It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Rand might have just jumped over Disantis for future POTUS runs. He gave no ground on his points and Fakesy just kept spinning it. At the end Rand just put him in his place as a liar.

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Listen fo Fauxist lie.
I love Rand still. Why was there no outrage in regards to when he and his wife were attacked.
Doctor vs Doctor go get him Rand.

Here is the 5 on BG divorce from MG (I know Foi news)

around 2 minutes Juan asks who is responsible for the WP article. Isn't that the one that was founded by the "moonie" guy? 2:40 could be Epstein from beyond the grave (the blonde sorry I don't pay attention to know her name)
a reply to: crankyoldman
How many times does Fauxist repeat the lie "we did not fund gof research"

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I spent a few months in a wheelchair (not as fancy as any on there) I only see a few that would be good for wheelies lol. Perhaps we are so close because after we find it out we will all be needing them after the overwhelming shock?
a reply to: Caled

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I hate that company. I met with them a long time ago. They were a lesson in why you should never have your technical people also function as salespeople. They actually left the meeting and said they (Palantir) would let us know if they decided they would like to do business with us. I've seen it in operation once. At the time it was 100% secret sauce that required a whole team of people to pull the strings and work through all the false positives. Once it failed I was offered the system for free from the organization (of course I would have had to pay maintenance costs). I told them no. The second time I know of that it was in use, the system never got off the ground and was decommissioned.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: pheonix358

I bought some Palantir today. If you can't beat them....

edit on 5/12/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

BIBLICAL deltas = Lots of posts with bible verse coming up:

May 11, 2020 = POST 4207 - Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God
May 15, 2020 = POST 4249 - Mark 11:22 - Have Faith in God (peace for the storm)
May 20, 2018 = POST 1432 - Ephesians 6:10-18 / 1 Cor 13:4-13 Love never fails
May 20, 2020 = POST 4298 - Matthew 7:7 - Ask and ye shall receive.
May 31, 2020 = POST 4374 - Ephesians 6:10 - Be strong in the Lord.
Jun 2, 2020 = POST 4390 - Proverbs 13:9 The light of the righteous shines brightly
Jun 3, 2020 = POST 4397 - Ephesians 6:11 - Put on the full armor
Jun 4, 2020 = POST 4402 - Rev 12:7-9 Demons continue to serve the devil
Jun 6, 2020 = POST 4429 - Ephesians 6:10-18 / Mark 11:22

Good weather tracking app: VENTUSKY
(not seeing it on the map anymore)
edit on 12-5-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Apparently there is a Biblical Storm, SUPER CYCLONE building up to a new category of 6 and heading towards Oman/Iran/Afghanistan/Pakistan over the next couple of days.

The guy says that the pressure will go below 900 milibars; he says category 4 is below 940, category 5 below 920.

Some notes/thoughts:

1) Some of the biggest weather manipulation companies are in Dubai; Weather Generator (Dubai), Climate Global Control Trading (Dubai) , selling services in bitcoin,

2) "Only 3 cyclones have ever hit in this area and one of them was man-made",

3) Threat to gas pipelines/oil wells,

4) Threat to shipping - This could make shipping from the south avoid the Suez canal route for days = more impact on global supplies!,
Would any container ships caught by it be in a WHITE SQUALL? What could be found when salvaging the containers?

5) Insanely high winds (Screen indicates in the 320s? Km/h? Mph?)

6) Timing... within days of the Israel/Hamas fighting!

Rel, this guy is full of it. There have been Northern Indian Ocean storms with pressures as low as 912 millibars. Quite possibly he is predicting a lower pressure and higher wind speeds and intensity, but I think not. The storm would have too far to travel to reach the area he said it would hit. Storm, yes, biblical, no.

Storm intensities of recorded storms

One of the lowest ever recorded was in the 880's with wind speed of sustained 215 mph off the pacific coast of Mexico.

I guess the millennials now-a-days don't do their research...
edit on 5/12/2021 by NightFlight because: my dyslexia hit again...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Please do... keep DeSantis as gov in FL.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe Joe Biden was describing the homes at Martha's Vineyard during his Infrastructure speech. He said thousands of houses would need to be raised 2 feet, due to the warming, rising oceans. Doing this would create "thousands of good paying jobs. jobs, Jobs, JOBS!".

Too bad those pipeline workers couldn't get trained to code fast enough to stop the hack of the southeastern pipeline....

Looks like some of our prayers are coming to reality. The Biden Admin is "confounded" by so many problems arising.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

Please do... keep DeSantis as gov in FL.

The world might be better served with FL safe from lunatics in big gov for a little while anyway. Gov DeSantis is the best one I see in the US. Cruz and Paul are serving us well in the Senate.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

So...been thinking and that is usually fun...but has anyone thought maybe the whole social media purge was to pigeon hole anyone not on the same "page" into pre-arranged honeypots?

That seems reasonable.

The purpose of the social media purge would be twofold: To prevent the general unaware public from forming opinions due to information being distributed by widely popular outlets and to force the more aware individuals who already have opinions to be herded into smaller specialized venues.

The controllers would think of awareness as being like a disease. Keep the uncontaminated from catching it, and identify and isolate those already infected.

I think the idea of self-selection is important. Give people a choice, or an illusion of choice, and make sure their decision is recorded, or has certain consequences.

I raised this idea with respect to the vaccines.

What kind of person drinks the cool aid?

What kind of person does not?

Couple these choice points with an omnipresent surveillance society where everything one does is tracked and recorded under the excuse of targeted advertising, and a full blown social credit system is already in effect.

The question is, what will be the consequences for those who make the “wrong” choices?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Everything the world/Country is witnessing is just A T.V. Show

We can better see how the system of control spreads fear & division.
When this breaks many won't swallow.
Prepare now knowing our actions, calm & choices make a difference.

A good read - expect more to be shared
Peace = Prize & Forgiveness means everything ..
Mark 5:36 Do not fear, only believe.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Nice weather app link brewtiger (ventusky)... cheers!

A lot of the guys youtube comments were built from modelling of the next 2 days - may explain why not on map yet.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Thanks for the critique, NightFlight!

I'm no meteorologist. Let's see if anything occurs.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Just gonna put this out there Candace and Tulsi on the combo blerdexit party.
Cause 2021 told 2020 told hold its beer

Over 100 Rep's leaving some even were elected

The list of people signing the statement includes former officials at both the state and national level who once were governors, members of Congress, ambassadors, cabinet secretaries, state legislators and Republican Party chairmen, Mr. Taylor said. Mr. Taylor declined to name the signers. Reuters reported earlier that the former governors Tom Ridge of Pennsylvania and Christine Todd Whitman of New Jersey will sign it, as will former Transportation Secretary Mary E. Peters and former Representatives Charlie Dent of Pennsylvania, Barbara Comstock of Virginia, Reid Ribble of Wisconsin and Mickey Edwards of Oklahoma. Mr. Taylor declined on Tuesday to reveal the specific changes that the coalition was planning to demand of the Republican Party in its statement.

edit on 12-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: Blerdexit

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Maybe Joe Biden was describing the homes at Martha's Vineyard during his Infrastructure speech. He said thousands of houses would need to be raised 2 feet, due to the warming, rising oceans. Doing this would create "thousands of good paying jobs. jobs, Jobs, JOBS!".

Too bad those pipeline workers couldn't get trained to code fast enough to stop the hack of the southeastern pipeline....

Looks like some of our prayers are coming to reality. The Biden Admin is "confounded" by so many problems arising.

www.foxnews.com...

Let's see, 17 agencies confirmed russian collusion and DJT, except it wasn't true. Did these same 17 agencies confirm all that has taken place in Joe's first few months would happen? If not they need to read this thread and skip doing any more work then that. We all knew this would happen, team Joe can't be surprised. If they are it means they are less informed then the folks lurking in this thread.

Joe said these things would happen, DJT said these things would happen, Q said these things would happen, we said these things would happen. How can anyone claim to be surprised?!

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
CDC Admits That It Miscalculated The Risk Of Outdoor Covid Transmission

The New York Times is reporting that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was relying on a faulty study in declaring a 10 percent chance of the transmission of Covid-19 outdoors. After using the “miscalculation” to support outdoor mask mandates for over 300 million Americans, the CDC now says that it is more like one percent. It is astonishing that such a key and controversial component of our Covid policies was not just based on a miscalculation but never actively questioned or reexamined to discover the error.

The Times’ Leonhardt noted“There is not a single documented Covid infection anywhere in the world from casual outdoor interactions, such as walking past someone on a street or eating at a nearby table.”

Welllllll, this is a fun place to be. I never, for one second, bought into this BS on any level. I've ranted over and over again that if people are wearing masks in forests then it must be a bioweapon, if it is then why aren't people crying about this fact?

So, now the origins of the is BS comes to light, after the population attempted to gaslight me and many others for well over a year. Experts shamed folks, yelled, harangued, beat up all over a lie. While those of us who didn't buy into the lie were marginalized to the point of isolation.

Fauxci ghouls: "Well, we didn't know, we are still learning, variants exist, error on the side of caution, preventing one death..." blah blah blah.

This is a fun place to be.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Mosquito update

Genetically modified mosquitos released in the U.S.

Genetically engineered mosquitos have entered the Florida Keys this week. They are targeting yellow fever mosquitos for mating.

Chad Gore, Entomologist at Ehlirch Pest Control, said a company called Oxitec has been given permission from the federal government to release these mosquitos through a provisional permit.

The all-male modified mosquitos have been engineered to carry a lethal gene that will pass-on to the female after mating, and spread to the offspring. The goal is to prevent the spread of diseases like zika. (It is also important to know that only female mosquitos bite people and animals for blood meals.)

"It does cause the females to die off," Gore said during the KDKA Radio Morning Show. "You would think that it's going to persist forever and ever, but most likely what's going to happen is its going to be basically be diluted out of the gene pool, and then you may eventually have to do another reintroduction."

FlashBack

Genetically modified mosquitoes breed in Brazil

After a field experiment between 2013 and 2015, genetically modified mosquitoes are breeding in Brazil. According to the researchers' original plan, all released mosquitoes and their offspring should have died.........

An attempt to contain the populations of the yellow fever mosquito Aedes aegypti in Brazil may have failed. It appears that gene mutations have been transferred to the local population.

The British company Oxitec had released about 450,000 male mosquitoes every week in the city of Jacobina in the Bahia region with official permission over a period of 27 weeks. The experiment was designed to control the infectious diseases dengue, zika and yellow fever.......

The authors of the study found that the GM mosquitoes were equally suitable as carriers of infectious diseases as the mosquitos were before the experiment.

edit on 5122021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Couldn't save it but my twitter showed Trump as trending (in bold) with a small blurb underneath of which the 2nd sentence was with Biden? Could barely see it if I didn't pay so damn much attention to detail I would not have noticed it. Wth would Twitter put Trump in bold as rending and then mention Biden in less than a footnote way? I heard rumor Dorslease & Zuckfest were taken out of equation recently. Not sure closest I get is this now

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I am a good amateur meteorologist but I don't see any reason to think there was a Typhoon from that map.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: NightFlight

Thanks for the critique, NightFlight!

I'm no meteorologist. Let's see if anything occurs.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
All I can say is don't let the door hit you on the way out you over 100 RINO's. You aren't conservatives, and we don't want you anyway so PLEASE, for the love of GOD leave the R party. Thank you very much in advance signed and indie who wants both parties to change or die.

The Dems need some more people, their numbers are tumbling. They will take the RINO's. Hell,they owe them that much for all the looking the other way they do for the D's.

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Just gonna put this out there Candace and Tulsi on the combo blerdexit party.
Cause 2021 told 2020 told hold its beer

Over 100 Rep's leaving some even were elected

The list of people signing the statement includes former officials at both the state and national level who once were governors, members of Congress, ambassadors, cabinet secretaries, state legislators and Republican Party chairmen, Mr. Taylor said. Mr. Taylor declined to name the signers. Reuters reported earlier that the former governors Tom Ridge of Pennsylvania and Christine Todd Whitman of New Jersey will sign it, as will former Transportation Secretary Mary E. Peters and former Representatives Charlie Dent of Pennsylvania, Barbara Comstock of Virginia, Reid Ribble of Wisconsin and Mickey Edwards of Oklahoma. Mr. Taylor declined on Tuesday to reveal the specific changes that the coalition was planning to demand of the Republican Party in its statement.

edit on 12-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The secret video archive of January 6 isn’t the only recording under scrutiny. It’s also unclear whether Capitol Police kept the footage from January 5. DiBiase said surveillance video is routinely deleted after 30 days; only a “very limited” number of clips from January 5 were given to the U.S. Attorney in D.C., the office handling the massive investigation.
Why Is the Government Hiding January 6 Video Footage?

twitter.com...

Fox News

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join