It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

And like a Movie there are good Actors and bad ones. However, after the Movie/Play is done with do we applaud the good ones and boo the bad ones? No we treat them all the same. - as what Alan Watts simplified in easy to grasp terms for us.

We were told it is a Movie. We're told We are One, by StormRider and others earlier on.

We create through Faith. When We hurt One, We hurt All. When We Mock One We Mock All. When We make One to stumble, All stumble.

Mr. Pool told us Everything Is Connected.

Another Person (Masked) Actor. Because we are the Persona, the Masked, the meaning in Latin.

What error took place here was fixed.

t.me...

And a Word. I've been hearing this a lot too.
"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord." King James Version (KJV).

Now my mind is being flooded, here's another

Trust in the Lord with all thine Heart, and lean not on thine understanding. KJV

Home is where the Heart is.
edit on 13-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
57-Year-Old Syracuse Man Mocks “Anti-vaxxers,” DEAD Seven Days After Johnson & Johnson Shot

"Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony."
- Morpheus

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Tried to give 3 stars, The fact you have given was being picked up and mentioned by Global Medicals * Conservative house speakers. They did mention 'Neuramburg' trial. Trouble is whenever an apparent fight back pops up, and is about to reach Media Headlines, something else....A War, A Tsunami, Big Earthquake or Vlocano etc. Jump in and snatch reality. Just read how India are now trying to ask why a Black Fungi has appeared alongsice Covid 19. It is mentioned how such can hit Brain Tissue and / or cause a 'Blood Clot'. Take a look around AL JEEZRA. Then note how something else is about to Hit the Headlines.

Cheers........
PS The said Balck Fungi is also referred to as ...............Conidiobolus_coronatus

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Jeez, appears they are throwing everything and the kitchen sink to keep the Covid Op going.

Mucormycosis, also known as black fungus, is a rare but dangerous infection. It's caused by a group of molds called mucormycetes and often affects the sinuses, lungs, skin, and brain.
WebMD

India’s poor air quality and excessive dust in cities such as Mumbai, make it easier for the fungi to thrive...which has probably been a problem for decades, but anything to make headlines is fair game.

Conidiobolus coronatus is a different type of fungus.

I had black mold in my previous house, up in the attic. Cost me a fortune to have it eradicated.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Most people are not bothered much by mold. I am sure there are some who have horrible reactions to it. The secret is moisture. There has to be moisture always present for mold to thrive. It is always waiting for it's chance to grow. I have some bad allergies but mold was not one of them. Many things but mold came back neutral for me.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Jeez, appears they are throwing everything and the kitchen sink to keep the Covid Op going.

Mucormycosis, also known as black fungus, is a rare but dangerous infection. It's caused by a group of molds called mucormycetes and often affects the sinuses, lungs, skin, and brain.
WebMD

India’s poor air quality and excessive dust in cities such as Mumbai, make it easier for the fungi to thrive...which has probably been a problem for decades, but anything to make headlines is fair game.

Conidiobolus coronatus is a different type of fungus.

I had black mold in my previous house, up in the attic. Cost me a fortune to have it eradicated.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
57-Year-Old Syracuse Man Mocks “Anti-vaxxers,” DEAD Seven Days After Johnson & Johnson Shot

"Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony."
- Morpheus

There is so much to unwrap here.

The one I can't get my head around is the experimental jab received from WALMART!!! Walmart? WTH universe do we live in where the lab rats go to arguably the worst retailer in the country to be included in the study?

One could look at the jab as the final spiritual test of sorts. Those who avoid pass, those to mock others for not taking...

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Let's take a look at how the Joe Goons level of stupidity.

Is Biden plotting to 'reduce automobile usage' in America? Eleanor Holmes Norton thinks so

President Biden's infrastructure plan would "reduce automobile usage" to combat climate change, said D.C. Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton at a Capitol Hill news conference Wednesday following a White House meeting on infrastructure between the president and congressional leaders.

"We're investing in not only to reduce automobile usage, but also we're investing in pedestrian and bicycle infrastructure, if you really want to reduce, really want to get at climate change,"

Sounds great, spending money on.... walking? Okay, NVM, spending money on bike lanes from Los Angeles to Las Vegas makes sense. Like commie Pete folks can drive in a car to the outskirts and then ride the last few miles.

The problem is it sure seems odd timing with the russia russia russia shutdown of the pipeline? Almost like it was planned or something.

Gas prices here, in CA where we have no shortage of production - one just a few miles away, jumped 30c in 12 hours, haven't seen it today.

Amazing, folks are getting a 20 year lesson in a few months. It is only MAY and Joe's reign of destruction has revealed just about all the horrors. I mean, how on earth is a 1m lottery to get the jab NOT a dystopian movie script???????
edit on 13-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Saw your post steaming! On to other things now but your point is taken. However, I have not seen anyof our social media anons mentioning UN so I still feel my point is appropriate, which is:

The U.N. used to publicly push to play a significant role in managing reactions to conflicts, and their comments and inputs would be prime-timed. I'm not seeing that happen as much meaning that what was a growing influence is now a diminishing influence on the public.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Moab - Watch the Water - May 12, 2021

Before Moab was a Mecca for outdoor recreation in Utah, it was the hub of cold war uranium mining; and in the rush to process the ore for nuclear weapons, officials made a terrible decision we're still paying for.

That decision made in 1956 was to build a uranium processing mill along the banks of the most important river in the American Southwest: the Colorado River.

"When they established a mill, there wasn't very much thought given to protecting the river," said Russell McCallister, the director of the federal cleanup.

The Colorado provides water to tens of millions of people and millions of acres of crops downstream. .....

For now, the mill site has groundwater wells to remove uranium, ammonia and other contaminants before they reach the river.

More than a decade of clean up has cost $600 million, with work expected to continue into the 2030s. The final bill could be around a billion dollars.

edit on 5132021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Western Civilization has become a never-ending Jerry Springer episode

Similar to ancient Rome, there is no cohesion, no community, no civility. People are now so tightly wound that nearly every possible issue leads to outrage and violence.

Sometimes it feels like western civilization has become a never-ending Jerry Springer episode, replete with fist fights, race riots, screaming matches, puerile insults… and an eager, bloodlusty crowd chanting for more.

Ancient Romans had their Coliseum. We have Twitter.

All of this, of course, barely scratches the surface.

Falling Down and Falling Apart

The real point — why it reminded me of Falling Down — is that ordinary citizens are powerless to fix this manmade disaster. The people in charge don’t give a damn about ordinary citizens, because if they did, they wouldn’t have done what they’ve done. We find ourselves in a broken system, where the incentives have gone haywire, and the world has stopped making sense. We’re all like William Foster, stuck in that L.A. traffic jam with a broken air conditioner. Everything seems to be falling apart, and we find ourselves helplessly falling down.

Probably a lot of people aren’t going to be able to cope. We’re going to see more and more people going berserk — seemingly random massacres, “suicide by cop,” acts of domestic terrorism — because what do you expect people to do when the rules don’t work anymore?

“I’m the bad guy? How’d that happen? I did everything they told me to.”

Some foreshadowing from 1993:

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Sorry to hear about the Attic Fungus. Yep it is different , but I plonked it in as second word ref to Corona(tus). Which returns the argument to the Chinese Miners who fell Ill - some died, when sent to clean out Guano - Birds bats mess etc. Well the Wuhan Lab - approx 1500 from where the Mines are - detected what caused the Miners problems - the rest is when several websites have suggested a possible Fungus + Sars , lab created, that emerged as Covid. They keep mentioning another Threat listed as RATG - 13. . Just interesting to see or find perhaps, answer to WTF ??
Cheers
s said before the Fuungus / Fungi family are said to be - in many cases undiagnosed and in turn can cause Cancer or Embolism , a Jab seems to spark off end of story incidents. etc.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Got it, problem this time is so Serious most UN meetings are being held in private. If this kicks off then World changes will become fearful.

Have a nice day now

Cheers

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
disgusting pig

Eat like a sloppy pig, maintain an unhealthy lifestyle and take your vaccine. God forbid they teach people to adopt a healthy way of life in order to boost immunity against disease

Watching this gives me the absolute creeps and how pathetic if there are humans stupid, weak and gullible enough to fall into this trap. wtf is wrong with this planet
edit on 13-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Understood, Nice day to you too, fren!

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

My first dentist when I was a child died of psittacosis, from cleaning pigeon poop off of furniture he had stored in his attic.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Is it just me or does it just seem super suspicious that they keep telling us to trust the science and when people start to question the science of the vaccine they have to start bribing people with food and money just to get it?

If I landed on this planet with no knowledge of anything regarding the vaccine or COVID just that aspect of it would raise huge red flags for me. I just don’t get how people can’t be even a little suspicious about the entire process.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Exactly, yet the experts (Scientist's ? Gren Voices ?) prefer to talk about something else, take it easy and all the best.

Cheers

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Bolshevik pig! Another reason why they are erasing history. May take awhile but karma is coming on these scumbags.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

There are so many things that I could say lol. I'm just disgusted. When I think about the current state of humanity, the movie Wall-E comes to mind. It's sad how compromised we are, how low we've sunk as a species if we can be bought out with a #ty burger & fries. They don't even have to dangle anything of higher value like a car or money. We can be bribed with junk food. What a bunch of sell-outs. Pathetic

I can't wait for these rodents and parasites to finally be exposed so we can rid this planet of this filthy pestilence once and for all

edit on 13-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join