It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I just heard the media is denying a gas shortage. There is definitely a shortage in Mississippi.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: tanstaafl

What is the source of that picture? Why is BG giving a thumbs down?

I thought he was reminding someone of the time as it looks like he just checked his wristwatch.

P

I got the impression he's the stereotypical white dude trying to dance.

Would like to know the source and location.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, reinforcing your comment on competent backups...

Back in the days when I was on callout to fix IT outages, about 1 in 5 attempts to recover from backups failed because either the process of taking the backups had failed or the backups themselves became corrupted. Hence backups were kept nightly for 7 days and weekly for before that. This way you took the risk of losing only a day's data, which you would just get people to manually re-enter. Even this assumed that you didn't get two failed backups in a row.

Nowadays, with database rollbacks and mirrored/fail-over sites, things are more secure in NORMAL circumstances but... we are entering uncertain times where multiple data centres could get taken out by cyber attacks.

For example, if you know that business "A" uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) and their data centers in, say, London and Frankfurt as fail-over, then a cyber attacker would simply gain control of those 2 sites in a ransomware attack to stop business "A" in its tracks. Nowadays company press releases usually detail which sites are being used - big mistake... e.g. " London Stock Exchange is pleased to announce a cloud deal with AWS... The deal will be delivered from AWS London and Frankfurt sites X and Z".

It is very rare for a business to pay adequately for "Business Recovery" backup services and this usually only covers two data centers - the cost of proper backup is prohibitive as you are basically multiplying your costs for each backup site... 2 sites = twice the cost, 3 = triple etc.

It's also rare for any but the largest companies to do annual tests of business recovery and even then the tests are limited. Doing such tests are mostly with a subset of usual daily volume AND at weekends - so they don't represent a real world scenario of outages on a Wednesday. This means you encounter problems not predicted in real life scenarios.

It looks very likely that some companies are going get caught out for their miserly backup spending and planning flaws in Business Recovery!

edit on 11-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

People's weaknesses are usually pretty obvious.

I don’t like what this guy is doing with his agendas, but to me the picture looks like he’s signaling “it’s time to go” by looking at his watch, and showing his wedding ring. I don’t blame him.
edit on 11-5-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Covid -19 (A.I.) has Magnetic Tendancies

Here is something interesting along those lines:

"Paper Proposing COVID-19, Magnetism Link to Be Retracted"

www.the-scientist.com...

Link to PDF:

tinyurl.com...

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Or maybe he's going 'Nah not these two. they're too old."

a reply to: Caled

I thought this was interesting from that article

His intention, he says, was not to undermine public health officials, but to propose a hypothesis for further discussion and investigation,

So was his paper retracted because it was bunk or because it 'undermined public health officials'?
edit on 11/5/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

I see it BG!

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Excellent points, Rel.

I know "security by obscurity" is considered poor practice, but advertising your partners for critical aspects of business continuity operations is a blatant violation of operations security. Sometimes the CISO has influence, sometimes not.

Cheers

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Only some MSM chatter about this.

Council of Europe has blasted Germany for continued problems with corruption in government.

Below is in German, but there are English-language articles about the same.

www.dw.com...

Cheers

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It gets worse Cavv!

Typically large companies like AWS, will build into their contracts a clause on REFERENCEABILITY.

This basically means that AWS, for example, can reference a Stock Exchange it's sold services to, when selling similar services to another stock exchange.

Typically, both sides will agree in the contract, that the press release of the contract is the main wording that AWS can use when referencing the Stock Exchange. They will say to the exchange that the press release must contain the names of their data centers used and the service bought - because that is what they want to advertise.

Using this method, the cabal company has been able to ensure that hackers can get the data points they need to direct their attack!

...and worse, the exchange cannot remove the press release, to hide the information, because it's part of the contract.

Coincidence? I think not.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
My opinion? Truth that they didn’t want out.

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: 38181

Or maybe he's going 'Nah not these two. they're too old."

a reply to: Caled

I thought this was interesting from that article

His intention, he says, was not to undermine public health officials, but to propose a hypothesis for further discussion and investigation,

So was his paper retracted because it was bunk or because it 'undermined public health officials'?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Last night I was reading through TG and for the life of me I cant recall who I was reading at the time, but they posted what was suppose to be Trumps last Tweet before he got kicked off. They were pointing to something Trump had mentioned. Something to the effect that he was making a point about all the bs twitter was doing with peoples accounts in regards to free speech and stepping all over it. Obviously not in so many words.

Trump went on to mention something about Utopia. I cant recall if he said when we come back we will build it bigger better faster like Utopia but it was along those lines.
Then they said they decided to look into it and this is what they found. At least I had the sense to mark the page!

Link to Utopia P2P Network
The link if you could see it says utopiaechosystem.com

I did not download it to see more about it. I was just to tired at the time. What I was curious about mostly was the tweet they showed that was suppose to be Trumps last tweet had the date Jan 8 21 on it. Wasnt POTUS kicked off Twitter before the 6th?
If he was that would make this rather null and void wouldnt it? Maybe making that site a honey trap or something for those that went to the link and DL'ed it?
If he last tweet was the 8th then.......?

ETA: Now I find the post, typical
Trumps Tweet:

Link to TG Post

edit on 5/11/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
Sorry if this has already been stated, but I'm getting the feeling Bill Gates might be the first arrest. News is out that Melinda began talking to lawyers in 2019 after it came out that Gates had ties to Epstein. First, NYPost, then the Guardian, Business Insider and now made the WSJ, get the popper going!

Melinda Gates Sought Lawyer in 2019

Interesting.

If the divorce really is acrimonious, she could have some major dirt on him.

“Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.”

Watch the wives... inverted.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

This is in Florida
clip

South Carolina
edit on 11-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
OSHA On events from the jab...

Recordable

Basic requirement. You must consider an injury or illness to meet the general recording criteria, and therefore to be recordable, if it results in any of the following: death, days away from work, restricted work or transfer to another job, medical treatment beyond first aid, or loss of consciousness. You must also consider a case to meet the general recording criteria if it involves a significant injury or illness diagnosed by a physician or other licensed health care professional, even if it does not result in death, days away from work, restricted work or job transfer, medical treatment beyond first aid, or loss of consciousness.

This entire fakedemic is just a paper work nightmare for no reason whatsoever.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Further evidence supports controversial claim that SARS-CoV-2 genes can integrate with human DNA

A team of prominent scientists has doubled down on its controversial hypothesis that genetic bits of the pandemic coronavirus can integrate into our chromosomes and stick around long after the infection is over. If they are right—skeptics have argued that their results are likely lab artifacts—the insertions could explain the rare finding that people can recover from COVID-19 but then test positive for SARS-CoV-2 again months later.

SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, has genes composed of RNA, and Jaenisch, Young, and co-authors contend that on rare occasions an enzyme in human cells may copy the viral sequences into DNA and slip them into our chromosomes. The enzyme, reverse transcriptase, is encoded by LINE-1 elements, sequences that litter 17% of the human genome and represent artifacts of ancient infections by retroviruses. In their original preprint, the researchers presented test tube evidence that when human cells spiked with extra LINE-1 elements were infected with the coronavirus, DNA versions of SARS-CoV-2’s sequences nestled into the cells’ chromosomes.

sciencemag.org/news/2021/05/further-evidence-offered-claim-genes-pandemic-coronavirus-can-integrate-human-dna

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Many are not old enough to remember the days of gas lines and the fun solution of using the last digit of the license plate to determine who can get gas. Odd or even dictated days. And one could get a special sticker if their job required more gas. And there was "turn off the light when you leave a room." All during the fake "energy crises." There are no "grass roots" crises' only manufactured events using the same systems.

There is only one playbook. The hope is folks will be too confused to see it repeat and repeat and repeat.

DJT on this: "We're looking into it, I'm releasing oil as needed, SA has made a deal to lower prices to work with us, we're doing everything we can and we do not negotiate with terrorists, we deal with them another way."

Joe on this: "It is private business matter. Jen has cookies for everyone."

gematria

#Ransomware now blamed for the #ColonialPipeline #cyberattack. What a joke. Ransomware = 127, May 7 was the 127th day of the year (date of the supposed attack).

edit on 11-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
What is the source of that picture? Why is BG giving a thumbs down?

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

People's weaknesses are usually pretty obvious.

That photo is from 2010 Park City - Onitsuka Tiger (sneaker brand) Party
PARK CITY, UT - JANUARY 23: Bill Gates attends the Onitsuka Tiger Party on January 23, 2010 in Park City, Utah.
Getty Images | More pics

Microsoft-shoe at Sundance Film Festival

Gates, whose new search engine, Bing.com, sponsored several events at the cinema summit in Utah, got down at a John Legend concert as if he were Lindsay Lohan atop the banquette — playing air guitar and slapping a double high-five with a blond cutie among a group of adoring gals.

“It was like the ‘Elaine dance’ from ‘Seinfeld’ — jerky moves, some kicking, arms flailing,” our spy said.

Bill Gates hosted naked pool parties with strippers in his wild bachelor days, biographer claims

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Clip

Watch the delivery and tell me that isn't Actor Joe sans mumbling and gaffes. Just replace twang with "C'mon man" and that is Joe. Lifeless, synthetic, forced, mechanical and speaking to no one in particular.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

This is in Florida
clip

South Carolina

Here is what the Biden administration and its media lap dogs are saying about the gasoline issue.

mobile.twitter.com...

All is well.... Just like at our Southern border.

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join