It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is Pompeo suggesting that Q is Jesus Christ?

Haqqan Qam! means "Indeed He is Risen!" in Arabic.

Yesterday was Easter for Orthodox Christian churches.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

With everything sliding through a twist & turn path, a stack of items keep appearing that certainly do their best to create further doubt or questions. I kicked off as a 100% supporter of Donald Trump, especially when he became the Honorable President of America. I felt maximum disappointment when he was said to have lost a second term.

However what has since started to appear - this is my own way of thinking -,Suppose D.J.T was specially selected, by the invisible elites, to run for and win the 2017 election. If so then he sure did a good job and the growing number of supporters proved that. Suppose POTUS Trump was leading us kindly down a nice sort of path to eventual obliteration?? Fine, but then up popped a very early 'Q' who even if he was trotting the same sort of path then he, knowing or unknowingly opened a Host of Gates through which this Forum charged. Gates that handed out to every single Forum member started to dig and in one case Triumphantly Decode. 'Q' was not limited to this one Forum, far from it, for he opened a Gate through which a Global team of supporters started to dig and perhaps double-check. RESET 19 were suddenly amidst a wonky shake of perspective Eye Opened Freshmen/Women. The World seemed to suddenly wake and accept the challenges of pre-elected systems.
The eventual said POTUS loss - last November - was maybe an idea the RESET 19 grasped. Maybe they could see all POTUS + 'Q' followers suddenly over and stck to J.Biden......If so then boy were they wrong. Supposing that what I have said is real, then it gives a reason for a J.Biden 'q' to arrive, the difference being that this time 'J.Bs 'q's is renamed, it is now called COVID 19. and once again the original old sytem is back on stage.Yet this time the 'Q' followers seem to be increasing in their research manner.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

My take on this is that it is just another "fear" trigger. A large, and ever growing, amount of people do not fear the covid(99% survival and all). The matrix needs to invoke fear in these individuals, enter a new terrifying idea. All they can do is present the idea, it is up to each individual to manifest it into their reality.

Psalm 21:11
For they intended evil against You; They devised a plot which they are not able to perform.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

with a bit of pedophilia and bestiality as well

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Nobody can even say if there really ever was a Plan everyone just had/has faith that there was one.

Now it isn't even about the plan anymore, it is about being part of a group that is woke.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

define "Good Guys". To one group of people the Epstein crowd are the good guys, to the other side of this anyone going after them are the good guys, but to most people those guys are non-important.

I've been paying attention to this, and that's why I think it's important that we start to really start to discuss this notion of a possible corruption of the plan people were told to follow blindly.

Sure "KU" has been playing their cards according some unknown plan that they've been asking everyone to follow, but what those people couldn't account for was how the followers of "KU" would act on the information. Being OK with how things are unfolding, should bother you and everyone else who has dealt with their cities in chaos last year and can see that exact thing getting set up for this year as well.

Well see if "KU" pops their heads up soon, but lets hope that this time they stop the fooling around with the all the riddles and multiple meaning clues that can only be understood after the fact. If these people have "It all" then they should trust that the people will handle "It All".

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

define "Good Guys". To one group of people the Epstein crowd are the good guys, to the other side of this anyone going after them are the good guys, but to most people those guys are non-important.

I've been paying attention to this, and that's why I think it's important that we start to really start to discuss this notion of a possible corruption of the plan people were told to follow blindly.

Sure "KU" has been playing their cards according some unknown plan that they've been asking everyone to follow, but what those people couldn't account for was how the followers of "KU" would act on the information. Being OK with how things are unfolding, should bother you and everyone else who has dealt with their cities in chaos last year and can see that exact thing getting set up for this year as well.

Well see if "KU" pops their heads up soon, but lets hope that this time they stop the fooling around with the all the riddles and multiple meaning clues that can only be understood after the fact. If these people have "It all" then they should trust that the people will handle "It All".

To be fair, if you define it as having become "corrupt" then you'd have to define exactly what Q is.

One cannot say this without defining the before, during and the trigger point that says it is now "corrupt."

Q isn't a person. Folks really should understand that at this point regardless. Three year deltas on specific news "words" pretty much eliminates a smart guy with a laptop. Q is part a network of folks, DJT, and ANONS. They cannot be separated at all, parsed or divided.

So when you say corrupt, it has little impact without defining what has been corrupt and the impact you see as as result. Was DJT corrupt because he "let" Joe get away with it? Narrow minded view to say the least. Were we corrupt because we voted and didn't win? Was Q corrupted because shills wanted folks to think Q as omnipotent so they could bring it all down when proven it wasn't - of course Q was never omnipotent.

Now, if you see the world at the moment as not at war, then maybe Q led people astray because people figured everything THEY interpreted was literal from their POV. If you see it from a place of war, then we were lucky to get anything, had we not.,,, Ukraine, Rudy, Vote Fraud, Jabs, The Rona, Fauxci, Fake Joe (other fake people), CCP etc. all would have made no sense as it came up the last 4 years. To say nothing of fake russia, SR&JA, impeachment 1&2, antifa etc.

The only, and I mean ONLY, means for assessment is: Did I learn something, am I different? Have I grown?

The shill means for assessment is: How are those arrests going?

One takes into context one's entire life to evaluate. The other is a talking point on a piece of paper issued by someone other then the mouth spouting it. Assessment at any point reQuires one to put everything into personal POV context. I would contend all are so different they might not recognize themselves in certain moments. Even the shills, they've been poisoned by the Great Awakening.

Q is tool, nothing more, nothing less. It is one component of the Great Awakening, and Awakening process that requires nothing of the outside world to accomplish. Folks are Awakening without it, with it, either is fine, but in the end it is on everyone themselves.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Nobody can even say if there really ever was a Plan everyone just had/has faith that there was one.

Now it isn't even about the plan anymore, it is about being part of a group that is woke.

But if that group increases in size to create a tipping point where people expect better from elected leaders, and themselves, it could create vast change for the better and a demise of the old corrupt system. Personally, I think that is the power of the plan.

It is human nature to feel empowered as a group, the truth of the group could even be suspect but the power behind it isn't.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yeah, I figured it was something like that. I was thinking that he emphasized the Q in Qam, but I now realize that was someone else highlighting the word.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

As I pointed out back here: Page 94

In the book: "La Tres Sainte Trinosophie" Philochatus is told:
"Two stumbling blocks equally dangerous will constantly present themselves to you. One of them would outrage the sacred rights of every individual. It is the misuse of power which God will have entrusted to you; the other, which would bring ruin upon you, is Indiscretion."

While some may argue that the story is just a coded allegory, others see some kind of cosmic truth in the book written by the Comte De St-Germain (aka The man who doesn't die). Either way it has been shown more than a few times that this guy has popped up here in the past. So if we were to look at this warning, should we see that the short-cut that was discussed is "Indiscretion"?

We keep getting told that all the information can't be put out there for the world to see since it would be detrimental to society. In other words we are being told that if the truth was told to us indiscriminately (ie the Short-cut) then people couldn't handle it, but if we are told in the tiniest of pieces then it might be OK. The problem is that the tiniest of pieces have become the very misuse of power that the story has warned us about.

By not revealing anything of massive importance to the masses in such a way as to force them to accept what what are seeing as truth, the people that hold the information has made themselves "Gate-Keepers" so that only they can reveal what they want to whom they want. In essence they have made the "Short-Cut" the only path that can be trusted, but have since denied anyone from going that route since the Gate-Keeps of this truth refuse anyone from deviating from the path that they control.

If a person (like say the innocent represented by Alice) were to storm they way in to Wonderland by pushing past the forced path, and instead used the Short-Cut, then how would those that claim to hold "It All" react?

So I don't have to define what "KU" is, only have show that what they claim vs what they do is the evidence of possible corruption. Having all the information and refusing to explode that information for the people to digest at their choice shows that a level of "Gatekeeping" is being used.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

What good is the Peasant uprising, if the King never has to deal with them to begin with?

That's the concern of this tipping point. The power elites really don't give a crap, and as long as they can play one group of people against the other, it will never really matter if a group of people are rising up. All the power elites have to do is make it look as though people are against them, then some of the people who were siding with the uprising will turn against the uprising just to be part of the crowd that doesn't even exist.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

In 2018, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health’s Center for Health Security put out a report on self- propagating vaccines. I couldn't find the actual report on their website but here are screenshots of it:

In that same year (2018) The Telegraph posted an article:
From self-spreading vaccines to 3D drugs: the tech that will stop a pandemic

Vaccines that spread through populations like viruses, 3D printed drugs and greater use of drones and robotics are the latest weapons that could be unleashed in the fight against an emerging infectious disease outbreak.

Researchers at Johns Hopkins Center for Global Security have unveiled the hi-tech gizmos they believe could be used to halt a worldwide pandemic on the scale of the 1918 influenza outbreak, thought to have killed between 50 and 100 million people.

Dr Watson said that some of the most exciting technologies looked at novel ways of administering vaccines such as self-spreading or propagating vaccines. She described these as potentially "game changing". 

Self-spreading vaccines are given to a few key individuals in a population and are genetically engineered so that the active vaccine strain moves through a group of people like a pathogenic disease.

The report admits there are “substantial technical challenges” in genetically engineering a vaccine but technology such as the Crispr gene editing tool should make the job easier.

The vaccines have so far only been used in animals - notably to prevent myxomatosis in wild rabbits - but as most emerging diseases are animal in origin developing a technology to prevent Ebola in bats, for example, are currently being studied by researchers.

source

If this is fear propaganda, it's been in the works for a while
edit on 3-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
CIA’s Crackpot Woke Recruitment Video

A CIA recruitment ad featuring a “cisgender woman of color” who rails against the “patriarchy” and announces she has been diagnosed with “generalized anxiety disorder” has been ridiculed for its woke pandering.

The promo went viral on Twitter, racking up almost a million views, prompting ‘The CIA’ to start trending.

In the video, a Hispanic woman regurgitates glib social justice mantras, explaining how she is a “daughter of immigrants” while bragging about being “perfectly made.”

“I am a cisgender millennial who has been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder,” she states.

Related:

The British spy agency GCHQ is so aggressive, extreme and unconstrained by law or ethics that the NSA — not exactly world renowned for its restraint — often farms out spying activities too scandalous or illegal for the NSA to their eager British counterparts. There is, as the Snowden reporting demonstrated, virtually nothing too deceitful or invasive for the GCHQ. They spy on entire populations, deliberately disseminate fake news, exploit psychological research to control behavior and manipulate public perception, and destroy the reputations, including through the use of sex traps, of anyone deemed adversarial to the British government.

Similar agencies of deceit, militarism and imperialism now robustly use this same branding tactic. The CIA — in between military coups, domestic disinformation campaigns, planting false stories with their journalist-partners, and drone-assassinating U.S. citizens without due process — joyously celebrates Women’s Day, promotes what it calls The Agency Network of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Officers (ANGLE), hosts activities for Pride Month, and organizes events to commemorate Black History Month. The FBI does the same.

Again, this does not make the CIA perfect — sure, they make some mistakes and engage in some actions that are worthy of criticism — but to combat real evil, you do not go protest at Langley. They are engaged in important work combating homophobia, racism and misogyny. Thus, real warriors against evil look not to them but instead go searching online for the Boogaloo Boys and boomers on Facebook who post Q-Anon and other problematic memes. That is where your focus should remain if you want to root out the real threats.
Big Corporations Now Deploying Woke Ideology the Way Intelligence Agencies Do: As a Disguise

Eventually they'll convince the woke mob and in turn others downwind of their pink fog of illusion they had nothing to do with JFK's death. But, rest assured those sealed records scheduled to be unsealed in October under Trump order, the gatekeepers will conjure another national security excuse to keep them sealed forever.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
That is a big if.

It also isn't the plan laid out by Q so if that was the goal then technically "The Plan" never existed.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

To be fair, it could be. We really don't know what the plan is do we?

Seriously if you know please tell us.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Interesting choice of words

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
"The Plan" as originally laid out by Q was that members of the cabal were going to be arrested and brought to justice for crimes against humanity with the NG being activated to carry out this plan.

As time went by, and that didn't happen, "The Plan" evolved based mostly on speculation about what Q may have meant in a never ending display of goalpost shifting.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Must be "Opposite Day" at the White House. Interesting words indeed. I wonder what will be coming out that needs to be covered up?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
It also isn't the plan laid out by Q

I didn't realize Q had laid out the actual plan, other than saying there was one.

Linky please, by all means.
edit on 3-5-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Was that really "The Plan"? That's not going to happen, as we've seen the NG in DC hasn't done anything but stand around. Nobody even knows why they are even in DC at this point. So arrests are off the table. Hell I think we have a better chance at everyone being "Arkancided" than being arrested.

I wonder what the plan is suppose to be now?

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join