It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I get what you're saying, but I don't think it's a global catastrophe. The reason I say this is because I believe the suppressed technology they have can stop any such catastrophe dead in it's tracks. At the end of the day though, the most important thing, from my POV, is the release of the technologies. We are talking about technologies that can make war obsolete. That will revolutionize life on Earth over night.

I don't care so much how we get there, just so long as we get there.

One thing I can say though, is that the longer this thing drags out, the more convinced I am that whatever it is that's coming is going to be something huge. If they're playing this out slowly to avoid as much chaos as possible, they must anticipate a lot of chaos.

IMO, and this has been my opinion on this for a long time now, when Q says "nothing can stop what is coming", I think he's talking about the UFOs. I think that's meant to be very literal. As in, "we have a weapon that is unstoppable and we are going to use it. After all, Trump said the same thing.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Found it. Age restricted so cannot embed. Forgot how bad it was back then. Unreal!
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

This may surprise you, but there is nothing saying that they can't. The Secret Service prefers that they don't, and they are allotted a driver so why should they, but in the end there is nothing to stop a sitting President from hopping into a car/truck/whatever and drive off in it.

Hell, Bill Clinton used to take nightly drives in DC back in the 90's. As in he was at the wheel driving the car with a couple of guys (Doctor and a Secret Service guy sitting in the back), and I heard rumors that George W used to do that too at the early days of his Presidency (911 put a stop to it, but nothing is there to stop any one from doing it)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Biden pathetically tried to crack the same joke to Coast Guard cadets that Reagan delivered in 1988. There was a tiiiiiny difference in audience reaction.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
from a zeta group (polar shift) sometime soon it is coming soon due to Niburu

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
NEW REVELATION

President Trump/DOJ honestly tried to go after anti-America Main Stream Media (MSM) outlets, but there were too many embedded government officials (aka "The Swamp") who didn't want their gravy train to end, and to be exposed as corrupt.

www.msn.com...

Hopefully President Trump learned during 2017-2020 what to do differently, beginning 1/20/2025. And hopefully his plans will enable all Americans to help with draining the swamp this time.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
t.me...

JUST IN - Powerful 7.4 magnitude earthquake just hit #Qinghai in China following a 6.4 magnitude in Yunnan earlier today, according to Chinese state media.

Its about to get mighty cold, and soon.

Been following the trends for a few years but worried for the globull warming advocates who still worship Al Gore.
edit on 22-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire
Nice long ski season's are coming, and mild summers, better get those green houses built.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Biden pathetically tried to crack the same joke to Coast Guard cadets that Reagan delivered in 1988. There was a tiiiiiny difference in audience reaction.

twitter.com...

When Joe Biden ends every speech with "May God Bless our Troops", he probably doesn't mean it. Or, Biden knows he doesn't give a damn about them, so he's leaving their safety in God's hands.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

You don't believe in evil wears the Black hats or do you not believe their is evil?

The seriously ill power grabbing people do exist. Someone trying to stop us is everywhere now. WE are part of the white hats.

I hope his helps others not sure if something sinister is being pushed so more power can be gained over mankind.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Nice long ski season's are coming, and mild summers, better get those green houses built.

Private: "Sarge, I'm freezing my d*** off!"

Sergeant: "That's why its called an Ice Age."

Cheers

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

"Think Big. Think Bigger. Think Biggest."

I agree with you.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Speaking of ice ages and "watch the water".

North Atlantic conveyor. If it shuts down, we'll get, at the least, a decades-long "mini ice age".

Nothing could stop that coming, either.

Cheers

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

You don't believe in evil wears the Black hats or do you not believe their is evil?

The seriously ill power grabbing people do exist. Someone trying to stop us is everywhere now. WE are part of the white hats.

I hope his helps others not sure if something sinister is being pushed so more power can be gained over mankind.

Of course evil exist, though that word tends to be a grandiose term for selfishness taken to the extreme.

There is a balance, in individuals and throughout society as a whole, between acts of personal self-interest and acts that benefit the group.

When the balance skews to one extreme, we call the people saints. When it skews the other way, we call them psychopaths.

But this balance usually exists in a dynamic tension.

Something about the current historical moment or a coming event on the horizon seems to be exaggerating this tension and bringing it into divergent positions of open opposition.

In approaching whatever the big event that is coming, we are seeing these two orientations in conflict. One faction intent on self-interest, and one group hoping to benefit the entire population.

My question is what is the unseen factor that is amplifying this eternal tension and bringing it to a crisis point at this time.

I am not a big fan of antiquated Freudian theory, but here is a snippet that illustrates the idea in his jargon:

“In Civilization and its Discontents, published in 1930, Freud connects his idea of the individual psyche, bubbling with violent tendencies, to civilization as a whole. He writes that civilization as a whole asks individuals to curb the instincts that arise from the id, including the urge to kill or to engage in the pleasure principle through unrestricted sexual acts. Society and the law ask humans to curb these instincts and punish acts such as murder that arise from the id. Therefore, society functions as a kind of superego, trying to limit the instincts that come from the id, and the limits that society creates make humans discontented because they can not satisfy the pleasure principle. Society is therefore a double-edged sword, as it is supposed to promote pleasure and peace but actually creates internal conflict and unease. This sense of paradox causes us discontent.”

Civilization And Its Discontents

That tension has always simmered away under the surface, but now it's exploding in our face. What is the missing puzzle piece that has caused this change?
edit on 5/22/2021 by cimmerius because: Emphasis

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

That tension has always simmered away under the surface, but now it's exploding in our face. What is the missing puzzle piece that has caused this change?

Perhaps it's the US Military. Perhaps the reason this is all happening is because the US Military realized that the direction we were headed was untenable. So instead of choosing to fight another war about it, they decided to end the wars once and for all by releasing technology that would render Earthly war obsolete. They likely also had protocols in place that said they cannot release these technologies into the cabal's hands. Hence the need for "the plan."

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Yeah, I know I was once one of the "climate guys" still am concerned about how we treat are planet but not in the way they are (Al Gore is a stooge too.) The 10 days of darkness I think is when Niburu will block the sun on it's return voyage and mis-credited to Bill Gates "blocking the sun" being spewed as an excuse. i also believe the whole Chinese space junk is an excuse for the "Rods of God" we are talking about. I know it "came down" already but since when does anyone trust the MSM? Good thing I grew up in WI so I know how to deal with the cold lol jk if what I think is going to happen actually happens we are all fubar.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Bombshell: Nobel Prize Winner Reveals - Covid Vaccine is 'Creating Variants'

Prof. Luc Montagnier said that epidemiologists know but are “silent” about the phenomenon, known as “Antibody-Dependent Enhancement” (ADE).

Prof. Montagnier referred to the vaccine program for the coronavirus as an “unacceptable mistake”. Mass vaccinations are a “scientific error as well as a medical error,” he said. “It is an unacceptable mistake. The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants,” Prof. Luc Montagnier continued.

The prominent virologist explained that “there are antibodies, created by the vaccine,” forcing the virus to “find another solution” or die. This is where the variants are created. It is the variants that “are a production and result from the vaccination.”

Prof. Montagnier said that epidemiologists know but are “silent” about the phenomenon, known as “Antibody-Dependent Enhancement” (ADE). In the articles that mention ADE, the concerns expressed by Prof. Montagnier are dismissed.

Montagnier argued that the Coronavirus disease was man-made in a laboratory and that it might have been the result of an attempt to create a vaccine for HIV/AIDS. His allegation according to one of his papers published Aug 2020 and...

Interviewed on a French news channel, the co-discoverer of the AIDS virus who bagged the 2008 Nobel Prize in medicine along with other two other scientists alleged the “presence of elements of HIV and germ of malaria in the genome of coronavirus is highly suspect and the characteristics of the virus could not have arisen naturally”.
Link

Hmm, Malaria? Gee, maybe that has something to do with hydroxychloroquine.

And in his paper mentions - "probably from “gain of function” Laboratory experiments."

Through the 14 facts relating to each of the 14 paragraphs of this article, everything converges towards possible laboratory manipulations (End Note below) which contributed to modifications of the genome of COVID_19, but also, very probably much older SARS, with perhaps this double objective of vaccine design and of "gain of function" in terms of penetration of this virus into the cell.
Paper: COVID-19, SARS AND BATS CORONAVIRUSES GENOMES PECULIAR HOMOLOGOUS RNA SEQUENCES

However, COVID-19 virus not created in lab, say French experts this was described as...

The hypothesis that a virus was created in a laboratory in Wuhan sounded "a conspiracy vision that does not relate to the real science," said Jean-Francois Delfraissy, an immunologist and head of the scientific council that advises the French government on the COVID-19 pandemic, when interviewed by French television BFM TV.

Follow the science or follow the dogma. Trust the Science.🙄

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Here's some good news. The .fedgov has confiscated 90,000 dollars from the guy who filmed the "fatal shooting" of Ashli Babbitt. He sold his footage to a few different news outlets, but their specific names are redacted in the warrant that was unsealed Thursday. The good news part is that this guy was Black Lives Matter.

He called himself an "independent journalist" but he faces eight charges. Including weapons related charges. He was also filmed encouraging people to burn down the Capitol.

www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Just a quick read of the link and I find this.

Five people died
I love the lack of context. Just noting the irony of if this had been reversed, left-wing protesters would get the benefit of a fact-check of "misleading information". The second bit of irony is BLM disavowing him. Not sure it works like that folks, he was and still is one of yours. Lastly, why were the media outlets redacted? We the people deserve to know who benefited from his criminal act! He is not a "confidential source" or would it reveal more of their shady practices?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Thread on RINO Collins

In Sept 2020, Susan Collin's campaign donor Martin Kao was arrested for billing the federal govt out of $12.8 Million in China Virus relief aid.

Kao donated $150,000 to Collin's reelection campaign.

Hilarious, he stole from the government to give to a government agent who helped him get the stolen booty. The Ukraine, Planned Parenthood model...

Biden administration resettles migrant children in Tennessee without local knowledge

According to the ORR, 10,418 unaccompanied children were in ORR care as of March 31 – mostly teenage males – up from 1,929 in October. During the month of March, ORR oversaw 6,527 discharges to individual sponsors across the country.

“Weeks ago, we declined the Biden Administration’s request to house unaccompanied minors and called on the administration to secure the border and stop scattering children across the country,” Lee said in a statement Thursday. “When we demanded answers, they cut off transparency and emboldened one of the worst human trafficking crises we’ve seen at our border in the last 20 years.”

So someone came and asked if I want to take in teenage boys who do not speak english, I said no. They dropped them on the doorstep anyway. And this is okay because these teenage boys are fleeing the devastating impact of climate change.

Shilling for this is obscene, inhuman and really funny when folks in the thread debunk the "they're all good" nonsense within seconds.

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join