It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Thank Q for the motivation to be prepared for where this world was turning ... And the belief to get me through....

Traumatized yet ?

I'm NOt and that's a good thing , shout out to the silent lurkers ...

God Bless America

As often is the case, my friend MT triggers a thought to share.

This week is nuts, but for the awake it seems positively awful. This is the problem with being awake (problem is the wrong word). The asleep seem to be fine, while we seem to be drifting further away from them. It seemed like we were 100 yards away from them on January 1, now it seems 100 miles.

This is painful. Many of us have been at this for ages, so we understand, but it can even brings us down - often hard. For the newer folks this is a very confusing time, as many have no where to turn - our thread helps btw.

Talking to a friend of mine a few ago, he mentioned being down for the count last week. I mentioned the day and schuman influence and symptoms and he realized what it was all about. But without me, he wasn't sure what happened. Many are this way, awakening in isolation.

I've also said this before. Our biggest attribute and biggest weakness is our ability to adapt. We bend, adapt and eat a plate full of feces no matter what. Many of us are sick of adapting. We have to adapt to a husk pretending to be President, while the minions who put him their destroy everything in their eye view, masks, jabs, racism BS etc. and for many AGAIN. We're sick of this.

If, "if" I know, we stood up as a collective and stop eat this we'd never have to adapt.

This should tell people something big is in fact happening, well beyond our scope of understanding, because this 70's gas crises is not like mom and dad's gas crises but the playbook is exactly the same.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Magic Eyes Qnly...or Majestic Eyes Qnly put out a new video. He's the one who did the decodes on the Law of War. His new video ties LOW manual with Q drops proving Q knew China would unleash virus on the world

youtu.be...
edit on 12-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
For the decoders... I may have found a significant part of the equation - please look out for occurrences!

If you look at this decode, the SIMPLE GEMATRIA from the tweet equals the HH/MM/SS 2nd digits - 01:54:29

Bigger

If we find this is repeated then I would see this as a way to confirm we were meant to get a gematria message.

Well, the prevailing theory is that particular account is run by someone on DJT's team.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers for digging that UN envoy tweet out ETMN!

They seem tome to be keeping a low profile whereas, in the past, they would have been racing to comment in TV interviews.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
On the topic of serendipity or coincidence, it looks like someone spotted an Evergreen shipping container parked in Israel
twitter.com...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's a pleasant surprise to find so many retired military leaders who understand that Joe Biden is a dangerous President...and was likely elected due to FRAUD. Like true military heroes, they are not afraid to speak their mind.

Source: www.politico.com...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
We have hit peak stupid when the feds have to warn people not to store gas in plastic bags.🤦‍🙃

No plastic bags, no problem...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
We have hit peak stupid when the feds have to warn people not to store gas in plastic bags.🤦‍🙃

[...]

OMG! There are some really scary people out there.

edit on Wed May 12 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This is beyond it. I'll assume these idiots are just liars.

Then again economics have been replaced by the most important issues of our time - or any time in human history. I put these in juxtaposition because if you'd have said 20 years ago, "In the future, the only important matter to mankind will be gender/sex orientation I'd have laughed."

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Imagine a world gone to hell, and this reply makes perfect sense to you. So much, you shrug it off as perfectly reasonable because no more mean tweets.

Clip

Of course the answer to the question is obvious...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Please Search again, UN are very busy concerning such.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

twitter.com...
Not morons, but by criminals. They all deserve a Nuremburg trial.

twitter.com...

WTF?! Whoa, lotta beer & donuts...

twitter.com...

Branch Covidian Sect of the Religion of Scientism!

twitter.com...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Please Search again, UN are very busy concerning such.

Yeah the UN is in full court press to condemn Israel. I’m pretty sure the comp’d UN will be a non factor in this.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

lol @ Ohio State. 5 random students?

Starting Running Back, Quarterback, Receiver, Point Guard, and Shooting Guard?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Try looking up the term Maga. The Latin in which it derives is most revealing.

I have my own insight into why its being used..

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

They got the gender wrong. Kamala Harris is a dude.
Notice how many Women that are dudes in power/ show biz etc. have male last names?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Remember when I mentioned the 8 year 'YELLOW FLEET'// Well Evergreen did block the Suez for nothing. You / We shall see how serious things can get over the weekend.

Also , recall the 'Q' Meme / BS, 'Nothing Can Stop What is Coming, Nothing'..........?

This is a start;
mississippitoday.org...

500 bridges eh ??

edit on 12-5-2021 by steaming because: spelling - as usual. sorry.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
500-bridges-poor-condition
www.constructionequipment.com...

patch.com...

Close the shops, close the Bridges, close the Media, wonder what's next.........Hospitals ?? Perhaps.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Brace for impact... t.me...

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join