It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

More UFO stuff. And please forgive the wall of text. This is transcribed from a youtube video. The remarks come from Sam Harris, "professional" UFO "skeptic." I mean there isn't much folks like this can say at this point. They're wrong and they've been wrong for a long time now. I especially love the ones arrogant enough to put their "skepticism" on full display by making videos and the like, making a living often belittling believers and acting far more cynical than skeptical. Fools, the entire lot of them (including some "noteworthy" posters on this very board and occasionally in this very thread). Anyways, there is one part I'm gonna highlight in his remarks and it's really the only reason I'm even bringing it here:

We are just climbing out of the darkness in terms of our understanding of what's going on and there's no telling what spooky things may be true. I don't know whether you've been in the receiving end of recent rumours about our conversation about UFOs likely changing in the near term. There was just a Washington Post article, a New Yorker article. I've read some private outreaches and perhaps you have and other people in our orbit have - people who are claiming that the Government has known much more about UFOs than they have let on and this conversation is about to become more prominent. And it's not going to be, whatever, whoever is left standing when the music stops, it's not going to be a comfortable position to be in as a super rigorous scientific sceptic saying there's no 'there' there for the past 75 years. The short version is it sounds like the Office of Naval Intelligence and the Pentagon are very likely to say to Congress at some point in the not too distant future that we have evidence there is technology flying around here that seems can't possibly be of human origin. Now I don't know what I'm going to do with that kind of disclosure. Maybe there's going to be no follow on conversation to really have, but that is such a powerful strange circumstance to be in - what are we going to do with that if that's what happens? In fact the considered opinion, despite the embarrassment it causes them, of the US Government and all the relevant intelligence services, is that this isn't a hoax, there's too much data to suggest it's a hoax, too much radar imagery, there's too much satellite data - whatever data they actually have, there's too much of it. All we can say now is something's going on and there's no way it's the Chinese or the Russians or anyone else's technology. That should arrest out attention collectively to a degree that nothing in our lifetime has. Now one worries that we're so jaded and confused and distracted that it gets much less coverage than Obamas tan's suit did a bunch of years ago. Who knows how we'll respond to that - it's just to say that the need to tell ourselves an honest story about what's going on. And what's likely to happen next It's never going to go away and the division between me and anyone defending traditional religion is...where is it you want to lie to yourself or lie to your kids, like where's honesty and liability? And for me I've yet to find a place where it is and it's so obviously a strength in almost every other circumstance. It is the thing that allows you to course-correct, it allows you to hope at least that your beliefs, your stories are in some kind of calibration with what's actually going on."

Take note of how the skeptics will now pivot 180° and insist that this isn't a hoax when they've just spent the last however many years deriding anyone who would have told them the exact same things (radar confirmation, multiple witnesses, etc).

Clowns In America. Their entire schtick is laughable at this point. They'd be better off just shutting up and pretending they never said a word about it before.

The video: youtu.be...

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Here's some good news. The .fedgov has confiscated 90,000 dollars from the guy who filmed the "fatal shooting" of Ashli Babbitt. He sold his footage to a few different news outlets, but their specific names are redacted in the warrant that was unsealed Thursday. The good news part is that this guy was Black Lives Matter.

He called himself an "independent journalist" but he faces eight charges. Including weapons related charges. He was also filmed encouraging people to burn down the Capitol.

www.reuters.com...

Can we get a fact-check here...

U.S. authorities have confiscated roughly $90,000 from a Utah man who sold footage of a woman being fatally shot during the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol by supporters of former President Donald Trump, according to court filings.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

No doubt. Near as I can tell it was actually a bunch of leftists.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Yep, I remember the DynCorp scandals.

On May 11, 2018, DJT named Steve Feinberg CEO of Cerberus to head the President's Intelligence Advisory Board.

Feinberg has trained in marksmanship with former military snipers. He also set up a private “military base” outside Memphis. Tier 1 Group, owned by Cerberus, is an 800-acre facility complete with a mock Afghan village and a tactical driving course. U.S. forces have trained at Tier 1 since 2008.

Chairman of the President’s Intelligence Advisory Board: Who Is Steve Feinberg?

Cerberus is named after the Greek mythological three-headed dog that guarded the gates of Hades. I believe Cerberus at one time also owned the former Blackwater, which has changed names & ownership many times.

Shady in Haiti 3 – Diplomat Freight Service, USAID, DynCorp & Dubai

Brief Summary of DynCorp's shady History

- Sex / human trafficking in Bosnia
- DynCorp involvement in CIA rendition program
- Over-billing/ Defrauding the US government
- DynCorp abuse in Columbia / chemical spraying in drug eradication
- Kunduz Dancing Boy incident in Afghanistan
- DynCorp supplied/trained UN Peacekeepers

Here's a funny one with Tucker Carlson & the DynCorp boys
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And one from 15 or so threads back...
@GeorgeWebb

Found this interesting...

Feb. 28, 2002 - In the four-month period from Nov. 12 through Feb. 11, seven world-class microbiologists in different parts of the world were reported dead. Six died of "unnatural" causes, while the cause of the seventh's death is questionable.

Also on Nov. 12, DynCorp, a major government contractor for data processing, military operations and intelligence work, was awarded a $322 million contract to develop, produce and store vaccines for the Department of Defense. DynCorp and Hadron (Analex Corporation aka Hadron, Inc. - Analex originally incorporated in 1964 under the name Biorad which then evolved into Hadron, Inc.), both defense contractors connected to classified research programs on communicable diseases, have also been linked to a software program known as PROMIS, which may have helped identify and target the victims.
Link

On November 23, 2020, Amentum acquired DynCorp International.

Headquartered in Germantown, Md., we employ more than 34,000 people in all 50 states and perform work in 105 foreign countries and territories.

Amentum Donates $50,000 to Oak Ridge School District for New Technology in Classrooms

Amentum Timeline

Note on their Timeline they have EG&G listed as an early origin.
From 1999 until 2001, EG&G was wholly owned by The Carlyle Group.
EG&G's "Special Projects" division was the notable operator of the Janet Jet Terminal at McCarran Int'l Airport in Las Vegas, NV, a service used to transport employees to remote government locations such as Area 51. Recall Bob Lazar claimed he was contractor with EG&G back in late 80s while at Area 51.

What is an Amentum?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Here's some good news. The .fedgov has confiscated 90,000 dollars from the guy who filmed the "fatal shooting" of Ashli Babbitt. He sold his footage to a few different news outlets, but their specific names are redacted in the warrant that was unsealed Thursday. The good news part is that this guy was Black Lives Matter.

He called himself an "independent journalist" but he faces eight charges. Including weapons related charges. He was also filmed encouraging people to burn down the Capitol.

www.reuters.com...

Can we get a fact-check here...

U.S. authorities have confiscated roughly $90,000 from a Utah man who sold footage of a woman being fatally shot during the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol by supporters of former President Donald Trump, according to court filings.

el fact checko,,,

Pelosi said 5 were dead at the hands of...

Fang Fang Swalwell said the brave men fought in "hand to hand combat."

Putting political lipstick on a pig only makes the person putting the makeup on look bad, the pig looks the same.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Hi ETMN,

Thanks for posting Chiron Last video - enjoyed watching it yesterday.

FRANK HERBERT = Get past your fear to SEE.

INFORMATION WARFARE = fear, division, emotion
uses our minds to deceive us (= controls our hearts, actions, words)
power in prayer (When we are divided, do all of our messages turn to this?)

GUIDANCE / CLUES CONSISTENTLY GIVEN EVERYWHERE
Be Best.
Fear Not.
Find Peace through prayer.
Remain calm.
Have faith in God.
Unity is what they fear most.
Peace = Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything.

POTUS ACTIONS & WORDS GUIDE US
I WANT NOTHING = no demands
NO QUID PRO QUO = do the right thing, expect nothing in return

THE LORD'S PRAYER (another guide)
Stop investing energy into the OUR SIDE vs YOUR SIDE narrative
Stop praying for our desired outcome (if only this happens... it will be better)
HAVE FAITH/see ONE SIDE = pray GOD'S WILL BE DONE (come what may)

United and without fear = We become still = we can hear the message

A BATTLE FOR THE SOUL
It has always been in plain sight
And we have always had the power to make it stop.
Wake up & set yourselves free by doing absolutely NOTHING.

Enjoyed watching this Chiron Last video too:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

I'm not sure what his background is, gnostic, scholar, linguist, philosopher, some combination, but he's definitely unique in his presentations. I stumbled across his "Golden Web" series a few years ago. If you have alot of free time with an open mindset and watch his esoteric series (I think 3 or 4 vids) it will blow your mind clear to Saturn, quite profoundly. Least it did for me but everyone is different on what you know, don't know, beliefs and religion.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

The knowledge of alien existence was once portrayed as something fewer than 100 people in Govt were aware of.

Now, it seems that super-duper Top Secret information is known by many more than 100 people.

When will one of them leak a document, photo, or other "proof" of whatever it is that is being kept under wraps?

Due to human nature, you can't keep a juicy incredible secret from being leaked, when many hundreds of government personnel know what that "secret" is.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Everyone seems to know, everyone seems to have seen the evidence, but nobody is willing to do more than just talk about "maybes and what if".

Seems like a everyone is trying real hard to persuade everyone else that something big is coming. The question we all should be asking is:
"Why all the distractions?"

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I don't believe aliens traveled to Earth at any point in time.

My educational background is H&SS, Anthropology and Astronomy. I feel like I am pretty objective, but no.

Ok, maybe one exception....

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg
edit on 23-5-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Nuremberg?

That's kind of weird since that name keeps coming up. Synchronicity can be very telling of a society, sometimes.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is an instance in which we should be very discerning.

The government track record with this phenomena is dishonest, and, all over the place due to various agendas being exercised by different players.

I suspect the most they actually "know" is data collected by sensor and radar systems.

Cheers

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   

So you don't think aliens traveled to Earth at any point in time except for the one time they showed up and fought a war in the skies over Earth? Doesn't make much sense to me.

From where I sit I think it's highly likely they have visited us. I feel like there are too many references to beings coming from the skies in our ancient texts to just dismiss it all as fantasy or myth. What would be their motivation for coming here? Who knows. They're aliens. I wouldn't presume to understand their thought processes. Something that seems relatively mundane to us could be of vital importance to them. It could be that rocky, water planets are relatively rare in the cosmos and because of that, Earth is far more "special" than most would think.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

This is an instance in which we should be very discerning.

The government track record with this phenomena is dishonest, and, all over the place due to various agendas being exercised by different players.

I also agree with every word here. These people have been lying about this for 70 years now. I see zero reason to trust anything they say.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Well, both parents took the vaccines in March. They have no issues prior with their health other than bad knees for my step mother. Both have had two bad colds since then. I am NOT saying any more to them about it. They didn't listen to me and I pray we are WRONG. My family mostly listened but my very healthy 85 year old dad never gets sick and he has had two bad colds this year after the second shot. I pray we are wrong but following the Science I am sure we are right Miss Jane. I am sad.

originally posted by: angelchemuel

This is where I had heard about the HIV being part of the C19 genome first way back last year and I have been looking for that info ever since. Thank you.
I have a client I mentioned a few pages back who has HIV and had no idea he should have not had the vaccine until literally after the person jabbed him the second time. He was sent a letter to get it way back earlier this year from his Dr because he is in the 'vulnerable group'. His Dr will now have to give him some answers.
When I saw this about the HIV last year, (It was a team of Italian (all female) virologists who first broke down the sequencing I believe. But hadn't heard about the mosquito thing.
Also, why did this information disappear only to resurface 12 months later.....
Rainbows
Jane.

PS. I remember very clearly thinking at the time last year, that if the HIV was part of the sequencing then anyone who catches C19 could very probably be totally screwed long term immunity wise.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Chicago is one of the hunting grounds of the CCP soldiers. They have several Black Leaders in the area on their team working overtime to destroy America. It is only natural the white hats are there finding the goods on them.

It's interesting that the currency was confiscated in Chicago. Chicago is also where they confiscated a whole crapload of fake IDs over the past year and a half or so. Many thousands. All being shipped here again from China.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Pointed out by Nate Burruano a few days ago. Read the first words of the four lines of the Q drop.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: be6798 No.70088 📁
Dec 10 2017 23:32:52 (EST)
False flag(s).
POTUS 100% insulated.
Expect fireworks.
JUSTICE.
Q

Cheers

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I too hope your parents will be OK, but I suspect anyone who has had any of these various jabs are going to have problems fighting off any other infections that will come around, and that is just the tip of the iceberg. Time will tell.

Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Well, both parents took the vaccines in March.

I feel your pain. Thankfully, my parents are wide awake and have been for a long time. My Mom doesn't like discussing these things because it makes her feel powerless, she prefers to just 'let go and let God'. But they didn't even need my input on the vaxx, they both volunteered to me they weren't going anywhere near it - and apologized to me (again) for getting us vaxxed when we were kids.

Prayers for your parents...
edit on 23-5-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join