It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
My opinion? Truth that they didn’t want out.

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: 38181

Or maybe he's going 'Nah not these two. they're too old."

a reply to: Caled

I thought this was interesting from that article

His intention, he says, was not to undermine public health officials, but to propose a hypothesis for further discussion and investigation,

So was his paper retracted because it was bunk or because it 'undermined public health officials'?

My wife mentioned last night that Bezos and Gates getting divorced allows them to sell off maybe as much as 50% of their company shares for a good reason. It would be their wives share.

Considering the great reset that may be accompanied by a great crash this would be a wealth saving move.

“Watch the wives”

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What a joke these congressional hearing with Fauxi and CDC director Walensky are, actually some very good and direct questions are being asked, but you can’t get a straight answer from these liars.
Then the questions asked by Rand Paul and others are diluted by some dummy asking “ how do conspiracy theories influence getting everyone vaxed ? “ None of them could / would answer how many people in their own organizations had been jabbed, Fauxi guessed 50%, when asked why schools are demanding all students must be jabbed. Walensky avoided answering why kids even need to be jabbed by going into some nonsense about immune compromised kids and how she was consulting with teachers and SHAREHOLDERS....huh ? Why should SHAREHOLDERS have ANY influence on public health decisions ?!

Meanwhile, since being around jabbed folks, my daughter had an unusually painful period and I’ve had a sore throat and fatigue, no way to prove a connection....” these people are sick “.....ugh....

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

That is the best thinking I have heard on this subject yet.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Many health problems from these experimental vaccines will not manifest themselves for many months.. or even years into the future.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

According to Trump twitter archive that tweet is Fake. Also, could not find where Trump used the word "tweeter" as POTUS. Once back in 2013.

However, "Utopia" may be a clue to his tweet concerning, "Welcome to the roaring 20's!"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Slouching Towards Utopia?: The Economic History of the Twentieth Century

Mass production, as some nameless publicist began to call it, offered the prospect of a ride to utopia via technology alone.

“The Flapper,” F.A. Leyendecker, LIFE Magazine, February 1922.

“A man wrote me and said: ‘You can go to live in France, but you cannot become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany or Turkey or Japan, but you cannot become a German, a Turk, or a Japanese. But anyone, from any corner of the Earth, can come to live in America and become an American.’ If we ever closed the door to new Americans, our leadership in the world would soon be lost.” — Ronald Reagan (R), January 1989

Roaring Twenties

IMO, if you look back on US history for past 100 years there is nothing that is new today. The only thing new today is our advanced runaway technology that soon may overtake us. Even most of the technology is not new but refined. The true genius revolutionary inventors are long gone.
You don't really think the Space program has been sitting idle for past 50 years until Trump and Musk came along. The old world order is rapidily decaying & dying and maybe that is why those that sit atop the pyramid are so terrified.

I can't remember where I read it but there is a theory on a 80 year economic (debt) cycle of civilization (some claim between 75-100 yrs) and as of 2020 we are entering a new cycle, a major disruption which is an extreme downturn and economic correction. Finally, there is a maturity stage where prices stabilize. During this disruption there is always chaos. The entire gains of the Roaring Twenties were wiped out in just three years. By the end of Joe's term, assuming he makes it that far we could be plundered into devastation or it may not be so bad afterall but, best to plan for the worst...chance favors the prepared mind.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

That is the best thinking I have heard on this subject yet.

I’m wondering why my wife knows so much about divorce. LOL

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Exactly. If she knew about Bill and his Epstein connection for the last 2-3 years and did nothing, then she is either in on the whole scheme, or is just as bad as Bill.

This whole divorce thing smells like bad sushi. Melinda wanting to get a divorce back in 2019, the same year Epstein was arrested and now after that guy was busted for CP and the Germans took down that giant CP site she again is getting a divorce. This is nothing more than a wealth protection racket. I bet if Bill goes down, it's going to be done quietly and have some crappy media spin like "Bill was taken advantage of by that worker that got caught", and everyone (except us here) is going to buy it. In the mean time Bill will head out to recover form this event by going to Indonesia or some other country that doesn't have an extradition agreement with the US.

a reply to: MountainLaurel

Could the sore throat and fatigue be from the unusually high pollen that's been everywhere recently?

The heavy period issue is very real though.

Funny story, last week the "Fact Checkers" on the local news, the fact checkers are really NBC employees though, had said that there is no evidence of women having heavy or irregular periods due to the vaccine, then a few days later had a report that due to all the tear gas exposure everyone got last year, even if you didn't think you were exposed, women have been getting heavier periods from that. "Really", mean "REALLY?"

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
That photo is from 2010 Park City - Onitsuka Tiger (sneaker brand) Party
PARK CITY, UT - JANUARY 23

Ok, thanks - still wonder what the thumbs down was for.

Man, Park City... my parents lived there for a few years while my Dad was flying the SF Honolulu route (pilot for Delta back in the days Delta was actually a great airline). I loved going there, and man was I bummed when they moved. It was literally a 5 minute walk to the ski lifts...

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Exactly. If she knew about Bill and his Epstein connection for the last 2-3 years and did nothing, then she is either in on the whole scheme, or is just as bad as Bill.

Well.......... not that I'm defending Melinda, but, Bill, being who he is, I can imagine she may have just been terrified. Hell, maybe she has been living in fear for many years prior to that.

I like to at least try to give people the benefit of the doubt. BG himself used that up decades ago.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Latest here in UK is that all these women suffering irregular bleeds is due to .....wait for it....lock down stress!
So all these women in different part of the world have all gone into 'meltdown' in the last 2 months?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What Secrets Do Foreign US Bio Labs Hold?

Secret US bio laboratories are strewn across multiple countries in Africa, Asia, and even Europe. This is a global problem that is the attention of various media outlets as of late.  More and more frequently, the numerous articles published on this issue voice questions such as: what secret programs (even supported by the country they are located in) are these US military bases pursuing? What if they are concocting a biological weapon to be used on their opposition, and are they the ones behind this entire coronavirus pandemic in the first place?

Emerging from recent discussions on whether the coronavirus is natural or artificially altered, comes information that CDC biologists from the US have been conducting unstable experiments on bats, which nearly all sources agree, trace back to the origin of the virus. They were raising and incubating entire colonies of bats, infecting them with deadly viruses, to study how the carriers of many infections handled them, and how infections can spread. The NCBI website has actually published three scientific works on the experiments carried out by CDC biologists involving infected bats, who have significant populations in South Africa, Egypt, Turkey, and across Asia. The first scientific work on this topic was published in 2015, while the latest – in 2020. In particular, these experiments by CDC biologists and the Pentagon were a joint effort involving colleagues from the Ministry of Defense (sic!) were conducted in 2017, while research on bats passing the infection to people was partially mentioned in March 2020. The results of completed experiments were similar: bats carry viruses, never get sick themselves, but can pass them on to humans.

However, many countries have been manipulated in such a way. US military bio laboratories work on creating bacterial weapons in the Ukraine, stated Renat Kuzmin from the Oppositional Platform for Life. He thus confirmed, as did Ukrainian political figure Aleksander Lazarev the criminal activities of 15 bio labs sanctioned by the Pentagon on Ukrainian soil. Kuzmin noted that they are carrying out intelligence measures, as well as creating bacterial weapons and testing several harmful diseases on Ukrainians. Ukrainian MPs Victor Medvedchuk and Renat Kuzmin sent a formal complaint to the UN for US bacterial labs illegally functioning on Ukrainian soil. In recently increasing wave of protests against the activities US bio labs in Ukraine, experts note that in 2001, the US declined to sign an international protocol naming 33 microorganisms as potential agents of biological warfare, suddenly finding 37 articles that were not in the interests of the United States, obviously creating a loophole for themselves to continue secret bio weapon work on foreign soil.

The media has repeatedly published material proving a number of incidents with dangerous viruses and toxins, leading to the death of innocent citizens in countries unwittingly hosting secret US bio labs. A significant amount of such materials has been on a US bio laboratory named the Lugar Research center (Alekseevka, Tbilisi), confirming the concerns about illegal US activities in Georgia. Secret experiments are being conducted at the facility. Some research is even done on people, who are isolated in special units and subsequently infected with the most dangerous diseases. “The proof of this lies in the experiments carried out in this bio lab directed towards using insects as carriers for highly dangerous biological agents, and infections, as well as equipping weapons with poisonous substances and infected agents,” read a statement on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation’s website.

Since 2008, the Pentagon has created nearly a dozen bio labs in Armenia. Reports in local media reveal that the research involves pathogens that have long been studied by DARPA as potential bio weapons: anthrax, brucellosis, plague, African swine fever and tularemia. Armenia is a country that has witnessed sparks of mutating viruses over the past ten years, that have also spread through all of Transcaucasia, giving the Pentagon sufficient proof of concept of how bio weapons might work naturally, both on Russia’s southern border as well as in Iran. Pentagon bio laboratories in Armenia employ a number of US military contractors, the foremost of which being CH2M Hill, which has already spent $50 million from DTRA in 2018. CH2M Hill is famous for organizing bio labs in Georgia, Uganda, Tanzania, Iraq, Afghanistan and southeast Asian countries. CH2M Hill’s sub contractors have expressed significant interest in Black&Veach, which runs US bio labs in Ukraine, Germany, Azerbaijan, Cameroon, Thailand, Ethiopia, and Vietnam. Namely, the Battelle Memorial Institute and Southern Research Institute. Both companies are old partners of the Pentagon and CIA. Between 1952 and 1996, the Battelle Memorial Institute acquired 11 US army contracts and still conducts research and tests with the use of extremely toxic chemical substances and pathogenic bio active substances. One of Battelle’s joint operations with the CIA is Clear Vision in 1997 and 2000, while low caliber bomb with anthrax was constructed as part of the operation to study the spreading principles of the virus after an explosion. 

journal-neo.org/2020/06/26/what-secrets-do-foreign-us-bio-labs-hold/

THE SECRET US BIOLABS IN UKRAINE

On April 23rd the US Embassy in Ukraine acknowledged that there are biological laboratories in Ukraine that are under the control of the Pentagon.

In an appeal with reference to Serbian and Bulgarian media, it is reported that the US has more than 400 bacteriological laboratories around the world, including at least 15 in Ukraine

So, in Ternopol in 2009 there was a virus that caused hemorrhagic pneumonia. Its victims were 450 Ukrainians. In 2011, there was an outbreak of cholera in Ukraine – 33 people died. Three years later, cholera was diagnosed already 800 citizens, another year later more than 100 cases of cholera were recorded in Nikolaev.”

In January 2016, 20 soldiers died from an influenza-like virus in Kharkov, and more than 200 were hospitalised. Two months later, 364 deaths were recorded in Ukraine. “The reason is swine flu of the same strain of influenza that led to the global pandemic in 2009,” say Medvedchuk and Kuzmin.

“It is known that the Geneva Convention of 1972 prohibits the production of bacteriological weapons, and for this reason, the US military does not produce them on US territory. And why, after all, there are so many excellent test sites in the world, such as Ukraine or Georgia, 

In 2018, he said that the American Lugar Center, which is located in Tbilisi, tested on Georgian citizens the drug “Sovaldi” of the American firm “Gilead Science”. As a result, 73 volunteers were allegedly killed

The Embassy confirmed that biological programs in Ukraine are supervised by the US Department of Defence, which in itself is already remarkable.

These studies can be called dual-use studies: on the one hand, they are really important in assessing the threats of the spread of a disease (the same Crimea-Congo fever) and in developing recommendations to combat it. On the other hand, the results of the study can be used in the development of bacteriological weapons for use in a particular region,” wrote Yury Tkachev on his Telegram channel.
seemorerocks.is/the-secret-us-biolabs-in-ukraine/

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Hypernominalization ~ Hypernormalization (historical narratives, Adam Curtis docu) > controlled chaos > Hyperinflation.

Double-speak Joey and Janet puppet managing the money supply might explain why cryptocurrencies are so HOT right now.

Weimerica?

Children stand next to a tower of 100,000 marks, equal in value to one US dollar, 1923.

This time we didn’t even need any hostages to do it! Except us of course.

The silent tax we call Inflation via fiat currency, simplified in 10 min...

Oil/gas pipeline attacks, (The Trans-Israel pipeline was just damaged in a rocket strike, currently burning), 470 rockets fired on Israel in last 24 hrs, global shipping lane catastrophes, supply chain threats of doom, highly questionable elections, experimental vaccines, non-stop riots world-wide, power grid failures, and on and on, all while the world is locked down because of a virus from China...

Are we sure Tom Clancy didn't write this current year for us? Rainbow Six meets Red Storm Rising but our Jesuit hero has been Kompromised.?🤡
BG who I think suffers from Asperger syndrome [AS] (like Elon); Melinda Gates (Jesuit) is the puppetmaster of both BG & Dr. Fauci (Jesuit).🙃

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
- attributed to the English playwright and poet William Congreve in the 1697 play The Mourning Bride (Act III Scene 2).

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Are we sure Tom Clancy didn't write this current year for us? Rainbow Six meets Red Storm Rising but our Jesuit hero has been Kompromised.?🤡
BG who I think suffers from Asperger syndrome [AS] (like Elon); Melinda Gates (Jesuit) is the puppetmaster of both BG & Dr. Fauci (Jesuit).🙃
"

T.C. was ahead of his time, or in the know, on many of his novels. Wonder if we will get a peek at "The Bear and the Dragon" in some form in the future?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Israel seems to have lost control of Lod. Some residents are being evacuated to the safety by the municipality
twitter.com...

Situation getting out of hand in Lod. An Arab citizen shoots at Israeli police with an automatic weapon
twitter.com...

Large number of Turkish citizens march in support of #Gaza in Ankara,
twitter.com...

New York
edit on 11-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Just fyi, I'm posting that stuff over here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

3 new posts from the Desk of DJT

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I don't follow other threads...

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Thank you. I guess we should bookmark his communications channel, if things are about to come to a head.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I did tell you this would be affecting our DNA and I HATE to be right about this. The OSHA Q and A above this post saying if they get Covid after the employer forces them to take the vaccine would be a "work related incident" is very interesting.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Further evidence supports controversial claim that SARS-CoV-2 genes can integrate with human DNA

A team of prominent scientists has doubled down on its controversial hypothesis that genetic bits of the pandemic coronavirus can integrate into our chromosomes and stick around long after the infection is over. If they are right—skeptics have argued that their results are likely lab artifacts—the insertions could explain the rare finding that people can recover from COVID-19 but then test positive for SARS-CoV-2 again months later.

SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, has genes composed of RNA, and Jaenisch, Young, and co-authors contend that on rare occasions an enzyme in human cells may copy the viral sequences into DNA and slip them into our chromosomes. The enzyme, reverse transcriptase, is encoded by LINE-1 elements, sequences that litter 17% of the human genome and represent artifacts of ancient infections by retroviruses. In their original preprint, the researchers presented test tube evidence that when human cells spiked with extra LINE-1 elements were infected with the coronavirus, DNA versions of SARS-CoV-2’s sequences nestled into the cells’ chromosomes.

sciencemag.org/news/2021/05/further-evidence-offered-claim-genes-pandemic-coronavirus-can-integrate-human-dna

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thank you. I guess we should bookmark his communications channel, if things are about to come to a head.

You could bookmark Biden's twitter and get absolutely nothing useful at all, and you'd be one like 10 non bot accounts.

What's funny about all of this is Joe mumbled it all. He said we need to get rid of DJT"s mideast policies and support "our allies" which = Iran. He said it.

He said he was getting rid of fossil fuels = Turning off the gas.

Did these idiots think that was a joke?

Now they get to see what this whole new-green-good-jobs-deal is all about. Gas off now, trauma today, 2035 our first solar powered wind turbine using recycled socks for turbines and electrolytes for solar panels will be erected in Northern Wisconsin under a forrest, making all of this worth it.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

There's no way the Gates's divorce is genuine... can you imagine how many of his secrets and plans she knows? If the divorce was genuine she would become a loose cannon and more difficult to control. In reality it is more likely that he would order a hit on her than risk a divorce, at this stage in the execution of his strategy.

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join