or NAY!

This is in the preliminary phase, so feel free to shoot me a private message on here. You can find me on Telegram under same moniker: BoomGiggle I say to keep this thing from detracting from in here, we can start a Telegram group solely for this part of the wake up. (Dashen, I lost access to the nonexistence) Also, for those who have a different idea or are opposed, please voice your opinion. I want this to be based on a democratic process. If no one is interested in this, then my feelings will not be hurt. I just want to be of some service around here and I feel that this might be the best way I can contribute without getting too much in the way. Plus, it will give a new dimension to learning all that these threads have to offer.

When each of you signed up and started posting in this thread, who knew that you were helping write and star in one the greatest stories to ever to be told?

Thank you again for all of you all and what you all contribute to this ever expanding encyclopedia of truth told in real time.

edit on 6-6-2021 by BoomGiggle because: unmasking greatness

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join