It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Shenzhen shake sans quake made me think of Fringe parallel universe resonance effects. The building is the hq of an electronics company after all. Could have been just bad construction as others have suggested but maybe

- directed energy weapon (warning from non Chinese player)

- Chinese technology demonstration with higher than planned effect. If true that demonstration probably needed to be done in one of the worlds tallest buildings.
edit on 19-5-2021 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
I called it as Fauci, but then Gates is a good candidate too, but now that Rand chewed Fauci up and exposed his crimes against humanity, makes it less shocking.

a reply to: Caled

Gates would be the A one candidate for me. He has funded the sterility testing to make sure these vaccines kill or harm reproduction. His slip of the tongue on how he expects "vaccines will lower the population" of which I might be accidently paraphrasing? Perhaps he said I hope they will?

He is my candidate for the big arrest that shocks the world. DJT would only be expected because these loons are willing to indict their own Grandma if they can gain ultimate power over mankind with the move. They throw people under the bus often within days of the useful idiots aid to their cause. They are salivating at sticking to the 'do gooders' like us who just want to throw criminals out and clean up the corruption in our gov that they think is their Kingdom!

Fauci is 1B on my list.

edit on 19-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
According to imdb the film Gain of Function is still in production. I signed up to watch it but no go

Also the rest of your post, particularly the info on Pentagon bio-weapons and the use of insects just makes me wonder more and more that there is a link between this 'man made' virus and 'something' from insects which is why Ivermectin and chloroquinine work so well.

Rainbows
Jane

Miss Jane, if I may take liberties and call you miss in an honorable way. I am going to have to second your sentiment. Why stop at just the virus? A fool proof vector makes sense for a mad man trying hard to kill people. These sick people are predictable and following the money has shown us their all willing to go ahead and make doomsday happen. Not only willing to let it happen but pulling out all the stops to make it happen.

In my life, I have heard so many people say that others wouldn't do such because their own family, blah blah blah. Well their crow pie is being forced on all of us because they let whatever get between them and common sense. Incrementally, they have dumbed the world down that would understand what they are doing.

This is like a slow motion train wreck where we can tell the Engineer is asleep at the wheel but there isn't much you can do but wait for it to end. Wisdom is useless at that moment for the unsuspecting. We have a lot not willing to be paying attention who are all unfocused on what is happening around them.

edit on 19-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hey, that is an excellent point. Reminds me of the stories about when Tesla put the device on a building in New York and almost shook it to the ground. Tesla’s oscillator:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

The Shenzhen shake sans quake made me think of Fringe parallel universe resonance effects. The building is the hq of an electronics company after all. Could have been just bad construction as others have suggested but maybe

- directed energy weapon (warning from non Chinese player)

- Chinese technology demonstration with higher than planned effect. If true that demonstration probably needed to be done in one of the worlds tallest buildings.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Non Wiki

Nikola Tesla’s Mysterious Earthquake Machine

The device in this case was claimed by Telsa to be a portable version that could fit in a pocket and was powered by compressed air. In one experiment he had hooked the machine up to a steel beam in his own apartment building and had caused shaking and convulsing similar to an earthquake, which caused him to promptly shut it down. In another experiment in 1898, he allegedly hooked up his oscillator at his laboratory at 48 E. Houston St., New York. He would say that one evening he had hooked up the machine to the support beams of his apartment building, and when he started it up objects began sliding off of shelves and increasingly flying through the air. This would all quickly escalate, until there was a real earthquake event that would bring police and emergency services, and Tesla would write of his little covert experiment’

He would later claim that the oscillations of his device could potentially reach enough magnitude to shake the Empire State Building to the ground, and pretty soon his invention was being called “The Earthquake Machine.” It is unclear if this was all an exaggeration or really happened, but if it is true then it would be a real example of an earthquake weapon. Whether any of it was true or not, it would lay the foundations for other experiments with vibratory devices such as Georg Constantinesco’s vibratory drills and rock-cutters and others. We are left to wonder whether Tesla’s supposed earthquake machine ever existed, or it it is just another unconfirmed detail of his very strange life. If it is ever was real, it has passed into the mists of time, and we may never know for sure.

edit on 5192021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Joint arrest? We have seen how there are countries that want Gates arrested, we have seen how their dad's worked together for Darpa. One can hope.
Cuomo?

a reply to: Justoneman

edit on 19-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: ETA

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Clear violation of humanity
Scary world we live in.
a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
*Covid masks are now being labeled with warnings of being cancer causing and having reproductive harm.

gematriaeffect.news...

WTF Is This!
gematriaeffect.news...
Same page from responder.

In Vedic Astrology, they have what are called “Lunar Mansions”. The 10th Lunar Mansio. is called MAGHA. This lunar mansion contains the fixed star Regulus, so Trump was born in the MAGHA lunar mansion.

“Regulus marks the beginning of the 8th nakshatra (Hindu lunar mansion), Magha (the bountiful): A severe asterism belonging to the Shudra caste and favorable for acts of disgrace, destruction, deceit, imprisonment, beating, burning and poison when containing the Moon. Those born on the lunar day will be wealthy, fond of hills, merchants, valiant, and women haters. With Moon here at birth native will be wealthy, religious, contented, well served, and fond of life. Rules grain boxes and the lips and upper mouth.”

People are being forced to use their own Intuition and seldom if ever used, 6th sense. It had to be this way? 5D Chess indeed.
edit on 19-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just as we have said.

Cheers

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Remember the Old mentions about ;Ghost City Building in China '? Started a good few years back, Well youtube did have a Video more updated. Two motor cyclist's from USA rode around taking update photos. They then compared such to the original old photos. Seeing how the buildings were constructed, finished and left empty. it was / is surprising to see how the ground level portions of such are simply decaying.

Might be a search to see,
Cheers
PS Here you go;

www.youtube.com...

edit on 19-5-2021 by steaming because: addition

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
WHAT DO YOU FEAR?...
click post in post to open 2nd part of the video (with explanation)
found reading comments from others with similar fears / the answers comforting

Birdhouse in your Soul - They Might Be Giants

edit on 19-5-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I do remember that. The building were basically built with garbage and unsafe.

originally posted by: steaming

Remember the Old mentions about ;Ghost City Building in China '? Started a good few years back, Well youtube did have a Video more updated. Two motor cyclist's from USA rode around taking update photos. They then compared such to the original old photos. Seeing how the buildings were constructed, finished and left empty. it was / is surprising to see how the ground level portions of such are simply decaying.

Might be a search to see,
Cheers
PS Here you go;

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire
100% cotton.
I wonder if California added cotton to their list of hazardous materials?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
File under "resignations..."

CDC's second-in-command Anne Schuchat to step down

Top Centers for Disease Control and Prevention official Anne Schuchat is planning to step down from her role as the agency's principal deputy director this summer, the agency confirmed to POLITICO.

Schuchat's retirement would be the CDC's second high-profile departure in the past month, after longtime senior scientist Nancy Messonnier said in early May she also planned to leave.

A career CDC scientist for more than 30 years, Schuchat has served as the agency's No. 2 official since 2015. She twice did brief stints as the CDC's acting director, and was key to the federal government's response to major infectious disease outbreaks including the H1N1 pandemic, SARS outbreak and the coronavirus crisis.

All Failures ^^^

The 2020 story in three parts...

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
For an oldie, I am delighted that you called me Miss Jane
Thank you.
I'm glad I am not the only one thinking this.

Today was a sad day at my Clinic. My first client has underlying health issues, mainly HIV and all its accompanying problems. He has had both jibjabs. Today he has been having chest pains, shooting pains into his left shoulder, numbness in his ring and little finger, tingling sensations down his left arm, problems breathing. Dr said....trapped nerve! This has been going on for 3 days. I checked him out and have recommended he gets seen to and have tests done by phoning the NHS 111 after hours. I suspect he has a clot(s) from the test I carried out. He is fumming because only on his second jab did they give him the leaflet of expected adverse reactions AFTER they jabbed him. Clearly states on there anyone with compromised immune systems or HIV should seek Dr's advice before getting vaccine. Whole country has gone jibjab daft and breaking Government guidelines.
Second client, had first jibjab about 3 weeks ago. Had hot/cold sweats etc for 48 hours but was presenting with a head cold. What is more important is that his wife cares for her elderly parents who both have had their jibjabs ages ago. She had her first jibjab couple of days before him. She is on HRT. A week after her jab she started a period and has been bleeding for last 2 weeks and still hasn't stopped. I'm calling her tomorrow to arrange an appointment. Not sure there will be much I can do for her if I'm perfectly honest

Hey ho.....off to teach online so I'll catch up later.

Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Dog Comms, Queen again...

Queen' s five-month-old puppy Fergus died of heart problem that it had from birth after it brought Her Majesty 'much joy' while husband Philip was in hospital

A source told The Sun: 'The Queen is absolutely devastated. The puppies were brought in to cheer her up during a very difficult period.

'Everyone concerned is upset as this comes so soon after she lost her husband.'

It comes just months after the monarch was said to be mourning the loss of her loyal companion Vulcan, another dachshund-corgi cross.

He had been the Queen's pet since at least 2007 before he died a few weeks before Christmas.

She didn't seem "devastated" when the same son was outed as a Epstein fan.

Side notes, the pics are odd, seems a trip down memory lane with a mix and match on the versions of "her." Giving a dog(s) as a gift is the most awful thing one can do, as puppies are kryptonite, they cloud human judgement. Animals should be only chosen, consciously, by the one who will take care of it for 15 years. It is not impulse buy.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
"This is what every administration used to do. The problem with the last administration didn't do it."

The ^^^ most important line in this piece will be ignored by all.

Teachers union president said Biden WH 'asked' for 'language' in CDC school guidance

Randi Weingarten, president of the largest teachers union in the U.S., on Tuesday said the Biden administration's Centers for Disease Control and Prevention "asked for language" in its school reopening guidelines.

The CDC guidelines released in February, while not in complete alignment with union demands with the inclusion of language saying COVID-19 vaccines are optional for educators teaching in-person and students must be 3 feet apart rather than 6, still included some verbatim wording from the American Federation of Teachers, according to documents obtained by The New York Post.

"This is normal rulemaking, frankly," Weingarten told C-SPAN when asked about the Post's report. "This is what every administration used to do. The problem with the last administration didn't do it."

NPC, "Trump admin didn't tell the local schools what to do, arrest them, as they are danger to states rights and our democracy."

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Randi seems consumed by TDS.

Observation. I was never taught, formally, or apparently, even informally, critical and/or logical thinking in high school.

Yet, years later when I took a standardized exam to go to grad school, part of the exam was logical problem solving. Good thing I had boned up using one of the study guides before I took the exam.

So, an odd disconnect. Don't teach X in school, but test for it later on as a discriminator for matriculation in grad school.

Cheers

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This looks like pretty blatant and IMPORTANT comms to me - by Prince William - Here's my take - I think it's a declaration of defeat!!!

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge tweet (Prince William, 2nd in line to UK throne), at 10:18:18 GMT:

Look closer...👀🔊 t.co...

1) 👀🔊 = EYES ON SIREN / EBS

2) Timestamp 10:18:18... There is only 1 post with timestamp 10:18 = #1695:

Bigger

3) My read of the messaging in the Alice in Wonderland video in the tweet:

Bigger

edit on 19-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Apparently this data was written off as sensor malfunctions, but they kept having it happen over and over. They want us to believe this info was just ignored, but I don't believe that. Also, the DoD operates a world wide underwater acoustic spying network so just about anything under the seas are known and documented by the government....likely many governments.

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join