It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Laura Ingraham tweet at 08:40 this morning:

Watch: Florida governor grants clemency to couple punished for not enforcing masks, live on 'The Ingraham Angle.' t.co...

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Sounds like BlueAnon fantasy...

twitter.com...

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Rep. Jim Jordan tweet 3 hrs ago with a 1:05 min video of his speech on israel in congress:

t.co...

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148154941 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:54:47 (EST)
Please pray.
Operators are in harms way.
High risk.
High value targets.
Please pause and give thanks to those who would die to save our republic.
More to follow.
Q

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
CDC: Fully Vaccinated Americans Can Ditch Masks, Social Distancing in Most Settings
msn.com/en-us/news/us/cdc-fully-vaccinated-americans-can-ditch-masks-social-distancing-in-most-settings/ar-BB1gHQKf?ocid=uxbndlbing

Here we go

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irikash
a reply to: MetalThunder

I've been traumatized since 11 which caused chronic depression. I've stopped feeling depressed since Jan 20th. Could be that misery loves company or the world is finally becoming self aware. It's all about POV. I prefer the self aware angle. Keep up the awesome work guys! Thanks for your perseverance through it all.

Love and Gratitude

* Super delayed response *

Very interesting Irikash! Similar trauma induced depression young- My symptoms miraculously subsided around the time covid broke out publicly.... Never forget standing in middle of the grocery store, laughing like a lunatic at people-heads down, scurrying through the isles, avoiding contact and conversation. Just like that the whole world finally felt/behaved the way I typically do in a low buying food. The unexpected inversion was a delicious experience
felt intoxicated and giddy.

But had to check myself, cause in truth I’d never want another person to needlessly feel that pain/fear/low. Lucky for all of us, my years experience armed me with great coping techniques I could teach others. But more importantly, and, not to brag or anything, but I also happened to have access to this bad arse thread chock full of resources via some of the most brilliant minds around 😉.... When everyone I know and loved where terrified and confused, I was peaceful, hopeful and educated, so I became their beacon of hope. Had I not, I could easily see myself relishing pride in my advanced level misery, wielding power over the new rookie company. What good would that do?

End of January I lost a lot of that hope and symptoms returned.... (learning this a result of naive perspective more than anything else). Really glad you shared your experience! Good to know someone on this thread was positively impacted following Jan 20th- take the win wherever we can get it. Prayers your peace continues to grow

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Pain

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It has now reached the "trending" on the twat. Predicted here two weeks ago that jabs will mean the face diaper can be removed. Actually, I didn't predict it, I just read the musty coffee stained playbook.

This is interesting, this is from the White House twit.

Big news from the CDC: If you’re fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask – indoors or outdoors, in most settings.

We’ve gotten this far. Whether you choose to get vaccinated or wear a mask, please protect yourself until we get to the finish line.

"need to" see the language, your reward for the jab is no mask = quid pro quo.

Total psychopath Walensky...

BREAKING: CDC Dir. Walensky: "If you are fully vaccinated, you can start doing the things that you had stopped doing because of the pandemic."

"We have all longed for this moment...That moment has come for those who are fully vaccinated."

The Jabbed are special, they are the chosen ones, they have seen the light, for those who have not: face diaper. Notice the division this creates, it will have folks shaming, demanding and forcing others to endure heavy periods, skin rashes, possible death, all so they can take off the mask.

One playbook. Problem Reaction Solution, solution is jabs work - see the reason "cases" are down is jabs and NOT the alterations in testing procedures, traditional herd immunity or anything else. Jabs saved lives, at least the lives the jabs didn't kill.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
CDC: Fully Vaccinated Americans Can Ditch Masks, Social Distancing in Most Settings
msn.com/en-us/news/us/cdc-fully-vaccinated-americans-can-ditch-masks-social-distancing-in-most-settings/ar-BB1gHQKf?ocid=uxbndlbing

Here we go

As I mentioned to someone earlier this month, I found this in a simple search. It is a pdf download from Texas dshs. Change the scale to 100% and it prints perfectly when you reload to print the back.

card

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Interesting reaction to the jab written by Eric Clapton.

Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: 'I should never have gone near the needle'

I recorded “stand and deliver” in 2020, and was immediately regaled with contempt and scorn...

In February this year, before I learned about the nature of the vaccines, (and being 76 with emphysema) I was in the avant garde. I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days, I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one...

About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again, (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.) But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone....

Van's work here is the most transparent, and frankly bad, work since the "Revenge Album." But I admire his effort.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
To be fair, isn't that the same thing that got the Qanon ball rolling?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think this is an IMPORTANT DECODE... so I made a GRAPHIC:

Bigger

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Ever notice how that card has five spaces for vaccines and not just the two they started out saying that people need? It's almost like they were planning on having everyone get "Booster" shots from the very beginning.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Digging around for a follow up to Rel's "Watch" decode - seeing if any of the actual watch's stuck, I noticed this. Depending on where renOgade posted, it could be a perfect timestamp match. The dates between are 322 days. Hard to see but the drop reduces to 5-8.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

POST.....again, Cheers.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

My response is simple. I don't take orders from criminal psychopaths, warlords, demons, murderers, human traffickers, pedo rapists, bioterrorists and general scum

Now what

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This f*cker can f*ck the f*ck right f*ckin off.
Tyrant.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Remember when they said that vaccine cards weren't going to be used to make second class citizens?

Pepperidge Farm remembers, and so does a lot of other people.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

However,

twitter.com...

Ambiguous/disinfo. I think the autists run the IDF acct.
edit on 13-5-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
DJT Speaks "World Is Watching" edition...

Donald J. Trump
2:31pm May 13, 2021

A devastating letter written by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann on voting irregularities, and probably fraud, in Maricopa County during the 2020 Presidential Election. Even the database was illegally deleted after the subpoena to produce the information. Senate President Fann has invited Maricopa County officials to a public hearing on May 18 to allow them the opportunity to try to explain what happened to the missing databases, ballots, and other significant issues. The Fake News and Lamestream Media is doing everything they can not to cover this major story. They just refuse to talk or report about it. They don’t want the United States or World to see what is going on with our corrupt, third world election. Read the full letter here: cdn.donaldjtrump.com...

Doc Linkk

World Is WatchingI am assuming the timestamp is matching region of looking so 2:31 = 5:31 = 17:31 =

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join