It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

So this truck was built with the steering wheel on the right side?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

I read that once a person becomes potus they are never allowed to drive again. Not unless they drive around on their own yard.
So this might just be that. And some dumb pr person set this up with ford without realizing that most people don't know that about being potus.

But also I'm not sure that pic isn't photoshopped. Why would ford build a two wheeled car and only make the right side wheel work? Why have a right side wheel at all?

Is it a europian model or something? Because they would have built that truck with the wheel on the right from the start for it to be able to steer that truck.

Say whatever you want, they faked him driving. It's ridiculous.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday

So this truck was built with the steering wheel on the right side?

They do do that. Mail carriers have them. People who teach kids how to drive have them. Yes, Ford builds trucks with steering wheels on the right side. All car manufacturers do.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

u no have drivers ed?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This one is for SouthernGift (if you're out there somewhere) and anyone else.

"Coordination of a Conspiracy" - this 1 hr vid from 2015 of exoteric & esoteric knowledge is quite thought provoking (mind blowing for some) and fantastic interpretation of predictive programming using the "Matrix" movie along with past, present & future of humanity. It may send you on a 'trip' if you listen closely.

Only when we cease to believe that we have it all "figured out" are we able to "go back home" and once again be with the authentic divinity that is our true being; but this is an arduous journey and requires enormous patience and discipline.

The word "piracy" is a part of the word consPIRACY and the basic definition of it is to have a ship, idea, or other work taken away from the control of those who are entitled to it. That is what creates a CONspiracy which is derived from the Latin 'conspirate' meaning "unanimously, all together," and the Latin 'conspiratio' for "illegal and hostile plot, blowing/breathing together." It is a plot by those who have committed this act of piracy against us all to "breathe together" and keep the spirit locked inside of the prison biology which is a duality construct. 'Bi' for "two" and 'logy/logos' from the Greek meaning "word." The 'logos' is known as the divine word of god, and therefore on a simple level 'Bio-logy' means "the dual and divine word of god." 'Conspiratio' shares a suffix with the word "respiration" (resPIRATion) which is the Latin root 'spirare' meaning "to breathe." To 'conspire' is to literally "breathe together" and this represents the Cherubim and flaming sword, placed as guards after man's exile from the garden of Eden as depicted in the book of Genesis 3:24 "So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life."

The "tree of life" is our spinal column which guards the "spirit of our breath" as shown by the Latin 'spiritualis' and 'spirituale' meaning "of the spirit, of breathing, a kind of wind instrument." The flaming sword is our spinal column which thwarts the spirit of life/breath that gets turned back around/each way and "keeps the way of the tree of life."

The Cherubims are angels of the second order, and their gift to man is knowledge which is what caused us to be cast out of our own pure divinity. This "gift" of knowledge is simply an aspect of self-reflection which is why nearly the entire human race is no longer able to be The Witness. This self-reflection creates a conflict of Di-Vided attention with 'di' being from the Greek for "twice" and "vide" being from the Latin 'videre' meaning "to see." Being "di-vided" means that we "see twice" in this prison of duality which creates the circle of the breath.

It is the fear of letting go of the known, seeing that the word "pirate" from the Greek 'peirates' and 'peiran' meaning "to attempt" is rooted in "fear." The English term "fear" is from the Old English 'faer' meaning "sudden danger" instituted from the Old High German 'fara' ("ambush") drawn out from the Latin 'periculum' translated as "attempt, danger, peril" and its associated Greek term 'peiran' ("to attempt"). Each breath is an "attempt" of the spirit to escape which is met by an "ambush" and the "sudden danger" of losing this life of the "familiar" and "comfortable" known.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." ― Frank Herbert (Dune)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

a reply to: CAPT PROTON

I read that once a person becomes potus they are never allowed to drive again. Not unless they drive around on their own yard.
So this might just be that. And some dumb pr person set this up with ford without realizing that most people don't know that about being potus.

But also I'm not sure that pic isn't photoshopped. Why would ford build a two wheeled car and only make the right side wheel work? Why have a right side wheel at all?

Is it a europian model or something? Because they would have built that truck with the wheel on the right from the start for it to be able to steer that truck.

Say whatever you want, they faked him driving. It's ridiculous.

Wait PFS, it has been debunked, they are never allowed to drive again, says twitter!!!

"Allowed."

This has to be the dumbest statement I have ever heard in a litany of asinine statements. Does that include bikes, golf carts, motorcycles, planes etc. and after they are booted out of office too? Dying on this hill, given the GD video is available is beyond all comprehension.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I wonder if they ever really consider how ridiculous some of their statements are. Like, "damn, this sounds dumb as hell, but I got nothing else. Still gotta do my job."

Earning that .03 the hard way with Joe Biden at the helm.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

they arent allowed to drive once theyre potus

also , bunker boy is a bitch for being taken to the basement by secret service

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
DJT Speaks

Posted the pic of the plane over the pyramid in DJT's interview. That was there for a reason. He followed it up with this statement.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I wonder if they ever really consider how ridiculous some of their statements are. Like, "damn, this sounds dumb as hell, but I got nothing else. Still gotta do my job."

The irony "allowed" suggests there is a higher control order, which they deny exists. Biden isn't allowed to molest women, but the stories on his VP antics are horrific (will ignore the kids), including the one regarding the SS wife - allowed is subjective.

Oddly, the optics are so bad on Biden, beyond horrendous, defending him is a form of punishment on its own level. Folks were forced to defend Mao, Amin, The Ayatollahs, Stalin, and gun point, so there is a history of this but doing it voluntarily for Joe is something else.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Oh wow. If this is what they intend to trot out for their hoax invasion, people are going to be scared ishless, y'all. Thanks for posting that, Sufi. Gonna spread it around. People need to be prepared if they intend to pull a stunt like that.

It may be a good time to remind folks that when H.G. Wells first read War of the Worlds over the radio back in the day people panicked bigly. People grabbed their guns and took to the streets and started shooting at water towers and whatever else they thought might be an alien ship. My advice would be to hunker down if this happens until it is over and just remember, it's fake.

Let's hope they put a stop to that crap before it happens.

Orson Wells adapted "The War of the Worlds", written by H.G. Wells, the book to radio in 1938. The panic was exaggerated...

War of the Worlds, Radio, 1938

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

MSM is well practiced . forming narratives
(non wiki)

In A Nutshell

War of the Worlds has the dubious distinction of being the radio program that threw the country into mass panic in 1938. People fled their homes and took to the streets thinking that aliens had invaded. It’s a great story about the power of fiction, but unfortunately only a small percentage of the country’s population even heard the original broadcast, and there was no mass panic in the streets. In an attempt to discredit the newfangled radio as a medium, newspapers greatly exaggerated the public’s reaction, and that exaggeration grew into myth.

No Mass Panic - War of the Worlds

-•------------_--------_----------_-------::::-------•
Jeffrey Epstein jail guards get deferred prosecution deal in suicide case

Two Manhattan federal jail guard officers accused of failing to keep watch over inmate Jeffrey Epstein the night he killed himself in 2019 have reached an agreement with prosecutors that will result in the dismissal of criminal charges they currently face if they comply with certain conditions.

As part of a deferred prosecution agreement revealed late Friday afternoon, the guards, Tova Noel and Michael Thomas, will be kept under pre-trial supervision for six months......

edit on 5212021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The irony "allowed" suggests there is a higher control order, which they deny exists. Biden isn't allowed to molest women, but the stories on his VP antics are horrific (will ignore the kids), including the one regarding the SS wife - allowed is subjective.

Oddly, the optics are so bad on Biden, beyond horrendous, defending him is a form of punishment on its own level. Folks were forced to defend Mao, Amin, The Ayatollahs, Stalin, and gun point, so there is a history of this but doing it voluntarily for Joe is something else.

There seems to be a rift forming within the Liberal Media. The New York Times wrote a very damaging expose on how difficult it is to work for/with Dementia Joe...whose emotions range from aloofness to cursing mad within hours...day after day after day.

Conservative media outlets picked up on it, but 90% of the U.S. media ignored the article, even though it was a liberal media leader who published it.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Then why didn't biden sit in the passenger seat?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The new woke Army...of Mary Jane cupcakes...

Canadian soldier charged with feeding cannabis cupcakes to artillery unit during live-fire exercise

A Canadian army gunner is facing more than a dozen charges after she allegedly served cannabis-laced cupcakes to her unsuspecting artillery unit during a live-fire exercise.

Court documents allege a sudden onset of paranoia, fatigue and confusion among the troops who ate the cupcakes, unaware of their psychoactive contents.

"Several affected members were allegedly unable to properly execute safe weapons and explosive handling drills," according to a military judge’s summary of the charges.

Can you imagine a bunch of stoned-out-of-their-minds, paranoid soldiers firing Howitzer's.😲

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

lol. there were two drivers seats. the pasenger seats are in the back. oh u missed my sarc

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Standby lol... Technical difficulties ....
Youtube the drug years CIA and Vietnam ... 4:55 long

edit on 5212021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Oh wow. If this is what they intend to trot out for their hoax invasion, people are going to be scared ishless, y'all. Thanks for posting that, Sufi. Gonna spread it around. People need to be prepared if they intend to pull a stunt like that.

It may be a good time to remind folks that when H.G. Wells first read War of the Worlds over the radio back in the day people panicked bigly. People grabbed their guns and took to the streets and started shooting at water towers and whatever else they thought might be an alien ship. My advice would be to hunker down if this happens until it is over and just remember, it's fake.

Let's hope they put a stop to that crap before it happens.

Orson Wells adapted "The War of the Worlds", written by H.G. Wells, the book to radio in 1938. The panic was exaggerated...

War of the Worlds, Radio, 1938

Thanks for that.
It didn't look right when I typed out HG Wells. I looked it up to double check that he had written it. Still got it wrong.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just a gut feeling after all these threads I can’t escape.

Of course I’m not buying the black hat narrative, but I don’t believe the white hat narrative is complete either.

Something key of real value is missing. We are just seeing flip sides of a counterfeit coin.

We are not seeing the truth by looking at either side.

The two (or more) sides are in competition, but it’s almost like there is a common agreed interest in not disclosing the hidden truth of what they are really fighting about.

It’s like they can argue all they want about which side of the counterfeit coin is most realistic, but neither will admit the coin they appear to be arguing about is fake.

OK, so what is the truth that is so horrible that it can not be fully revealed? Speculation has been along the lines of child trafficking, government corruption, alien presence, satanic worship, demonic dimensions… Or maybe just super high tech.

But I’m circling back to the idea of an unavoidable Earth catastrophe, something where nothing can stop what is coming. It’s bad, they know it’s coming, and it can’t be prevented. Just for example, say a magnetic pole flip that allows any solar flare to bring down the planetary electrical grid.

Global chaos is inevitable.

Neither the black hats nor the white hats will admit such a disaster is coming, as it would just bring the chaos that much sooner. They each want a chance to implement their own plan. What we are seeing is the power players of the world jockeying for position. That is the truth behind everything that must remain hidden. That is the metaphorical counterfeit coin no visual inspection reveals.

What they are in conflict about is how to prepare for the disaster, while keeping it secret that the unmentioned coming disaster is what they are in conflict about.

One side wants to cull the human population to manageable numbers and exercise totalitarian control over them to prevent international conflict and ensure a monopoly of secret high tech to ensure the elite survives.

The other side wants to share high tech to try to save everyone the best they can, promote international cooperation and minimize the inevitable chaos: “Where we go one, we go all.”

Both sides have their minions that don’t know what the real fight is about.

Ya, I’m still looking for that missing puzzle piece, visible only from 40,000 feet up, that will get the whole picture to make sense.

But both the white hats and the black hats seem intent that we can look at anything we want, anything, as long as it isn’t that one piece. Even as I write this, I still feel that I haven’t found it.

Maybe I just long for a simple concept that will allow the world to make sense, when in reality I’m just discovering the world is too complicated for me to understand.

edit on 5/21/2021 by cimmerius because: Maybe it will make sense if I just tweak it...

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

This would seem to be the case. Since the truck is an "electric vehicle" I would assume that FORD is going to try and use it as an example of the platform for the trails.

I guess the ruck could also be a testbed for UK shipping since the city of London is suppose to have that Zero Gas vehicle thing soon.

Either way, yes the steering wheel is on the righthand side.

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join