It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So, Andrew knowingly brought the queen a dog literally on its deathbed?

Fergus or Feargus is a common Scottish or Irish male given name derived from Scots Gaelic, meaning the angry (one) or the wrathful (one)
wiki

(Just wondering if Fergus is the male version of Fergi.)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All.....

So, kept hearing this song at the grocery store, didn’t pay much attention at first, other than the chorus was kinda catchy, but thought, how weird this song always plays, must be a short loop on the store’s music selection. Going to this market with my sister holds some deep memories, can barely pass by the meat department without holding back tears, lol, she wouldn’t buy anything not humanly / organically raised...God she had a big heart.....

Anyways, decided to find this song and listen more closely, damm....as far as I can tell this was some song done by a boy band on American Idol, lol, I never heard it till the grocery store ? IDK, at this moment this song is about not only my beautiful sister Tara, but US and Everything !

youtu.be...

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
DJT Speaks (wall of text
)

Donald J. Trump
12:02pm May 19, 2021

I have just learned, through leaks in the mainstream media, that after being under investigation from the time I came down the escalator 5 ½ years ago, including the fake Russia Russia Russia Hoax, the 2 year, $48M, No Collusion Mueller Witch Hunt, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and others, that the Democrat New York Attorney General has “informed” my organization that their “investigation” is no longer just a civil matter but also potentially a “criminal” investigation working with the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office. There is nothing more corrupt than an investigation that is in desperate search of a crime. But, make no mistake, that is exactly what is happening here. The Attorney General of New York literally campaigned on prosecuting Donald Trump even before she knew anything about me. She said that if elected, she would use her office to look into “every aspect” of my real estate dealings. She swore that she would “definitely sue” me. She boasted on video that she would be, and I quote, “a real pain in the ass.” She declared, “just wait until I’m in the Attorney General’s office,” and, ”I’ve got my eyes on Trump Tower.” She also promised that, if elected, she would “join with law enforcement and other Attorney Generals across this nation in removing this President from office,” and, “It’s important that everyone understand that the days of Donald Trump are coming to an end.” The Attorney General made each of these statements, not after having had an opportunity to actually look at the facts, but BEFORE she was even elected, BEFORE she had seen even a shred of evidence. This is something that happens in failed third world countries, not the United States. If you can run for a prosecutor’s office pledging to take out your enemies, and be elected to that job by partisan voters who wish to enact political retribution, then we are no longer a free constitutional democracy. Likewise, the District Attorney’s office has been going after me for years based on a lying, discredited low life, who was not listened to or given credibility by other prosecutorial offices, and sentenced to 3 years in prison for lying and other events unrelated to me. These investigations have also been going on for years with members and associates of the Trump Organization being viciously attacked, harassed, and threatened, in order to say anything bad about the 45th President of the United States. This would include having to make up false stories. Numerous documents, all prepared by large and prestigious law and accounting firms, have been examined, and many hours of testimony have been taken from many people, some of whom I have not seen in years. These Democrat offices are consumed with this political and partisan Witch Hunt at a time when crime is up big in New York City, shootings are up 97%, murders are up 45%, a rate not seen in 40 years, drugs and criminals are pouring into our Country in record numbers from our now unprotected Southern Border, and people are fleeing New York for other much safer locations to live. But the District Attorney and Attorney General are possessed, at an unprecedented level, with destroying the political fortunes of President Donald J. Trump and the almost 75 million people who voted for him, by far the highest number ever received by a sitting President. That is what these investigations are all about—a continuation of the greatest political Witch Hunt in the history of the United States. Working in conjunction with Washington, these Democrats want to silence and cancel millions of voters because they don’t want “Trump” to run again. As people are being killed on the sidewalks of New York at an unprecedented rate, as drugs and crime of all kinds are flowing through New York City at record levels, with absolutely nothing being done about it, all they care about is taking down Trump. Our movement, which started with the Great Election Win of 2016, is perhaps the biggest and most powerful in the history of our Country. But the Democrats want to cancel the Make America Great Again movement, not by Making America First, but by Making America Last. No President has been treated the way I have. With all of the crime and corruption you read about with others, nothing happens, they only go after Donald Trump. After prosecutorial efforts the likes of which nobody has ever seen before, they failed to stop me in Washington, so they turned it over to New York to do their dirty work. This is what I have been going through for years. It’s a very sad and dangerous tale for our Country, but it is what it is, and we will overcome together. I have built a great company, employed thousands of people, and all I do is get unfairly attacked and abused by a corrupt political system. It would be so wonderful if the effort used against President Donald J. Trump, who lowered taxes and regulations, rebuilt our military, took care of our Veterans, created Space Force, fixed our border, produced our vaccine in record-setting time (years ahead of what was anticipated), and made our Country great and respected again, and so much more, would be focused on the ever more dangerous sidewalks and streets of New York. If these prosecutors focused on real issues, crime would be obliterated, and New York would be great and free again!

Fun fact: She's a sorosian goon, and it has come to my attention that sorosian goons do not do things on their own - they are directed (as suspected).

Fun fact 2.0: FISA works both ways.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This popped up on FB (still not banned but they keep warning me lol)
Gold will Destroy the Fed

H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

This bill requires the Department of the Treasury to define the dollar in terms of a fixed weight of gold, based on that day's closing market price of gold. The Federal Reserve Banks shall make Federal Reserve notes exchangeable with gold at the statutory gold definition of the dollar.

Still looking for a link to show the "fixed weight"
edit on 19-5-2021 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
First arrest will shock the world...

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT Speaks (wall of text
)

Donald J. Trump
12:02pm May 19, 2021

I have just learned, through leaks in the mainstream media, that after being under investigation from the time I came down the escalator 5 ½ years ago, including the fake Russia Russia Russia Hoax, the 2 year, $48M, No Collusion Mueller Witch Hunt, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and others, that the Democrat New York Attorney General has “informed” my organization that their “investigation” is no longer just a civil matter but also potentially a “criminal” investigation working with the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office. There is nothing more corrupt than an investigation that is in desperate search of a crime. But, make no mistake, that is exactly what is happening here. The Attorney General of New York literally campaigned on prosecuting Donald Trump even before she knew anything about me. She said that if elected, she would use her office to look into “every aspect” of my real estate dealings. She swore that she would “definitely sue” me. She boasted on video that she would be, and I quote, “a real pain in the ass.” She declared, “just wait until I’m in the Attorney General’s office,” and, ”I’ve got my eyes on Trump Tower.” She also promised that, if elected, she would “join with law enforcement and other Attorney Generals across this nation in removing this President from office,” and, “It’s important that everyone understand that the days of Donald Trump are coming to an end.” The Attorney General made each of these statements, not after having had an opportunity to actually look at the facts, but BEFORE she was even elected, BEFORE she had seen even a shred of evidence. This is something that happens in failed third world countries, not the United States. If you can run for a prosecutor’s office pledging to take out your enemies, and be elected to that job by partisan voters who wish to enact political retribution, then we are no longer a free constitutional democracy. Likewise, the District Attorney’s office has been going after me for years based on a lying, discredited low life, who was not listened to or given credibility by other prosecutorial offices, and sentenced to 3 years in prison for lying and other events unrelated to me. These investigations have also been going on for years with members and associates of the Trump Organization being viciously attacked, harassed, and threatened, in order to say anything bad about the 45th President of the United States. This would include having to make up false stories. Numerous documents, all prepared by large and prestigious law and accounting firms, have been examined, and many hours of testimony have been taken from many people, some of whom I have not seen in years. These Democrat offices are consumed with this political and partisan Witch Hunt at a time when crime is up big in New York City, shootings are up 97%, murders are up 45%, a rate not seen in 40 years, drugs and criminals are pouring into our Country in record numbers from our now unprotected Southern Border, and people are fleeing New York for other much safer locations to live. But the District Attorney and Attorney General are possessed, at an unprecedented level, with destroying the political fortunes of President Donald J. Trump and the almost 75 million people who voted for him, by far the highest number ever received by a sitting President. That is what these investigations are all about—a continuation of the greatest political Witch Hunt in the history of the United States. Working in conjunction with Washington, these Democrats want to silence and cancel millions of voters because they don’t want “Trump” to run again. As people are being killed on the sidewalks of New York at an unprecedented rate, as drugs and crime of all kinds are flowing through New York City at record levels, with absolutely nothing being done about it, all they care about is taking down Trump. Our movement, which started with the Great Election Win of 2016, is perhaps the biggest and most powerful in the history of our Country. But the Democrats want to cancel the Make America Great Again movement, not by Making America First, but by Making America Last. No President has been treated the way I have. With all of the crime and corruption you read about with others, nothing happens, they only go after Donald Trump. After prosecutorial efforts the likes of which nobody has ever seen before, they failed to stop me in Washington, so they turned it over to New York to do their dirty work. This is what I have been going through for years. It’s a very sad and dangerous tale for our Country, but it is what it is, and we will overcome together. I have built a great company, employed thousands of people, and all I do is get unfairly attacked and abused by a corrupt political system. It would be so wonderful if the effort used against President Donald J. Trump, who lowered taxes and regulations, rebuilt our military, took care of our Veterans, created Space Force, fixed our border, produced our vaccine in record-setting time (years ahead of what was anticipated), and made our Country great and respected again, and so much more, would be focused on the ever more dangerous sidewalks and streets of New York. If these prosecutors focused on real issues, crime would be obliterated, and New York would be great and free again!

Fun fact: She's a sorosian goon, and it has come to my attention that sorosian goons do not do things on their own - they are directed (as suspected).

Fun fact 2.0: FISA works both ways.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
This popped up on FB (still not banned but they keep warning me lol)
Gold will Destroy the Fed H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold.

It's already defined as a fixed weight of silver.
edit on 19-5-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Good call on the One Direction vibes ML!

Not my usual repertoire but I might sing that to my karaoke crew at the weekend too - first one since lock down restrictions lifted in UK!

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Real or fake, and I'm positive this is a re-post, this is worth a watch (or re-watch) and considering where we are now:

www.youtube.com...

Although I can't find a direct link, I think this is actually part 4, with fake video:

www.youtube.com...

A little commentary from me:

"To travel in time is to travel in space." I had to really think about this because it isn't a concept I really thought about. The point is, everything in the universe is moving inwards and time is accelerating. Transparent to people. But, you can't travel through time here...you have to travel through spacetime to get to where you were when the universe was bigger. Really a complex topic to start off this video with.

"...why do we destroy ourselves with nuclear weapons?" Answer: "Political and religious dogma..."

"...when does the nuclear war start?" Answer: "Just over one half century from this point in time." Or one half century from 1964.

"A human male will briefly rule your country and will be responsible for the destruction of most of your species."

"He will weaken your democratic mechanism by appealing to your species most primitive instincts. Fear. Tribalism. Political and religious dogma. There will be international condemnation. In response, he will order a preemptive nuclear strike. This will proliferate into global nuclear war."

"...if we stop this lunatic from blowing us up, we'll be fine? Right" Answer: "No" and "There is another threat."

"At the beginning of the third millennium human progress shall come to a halt."

"There won't be any electricity or global network anymore."

"Nothing you can (do) to stop it. It will happen early in the third millennium." Nothing can stop what is coming. NCSWIC.
edit on 5/19/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Good call on the One Direction vibes ML!

Not my usual repertoire but I might sing that to my karaoke crew at the weekend too - first one since lock down restrictions lifted in UK!

Enjoy your karaoke......lockdown will be back in one guise or another!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

This administration is increasingly controlled by individuals who exercise "magic acts" in order to make Joe Biden appear to be normal. He's only himself when he's mean, or talking to little kids.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Nope could not find anything that specifically said silver since the 70's but I did find this factoid
US/World currency backed by oil
a reply to: tanstaafl

we already live in a world where the U.S. dollar is backed by a commodity. It just isn't his preferred commodity. The U.S. dollar is, for all intents and purposes, backed by oil. It's been that way by design since the 1970s, when the United States worked with OPEC to ensure a steady flow of oil to the country.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Forget about Whitney's cotton Gin, or modern farm equipment cotton wouldn't be here if it wasn't for slaves the race baiters would tell us. Cotton is racist according to the BLM. Some college had a meeting of new students at the University Presidents residence where one called him racist for having cotton stalks as a display. The claim was the cotton made them uncomfortable. Oh the irony that cotton is so soft and comfy would make someone uncomfortable.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
File under "resignations..."

CDC's second-in-command Anne Schuchat to step down

Top Centers for Disease Control and Prevention official Anne Schuchat is planning to step down from her role as the agency's principal deputy director this summer, the agency confirmed to POLITICO.

Schuchat's retirement would be the CDC's second high-profile departure in the past month, after longtime senior scientist Nancy Messonnier said in early May she also planned to leave.

A career CDC scientist for more than 30 years, Schuchat has served as the agency's No. 2 official since 2015. She twice did brief stints as the CDC's acting director, and was key to the federal government's response to major infectious disease outbreaks including the H1N1 pandemic, SARS outbreak and the coronavirus crisis.

All Failures ^^^

The 2020 story in three parts...

[...]

edit on Wed May 19 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

No doubt that is the controllers' intent - but there is change n the air!

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Blessings. I hope you can figure something out.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Justoneman
For an oldie, I am delighted that you called me Miss Jane
Thank you.
I'm glad I am not the only one thinking this.

Today was a sad day at my Clinic. My first client has underlying health issues, mainly HIV and all its accompanying problems. He has had both jibjabs. Today he has been having chest pains, shooting pains into his left shoulder, numbness in his ring and little finger, tingling sensations down his left arm, problems breathing. Dr said....trapped nerve! This has been going on for 3 days. I checked him out and have recommended he gets seen to and have tests done by phoning the NHS 111 after hours. I suspect he has a clot(s) from the test I carried out. He is fumming because only on his second jab did they give him the leaflet of expected adverse reactions AFTER they jabbed him. Clearly states on there anyone with compromised immune systems or HIV should seek Dr's advice before getting vaccine. Whole country has gone jibjab daft and breaking Government guidelines.
Second client, had first jibjab about 3 weeks ago. Had hot/cold sweats etc for 48 hours but was presenting with a head cold. What is more important is that his wife cares for her elderly parents who both have had their jibjabs ages ago. She had her first jibjab couple of days before him. She is on HRT. A week after her jab she started a period and has been bleeding for last 2 weeks and still hasn't stopped. I'm calling her tomorrow to arrange an appointment. Not sure there will be much I can do for her if I'm perfectly honest

Hey ho.....off to teach online so I'll catch up later.

Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Q

I assume these are the drops people are referring to. I caution folks to not go off of memory, but reread. For YEARS folks kept saying when are the "ten days of darkness?" There is and was no such collective sentence. It was always divided, which could mean connected, but likely not. It also says "darNKess" and not darkness. So this led to erroneous conclusions and shill talking points - all rooted in a misread.

This drop, based on the collective drops, indicates a SEALED indictment will be unsealed and the name(s) or company etc. will be shocking. DJT is not in a sealed indictment - they do not telegraph a sealed indictment by saying he's a target, as that means it isn't sealed.

The next line says the arrest will confirm direction, which, again, given the collective drops will be someone of high value, not necessarily the unsealed indictment individual(s), but someone who is a problem for Joe.

More importantly, these two are assumed, again assumed, to be DOJ related which has it fall on Joe by design. The goal is to put Joe in an untenable position on all fronts where his own DOJ is arresting or indicting. Arresting "that guy" as Joe called him would not do it, it would benefit Joe, not hurt him. The indictment needs to be Hunter like.

Side note. It was revealed here early that when becoming President one agrees not to arrest the previous President among other things signed in a contract the population knows nothing of. Arresting DJT, even for something done 50 years ago, would require the DOJ to be involved to determine any possible violations of that clause and would take forever even under Joe. It is more likely they'd target JR, or Ivanka who are not immune in the same way.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: crankyoldman

Randi seems consumed by TDS.

Observation. I was never taught, formally, or apparently, even informally, critical and/or logical thinking in high school.

Yet, years later when I took a standardized exam to go to grad school, part of the exam was logical problem solving. Good thing I had boned up using one of the study guides before I took the exam.

So, an odd disconnect. Don't teach X in school, but test for it later on as a discriminator for matriculation in grad school.

Cheers

The reason for that has to do with how much we each work to learn other things means a lot to people looking for the next natural genius. The idea is to see who is a go getter who absorbs facts. I had one class that was open book, open notes, bring references and we were hammered every test. Having to find missing variable by remembering all the different variable mathematical correlations like when a=b you can substitute b every time. Only b might be a super long equation.

A think what stood out for me in there eventually sinking in was when multiplying any number by a number that is so small it is expressed in Scientific Notation such as 10 x 1 (-20), then the number you get is essentially Zero! (0 x any #) = 0 every time.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility (NBAF) is a planned United States government-run research facility that will replace the 1950s-era Plum Island Animal Disease Center in New York, which is "nearing the end of its lifecycle and is too small to meet the nation’s research needs." The NBAF will be operated under the authority of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Agriculture Research Service (USDA-ARS) and Animal Plant Health Inspection Service, Veterinary Services (USDA-APHIS-VS) as primary research partners.

The facility will be located in Manhattan, Kansas, and will employ between 250 and 350 people. Construction on the 574,000-square-foot (53,300 m2) facility officially began in May 2015. Although delayed from its original timeline, the facility is now scheduled to be completely constructed and permitted by 2022. Operations will be fully transferred from the Plum Island facility by 2023.

The NBAF was initially proposed because the current facility on Plum Island was considered inadequate by DHS, as the facility is too small and does not have Biosafety Level 4 (BSL-4) capabilities.

DHS made that decision days before Obama took Office.

DHS announces NBAF Site: Manhattan, Kansas

NBAF is necessary to meet the requirements of Homeland Security Presidential Directive 9 (HSPD-9).

HSPD-9 is from the Bush era so they been planning this facility for awhile.

Construction activities are underway, facility commissioning will be completed in May 2021, and the facility will be fully operational in December 2022. Current operations at Plum Island Animal Disease Center (PIADC) will continue until the mission is transitioned to the NBAF in 2023.

Offical NBAF Site
CREATING A NATIONAL ASSET FOR AMERICA’S BIOSECURITY INFRASTRUCTURE. PDF "View the Plan" will be the only large animal, maximum-containment health laboratory in the country...along with a state of the art 13,400 sq ft BSL-4.

Another Manhattan project in the making, this time a Bio-bomb.
The state of Kansas falls within an area sometimes called Tornado Alley. An EF4 tornado struck Manhattan on June 11, 2008. R&D Bio-Lab, what could go wrong.

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join