It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Brilliantly put!

Years ago I volunteered to work a conference and got to attend a few workshops. Shakti Gawain (leading visualization, guru, author) lead a fabulous exercise:

1. Write down your three greatest strengths, one word each - yes one word

She went on about duality, the importance of bad to recognize good, tragedy to feel real joy and more... she let us contemplate a bit more and then continued with the exercise...

examples:
organized
thoughtful
strong
steadfast

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED = EVERYTHING IS COMING TOGETHER
UNITY has always been the goal.
PEACE = Prize & Forgiveness means everything.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
She posted this ridiculous image, while stating: "...people are having to flee ancestral homes..."

Do her followers not see her programming?

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Hilarious Clip defining Idiocracy, cancel culture, social just warrioring and so much more in 1 minute.

If you haven't seen Matt Walsh's send up on AOC's abuela problem it is worth a scroll.

Was it trolling? Was it a stunt? Was it charitable? Was it proving a point? Was it trying to solve a problem? Was it a sincere attempt to raise money for a cause? Was it mean? Was it nice? Was it hilarious?

Yes.

Worst?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
DJT

We’re gonna take back the Senate, take back the House, we’re gonna take back the White House – and sooner than you think. It’s going to be really something special…we're going to turn it around, we're going to turn it around fast...

video
edit on 5-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Had to provide space for the second part

Next, write down the opposite of each trait, quality, whatever you wrote.

Examples:

Organized Sloppy
Smart stupid
Thoughtful arrogant
Strong Weak

So, in this world of duality, it is everywhere. We cannot live without it, it is the two sides of a coin and both sides must be accepted as part of the whole.

edit on 6/5/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/5/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Klaus calls for more AI powered censorship...

twitter.com...

Klaus Schwab: "We have to prepare for a more angry world." (July 2020)
www.youtube.com...

Get ready for AI powered fascist censorship on steroids courtesy of MIT.

🎯 MIT launched the Reconnaissance of Influence Operations (RIO) program to automatically detect disinformation narratives online.

🎯 In the days leading up to the 2017 French election, researchers were able to identify disinformation accounts with 96% precision using the RIO system.

🎯 The team hopes to develop this RIO tool further, so that it can be used by both governments and industries to defend against disinformation.

As part of Kao’s PhD work in the laboratory’s Lincoln Scholars program, a tuition fellowship program, he developed a statistical approach — now used in RIO — to help determine not only whether a social media account is spreading disinformation but also how much the account causes the network as a whole to change and amplify the message.

I'll bet they were R&D'ing the Algol’Rhythms aka 'sorcery' during the Q drops, especially the shotgun postings to learn/map the networks as a training Op for targeting dissenters. Strange but makes sense given Klaus has named @JackPosobiec as public enemy #1, but he's not been knocked off twit.💡

Note when you click an URL embedded in a tweet from WEF (and other related accounts & global news outlets) the URL has tracking & time:date stamp.

Example of link above: "?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social_scheduler&utm_term=Artificial+Intelligence&utm_content=04/06/2021+05:00"

I removed the tracking garbage from link above.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

He's coming back and he's becoming more open about it. What that tells me is that he doesn't have to be so covert anymore because it's already underway

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Update on condition. Went to goodwill today (need a new job clothes) as I wandered aimlessly threw the store as I went by some people my (for lack of a better term spdysns) would activate and de-activate. Your right about it not being "chills" the air was not that powerful in there.
Eternal productions

THE QUICKENING OF THE SPIRIT

The Holy Spirit Keep working in You . and what of his work is to QUICKENING .. The source of life .
One of the most powerful truths in the Word of God is found in

where Jesus says, “It is the Spirit that quickens, the flesh profits nothing.”
Religou quickening
a reply to: crankyoldman

edit on 5-6-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
El Salvador looks to become the world’s first country to adopt bitcoin as legal tender

- El Salvador is looking to introduce legislation that will make it the world's first sovereign nation to adopt bitcoin as legal tender, alongside the U.S. dollar.

In a video broadcast to Bitcoin 2021, a multiday conference in Miami being billed as the biggest bitcoin event in history, President Nayib Bukele announced El Salvador's partnership with digital wallet company, Strike, to build the country's modern financial infrastructure using bitcoin technology.

msn.com/en-us/money/markets/el-salvador-hopes-to-becomes-the-world-s-first-country-to-adopt-bitcoin-as-legal-tender/ar-AAKK3CW?ocid=uxbndlbing

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Interesting Timing – Obama Administration Lifted Block on “Gain of Function Research” Just Eleven Days Before President Trump Took Office, January 9, 2017
theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/06/05/interesting-timing-obama-administration-lifted-block-on-gain-of-function-research-just-eleven-days-before -president-trump-took-office-january-9-2017/

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'll put this out there for those interested.

The last 36 hours there has been a rather large timeline jump. But for whom or what?

It appears not for all. This is rather unusual, as the last few years has shown pretty consistent shifts where most if not all are bounced around. In this case it is not universal, which, in an of itself creates a very deep sense of separation for those feeling it.

When we speak of timelines they are really not linear in nature, although that is how we all see them because we can only observe seQuencial events with the linear mind, as in 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 = perception.

But folks can be bounced out of a large collective POV into one that suits their particular objectives (death is the extreme jump). It seems the later has occurred and for me and this one is rather rough - navigating is like following the coastal line in a boat and feeling good, and the poof - middle of the sea with no reference points.

I mention this as some may feel this now, or possibly in a few days. The immediate results are a loss of orientation relative to past present and future self, as well as, the collective connections to job, purpose, family and even the world. And boy, what to do, not do and who we are now relative to just days ago.

Designing a life around old 3d thinking and plans, while lodged in 4d, but itching to get to 5d perceptions, while the world spins is tough. To be a part, to separate, to stay, to go, here or there? It used to be easyish. Factoring in all aspects of self now for determining one's course of life is very confusing, let alone for more then one person at a time.

The later might be insightful for some re: jab. Folks have mentioned they are connected to those who jabbed (family, friends, coworkers), but they themselves are not jabbed and it has stretched the nature of the relationships. Such a minor thing seems to have major impact.

The jab is rooted in 3rd density thinking: Fear, Fear, Fear, power, control, panic and so on. Let's be clear here, everyone who got the jab got it out of fear - no exceptions. None. While 5th density thinking is rooted in: calm, love, compassion, trust. The trust for the non jabber folks is being tested.

4th density thinking is a hodgepodge of both rates and none, and that 4d vibratory rate is really neither here nor there, but more a weigh station of sorts between lower thinking and refined thinking. It is really a place where one rids themselves of the 3d thinking patterns by not living them minute to minute but it has its downsides - not feeling located or a part of any vibratory rate.

This means that there is a distance between those rooted in the fear, panic, control thinking and those who cannot stand it anymore. I can't stand those wallowing in the fear of The Rona, The Jab, The Climate, The Racists etc.

Think of it like folks most out of the basement with no view and up to the 50th floor with a great view - no one wants to go back. Especially after realizing there are 300 more floors to the ultimate view.

As such, folks in the basement don't get what those on 50 are on about, and those on 50 find the basement folks too limited in their view. Basement = fear, because one cannot see. 350 = love, because one can see all (or most anyway).

So here we are, or at least some. Not sure what to make of it yet, but I can say it is very significant for those who are feeling it and will be for those who are about to feel it.

One might feel a bit like this.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Great post! Resonates well with me.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Trump to speak anytime now

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Wow. He looks great.

Edit: Except his pants. Where was he sitting all day?

originally posted by: Parksy1981
Trump to speak anytime now

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6/5/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
A few years ago I was researching a group. It was easy as with the internet, just a simple search term. Now that search term is buried on page 6 in results. I will not mention the search term but it has been hidden.

However, I tried another term today that should have had precise results. Try 'The Golden Child' or 'The Golden One.'

To insult President Trump they called him orange man. Why? It is really at kinder level.

There are many ancient tales of a Golden One who will save mankind.

With his golden hair, his love of gold in his hotels ....

Now go and try and find references to these legends. You have to wade through so much crap. It is deliberate crap, much of it placed in your path by the ass hats in Hollywood.

What are they hiding?

I think that while we wait impatiently, it may be a great golden rabbit hole to drop into.

Any helpers?

P

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
14441 ST post Cranky plus 141 - 733 Stars, much in the number world syncing at present regards exactly as your post implies, the universe is speaking strongly in this number manner and vital clues shown, the boat adrift without reference still has oars and current-sea plus mind known if you got there as the coasting n coastal safety Tisa the wee fish.

Arkeytypes n number and spiritual guidance helps but feel like jumping across to a new building due to running out of stairs and elavator kaput but sense your posted reality, ta , will meditate instead lol.

Have had an anomaly of late number wise, keeps surfacing, waving, saying hi there, 443, = anybody ?. ( had this for about 3 moons now )

Something i highly desired to share when unable to be on here ( that feels a wee bit silly now am back ) was a huge FN thankyou to all, as this thread and members has kept me as up to date as possible i feel regards behind the scenes and in front plus the mirror in the middle.

Kia Kaha all ( keep strong ) we all have a coat of many colours, all colors.

The last 36 hours there has been a rather large timeline jump. But for whom or what?

It appears not for all. This is rather unusual, as the last few years has shown pretty consistent shifts where most if not all are bounced around. In this case it is not universal, which, in an of itself creates a very deep sense of separation for those feeling it.

When we speak of timelines they are really not linear in nature, although that is how we all see them because we can only observe seQuencial events with the linear mind, as in 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 = perception.

[...]

edit on Sat Jun 5 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
(1)776
6-5-2021

Went to a lot of effort to get those to show just as they are.

Rel, any date matches on the 1776 stuff?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Thank you, that is awesome

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

MK Ultra (IMDB)

Jason Patric from The Lost Boys (1987)

MK Ultra 2017 series (IMDB)

Frank Olson had joined the Special Operations Division of the Army's Biological Laboratory at Fort Detrick at its inception in 1950. He was issued a Q clearance, the civilian equivalent of the military's top secret clearance, and worked with the CIA on MK-ULTRA.

They say a psychiatrist there, William Sargent, grew concerned that Olson "had serious misgivings related to those murders and might therefore pose a security risk," and so recommended to his superiors that Olson no longer be granted access to classified research facilities in Britain.
Six decades later, sons seek answers on death of Detrick scientist The Baltimore Sun, 8 December 2012.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Still working the ATS system out Dontreadonme, trimming the quote effects things for me future now past wise, would you be able to leave mine alone please, your welcome to erase this post.

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes
14441 ST post Cranky plus 141 - 733 Stars, much in the number world syncing at present regards exactly as your post implies, the universe is speaking strongly in this number manner and vital clues shown, the boat adrift without reference still has oars and current-sea plus mind known if you got there as the coasting n coastal safety Tisa the wee fish.

Arkeytypes n number and spiritual guidance helps but feel like jumping across to a new building due to running out of stairs and elavator kaput but sense your posted reality, ta , will meditate instead lol.

Have had an anomaly of late number wise, keeps surfacing, waving, saying hi there, 443, = anybody ?. ( had this for about 3 moons now )

Something i highly desired to share when unable to be on here ( that feels a wee bit silly now am back ) was a huge FN thankyou to all, as this thread and members has kept me as up to date as possible i feel regards behind the scenes and in front plus the mirror in the middle.

Kia Kaha all ( keep strong ) we all have a coat of many colours, all colors.

[...]

edit on Sat Jun 5 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hi all,
Have been meaning to write this for a while, I hope you find it interesting:

Several weeks back, a q post with a number that looked like a software license ID surfaced on this thread:
B8028-Z-KDHYQ-M5-ZAF1aT9

I copied the number and did a search and came up with Jewely Blue, an anon who has pulled together some good points.

As she says in her video, if you search DuckDuckGo, not much comes up. On ATS www.abovetopsecret.com... and many other anon sites, the connection was the FED WANTS WAR.

However, if you do a search on gOOgle, this is near the top of items returned:

And this is the item:

Jewely does set up for a few minutes but at 4:41 in the video, she starts with the preface of the book and it begins: House of the Temple 8:33 pm.

Look up 833 and we get this:

The book melds the use of symbols, rituals, human consciousness and evil into a story about a man named Mal' ahk who is out to prevent humanity's understanding of their divine power. This is a familiar theme out there in the ethers right, so relevant. Here are a few passages that Jewely points out:

Near the middle of the video she makes a connection between text in the book describing human intelligence and Jeffrey Epstein - based on the fact that he was working on a project involving human emotions and algorithms for AI - and the time (133) of an article released by Julie Brown about Jeffrey Epstein leading to a drop posted 11/11/2017 which mentions Epstein’s Island and the temple.

Anyway, the book exposes the use of astrology, ritual and symbols by the founding fathers in the building of the Capitol and the US.

For those who do not believe in astrology, it is likely because TPTB have lied, they do not want you to know one of their secrets. It was written about in the “Bible” as was palmistry. Perhaps these topics are among the pages SR has said are missing and should be revealed.

In 2024, Pluto (deep, pervasive change, death, dismantling of rotting systems, deep transformation through sex, drugs, near death experiences, power, dictatorship and groups and unions…) will return to the same place in the heavens it was when the US was “born.” This is opposite the planet Mercury in the US chart. This is not a good placement for free thinking, group mind, education, a thriving collective with appropriate means of commerce...and they knew it.

The orb of influence of this opposition has already been upon us; we are seeing it as it applies to BIG organizations, government and societal structures. The slow but sure dissolution of the inappropriate in these places is happening. As an astrologer, it looks to me as if we have about 7 years of routing out the dark ones. The structures and systems that we have grown up with are going to change dramatically. It will be stressful but in the end, the planet will be in a much better place. And us, we all wanted to be here for this, to hold the love of God, Life, Love, the Divine, Goddess, in our hearts and be lighthouses in the darkness, to expose the dark and rid the planet of darkness...This little light of mine

Thank you for your inspiration and hard work

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join