It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Hi CF, firstly, I wish you well recuperating from the CV!

I hadn't seen that decode as I've been trying to get up to date on archives and Qproof graphics. The latter seem to be coming quicker than I can catalogue them.

The decode is impressive in the number of items it links and it paints a picture for that date that is in line with our expectations!
It is heavily dependent upon gematria and date differences - I didn't see any posts or current tweets built in.

1) I found the gematria values for 114 interesting as they may be another alternate meaning for the 11.4 marker:
English ordinal gematria: History, World War, Holocaust, Pearl Harbor
Reverse ordinal: U.S. Dollar, Famine, Scripture
Reverse Full Reduction: Stock Market Collapse, United States Dollar, Georgia United States.

2) Interesting that the Saros cycle works on 223 which is MIRROR of 322 (Skull&Bones).

3) On the down side:
a) The decode links gematria for 34 different numbers!!!
It's Okay to string together a few relevant numbers to extrapolate a message. However, in my view - and I'm putting on a daskakik-esque hat here; using 34 is far too excessive as one could rightly argue that you would always be able to build some kind of interpretation with that many.
b) My eyes hurt from that page layout - the guy needs to be told that you cannot focus on text and numbers with a landscape background.

Thanks for drawing it to my attention!

May 26th is the date concluded as key and it's worth putting in the diary as provisional... it's 2 weeks from today!

edit on 12-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Maybe Joe Biden was describing the homes at Martha's Vineyard during his Infrastructure speech. He said thousands of houses would need to be raised 2 feet, due to the warming, rising oceans. Doing this would create "thousands of good paying jobs. jobs, Jobs, JOBS!".

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Assuming the Vaccines are in fact a weapon of mass deaths ... then there are a few possibilities.

1. Indiscriminate population reduction.

2. The current vaccines protect you against what is coming next so that the sheep are the only survivors and are swayed by their miraculous survival. They find they are sterile but a small price to pay.

3. Only those who abstain from the vaccine will survive and all the sheep die.

Any of the three will reduce the population considerably.

There are other possibilities of course. Follow the money.

Lastly, your doctor is either woke or a sheep. They are not immune from sheepishness.

P

edit on 12/5/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
A passing thought before "hitting the sack"...

We haven't heard from 0311Warrior since Jan 8th!

If he were to update us tomorrow, May 13th, that would be 125 days = 5x5x5.

ETA - phoenix358, I semi-seriously considered buying a paper boiler suit today - to be able to help my vaccinated family members without being shed upon.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
What is the source of that picture? Why is BG giving a thumbs down?

The girls are too old for him.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

There's no way the Gates's divorce is genuine... can you imagine how many of his secrets and plans she knows? If the divorce was genuine she would become a loose cannon and more difficult to control. In reality it is more likely that he would order a hit on her than risk a divorce, at this stage in the execution of his strategy.

It's a weird time to be slamming our savior, Mr. Gates. Isn't he the Sacred Cow of techno-sadism? I'd hate to see all the good work he's done fall apart.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
In reference to the Gates' divorce.

If he goes down then so does she. So it does not make sense to do this to protect half the fortune.

On the other hand if you know that the big players are all going down, what better way than to sell shares for good money now, because they will be worthless soon.

I would watch for others to do the same thing. It should bring the prices crashing down ... but not until the big boys have sold their lot.

The Stock market is a rigged game.

P

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

If your correct then as of right now the population in the US would be about 187million. That's a pretty big change from the 328million we have right now, and it would make a massive impact in both cities and rural areas.

This number is based off of the reported 43% of US pop being vaccinated and the current pop of 328million.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I bought some Palantir today. If you can't beat them....

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Porton Down have been involved from the start, and now this.... I'll let you figure out the rest yourselves.
Port on Down

Then there's this screen grab also from Sky news website. (I was sent it by a fellow therapist).

Hmmmm Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hi Onehuman / FF,

The sky was giving off a strange "Ghostbuster" storm vibe.
(Original was filmed in many locations on Central Park West)

The building in the middle = El Dorado (300 Central Park West)

Camera Direction/Angle = high up & east side of Central Park = 5th Avenue
Time of post = 7:23 EST
What is located at 723 5th Avenue?

@USMC

edit on 12-5-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe Joe Biden was describing the homes at Martha's Vineyard during his Infrastructure speech. He said thousands of houses would need to be raised 2 feet, due to the warming, rising oceans. Doing this would create "thousands of good paying jobs. jobs, Jobs, JOBS!".

Too bad those pipeline workers couldn't get trained to code fast enough to stop the hack of the southeastern pipeline....

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Thanks for the well wishes and for replying. So far has been mild but dang its been over 2 weeks. Using over the counter basically a few alternative treatments cbd.
From what I gathered from reading (I feel ya on the reading eyes color) he was laying out different scenarios for that day doing some mental gymnastics to make it fit. Kind of let's throw it at the wall and see if what sticks. Booted up the dinosaur (Win7) to check a theory out. Thanks again.
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
One time mine asked me if I was a truther. I just stared oddly appearing confused. Also said at the beginning that CV wasn't going to be a big deal. Pretty sure I know where he sits.

edit on 12-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: spelling

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I am on board #3 being the most possible and would add those of us who are not getting the vaccines will be easier to spot because we will be healthy in a few years and the vaccinated will be dropping like flies. We won't be getting any help from those eliminated when the ground war starts.
Praying we are just wrong on all this. Please, wake up the sheeple faster Q.

originally posted by: pheonix358
Assuming the Vaccines are in fact a weapon of mass deaths ... then there are a few possibilities.

1. Indiscriminate population reduction.

2. The current vaccines protect you against what is coming next so that the sheep are the only survivors and are swayed by their miraculous survival. They find they are sterile but a small price to pay.

3. Only those who abstain from the vaccine will survive and all the sheep die.

Any of the three will reduce the population considerably.

There are other possibilities of course. Follow the money.

Lastly, your doctor is either woke or a sheep. They are not immune from sheepishness.

P

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
In reference to the Gates' divorce.

If he goes down then so does she. So it does not make sense to do this to protect half the fortune.

On the other hand if you know that the big players are all going down, what better way than to sell shares for good money now, because they will be worthless soon.

I would watch for others to do the same thing. It should bring the prices crashing down ... but not until the big boys have sold their lot.

The Stock market is a rigged game.

P

Well, I put all my retirement future in there and it has been unbelievably good. I withdrew some to make a big purchase as a loan and before I could even start to pay it back it was all in there. Lately I have seen during DJT something like 20% rate of return on several mutual fund groups. I'm happy to say the rigged game works for us if we play it right. We can't fix the robber barons but we can make a buck helping some company by purchasing their stocks in hope they make a profit.

Truly historically gets an average of 12% rate of annual return. Nothing does that but the stock market. If you are holding when DJT came in your portfolio shot up. If you are holding during Carter it was tanking but the sellers were the only losers. When stocks go low we buy. When they go high we sell. Nothing is perfect. The carter years were bad but Reagan came in and whatever you had went way up. Forrest Gump bought fruit and got rich.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Apparently there is a Biblical Storm, SUPER CYCLONE building up to a new category of 6 and heading towards Oman/Iran/Afghanistan/Pakistan over the next couple of days.

The guy says that the pressure will go below 900 milibars; he says category 4 is below 940, category 5 below 920.

Some notes/thoughts:

1) Some of the biggest weather manipulation companies are in Dubai; Weather Generator (Dubai), Climate Global Control Trading (Dubai) , selling services in bitcoin,

2) "Only 3 cyclones have ever hit in this area and one of them was man-made",

3) Threat to gas pipelines/oil wells,

4) Threat to shipping - This could make shipping from the south avoid the Suez canal route for days = more impact on global supplies!,
Would any container ships caught by it be in a WHITE SQUALL? What could be found when salvaging the containers?

5) Insanely high winds (Screen indicates in the 320s? Km/h? Mph?)

6) Timing... within days of the Israel/Hamas fighting!

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Listen fo Fauxist lie.
I love Rand still. Why was there no outrage in regards to when he and his wife were attacked.
Doctor vs Doctor go get him Rand.

Here is the 5 on BG divorce from MG (I know Foi news)

around 2 minutes Juan asks who is responsible for the WP article. Isn't that the one that was founded by the "moonie" guy? 2:40 could be Epstein from beyond the grave (the blonde sorry I don't pay attention to know her name)
How many times does Fauxist repeat the lie "we did not fund gof research"

edit on 12-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

edit on 12-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: for clarity

edit on 12-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: time

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Why are we so close to uk-wheelchairs.co.uk... Is that telling us something about the demographic here?

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yea, that crossed my mind over a year ago along with mapping the networks aka dyeing the waters.

Bingo!

That's the one

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

How many times does Fauxist repeat the lie "we did not fund gof research"

Curious Timing ....

December 19, 2017

NIH Lifts Funding Pause on Gain-of-Function Research

Today, the National Institutes of Health announced that it is lifting a funding pause dating back to October 2014 on gain-of-function (GOF) experiments involving influenza, SARS, and MERS viruses.

GOF research is important in helping us identify, understand, and develop strategies and effective countermeasures against rapidly evolving pathogens that pose a threat to public health. The funding pause was lifted in response to today’s release of the Department of Health and Human Services Framework for Guiding Funding Decisions about Proposed Research Involving Enhanced Potential Pandemic Pathogens (link is external)(HHS P3CO Framework).

The HHS P3CO Framework describes a multi-disciplinary review process, involving the funding agency and a Department-level review group, that considers the scientific merits and potential benefits of the research, as well as the potential to create, transfer, or use an enhanced potential pandemic pathogen.

This framework formalizes robust oversight for federally funded research with enhanced pathogens of pandemic potential. It is the product of an extensive deliberative process undertaken by experts throughout the public and private sectors, and is aligned with the Recommended Policy Guidance for Departmental Development of Review Mechanisms for Potential Pandemic Pathogen Care and Oversight (P3CO)(link is external).

edit on 5122021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join