It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Even if the UFO report releases evidence of legitimate disclosure, I'm thinking that most people still won't be convinced because most people require that the physical evidence be right in front of their faces. Even then, the most hardcore cynics still will not have the ability to accept it. That's because only you can convince yourself that what you're seeing is true. In order to accept a new version of reality, your mind has to be open and receptive to that new version. A cynic's mind is resistant and closed. We are in the process of separating the wheat from the chaff...

I absolutely believe in 'aliens'. I believe that lower density beings are already here and coexist with us. The reason these beings don't step in and save us is because some are parasitic. If humanity is freed and our consciousness expands into a higher frequency that they can't reach, they will have to find a new host or they will cease to exist.

More benevolent beings are here, energetically. They don't often step down their energy in order to materialize because it's an uncomfortable process. Which is understandable because taking on this physical form isn't easy even for us who are accustomed to it

The reason they don't step in to save us is because doing so would not really save us. It would only perpetuate the victim mentality that we are already trapped in. If they freed humanity, we would be free for only a short time before we slipped back into old habits and patterns of behavior of needing a savior, needing protection, needing something to worship and revere. It would only be a matter of time before we established a new government and elected new authority figures to control our lives. And the cycles of slavery and imprisonment would continue, indefinitely

We can't move forward and change these old patterns of life until we adopt new patterns of thought. We can't be freed. We have to rise up and free ourselves. You are not awarded sovereignty, you claim it

We wonder what all this chaos to distract us from. imo all the external noise is meant to distract us from the subtle changes that are occurring internally. We are in an evolutionary process that will shift the consciousness of humankind and revolutionize civilization. That is... the shift will occur if we are made aware of this change. If we pay attention to it and nurture it with our energy. If most people remain oblivious to this change then the shift can't occur

The only way to become aware of it is to sense of the energy of it. The only way to sense the energy of it is to tune into it by shutting out all the noise and distraction of the outside world and finding the stillness within
edit on 23-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Well if it is the correct fact check that it WASNT Patriots who were trying to trash the place but Antifa scum, then we can't get one because that would break the internet rules on telling a truth they dislike.

Yes, that is one unfortunate aspect, but I was also getting to the wording of the Reuters article....

U.S. authorities have confiscated roughly $90,000 from a Utah man who sold footage of a woman being fatally shot during the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol by supporters of former President Donald Trump, according to court filings.

The article is written to imply that Ashli was shot by Trump supporters. A professional writer wouldn't do that by mistake, the editor would catch it. Except, it wasn't by mistake. Plenty of other omissions and implications in that piece of trash.

edit on 23-5-2021 by FlyingFox because:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
As someone pointed out, the patenting of "natural" things is illegal, but one can patent manmade things. We've seen the patents on The Rona.

That said, The Rona cannot be nature if patented, if natural the patents are illegal, which, allowed the CONTROL over the investigations into The Rona - no matter what shenanigans.

Fauci ‘not convinced’ COVID developed naturally, backs investigation

​Dr. Anthony Fauci, a top adviser to President Biden on the coronavirus pandemic, said he’s “not convinced” the deadly virus developed naturally and has called for further investigations into where it emerged.

“No actually. I am not convinced about that. I think we should continue to investigate what went on in China until we continue to find out to the best of our ability what happened,” Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases, said, according to Fox News.

This will be very painful for many, very.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If we look at the symbolism of what the NY government goons are offering to entice people to take the jab we can see who they want to take the jab.

De Blasio eats Shake Shack during briefing to promote vaccine deal: 'Mmm, vaccinations'

Cuomo’s “Vax & Scratch”: New York Will Now Reward Vaccinations With Scratch-Off Lotto Tickets

NY offers lotto tickets and fast food to take the jab. Demographics.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This truck comes equipped with hands free driving technology. From their advertisement lots of other features as well
Linky
a reply to: scraedtosleep

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I guess it's best to say that I don't see any evidence of such a visit, except the one bit of folklore does make me wonder.

I thought that was a good thing?

99% of "science" on the subject is easily dismissed as a guy in a feathered headdress or just plain old missobservation.

FF - I have to say I'm with you on this. While I believe that the universe is so vast that some form of "intelligent life" must certainly exist out there, I also believe it's human arrogance to believe that "they" must be visiting us - we're certainly not anything special. Besides that - it would be like me painting a grain of sand red, throwing it on the coast somewhere in the world, and then having someone find it. IMHO it's more likely to find that red grain of sand than to find Earth from millions of light years away. The leap from unknown to extraterrestrial really baffles me!

Of course I am forced to admit it's possible that alien beings are visiting Earth, but I just believe there is a more mundane explanation for these "sightings" than aliens. I mean - they're so intelligent to invent FTL travel, but so stupid that they forget to turn off the completely unnecessary and human like navigational lights when they reach our atmosphere?

Anyway - got to go do family stuff. I'm a newly minted member of the cancer club (bladder cancer - and caught early, so I'll be OK) and of course everytone wants a visit now. I'll check back in later.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Kicked into high gear 2017, but it started with Hillary, Podesta, and TTSA clowns in 2015. Prior but unknown to the public was AATIP (Lue) which dovetailed into TTSA (Lue again) in which they started by releasing children's picture books on supernatural, ufology and sci-fi topics. Kids get interested followed by the parents with the all powerful wizards of msm pushing it. And now we have UAPTF wizards with Lue once again.

twitter.com...

Crazy weird connections...

A self-described "transsexual Satanist anarchist" has won the Republican nomination for the sheriff’s job in Cheshire County, N.H. -- a victory she says proves “the system is utterly and hopelessly broken.”

That county runs adjacent to the county G-Max was captured/arrested on World UFO Day.

BLM Organizer Charged on Six Counts of Child Sex Abuse, Possession of Images of Underage Girls

DeVries, a resident of Jackson, New Hampshire, served on the Municipal Budget Committee for the town of Conway in the Granite State.

Conway Sun (Dec 31, 2015 | Updated Feb 6, 2020)

Why she picked Conway...a tiny little town in the middle of absolute nowhere to make this announcement is bizzare.

Dec 31, 2014:

Comments

The short url was deprecated years ago. Here's the PDF if you're curious, titled: The CIA and the U-2 Program 1954-1974

Sneaky bastards, joking while releasing a file when they know very few are paying attention on New Year's Eve.

Huff scoundrels were the only outlet to pick up on it.
CIA On UFOs: ‘It Was Us’ (12/31/2014)

Next will be it wasn’t a lab leak, it was an alien attack, with Trump and Putin’s blessing since everything is Russiagate.

Wasn't there some old cold war document out of Rand Corp or one of those think tanks long ago that described a planned "alien" invasion that would enable a global government to come into power in the "unified fight" lead by the UN and was subsequently wrote off as conspiracy.?

edit on 23-5-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: spooks also changed ALL their library links

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Dan Winter just put this video out discussing medbed tech. He makes the point that this tech works in conjunction with your own conscience thoughts, beliefs and emotions which is why it's imperative to do inner work in order for true healing to take root and maintain. If you believe you can be healed and/or heal yourself, the technology will work to support that belief. Intention and desire are key elements to physical health. Without the conscious effort for improvement, machine technology can only do so much

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Nice, I have seen another display of their underground fortress somewhere and if I can find it will post.
Could only find these but they will do for now until I get off the goog

edit on 23-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

edit on 23-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

edit on 23-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: clarity and to remove off topic?

edit on 23-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: too big

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Get ready boys and girls inside The Company. You’re soon to learn about the amazing medium known as the 3 1/2! 💾

CIA’s Last Classified Fax Machines Are About to Retire

The Central Intelligence Agency still uses fax machines to share secret information with its private contractors. That’s to change later this summer.

The CIA will retire its secure faxes and shift procurement-related discussions with contractors to a special email network known as Gray Magic, according to Margaret Augustine, the CIA’s procurement executive.

Gray magic, also called neutral magic, is magic that is not performed for specifically beneficial reasons, but is also not focused towards completely hostile practices.

One basic tenet of witch psychological grey magic is
that your opponent should never be allowed to confirm an
opinion about you but should always remain undecided. This
gives you a greater power over him, because the undecided is
always the weaker. From this attitude much confusion has
probably sprung in the long path of history.

‘GENUINE WITCHCRAFT' IS DEFENDED’ - PSYCHIC NEWS, NOVEMBER 8, 1963 -page 8.

Meme is partly true regards to floppy & nukes.🤪

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Gray Magic"? Maybe that fake diploma from Hogwarts will get me a juicy SES level job at the Agency.

I like how the CIA is trolling people by using terms like "Gray Magic", then has the media saying that "nobody is practicing Voo Doo". It's like that truck with the right side steering wheel for Biden to pretend in, and defeating Conspiracy Theorist by stating that the truck only had one steering wheel.

Using words in a misleading fashion seems to be the thing now.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Again, the extra/ultra terrestrial travel through space/time/dimensions to come to the most pristine planet in the universe only to do 2 things;

- somehow crash all over the place.
- partner up with with world governments.

I’ll pass on wanting to know what they have on their minds.

I believe the “we are not alone” crowd would freak out more to find out we are alone than the “we are alone” crowd would finding out we are not.

Hey, I’d be very excited to see/interact/learn from an ET/UT…. it’s just not going to happen. I’d love to be wrong.

What’s the use of there being a ET/UT if they’re going to hide and skirt around us? Then it’s zero difference from them not being here.

Bigfoot hiding in woods….or no Bigfoot. In both cases the result/impact is the same on society… zero.

If ET/UT exists and is hiding, yet has the technology and social knowledge to improve our lives then they are no better than the fire truck not leaving the firehouse when the alarm sounds. Depraved indifference. Again, I’ll pass.
edit on 23-5-2021 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I wonder if the reason for all the "High-End" conspiracy talk coming from the Secret Agency types has to do with the facts that "KU" highlighted how CT people are better at piecing together facts and weeding out all the crap. Hence exposing their little public disasters?

The Seattle New Years show was only watchable on tv. If you were at the Space Needle you would have seen nothing. So while cool and all, it wasn't any different than watching a movie on TV.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Two unrelated demonstrations of how not all is what it seems. Or, file under "everything is manipulated to give the appearance that it is not..."

First is interesting in relation to Mr. Pool's recent posts and Rel's decode.

Second, note the medical mafia, and in particular note Private Vs. Public is mentioned here, and how important it is, and how some can get around it, and how most have it reversed.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
explosion under a street caught on camera. Allegedly in Wuhan China on May 20th

clip
edit on 23-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
keystone s dakota. Has this been covered?

Many visitors are now using in-car GPS navigation systems when traveling. Unfortunately, the postal street address (13000 Highway 244, Keystone, South Dakota) for Mount Rushmore National Memorial does not register in many navigation systems.
To find Mount Rushmore National Memorial using a navigation system, consider using one of the alternatives below:
enter Keystone, South Dakota 57751 (closest town, 3 miles from Mount Rushmore National Memorial)
use Intersections setting (closest to Mount Rushmore National Memorial)
Keystone, South Dakota, South Dakota Highway 244 and U. S. Highway 16A (Alt)
use Points of Interest setting
"Mt Rushmore National Memorial"
use Coordinates setting
Latitude/Longitude Coordinates for Mount Rushmore National Memorial
N 43° 53.559'
W 103° 28.246'
Decimal coordinates
Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) for Mount Rushmore National Memorial
623773E 4859716N Zone 13

edit on 23-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: Tablet

edit on 23-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: For clarity

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I've never seen such a document if it exists. Most of the stuff I've seen relating a planned UFO invasion centered around Werner Von Braun having supposedly said they would do this on his death bed. And as I'm sure you're aware, people have been sounding the alarm about Project Blue Beam for decades now. It's not as if this is coming out of left field. This sort of thing has been forecasted for a long time now. And for full disclosure here, since this Q thing began I have been of the opinion that what we may be seeing here is Project Blue Beam put into action. I told one of our members here as much a long while back in a PM.

Thing is, and I get your point about Podesta, Delonge and the like, if we are looking at a Blue Beam scenario, it would appear as if the systems were turned against the controllers first. I mean, Podesta and Clinton are targets of Q's. I feel very strongly that Donald Trump was responsible for the disclosure kicking into high gear in 2017. He has said in explicit words that we have technology people simply wouldn't believe if he told them and that we are going to begin using it. Next thing you know the DoD is saying UFOs are real. Hell, a man named Salvatore Pais has been awarded patents for these things that the Navy now admits are operable!

Honestly, it kinda seems to me like Trump and Co threw a wrench in the Blue Beam plans and co-opted it with a twist. Instead of a hoaxed invasion, I think they intend to disclose the real deal. Either way though, I am certain that what we are seeing from the Deep State right now is Blue Beam. And I truly hope that they aren't able to follow through with it. They have technology out there that can beam voices directly into your brain. That stuff coupled with lights in the sky and crazy ass noises would do a number on people for sure. I have to believe that Q and co wouldn't let that happen.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Cheers troy, I watched the whole video and got some good stuff out of it!

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Again, the extra/ultra terrestrial travel through space/time/dimensions to come to the most pristine planet in the universe only to do 2 things;

- somehow crash all over the place.
- partner up with with world governments.

This is a false dichotomy. Truth is, if they are visiting, we have zero idea what their motivations are. Partner up with the Government's? Says who? And again, from our frame of reference, all we know is Earth. We have no idea what sort of significance it may hold in the wider cosmos.

Hell, it could be that we humans are far more special and precious than most would like to believe. If this were a terraformed planet, for instance, whoever terraformed it would likely be keenly interested in its development.

At the end of the day we are far too young and ignorant to be able to presume to know the motivations of an advanced race of beings.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

That could be. The more obfuscation the better. I did not know that about the Hogwarts Space Needle light show. Guess I got fooled on their virtual reality showcase. LOL. Ya just can't trust anything these days.

One more.

Ret ired Navy Physicist Dr. Bruce Maccabee Predicts UAP Task Force Will Confirm Non-Human Intelligence

The origin(s) of these NHI is (are) unknown but they may come from other planets using transportation technology based on very advanced physical principles.

President Joe Biden of the U.S.A. and leaders of other countries may find it necessary to develop a single, uniform, world-wide policy for co-existing and interacting with NHI. The policy should be world-wide because allowing various countries to develop their own policies could result in some form of disaster.

The “Yes or No” policy for releasing the report would be based, in part, upon whether the Task Force determines that they “love” us (for example, if they made us or we are “pets”), “hate” us (for example, if they view us as a potential danger to them or their activities) or are indifferent to us (for example, they do whatever they want to do and ignore us as long as we don’t get in their way).

These weird radar targets weren’t controlled by humans. We may therefore conclude that these targets, and, by extension, the targets detected by the Navy, were controlled by Non-Human Intelligences or … aliens.

NHI sounds like a codeword for deception. The Aviary will do/say anything to obscure the truth. Interesting old thread by The GUT.

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join