It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This from yesterday

BIG! Texas DEFEATS BIDEN In Court!! Another HUGE WIN, Biden Administration Is PISSED!

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
3 days of darkness..
simple gematria Three days of darkness
3 days of darkness

213 Nov.23 2017 timestamp 12:33:39 A.M.

The World can't swallow the truth.

Q

Typed phrase to gematria

gematria
edit on 23-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

They forget to say they lie and sell people for sex slaves didn't they?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Well if it is the correct fact check that it WASNT Patriots who were trying to trash the place but Antifa scum, then we can't get one because that would break the internet rules on telling a truth they dislike.

"Houston we have a problem!"

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Here's some good news. The .fedgov has confiscated 90,000 dollars from the guy who filmed the "fatal shooting" of Ashli Babbitt. He sold his footage to a few different news outlets, but their specific names are redacted in the warrant that was unsealed Thursday. The good news part is that this guy was Black Lives Matter.

He called himself an "independent journalist" but he faces eight charges. Including weapons related charges. He was also filmed encouraging people to burn down the Capitol.

www.reuters.com...

Can we get a fact-check here...

U.S. authorities have confiscated roughly $90,000 from a Utah man who sold footage of a woman being fatally shot during the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol by supporters of former President Donald Trump, according to court filings.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If it walks like a duck...

I want to believe

¯_(ツ)_/¯

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
New Hampshire Audit Confirms Voting Machines Results Unreliable
1. 2020 Election - one D state rep lost by 24 votes
2. She requested a re-count
3. Re-count found a big vote difference (didn't change the outcome)
4. Serious questions raised by members on both parties
5. Volunteers & overseers worked together on a Hand Audit (3rd count)
6. Hand Audit results: verifies recount (#2) accurate & machine (#1) wrong
7. "Paper Fold" may be a factor (most mail-in ballots are folded)
8. Cause of machine discrepancy remains under investigation

Windham New Hampshire Ballot Audit Finds Folded Ballots Generated False Results

edit on 23-5-2021 by brewtiger because: added link to 2nd article from the CTH

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Busy weekend so I haven't caught up on the thread- therefore apologies if already mentioned:

Today is 23rd May, 2021 = PAIN - 5:5

I sense a lull in any substantive news over the last 48 hours... CALM BEFORE THE STORM?

1) Storm Rider last tweet was on May 21 2021 22:15:50, with a DELTA of 00 00:03:20

22:15:50 >> 22+1, 5:5 >> 23, 5by5 EYES ON

03:20 >> MIRROR of 23

2) Mr Pool's last tweet was 13:36 - 5/20/21

36 minus 13 = 23

5/20/21 = 5:2+2+1= 5:5 = EYES ON

Need to do some family chores for a couple of hours but will be glued to events this evening.

edit on 23-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Agreed. I did see this though, which is noteworthy:

www.nbcnews.com...

Rand Paul says he won't get the vaccine. Whenever I tell people I am not and/or will not be vaccinated I get the craziest looks. I don't know the numbers across the country, but in my area we are significantly outnumbered by the vaccinated.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Busy weekend so I haven't caught up on the thread- therefore apologies if already mentioned:

Today is May 23rd (PAIN?)

I sense a lull in any substantive news over the last 48 hours... CALM BEFORE THE STORM?

1) Storm Rider last tweet was on May 21 2021 22:15:50, with a DELTA of 00 00:03:20

22:15:50 >> 22+1, 5:5 >> 23, 5by5 EYES ON

03:20 >> MIRROR of 23

2) Mr Pool's last tweet was 13:36 - 5/20/21

36 minus 13 = 23

5/20/21 = 5:2+2+1= 5:5 = EYES ON

Need to do some family chores for a couple of hours but will be glued to events this evening.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I've been thinking through the infertility angle... if the vaccine does make people infertile, then un-vaccinated men are going to be in demand.

The same for women, however there are now man-made wombs and as I understand it, the impact of the vax on women is that they cannot sustain a womb but it does not impact their eggs.

In theory, we could be in a situation, within a few generations, whereby the whole of the human race is fathered by, say, one sixth of the current male population - those that are unvaccinated:

That would make us a much less diverse species? ...more at risk and to be followed by more in-breeding, effectively causing more genetic problems.

Let's hope the Med Beds fix this!!!

edit on 23-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I have the same thinking on this topic and same question. Whenever the Pentagon mouthpieces are pushing a narrative onto msm which they in turn flood the zone 24/7 getting all the UFO/alien followers buzzing like a giant beehive, you know nothing good is to come out of it but more questions and conjecture.

The Propaganda Multiplier

IMO, those that know of the UFO file secret are a very small group of people who keep it all tightly compartmentalized and obfuscated from everyone.
As to so-called aliens traveling to Earth maybe it was us.

I want to believe too but this whole UFO disclosure mantra has a foul smell of CIA sorcery. Probably originated out of the former Office of Policy Coordination (OPC) aka Office of Special Projects and expanded into the mess we have today.

Office of the Historian

THE CIA AND THE FORMULATION OF U.S. CONTAINMENT STRATEGY, 1946-1950 [PDF]

The planscamdemic, vax, great reset > Agenda 2030 and the UFO Op are all probably connected.

Maybe it'll be a fantastical show.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Fauci ‘not convinced’ COVID developed naturally, backs investigation

​Dr. Anthony Fauci, a top adviser to President Biden on the coronavirus pandemic, said he’s “not convinced” the deadly virus developed naturally and has called for further investigations into where it emerged.

Fauci was asked during a Poynter event, “United Facts of America: A Festival of Fact-Checking,” earlier this month about whether he was confident that COVID-19 developed naturally.

“No actually. I am not convinced about that. I think we should continue to investigate what went on in China until we continue to find out to the best of our ability what happened,” Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases, said, according to Fox News.

Certainly, the people who investigated it say it likely was the emergence from an animal reservoir that then infected individuals, but it could have been something else, and we need to find that out. So, you know, that’s the reason why I said I’m perfectly in favor of any investigation that looks into the origin of the virus,” he added.

nypost.com/2021/05/23/fauci-not-convinced-covid-19-developed-naturally/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

clip
edit on 23-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
New Hampshire Audit Confirms Voting Machines Results Unreliable
1. 2020 Election - one D state rep lost by 24 votes
2. She requested a re-count
3. Re-count found a big vote difference (didn't change the outcome)
4. Serious questions raised by members on both parties
5. Volunteers & overseers worked together on a Hand Audit (3rd count)
6. Hand Audit results: verifies recount (#2) accurate & machine (#1) wrong
7. "Paper Fold" may be a factor (most mail-in ballots are folded)
8. Cause of machine discrepancy remains under investigation
edited

It is worth noting that some mentions of the machine votes being unreliable or even inaccurate are surfacing.

But no mention of any verified fraud or even possibilities of such. Maybe it’s too soon. Granted, it says the cause of the machine discrepancy remains under investigation. But even the supporters of the fraud theory seem to have moved from being very loud to staying pretty quiet now.

I’m wondering if the fraudsters will be let off the hook for the sake of minimizing the national drama. ("Foregiveness," and all that...)

Facing mountains of evidence that election security failed, blaming the machines, software glitches, folded ballots, human error, various innocent mistakes, and a few unconnected bad actors would be a way to conclude the election was simply too messed up to be reliable, without the immense political fallout of declaring intentional systemic fraud.

The authorities could just shrug and say we need to do it over, without blaming anyone.

Holding a fair election with improved methods, DJT would win. It would be chalked up to Biden’s dismal performance the few months he has been in office. The Dems with buyer’s remorse might not even riot too much.

The impossible to ignore travesty of an election would be “fixed” without holding anyone accountable. ("The solution might not be for everyone.")

Such a solution might even be the result of a deal with Biden to bow out gracefully, confronted with damning evidence shown to him under the table.

Or it could just be the cowardice of the authorities faced with a crisis they refuse to properly deal with but can no longer sweep under the rug.
edit on 5/23/2021 by cimmerius because: clarity

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You've probably already been over this but just in case you haven't seen it yet...

Glenn Greenwald - May 21
Corporate Media's Double Standard: They Attack Whomever They Want, But You Cannot Criticize Them

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Are we not surprised in the age of woke...

Three of the 40 prisoners still at the Guantanamo Bay US military prison have been approved for release, a lawyer for one said Tuesday, the first such approvals under the administration of President Joe Biden.

The three included Pakistani Saifullah Paracha, who at 73 is the oldest of those still held, nearly two decades after the United States detained hundreds of suspects in the wake of the September 11, 2001 attacks.

The others approved for release were Abdul Rabbani, 54, also from Pakistan, and Yemen native Uthman Abdul al-Rahim Uthman, 40.

"Today is one hell of a day. Saifullah Paracha - 73, 17 years wrongfully imprisoned — is going HOME," his lawyer Shelby Sullivan-Bennis said in a tweet.
Link

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The best thing about this UFO psyop they're trying to run right now, imo, is that I feel like people are eventually put 2 and 2 together and realize that the Government has been lying about the grandaddy conspiracy theory of them all for 70 years now. The way I see it is that Trump and Q have backed them into a corner and forced them to play the UFO card at a time when they're currently trying to label everyone on the right that doesn't agree with them a "conspiracy theorist." Remember folks, this UFO disclosure stuff was kicked into gear by the Trump administration, not the Biden administration.

So what we are going to see moving forward is people realizing that the "conspiracy theorists" were right all along about UFOs while outlets such as The Intercept, or whatever rag that is, continuing to label every single Trump supporter a conspiracy theorist.

The Deep State's gameplan here is going to backfire, bigly.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
In the end will it be revealed that a certain group from Alemana had developed this tech during ww2? The same group that is alleged to have bases in Antartica (ever wonder why no country tries to claim it?) I doubt it. Gives a completely different meaning of "breakaway civilization." Research the N Bell developed and it can clear a lot of thing up regarding "UFO's" Dei Glocke or sumtin
Of course Wikipedia has it as a hoax lol but can you trust Wikipedia?
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

edit on 23-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The best thing about this UFO psyop they're trying to run right now, imo, is that I feel like people are eventually put 2 and 2 together and realize that the Government has been lying about the grandaddy conspiracy theory of them all for 70 years now. The way I see it is that Trump and Q have backed them into a corner and forced them to play the UFO card at a time when they're currently trying to label everyone on the right that doesn't agree with them a "conspiracy theorist." Remember folks, this UFO disclosure stuff was kicked into gear by the Trump administration, not the Biden administration.

So what we are going to see moving forward is people realizing that the "conspiracy theorists" were right all along about UFOs while outlets such as The Intercept, or whatever rag that is, continuing to label every single Trump supporter a conspiracy theorist.

The Deep State's gameplan here is going to backfire, bigly.

Consider they are going to attempt to demonize "people" or beings folks have never met.

The problem for most is the notion of Non-native beings is deliberately a blob, as are "ufo's", as such, it is easy for folks to simply say "meh, I don't believe it." Fact: Every human on earth has met MANY beings who hale other places. But then we get into what does it mean to be from someplace else?

Two definitions. One is inception point, the point in which the individuated aspect came into being. It can be Earth, there are some, but not many. Most have inception points elsewhere. Then we get into the notion of active existence being from elsewhere. As in, "I'm from Orion and came here in my Orion body." Some, but many relative to the population.

Then there are the rest. Each person being a part of multiple collectives, and in many cases they still identify with one (or even more) lifetimes in certain places. So one can say I am from the Alpha Centuri, but in fact it is the dominant life.

Lastly we get into vibratory rate. There are a gazillion folks simply not vibrating at the same 3d or 4d rate as most, so they are simply out of phase.

The gov. goons count on the blog effect to work. Most will accept the blog description.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Was du nicht sagst?

Cheers

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That narrative sure is building. Here's another article from the Denver Gazette with some more info...

Richard Ebright, a professor of chemistry and chemical biology at Rutgers University, told the Washington Examiner last year that COVID-19 arising in nature or escaping through a lab accident were both plausible.

Ebright said earlier this month that grants provided by NIH to EcoHealth Alliance met the definition of "gain-of-function research of concern" under the 2014 pause and the definition for "potential pandemic pathogen enhancement" under the P3CO Framework. Ebright also noted that the research "was published with an acknowledgment" of the NIH grant. The professor concluded that "the Wuhan lab used NIH funding to construct novel chimeric SARS-related coronavirus with the ability to infect human cells and laboratory animals and that "the research was, unequivocally, gain of function research."

Link
Article links to U.S. Government Gain-of-Function Deliberative Process and Research Funding Pause on Selected Gain-of-Function Research Involving Influenza, MERS, and SARS Viruses [3-page PDF]

In light of recent concerns regarding biosafety and biosecurity, effective immediately, the U.S. Government (USG) will pause new USG funding for gain-of-function research on influenza, MERS or SARS viruses, as defined below. This research funding pause will be effective until arobust and broad deliberative process is completed that results in the adoption of a new USG gain-of-function research policy.

Wuhan BSL-4 lab completed in 2014.
New P3CO Framework came in 2017.

Dr. Shi Zhengli aka Batwoman...

For years, Dr. Ralph Baric, a virologist in the U.S., has been collaborating with Dr. Shi Zhengli of the Wuhan Virology Institute, sharing his discoveries about how to create super viruses. This gain-of-function research has been funded by the NIH. … Dr. Fauci, do you still support funding of the NIH funding of the lab in Wuhan?”

— Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), remarks at a Senate hearing, May 11

Batwoman: In 2017, Shi and her colleague Cui Jie discovered that the SARS coronavirus likely originated in a population of cave-dwelling horseshoe bats in Xiyang Yi Ethnic Township, Yunnan.
Source: Nature (Dec 1, 2017)

In total, the embassy sent three teams of experts in late 2017 and early 2018 to meet with the WIV scientists, among them Shi Zhengli...

When they sat down with the scientists at the WIV, the American diplomats were shocked by what they heard. The Chinese researchers told them they didn’t have enough properly trained technicians to safely operate their BSL-4 lab. The Wuhan scientists were asking for more support to get the lab up to top standards.
Politico

Dec 19, 2017 - Fauci's NIH lifts the ban on "gain of function" research

Dec 12 2018 - Q2595
"Think 'Elf on the Shelf'."

Dec 10 2019 - Obama's cryptic tweet - Get health insurance by Dec 15 and "Elf of the Shelf" is another thing, one candle lit/green goblin.
twitter.com...

Dec 14 2019 - Obama's 2nd tweet about getting health insurance. (confirmation?)
twitter.com...

1st known case of coronavirus traced back to November 17, 2019 in China

Jan 15, 2020 - first corona case in US.
Jan 16, 2020 - impeach Trump.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I guess it's best to say that I don't see any evidence of such a visit, except the one bit of folklore does make me wonder.

I thought that was a good thing?

99% of "science" on the subject is easily dismissed as a guy in a feathered headdress or just plain old missobservation.

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join