It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

but to propose a hypothesis for further discussion and investigation,

Same thing many people here claim to be doing lol

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
ZERO HEDGE.COM 11th May 2021

New book out ref; Gates, they more or less explain such on Zero Hedge

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
In a way the notion of cause and effect is lost on those who demonstrate the concept to the rest of us.

Joe said he was going to do all of this. Once Joe was in all the awfulness was going away and it would be replaced by the more peaceful, accepting world of inclusion, which would include:

Division through:

CRT
Job Loss.
Vaccines Virtual Signaling.
Military Trans/Pregnant Women Something.
Energy Shortages.
Masks
Lockdowns.
Inflation.
Removal Of States Rights.
Destruction of Entitlements Through Inflation.
Energy Dependance.
Integration Through Segregation.
Higher Medical Prices.

And he said all this to well over two dozen people at live events, and no one listened even then.

But, it is wellllllllll worth it because those meanie tweets are gone.

"They Must Be Shown" is the worst part of this movie, as we all have to suffer the remedial part and can't say a word. We have to wait until the 25+ Biden voters are literally begging on CNN for DJT to return and boy does this suck.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I thought this was a /pol prank...

Prometheus is ok with this.😲🙃

twitter.com...

The statue was made by African-American artist Sanford Biggers. Nope, not a joke either.

Ben knew this was coming.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

POTUS...............'Q' suggested Mirror, ok, SUTOP,...........Got it, Screwball Uniter Trip Or Pretend

Cheers plus Chink, Chink,

edit on 11-5-2021 by steaming because: Words

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Sorry to trouble you considering all you do for this thread already but did you catch this from the twit a couple pages back?
Sick with the CV and also not as skilled at decodes. Is this some bunk or should May 26th become a marker (it may be already braim fogg from israeli treatment plan I am utilizing.) May 26th

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
But he wasn't dancing with his wife

originally posted by: 38181

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

People's weaknesses are usually pretty obvious.

I don’t like what this guy is doing with his agendas, but to me the picture looks like he’s signaling “it’s time to go” by looking at his watch, and showing his wedding ring. I don’t blame him.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
DJT Speaks

7:15pm May 11, 2021

Congratulations to Martha’s Vineyard in Massachusetts for the privilege they will have in looking at massive windmills that have been approved by the Biden Administration and are being built, in China of course, as part of an extraordinarily large wind farm. Wind is an incredibly expensive form of energy that kills birds, affects the sea, ruins the landscape, and creates disasters for navigation. Liberals love it, but they can’t explain why. In any event, Martha’s Vineyard, an absolutely wonderful place, will never be the same. Good Luck!

Trolling, but also renOgade moved to MV to keep from being downed when the ocean rises.

There is a huge wind farm blight as one enters into the Palm Springs area. Pretty famous. They used to spin a lot. In the last 5 or so years the times I have past them I have seen few if any moving - in fact the wind patterns in SoCal have changed the last few years, very few of the glorious warm santa ana's any more.
One thing the idiot class forgets, their belief in global climate crises change warming chilling means the places where these are placed are likely to become obsolete due to the crises which is also going to drown Manhattan.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
C'mon that is not fair, you cannot explain anything logically it just confuses them. Like the last time my bw locals I drink with were talking about how great govt healthcare would be. I merely pointed out how great the veterans are treated and they were willing to give their life for the country. I pointed out specifically how my father in law died likde 2 weeks before his surgery to get on his feet, or one's father who was banned from getting vicodin because of his medical card. Their mouths just dropped and I am still waiting for a reply. One of them is a teacher and he explained to me how the US appoints someone to control the fed and that it is not affiliated with the Rockafellers in any way. I deal with some real agent smiths just sayin' a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
With only 18 months until the next mid-term election, it's good to see the media continuously pushing the White House and Congress from issue-to-issue, preventing them from getting any of the big (horrible) America-transformation bills passed.

March obsession was GUNS. April obsession was POLICE brutality. Here in May, it's Climate Change.

Good job MSM! Keep them debating, arguing, meeting, and planning, while hopping from one "Shiny Object" to the next....for 13 more months. (June thru Oct 2022 will be 100% election focused)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'm filing this under "watch the wives"

Melinda Gates has been a very, very, very busy woman these past many months. Melinda created her own investment and incubation company, Pivotal Ventures - "to advance social progress in the United States, enabling better lives for more people." She says she is focused on girls and women but programs are geared to young people, LGBQT, and young people of color and include anxiety support through Instagram, depression texting hotline, on-line camps, and mental health support through pandemic programs. Pivotal Ventures also has eldercare programs, and a program supporting women running for office.

Many of the programs sound good, with celebrities talking about anxiety and depression, while they are administered/led by, for example, behavioral health strategists who are investors, and advised by a renowned group of mental health experts. In politics, of course, Pivotal Ventures partners with many organizations, the net is cast wide. www.pivotalventures.org...

As we know, Melinda is pro-vaccine and, so there is a program for that. She had this deep, scientific insight to share about vaccines during COVID,

"Everybody needs this vaccine." "If we only get it to the high-income countries, this disease is going to bounce around. We're going to see twice as many deaths. And our recovery of our economies is going to be much slower than if we get the vaccine out to everybody."

Lastly, Melinda has teamed up with Jeff Bezos' ex-wife MacKenzie Scott to launch the Equality Can't Wait Challenge. The program will grant $30 million to the organizations with the best ideas for helping expand women's power and influence in the United States by 2030.

While it all sounds good - certainly she is attempting to touch many areas of the social fabric - there are no non-profits, all investors, small tech start-ups, all insiders, they take no unsolicited proposals. It sounds like money laundering but maybe I'm wrong.

Article: Here's where Melinda Gates will focus her multi-billion-dollar fortune after her divorce

edit on 5/11/2021 by BlissSeeker because: programs

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
SR

The SILENT WAR is surfacing

04:28

Q) The Storm Rider /Official Page
DO NOT BE FOOLED/
Those buildings fully Collapsing in Gaza strip being hit from one missile are CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS!!....
Deep State operators inside both Israel and Palestine camps
have been INFILTRATED long ago (Mossad/CIA)// ... Israeli handlers ( MOSSAD, >>UK MI6>>ROTHSCHILDs>>CIA>>Dominion have alot to hide... From human trafficking to Epstein creation to VATICAN banks... The Mossad/Kazarian mafia controlling Ukraine>>> the connections of corruption of Israeli Elites run deep into United States MSM [CIA] control)

No matter the awful killings and WAR>>> we must keep our eyes to ARIZONA

17:28

Q) The Storm Rider /Official Page
To be clear.... ALL Countries are fighting to rid their country of DEEP STATE CABAL..
/Good people caught inside a bad Evil CABAL controlled Government stystem/)
Prayers go out to Middle East, people caught in the battle and fridges of WAR

This is THE Qthread. As such, the one thing people should have learned by now is nothing at all is as it seems. As such, we are now, the now, so it can be very helpful to toss out all preconceived notions placed in our heads by those with an agenda.

This is all Israel thing awful, but clearly other things are at play and those in charge appear REALLY desperate to bring things to the surface - literally, in this manner. The cleansing is ugly, like cutting a tumor = bloody, tiresome, violent, but when removed life is anew.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So...been thinking and that is usually fun...but has anyone thought maybe the whole social media purge was to pigeon hole anyone not on the same "page" into pre-arranged honeypots?

Anyone remember the "bubble map" that had the NSA or CIA connected to ATS? Can anyone find the site or post the pic?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So...been thinking and that is usually fun...but has anyone thought maybe the whole social media purge was to pigeon hole anyone not on the same "page" into pre-arranged honeypots?

Anyone remember the "bubble map" that had the NSA or CIA connected to ATS? Can anyone find the site or post the pic?

I mean, come on, ATS was just bought and nobody has any idea who owns it.

This is a Conspiracy site, folks!!!!
edit on 5/11/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I’m not sure what’s up with this pipeline story, but I don’t buy the narrative... Ku post searches for “pipeline”:

qposts.online...

“3428
14-Jul-2019 3:41:11 PM EDT
8ch/qresearch
nypost.com...
Ghislaine Maxwell.
Follow the Family.
UK/US 1&2
Umbrella SURV (leapfrog [1-4] points of contact).
Open source.
Find [4]
www.zimbio.com...
[New York Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To Children]
Q”

3+4+2+8=17
Victoria’s Secret tie-in...

“ 1602
27-Jun-2018 12:45:55 PM EDT
8ch/qresearch
>>1925226
If you continue to proceed down this dangerous path only know that we are prepared.
You should know this based on earlier drops re: SA / Nat Guard / MIL Assets activate US soil.
The game is over when the public knows.
The fight to keep the LIGHTS OFF is all that matters to you.
You will FAIL.
The AMERICAN PEOPLE are AWAKE.
You lost CONTROL.
SHEEP NO MORE.
You underestimated their resolve and their ability to free-think away from the pipeline narrative.

We will DECLAS.
We will shine LIGHT.
THERE IS NOWHERE TO HIDE.
No amount of money, influence, or power can stop this.
Our rights to secure and protect at all costs then become justified.
We stand at the ready.
RED WAVE.
WHITE SQUALL.
IN GOD WE TRUST.
Q”

June 27 to July 14 (top post) is a 17-day delta...

“ 1072
07-Apr-2018 12:38:47 PM EDT
8ch/qresearch
>>936517
Border states are VERY key.
Bigger than you can imagine.
The pipeline.
Not R vs D.
CA is special.
Public will learn.
Q”

edit on 11-5-2021 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This CLIP is both heartbreaking and mind boggling at the same time. A 911 operator says she gets about 20 calls a day from jab related issues, but what is revealing is she says folks KNOW the problems they are having are from the jab and they mention it to her.

The heartbreaking part is Uncle Sam's story.

Unrelated but related image.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

MOSSAD does not equal CIA. Hell the backing needed for Israel all came from the same people that backed the NAZI Party. MOSSAD is at its core a relic of the SS. I know, I know, I'm the crazy one, but here's the thing; my neighbor who survived the Shoah (that's the Holocaust to those who don't know the difference "Holocaust mean Sacrifice", while "Shoah means Catastrophe" The difference is big to the survivors. ) Talks about how the Jewish people were desperate after the war, and interest groups took advantage of that by making Jewish people want to go someplace that they can feel safe it. It was a Trotskyist tactic that was used on them. My neighbor told me that while fighting for Israel in the 50's he stumbled upon the truth, and disgusted him. He left and came to the US.

Another thing to think about, if MOSSAD is so trusted by Israelis then why was Shin Bet and Aman pushed as a counter to MOSSAD. People should look into who created MOSSAD because it sure wasn't the CIA. Maybe the same people were behind the creation of both, but it wasn't one then the other. More like two branches of the same tree. Find the tree.

I don't know what SR is getting at with that MOSSAD/CIA thing, but I hope they are implying their origins being from the same group rather implying that one created the other.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This CLIP is both heartbreaking and mind boggling at the same time. A 911 operator says she gets about 20 calls a day from jab related issues, but what is revealing is she says folks KNOW the problems they are having are from the jab and they mention it to her.

The heartbreaking part is Uncle Sam's story.

Unrelated but related image.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yea, that crossed my mind over a year ago along with mapping the networks aka dyeing the waters.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yea, that crossed my mind over a year ago along with mapping the networks aka dyeing the waters.

Bingo!

That's the one

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join