It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Guyfriday
"The Plan" as originally laid out by Q was that members of the cabal were going to be arrested and brought to justice for crimes against humanity with the NG being activated to carry out this plan.

As time went by, and that didn't happen, "The Plan" evolved based mostly on speculation about what Q may have meant in a never ending display of goalpost shifting.

No specific dates were given... were they?

Also - would it make any sense to you at all if Q did actually lay out the plan, dates and all? I think the vast majority would have called BS on such a thing within hours of the first post.

I'm not a Q believer - I'm more of a Thomas Wictor man myself, and he thinks Q is BS - but I'm still huffing the hopium (even though I stated earlier my drop dead date was 3/7) - mainly because of the possibility of devolution being real (that is what Thomas thinks) - which, funnily enough, could also be a focal part of the actual Plan.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If it feels like momentum is weak and things are moving too slowly, it's because there is still too much vacillating, too much wavering, too much indecision, confusion and doubt. The energy is diffused and scattered... our light is divided and diluted. The fire's been lit but it's still not hot enough for lethargic, sleepy people to reach the breaking point of resolution. As long as the majority of the population remains on the fence, the fire will continue being stoked until everyone is forced to make a choice (the pinnacle eureka moment). That will be the tipping point of bifurcation

I'm thinking of popping popcorn... you set the temp and wait for the oil to heat up. A few kernels pop early but you have to wait for just the right temperature before you get that explosion. And then there are the burnt kernels at the bottom that never pop...
edit on 3-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I would be more concerned if "KU" got turned into a situation like the infamous "Nostradamus 9/11" prediction HOAX event.

If "KU" had provided dates and events then those events actually happened, then I think more people would have been on board. What we got though was misdirection, hidden clues that only become apparent after the fact, and puzzles that require hours of time spent on them to figure them out.

Is it too difficult for the people behind "KU" to say what is going on "Behind the scenes" that is big news? It seems to me that too many people have become so comfortable with all the shadow play, that they don't care that the chains are off and we could just leave the cave when ever we want.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I myself feel that Q is real but much of it is disinformation by the good guys. Get the enemy looking one way and do something the other. Trump stated he would never tell our battle plans and give the enemy any idea what was coming. Q was more about waking people up and get them digging in the right direction to educate them on how F’ed up things are. I think Q accomplished it’s mission.

The Q drops and proofs have provided some information but I think a lot of it was provided to give hope and awaken. Think how bad things would be without Q? I myself think much more violence would be taking place and a hot civil war would be happening now or very close. Just all the weirdness make me believe a plan is in place but is not what anyone is thinking or getting from Q. There is no timeline with the enemy we have just benchmarks to hit. They are patient and care nothing about the regular people. I do think there are and have been big changes happening all over the globe for the better

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yea, interesting phrases.

“We choose hope over fear! We choose unity over division! We choose truth over lies! And we choose science over fiction!” Biden said to loud applause. “Remember who we are!” Biden said. “This is the United States of America!”
Biden goes light on policy, heavy on emotion - May 1, 2019.

The current president has cloaked America in darkness for much too long. Too much anger. Too much fear. Too much division.

Here and now, I give you my word: If you entrust me with the presidency, I will draw on the best of us not the worst. I will be an ally of the light not of the darkness.

It’s time for us, for We the People, to come together.

For make no mistake. United we can, and will, overcome this season of darkness in America. We will choose hope over fear, facts over fiction, fairness over privilege.

Joe Biden’s speech to DNC - Aug 20, 2020.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

I myself feel that Q is real but much of it is disinformation by the good guys.

Yeah, if Q is real, that would be the only way it would make sense.

I guess we'll all see eventually... but I've given up on 'waiting', now I'm just watching what is happening in AZ and other places...

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Even though what you said is correct, You keep sticking the knife in and twisting it. Not a nice thing to do.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
"The Plan" as originally laid out by Q was that members of the cabal were going to be arrested and brought to justice for crimes against humanity with the NG being activated to carry out this plan.

As time went by, and that didn't happen, "The Plan" evolved based mostly on speculation about what Q may have meant in a never ending display of goalpost shifting.

Trump activated NG from all 50 states and deployed them to secure the District of Columbia.

They are still there.
Nobody knows why.

Jeffery Epstein and GMax were arrested on Trumps watch.

Zorro ranch , Miami Mansion and Epstein island all excavated.

I guess you think nothing in the world happens behind the scenes.

How cute

HOWS THAT MARICOPA FORENSIC GOING?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

One thing is for sure, at the end of the day, Biden prefers his truths over facts.

Biden tells Iowans: 'We choose truth over facts'

By Zachary Halaschak
August 8, 2019 - 6:19 PM
Joe Biden, the 2020 Democratic front-runner crowd, left some in the crowd at the Iowa State Fair mystified when he told them: We choose truth over facts."

"Everybody knows who Donald Trump is. Even his supporters know who he is. We got to let him know who we are. We choose unity over division.
We choose science over fiction.
We choose truth over facts."

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

/back to lurk

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Bill Gates Divorce

First Jeff now Bill? Do the WIVES know something we don't? Wonder what kind of cash she will be getting from helping him create Microsoft.

edit on 3-5-2021 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: daskakik

Was that really "The Plan"? That's not going to happen, as we've seen the NG in DC hasn't done anything but stand around. Nobody even knows why they are even in DC at this point. So arrests are off the table. Hell I think we have a better chance at everyone being "Arkancided" than being arrested.

I wonder what the plan is suppose to be now?

Just because you don't know why they're standing around for 4 months doesn't mean they don't have pending or standing orders not known to the public.

Why are arrests off the table?

What level of foreign infiltration into all levels of government and alphabet agencies will constitute a Tipping Point for the military to step in?

Having Mass public arrest and a tumultuous crazy overthrow of government would not be as beneficial as smooth transition.

Is it possible?
Even a little bit?
That we are watching a movie?

I reserve judgment until several Bigly Yuge matters are resolved.

HUBER
GMAX TRIAL
MARICOPA AUDIT
200K SEALED INDICTMENTS
edit on 5 3 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That's not what I said. I'm making a point that if something happens behind the curtain, are we even certain anything happened at all?

The fact that some things did happen, but as big as those things are nothing came from them. How do we really know Maxwell is arrested, maybe she's in protective custody.

The fact that Epstein's properties are being dug up, is that for evidence or to hide evidence? We don't know do we.

We should examine the value of "KU" at this point, sure we have the value of "KU" in the past, but does past value equal current value if nothing is being supplied currently?

I'm not saying nothing happened, I am asking is the people behind "KU" still trustworthy? Do we have any facts to back that up, or at the very least something current involving new information that points to something currently happening?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
Bill Gates Divorce

Can't be outdone by the Bezos Divorce can they 😃

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Any evidence that Cue wasn't a honey pot from the get-go like I've been saying from the beginning?

Remember, leaked emails had Hillary Clinton describing Donald Trump as a Pied Piper that she would like to run as a Republican against her.

There is a major ideological and political polarization taking place in this country being egged on by unknown forces on both sides.

It is a war to be sure.
Being wise to the game is the only way to overcome.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
We exist as slaves in a corrupted system. I believe that most people are innately aware of this. However, most people are compromised (corrupted) because they accept slavery and they accept corruption as they willingly continue to do their part to uphold this system. As long as people cling to the illusion of freedom and go about their day to day lives propping up this system then this system will continue to exist. And as long as this system exists it will remain corrupted

"limited government" "financial freedom" are oxymorons
edit on 3-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Just like Spain in the 15th century. We even have the new age of exploration taking place with voyages to new worlds.

The power elites are giving little to any care for the peasants that live around them, just as long as those peasants consume, pay taxes, and leave them alone.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Interesting choice of words

This speaks volumes to me and many others here,
I’m sure.

I admit that most things I read by politicians don’t even register in my brain, so I don’t know how common this is for Joe to say. I only stopped and thought for a moment because cherokeetroy pointed it out.

Let me explain.

It was first beaten into my memory by a fourth grade geography teacher, reiterated when I was a campus journalist in college, and most recently strongly emphasized when I was employed by one of the three letter agencies from which I recently retired.

What is that you ask?

The fact that the country known as United States is never synonymous with the term America. They are two completely different things. For sake of simplicity, America can refer to nearly the entire Western Hemisphere.

Nobody— much less an alleged president or his writer— who has ever been coached in preparing official documents would make the mistake of switching one term for another. The US is the US on all paperwork I’ve reviewed and reports I wrote. Not USA, not America, but US. That’s the country. For instance, saying “the Americas” could refer to Brazil and Argentina. I’ve known GS5 secretaries who were fresh out of college who knew that! So for a supposed top official to make the mistake seems unbelievable to me.

Watch the word choice, who is on the move? Occupants of countries outside the US entering the US perhaps?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Son of a &*(@^! They used the same actress as Sidney Powell. Look!

Bigger:

One more for disbelievers:

And why is the global hum back? I heard this morning as usual, then it stopped, and now it is back.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
CNN trotted out a comical version notable Epstein and Backpage fan Cindy Mcnoname to give her insight on the audit.

edit on 5/3/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Son of a &*(@^! They used the same actress as Sidney Powell. Look!

Bigger:

And why is the global hum back? I heard this morning as usual, then it stopped, and now it is back.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
CNN trotted out a comical version notable Epstein and Backpage fan Cindy Mcnoname to give her insight on the audit.

That's not an accident. They did that deliberately. Most people don't sit and "Watch" their mind control, they catch bits and pieces. The effort is to catch a few who just see the feed below or the chyron and her talking and think "ohh even she- Sidney thinks it is stupid." Yes, I know, silly, but it isn't hard to do with a sleeping population.

I used to see this CNN bot on the screen at the gym. As I never "watch" this garbage or hear it, I just observed. I could see at the time they made the CNN bot look like Hildabeast. I couldn't find an old enough pic but you get the idea. The show "Madam Secretary" = HRC as SOS making tough decisions --------- and she still lost!

RE: sound. You'll hear it a different times. All the time is unbearable. Mostly folks hear it when they need to, otherwise it will fade into the background. There can be too much of a good thing.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is my own personal view of Q and my perspective is the reason why I can understand the feelings of frustration that we are experiencing. In this awakening, there isn't going to be any hand holding. This is about personal growth, evolution, a transformation of the mind. All of that stems from within. If there's going to be any external guidance at all, I suppose Q is the closest we will come to that. Q is the meandering path in the foothills that leads to the base of the mountain. It provides a trail to get you to a certain point but to in order to climb that peak, you have to figure out the rest of the way, yourself

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join