It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Fauxci lied again, but then again for a sociopathic-psyschopath is it really lying?

Thread

Sen. Rand Paul has Anthony Fauci dead to rights on the charge of sending taxpayer money to the Wuhan virus lab.

From 2014 to July 13, 2020 (!), NIAID sent $3.75 million to EcoHealth Alliance to study "bat coronavirus emergence." EHA then sent $600k of that to the Wuhan lab.

Here is where people don't quite get inversion. He is the highest paid, longest termed person on government. Under his Dictatorial Reign we've had AIDS, SARS, Bird, Swine, increases in cancer, diabetes, heart disease and inarguably obesity, while we've increased the med industry, the pharm industry and the long term treatment addiction industry and exploded the jab for kids program to obscene levels.

Some would argue that he is the most failed person in human history - the singularly worst person to hold any job ever.

The rule of inversion is he was the BEST. His job was to facilitate all of the above, plus The Rona and the overreaction, while looking to be acting in the best interest of the population he was working to destroy.

From the Baal Gatesian Klause Blowfeldian POV he is worthy of the utmost accolades and awards - the singular hero of our time.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think most of us here were aware of this back in like thread 20 or so. This was known as far back as April of 2020. Funny that even Fox news is calling this "breaking news".

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Q answering on the 10 Days. DarNKess.

I guess we're looking for NK news soon. As if we need more in this D5 of madness.

Without Irony, during renOgade's years I kept 1/4 of gas at all times for obvious reasons, as well as price hedging here and there. Under DJT I didn't bother. Now _____

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thank you. I guess we should bookmark his communications channel, if things are about to come to a head.

Now they get to see what this whole new-green-good-jobs-deal is all about. Gas off now, trauma today, 2035 our first solar powered wind turbine using recycled socks for turbines and electrolytes for solar panels will be erected in Northern Wisconsin under a forrest, making all of this worth it.

Add on from 47th governor of Michigan, Obama transition team, and in January 2017, she was hired as a CNN political contributor, here's Jenny...

twitter.com...

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

There is no doubt in my mind that covid is a bioweapon probably created through the cooperation of multiple labs headed by the Pentagon, CIA, DARPA, Gates, Fauci and a host of other parasites, reptiles, rodents and psychopaths disguising themselves as humans. Biden's link to bioterrorism is through Burisma and Ukraine. The vaccines are also genetically engineered bioweapons infused with nanotechnology. Everyone's waiting for WWIII to begin but we are already in the middle of world war. It's biological psychological warfare and we are all on the battlefield

edit on 11-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Inversion and mirroring work both ways no?

They are playing their hand. And it would seem, not exactly on their terms. This rushed and contrived push for cataclysmic overhaul is being met with stronger resistance the longer the numbers dont add up.

People are waking up to the fact that they are the ones under attack.
That they are seen by those with power and wealth as worthless eaters that must be culled for the good of the elite dreams of utopia.

Freedoms being stripped at an alarming rate .
People are noticing.

There is indeed an awakening underway.
The curtain is being pulled back

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

To add / update such;

the-next-step-in-your-modern-accounting-journey
techwireasia.com...

techwireasia.com...

techwireasia.com...

techwireasia.com...

techwireasia.com...

Check each, all they say is (a) you may have to pay Hackers or (b( you can join and pay edge cloud, . Cloud is not as simple as it sounds, for they Decide, not the consumer, but Micro Soft. Wait till you see their AGENDA.

Cheers

edit on 11-5-2021 by steaming because: spelling

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

huawei-shutters-cloud-ai-business-just-a-year-into-operation

techwireasia.com...

Who do you think is running Cloud etc. ??

Cheers

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Well if Y2K taught people anything, it's that you can always "Unplug". Businesses don't need to use the internet of things in order to operate.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
They kicked Donald Trump off of Twitter. Meanwhile, the leader of Hamas is on the platform celebrating "the bombing of Tel Aviv."

twitter.com...

Twitter, however, is safe from Donald Trump. Thank goodness.🤦‍🙃

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Give that man a peace prize!

amirite?

edit on 5 11 2021 by dashen because: Pallywood Productions

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I dunno about that. Stirring the pot? Definitely! Summer of love comes to Israel.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Anthony Fauci has been exposed by Rand Paul for his hand in ‘Gain of Function’ research that lead to the weaponization of the Coronavirus. Fauci tried to use semantics to get out of it but failed. Investigate him now

twitter.com...

At the 2 min mark, Fauci admits to funding Gain of Function research in North Carolina:

Proof that the University of North Carolina was directly involved in the creation of COVID-19

Documents below will show that research to create COVID 19 began in the United States in 2006 and culminated in a successful bio-weapon in 2015, with work done at the University of North Carolina and at Harvard and at the Food and Drug Administration’s lab in Arkansas.

Their work was titled:

A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence

COVID 19 was a US Army bio-weapons project to manufacture a pneumonia-causing disease that would be nearly impossible to vaccinate for in patients over 40 years old.

The study was run by the University of North Carolina and funded by USAID/CIA.  It chose a Chinese bat virus and chose to include a medical facility in Wuhan as well.

In November 2015, a study was published outlining the capability of producing the virus we are dealing with now.  Among the many involved was a lab in Wuhan, China.  It was listed from the beginning as one of the dozens, mostly American, working on this project.

However, one key participant was left out, USAID.  It is suspected, deeply so, that USAID is a front for American bio-warfare research such as that done in Tbilisi, Georgia and elsewhere, much documented.  This is the citation that adds USAID to the research funding group.

stateofthenation.co/?p=12668

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Interesting choice of pic by Mike P

17:15

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

On December 6, 2017 President Trump officially recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital and announced his intention to move the American embassy to Jerusalem which became official on May 14, 2018.

Q916: (remember this)
"We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time."

Bibi bragging... "Cyber is the real domain of power. Israel is now a Cyber power, a WATER power, solar power, agriculture power, a milk power."
Taken from Netanyahu's Remarks at Adelson School of Entrepreneurship at IDC Herzliya (Oct 2016) - FB video

PM Netanyahu Speech at 2019 Tel Aviv Cybertech Conference, Excerpt:

"Israel is #2 home of global top 500 cybersecurity companies.
What this revolution is doing, big data, AI, and connectivity is allowing small countries to be big countries. It depends if you have the brains and the system to create conceptual products at an accelerated rate to give you a competitive advantage. If you do this conceptual mousetrap the world definitely beats a path to your door. There's no question about it, it's happening! Our NSA is called Unit 8200, and it's big. How big do you think it is? You know the "FIVE EYES" - Israel is the 6th Eye, NO Israel is the 2nd EYE!"
Source: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
What is lost on the story of the roaring 20's and all the carnage were the winners. They took the bargain basement buildings and such rapidly. Those who held on and didn't panic were able to survive. Panic is what caused the problems. Just like the long lines today for fuel, people tend to overreact.

Lots of the folks who lost money in the market were borrowing money to buy stocks. They were truly gamblers. The problem was it wiped out businesses similar to what Covid has done. That destruction of the financial successes of the 20's trickled down just like the money from success did on the opposite end of the spectrum.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
That photo is from 2010 Park City - Onitsuka Tiger (sneaker brand) Party
PARK CITY, UT - JANUARY 23

Ok, thanks - still wonder what the thumbs down was for.

Man, Park City... my parents lived there for a few years while my Dad was flying the SF Honolulu route (pilot for Delta back in the days Delta was actually a great airline). I loved going there, and man was I bummed when they moved. It was literally a 5 minute walk to the ski lifts...

Onitsuka Tiger
I think I still have a pair of the wrestling shoes I wore many moons ago. The tigers were the best on the mat IMO. The new footwear is similar but Onitsuka were the most comfortable and totally cool wrestling mat shoes in my day.

Why did this brand come up here?

Was there any connection to Pedo rings with them?

edit on 11-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

End result being KIBOSH.

That aged dawing you displayed, reminded me of a Titanic propellor.

Cheers

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

They kicked Donald Trump off of Twitter. Meanwhile, the leader of Hamas is on the platform celebrating "the bombing of Tel Aviv."

twitter.com...

Twitter, however, is safe from Donald Trump. Thank goodness.🤦‍🙃

You forgot to add he praised God and if we did that , we're the bad guys to many in cabal land.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
originally posted by: tanstaafl

That photo is from 2010 Park City - Onitsuka Tiger (sneaker brand) Party
PARK CITY, UT - JANUARY 23

Ok, thanks - still wonder what the thumbs down was for.

Man, Park City... my parents lived there for a few years while my Dad was flying the SF Honolulu route (pilot for Delta back in the days Delta was actually a great airline). I loved going there, and man was I bummed when they moved. It was literally a 5 minute walk to the ski lifts...

Onitsuka Tiger
I think I still have a pair of the wrestling shoes I wore many moons ago. The tigers were the best on the mat IMO. The new footwear is similar but Onitsuka were the most comfortable and totally cool wrestling mat shoes in my day.

Why did this brand come up here?

Was there any connection to Pedo rings with them?

Source of BG image: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I posted some source links. I never heard of Onitsuka Tiger shoes until today.

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join