It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
One mode of thought;

9 = to I
11 = to K

I - International ?
K- ???

Hope not.

Double always reverts back to one - so 1+1=2=B?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hi CWM,

Can we look at CTH reveals with both frustration & HOPE?
- serving as our markers on a pathway to greater understanding
- helping show why this is the only way
- building up courage for the decision we will make at the precipice

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO SHOW THEM
- View 1 = PUNISHMENT, unfair with so much suffering
- View 2 = ACT OF MERCY, only way to win & save us all

IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY
- Trump hogtied vs pro-actively choosing this path (setting stage)
- legal, moral, no cutting corners, final prize, variables unknown by us
- each move a step on one, big unseen path making the impossible possible

FAITH
- Trump in control = BOTH SIDES currently playing a part to save all
- not just victory, but ensuring the old system completely dismantled
- Courage to turn from past & work towards a strange, new world

UNITY, NOT DIVISION
This is our choice & job to support others regardless of what happens
Shouldn't PEACE IS THE PRIZE trump demands for PUNISHMENT?
Allow those with full picture deal with the justice burden.

edit on 3-5-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker

I think Donald Trump was a catalyst. He deserves a break and to retire to family life. He has been through the most grueling, disrespected, dangerous, pot-stirring and overall calamitous presidency due to the forces of darkness. He kicked the hornets nest and we see them all now.

However...there is Baron

In reality, Trump kicked the hornet's nest and they ignored him. Baron in 2024?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hey Cranky, not to add to the ad infinitum aneurysm inducing Covidian bad news but just caught a young lady on Telegram. She brings up a very salient point. Now, with millions globally that have received the jab, this very easily could compromise blood transfusions since I'm sure some have already tainted the blood supply with already getting themselves a vaxx and then donating a pint of blood with this baal gated nanny state nanotech robo parasitic blood that has already been used in a transfusion, unbeknownst to the patient bleeding out from a car wreck.

This, though, can also be a signal that the red cross crossed that redline that is often mentioned. Maybe this will ease the blow and aid in the acceptance of adrenochrome and bring down their entire global scam. This would also snuff out big pharma, creating a golden opportunity to introduce these med beds. [url=https://www.teslabiohealing.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjwm7mEBhBsEiwA_of-TCYVB1s4bdjIEzd1CD9w36L-nM18QJ4f2jr6nP2W90U-UIRu5b5w8RoCkccQAvD_BwE]TeslaBioHeath[ /url] has them available now. They will run you about 20k up to 75k plus, sadly. Though I did see something about making them widely available as a nonprofit.

A lot of happenings hitting tonight.

Edit: link

edit on 3-5-2021 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Brewtiger, you have a remarkably well-ordered and logical thought process. And you're able to put those ideas into well-formatted, easy to understand sentences. Your 5-star posts are always informative.

My background has been mostly in life and health insurance planning. I've seen countless "plans" get totally obliterated, due to unwanted life events, or death events.

That's why I am never comfortable with relying on one person to enact a multi-year "plan" of historic significance, like the plan we (and Q) have attributed to Donald Trump since 2017.

My career of seeing the unexpected rear its ugly head so often, has taught me that it's best for all of us to do what we can, while we can.

Also, the meanest, nastiest people seem to have more "success" with their long-term plans, than the good-guys and gals. Maybe that's because Satan supposedly owns humankind at the moment.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

That's a great resource, thanks for sharing

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
SR

CABLES:_ MiL. INTEL Battalions_ Major cyber Attacks going on in the world ..Many are attacking the health industry & stealing the true data & illegal protocols initiated by Elite corrupt health orgs & Big pharma org //Used later for Nuremberg trials/ Crimes Against Humanity

Cummings@RRNCummings
Reply to@Littleb29872980 and @PeachMint17

Something needs to happen because Cuomo, Whitney, Newsome, and the other two aren’t the only guilty ones of murder. The hospitals where killing people placing them on those ventilators. When coupled with their co-morbidities killed them allowing them to list the deaths as COVID.

The doctors and nurses where threatened by the deep state to play along or lose their licenses, also were given immunity from lawsuits. Every move Cuomo made was from the playbook and the others followed. All for power. Some terrible consequences are coming down the pike.

SR

Scroll up 3 posts. Watch Jewish book (old book) video. 1.35 min.
👀👁
t.me...

Albert Einstein said

2 kinds of people gullible and blind.

www.bitchute.com...

Era of light

Were COVID-19 Vaccines Made To “Self-Spread” To Non-Vaccinated People?

Is this a sign the current COVID-19 vaccines are spreading and causing adverse events in the unvaccinated population, and if so, was it intentional or accidental?

Former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon recently said he thinks vaccines “will be used for mass depopulation.”

“It’s my considered view that it is entirely possible that this will be used for massive-scale depopulation,” he said.

ZapX

zapx

Starting to see. Too good to be true ? How easily can the Human race be tricked/deceived? How have we done up to this point? We can rule ourselves right now, or be ruled via the future. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
Questions..

2 sides 1 coin. Where's the Real Krist? It's In You. "Greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. The 2 candle sticks where the Krism oil flows. Soon.

I don't randomly post for feelz.

edit on 3-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Not in real life it does'nt.
A=1
B=2
3=C

20=T
26=Z..........AND SO ON. Those who wish to0 play the game of 11 = 1+1=2 well carry on. But like it or not the ELEVENTH NUMBER IN THE ALPHABET IS K AND K COULD MEAN A HOST OF THINGS. The USA do - from time to time - use Kas though it were C or C as though it were K.

I simply typed out a thought in reality and not in the way Crowley etc. ever dreamt.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

I simply typed out a thought in reality and not in the way Crowley etc. ever dreamt.

In what reality, exactly?

Perhaps you meant a reality where being ignorant of the quantitative functionalities of occult esoterism will actually get you somewhere in this discussion.

‘Tis not a reality I am familiar with, nor do I wish to be.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

NO the world of reality does have something called Alphabet. For instance DUCK = Duck, either Duck to avoid flying object or Duck as seen upon the water. If You ever wish to discuss the Multiple Origin of CULTS, please say so. However after 74 years of studying - began reading when aged 4 - I never followed the Headlines, I always read between the lines, WHY? WHY did I do so ?? Well for a start I spent my junior years listening to relatives who had experienced WW1, Grandad and WW2, Dad, Mum, and many relatives. I learned how we then had other relatives who were laid to rest in Military Graves in Foreign countries. How Dad was fighting in Northern Africa while MUM and G'dad had been bombed out of house and home. How other relatives had been killed during the Blitz of London. I later took part in a series of University studies, spent time figuring out a future for our Sons and Daughter. Was invited to become a Freemason, something I turned down. Became friends with a Jewish Professor - who had to flee Austria and became a UK translator for MI5 in this the UK. Yet one line of facts cause you to jump up and scream ?????

Please further a might of information? a might of those who praise 777 while seeing Saturn as their God. How the ledges of London leadership are all part and parcel of the RESET 19 promise. How WEF are vocal spikes of the London School of Economics. Explain how important Chatham House is. Please explain why and how the 1980s was the time when a promised DECEMBER 31st 1999 @Worst War This Planet Has Ever Witnessed', began. Consider the original argument when and why towers - similar to The Tower of London- were to become a more City of London / White House Fence. Explain the EATON AGENT and how such does explain the reality of L.E.M.S which is now in full swing. Perhaps you would care to define how Cults are bunches of Cranks whilst the never seen group of World Owners are not. I will - as usual sit back and watch. Have a nice day now
Cheers

edit on 3-5-2021 by steaming because: spelling mistake

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Have indeed listened to such and fully agree. However he seems to have overlooked a few points that I will explain later.
Cheers.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

No argument there to a point. i guess i was hoping you would make the connection.....so - 11 = K and 1+1=2=B.
Put em together as in a binary system.

What is KB ? - kilo base, a measurement in DNA or RNA length in genetics.....

edit on 3-5-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
So much for the ushering in of Electric Vehicles/Future - at least Western produced - can barely build the ones we already know - crippled by supply and demand ? or a PLAN ... Easy to Figure not to Trust this one ...

Global chip shortages to last 2 more years: Intel CEO

New Intel Chief Executive Pat Gelsinger said on Thursday that supply constraints, and the “immense” investment needed to meet demand, mean that the chip shortages affecting the automobile industry and other sectors are likely to last two more years.

Seems to me this is a set-up to look to China .... Some will think the last 4 years have biased me LoL

China Stockpiles Chips and Chipmaking Machines to Resist U.S.

China is taking decisive steps to protect itself from a widening U.S. technology ban, with imports of computer chips and the machines that make them surging last year.

Chinese businesses bought almost $32 billion of equipment used to produce computer chips from Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and elsewhere, a 20% jump from 2019, a Bloomberg analysis of official trade data shows.

Buyer Beware FLASHBACK The Big Hack: How China Used a Tiny Chip to Infiltrate U.S. Companies

The attack by Chinese spies reached almost 30 U.S. companies, including Amazon and Apple, by compromising America’s technology supply chain, according to extensive interviews with government and corporate sources.

The War continues... ....

edit on 532021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Were COVID-19 Vaccines Made To “Self-Spread” To Non-Vaccinated People?
"Documents from Pfizer, Johns Hopkins and others discuss the potential for COVID-19 vaccines to “self-spread” to non-vaccinated individuals coming in contact with a recently vaccinated person."

The potential for evildoers with access to this tech and acting as trusted medical providers is actually scary as hell.

Interestingly, this very same concept was how the cure for the virus that wiped out 80% of humanity in the fantastic TNT series "The Last Ship". They started vaccinating everyone and sending them out to hug as many people as they could to spread the cure.

When I watched it, I didn't know it was a real thing... now... wow, now I'm seriously considering becoming a hermit.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

They did not ignore him, they tried to destroy him and his family. And they are fighting like banshees to maintain this perverted facade we see.

These scumbag dark princes have been at this for millennia and we are fighting to eradicate them from the planet once and for all. Not easy, not fast, definitely permanent.

As Kryon said in the channel, the USSR seemed to have disappeared overnight, the dark factions ran out of money. My guess is that this is the end of the USA. USA corporation? I don't know, but things are ending. Also, this land mass known as the USA needs a new birth chart.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I dont know why.
Not pretending to know or trying to prognosticate.

I feel, In an ever increasing way that Q is going to post again.

And soon.

I feel the past 4 months have pulled the demons out into the spotlight in ways totally impossible if Trump had overcome the election fraud from the get go .

Even the lefties are kind of ashamed of this farce now that the initial high of election "victory" wore off.

Am I wasted and tripping on hopium?

Maybe. And other stuff

But it is an undeniable feeling.

DC is under military lockdown.

Still.

ET disclosure before summer.

You are watching a movie.

They are slow walking us into a new era of consciousness and understanding.

The awakening wont be suited to everyone's tastes.

Jun 13 2020 4461
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: c7e053 No.9599384 📁
Jun 13 2020 14:03:17 (EST)
EZlRSs1WoAAZ7lS.jpg⬇

Only when evil is forced into the light can we defeat it.
Only when they can no longer operate in the [shadows] can people see the truth for themselves.
Only when people see the truth [for themselves] will people understand the true nature of their deception.
Seeing is Believing.
Sometimes you can't tell the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
It had to be this way.
This is not another 4-year election.
GOD WINS.
Q

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yeah.

A bit of LONG VIEW:

After the Cold War ended in 1989, it felt like events just ambled on, almost randomly. 9-11 shattered that perception. Years later, things felt like they were ambling again.

No longer. We are on the cusp of major change. It is building up 'out there', like a wave reaching its maximum height.

Cheers

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
If we don't make the chips here we will surely lose. The Soviets are still smarting from IBM selling them copiers with CIA devices in them to capture every piece of paper they copied from and used it to formulate our strategies. History tells us if you play stupid games you win stupid prizes. Smart leadership will avoid giving China our secrets and Liberals from both parties plan on being the source for the CCP scientists profits so they can skim their profits from the people while selling us down the river.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Howdy, Twigged the KB way back, made me search for a KBS style of possibles. Did, at the time, see a sort of Internal Kollapse. where the K is used as a sort of C. You may recall the UK 7.7.2005, when thee trains then 1 bus was destroyed. On the old windows font, forget its name now, the one where typing a word or number became a sort of weird symbol, well typing the 7 7 2005 in brought up three large circles with a box to the right of such while the last one showed a Vehicle plus a sort of ambulance. - I think typing 93 brought up aeroplane and eleven brought up 2 files looking like the 2 towers. Co-incidents ??

Nowadays search after search has found out how the Medical Worlds are working on a series of New Vaccinations. First consider how WW1 saw Germany use Mustard Gas as a means of Genetic Destruction. After 2 world wars, the teams of medical/biologic experts found that one part of the said Mustard Gas can be used as a 'Cancer Curing agent, namely Chemo Therapy. Using such takes time, as you probably know, Today they are looking for something faster and thereby more 'Economical'. So far they have invented/composed one Bio Cure that's delivered by Injection, just like a normal Vaccine. Veterinary Surgeons are using/testing such on Dogs who have Cancer. Given a period of time will spell out either success or maybe not. That makes one wonder if something similar was first tested on Pigs. Pigs had originally been destroyed in 1913 by what they then called Hog's Cholera. That was later labeled as Swine Flu. To cut a long boring story short, There are several New Medical places now opened or opening and they all have the same idea, Bio Cures for multiple illnesses leaving only Surgery i.e a Hernia, as something that a vaccine will not solve. This takes us back to the behind closed doors debates that no one has had the Manners to explain to you and me. The military will see a cutback plus the growing use of Satellites plus R/C gadgets. Try as we like, there is no way anything they have planned can be stopped.
CHEERS

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Am I wasted and tripping on hopium?

Probably since you pretty much just repeated what Q said was going to happen soon, over 3 years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join