It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

"Solar Storms are back, threatening life on Earth as we know it"

If folks weren't aware, there was a solar storm that erupted a couple days back. It wasn't much of one, as far as they go, but it's been a little bit since we have had one. Anyone want to take a guess as to how long exactly?

The sun began a new 11-year cycle last year and as it reaches its peak in 2025 the specter of powerful space weather creating havoc for humans grows, threatening chaos in a world that has become ever more reliant on technology since the last big storms hit 17 years ago.

So let me get this straight. The cicadas have been hibernating for 17 years and they're emerging just as we get our first solar storm in 17 years too? That's craziness.

www.pennlive.com...

I wonder if this could be "The Storm" forecasted and the ten days of darkness some think we are gonna get. A solar storm actually could knock out our electrical grid. *Shrugs*

edit on 23-5-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I got left behind on this thread and don't know if this was posted. This is very interesting.

edit to insert this as well.

edit on 23-5-2021 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SkipperJohn

Why would he blank out gunpowder twice?

Also, I doubt Kash is codename Q. He isn't well known enough. May be on the team though. Also, that isn't a verified account. I know he claims he was hacked, but I doubt it.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I heard some whispers about this last week. I can guarantee this is a nothing burger.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
explosion under a street caught on camera. Allegedly in Wuhan China on May 20th

clip

Methane gas most likely from the work crew on the roadway with an gattic cover removed from
Sewer man access hole, it would have lifted several lids off down the line. Good pick up

Motorcycle seems to be the ignition source.
edit on 23-5-2021 by Robbo2006 because: Boom Bada Boom

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Again, the extra/ultra terrestrial travel through space/time/dimensions to come to the most pristine planet in the universe only to do 2 things;

- somehow crash all over the place.
- partner up with with world governments.

This is a false dichotomy. Truth is, if they are visiting, we have zero idea what their motivations are. Partner up with the Government's? Says who? And again, from our frame of reference, all we know is Earth. We have no idea what sort of significance it may hold in the wider cosmos.

Hell, it could be that we humans are far more special and precious than most would like to believe. If this were a terraformed planet, for instance, whoever terraformed it would likely be keenly interested in its development.

At the end of the day we are far too young and ignorant to be able to presume to know the motivations of an advanced race of beings.

Hell, it could be that we humans are far more special and precious than most would like to believe. If this were a terraformed planet, for instance, whoever terraformed it would likely be keenly interested in its development.

This ^^^, just because folks do not perceive themselves as such (mind control) does not mean others do not perceive us and all as special. Earth is, it is very uniQue as the diversity here is something. Many have invested in countless efforts to learn, IIRC (probably do not) but 200+ variants of beings are represented here.

Folks have helped. The most famous being the Jesus story - he was murdered for his efforts. DJT. Tesla. The list is endless, helping those who do not want help in a 3d freewill planet is a mess of an effort. Many have tried, many have left disheartened.

I'm always reminded of that joke: guy drowning in the ocean says god will save him. Ship stops, he says "no I'm fine god will save me. Two more ships, same answer. He drowns. At the gates of heaven he says to god "how come you didn't save me?" God says "I sent three ships." We want things the way we want them, which, is often not the way help can occur. My life experience bears this out in spades.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
There are no ET. There are aerial phenomena that currently can’t be explained.

There are/is no species that we can’t account for originating on Earth.

I know it freaks some people out that we are alone but don’t worry… in 130 years not a soul alive today will be living so the fear is short lived.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

I know it freaks some people out that we are alone but don’t worry… in 130 years not a soul alive today will be living so the fear is short lived.

You know how off-putting it is when people speak in absolute terms about things they can't possibly know?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You know how off-putting it is when people speak in absolute terms about things they can't possibly know?

It's good to see life-long "insiders" speak in absolute terms. Especially when they're confirming what millions of people suspect. For example...

Former National Security Advisor, General Michael Flynn says in America, Covid-19 was hyped up for nefarious reasons.

Source; www.businessinsider.com...

In other words, it was made to appear massively lethal and frightening, when it wasn't very lethal at all.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Mea Culpa. As of today there is zero evidence of sentient beings beyond humans.

Will that change? I hope so but doubt it.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's good to see life-long "insiders" speak in absolute terms. Especially when they're confirming what millions of people suspect. For example...

Former National Security Advisor, General Michael Flynn says in America, Covid-19 was hyped up for nefarious reasons.

In other words, it was made to appear massively lethal and frightening, when it wasn't very lethal at all.

Which is why I do not believe it was a biological “attack”. Killing off a big chunk of your enemy’s elderly and weak isn’t really an effective strategy.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I suggest reading "Keepers of the Garden" by Dolores Cannon
Humans are kept secluded from the universe on earth because of our warlike behavior. Remember the Challenger incident? How many other's? Y2k, LA riots, 911, Covid etc so much manipulation so little justice.

Side note on n Challenger trauma based mind control? PTSD I watched it in school it was terrifying.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Retired Navy Physicist Dr. Bruce Maccabee Predicts UAP Task Force Will Confirm Non-Human Intelligence

The following is an article written by Dr. Bruce Maccabee. It is published here, with permission, and is posted here for archival reasons. The Black Vault does not endorse the below, but rather, offers it here for discussion.

The below is written by Dr. Bruce Maccabee:

NAVY PHYSICIST (RET), DR. BRUCE MACCABEE PREDICTS THAT THE U.S. NAVY’S SPECIAL UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL PHENOMENA (UAP) TASK FORCE (UAPTF) WILL CONFIRM WHAT CIVILIAN INVESTIGATORS HAVE LONG SUSPECTED: SOME UAP ARE VEHICLES CONTROLLED BY NON-HUMAN INTELLIGENCES (NHI) FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: [email protected] (email) www.brumac.mysite.com (web site)

The origin(s) of these NHI is (are) unknown but they may come from other planets using transportation technology based on very advanced physical principles. President Joe Biden of the U.S.A. and leaders of other countries may find it necessary to develop a single, uniform, world-wide policy for co-existing and interacting with NHI.The policy should be world-wide because allowing various countries to develop their own policies could result in some form of disaster.

If the NAVY TASK FORCE discovers that some UAP are evidence for NHI, the Task Force will, I presume, write an unclassified report (with classified appendix, if needed) ready for publication. However, it might be that the policy makers in the Administration, when confronted with the UAPTF report, might decide to withhold all or part of the unclassified report because of a perceived negative impact on the citizens of the USA and other countries.

The “Yes or No” policy for releasing the report would be based, in part, upon whether the Task Force determines that they “love” us (for example, if they made us or we are “pets”), “hate” us (for example, if they view us as a potential danger to them or their activities) or are indifferent to us (for example, they do whatever they want to do and ignore us as long as we don’t get in their way).

www.theblackvault.com...

It's pretty clear which direction they are headed with this. Keep in mind that this report that's due out was ordered by Trump, not Biden.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Stll no Storm Rider or Mr Poll tweets - I'm interested to see if we get some clue around midnight as to what's on the cards for tomorrow; will it just be a Project Veritas Facebook disclosure? Or a "4 Boom" week?

Off to dig in to Scavino and Pompeo tweets to see if they've dropped any clues!

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

LOL. I posted that on previous page.

Regarding a protocols plan for Alien contact I think I'm remembering stories from 10 or so years ago on a supposed/rumored military contingency plan from the 50s. I'm sure the war planners or a think tank like the JASONs or RAND Corp have such a classified plan.

According to Robert Freitas, author of several books outlining possible alien contact scenarios, in 1950 the U.S. military developed a procedure called "Seven Steps to Contact," laying out the logical steps we would take upon discovering creatures with roughly human-level sentience. According to the steps, we would begin with remote surveillance and data gathering, and would eventually move onto covert visitations with the goal of gauging the performance characteristics of the aliens' vehicles and weaponry.
MUFON Minnesota Journal Issue #155

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Which is why I do not believe it was a biological “attack”. Killing off a big chunk of your enemy’s elderly and weak isn’t really an effective strategy.

However, cold-hearted evil governors saw Covid-19 as a way to reduce the drain on their already broke states. That's why the elderly with Covid-19 in New York, were sent to nursing homes, instead of the Hospital Ship (which sat empty). Mi/Pa/NJ governors did the same thing as Cuomo.
edit on 5/23/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

LOL. I posted that on previous page.

Jesus. My bad. I don't know how I missed it. It's past my bed time.

I'm going to read through that MUFON journal entry tomorrow. It sounds very interesting.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Caled

I've been thinking through the infertility angle... if the vaccine does make people infertile, then un-vaccinated men are going to be in demand.

The same for women, however there are now man-made wombs and as I understand it, the impact of the vax on women is that they cannot sustain a womb but it does not impact their eggs.

In theory, we could be in a situation, within a few generations, whereby the whole of the human race is fathered by, say, one sixth of the current male population - those that are unvaccinated:

That would make us a much less diverse species? ...more at risk and to be followed by more in-breeding, effectively causing more genetic problems.

Let's hope the Med Beds fix this!!!

Well...at least they will be the guys with the biggest balls....

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

No worries! I've done it more than once.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

"may find it necessary to develop a single, uniform, world-wide policy for co-existing and interacting with NHI"

Govt Policy "Don't friggin' shoot at them"

M'erica civi policy "Hold my beer"

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join