It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So, have the "Gatekeepers" given us any new secrets today, or are they still tight lipped?

I think most of us here have thought about the vaccines as an excuse for the power elites to push further control on us. Since they haven't been very successful at keeping us separate and quiet, they are now going to be pushing narratives about how being vaccinated might hurt the unvaccinated.

Kind of like the excuse about gas prices being high because they don't have enough Track Drivers to deliver it after being laid off due to covid. Why don't they just rehire the drivers that got laid off? Coincidently this is all happening right before the summer breaks and vacations start. It's almost.. hell it is like the power elites just don't want commoners at the public places like parks , beaches, or other places of public consumption. "All for them, and none for us" it seems.

I like how the power elites and the "Gatekeepers" both seem to prevent us from doing much to take anyone down. Here's your "Short-Cut"???

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That same former Pfizer VP, Dr. Yeadon. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Reminds me of GMO seeded crops and later the next crop downwind becomes infected with GMO.

The US National Archives released two datasets to the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Registry of Open Data: the National Archives Catalog dataset and the 1940 Census dataset. The Catalog dataset is over 225 gigabytes of data and includes archival descriptions and authority records, including the URLs for over 127 million digital copies and data from citizen archivist contributions.

The 1940 Census dataset is over 15 terabytes of data which includes the metadata index, the population schedules, the enumeration district maps, and the enumeration district descriptions for the 1940 Census records.

Guides on how to access the datasets and specific subsets. Users can access both datasets using their Amazon Resource Names (ARNs) or with AWS Command Line Interface (CLI). The Catalog database can be downloaded as zip files.
Archivist of the United States

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Greetings all,
I came across a recent Kryon channel and after hearing something that suggested that the US/deep state will run out of money and the child sex slavery issue will be coming on, I transcribed a few minutes of it as it is packed. Here it is:

"Darkness is being seen
They won’t turn to the light
They will go extinct before they turn to the light
The battle is not over but light is winning
What is different today?
We are revealing the inappropriate
Those who did it because their father did and their father did and their father did
But now it is being seen

The vibration will cause the dirt to rise
Whatever was buried will come up
Then, it will get cold
The light will return
It will be OK
Everything will be new

We are in the phase of rising dirt, and we aint seen nothing yet.
The child sex slavery is worse then we think, it’s almost everywhere
It has been hidden so well for so long
It will startle you
It will shock
How it’s funded and who’s involved
And it’s coming - there will be things that are abominable
And those who have been invested in the dark will come out and show themselves
In awful ways
Some of them will go out of their way to take a lot of people with them when they go, it’s like their way of say, take this light.
The dysfunctional will get more dysfunctional
And those invested in darkness will go right to the wall with it.
It will be in the news soon.
Those who have known about things for a very long time, governments who have authorized things, for a very long time
And there will be those who expose them
There will be penalties to pay, careers will be destroyed, as has already begun on this planet
Those who feel they can dabble in darkness and get away with it because others did it

- Let there be notice - our fish tank is starting to improve itself
The dirt might make us feel we can’t breathe
But it will be alright
Because God wins

And then we will get past it, humanity will clean up
We will clean up the planet
We will attack and clean up the garbage patch, thousands of people

Human nature will evolve into a paradigm never seen before

We will prevail
With God, we will overcome"

I hope you find it useful...seems like we need to tighten the seatbelt, it's tough being on the cutting edge.

this channel:

edit on 5/2/2021 by BlissSeeker because: utube link

edit on 5/2/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/2/2021 by BlissSeeker because: e

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think Donald Trump was a catalyst. He deserves a break and to retire to family life. He has been through the most grueling, disrespected, dangerous, pot-stirring and overall calamitous presidency due to the forces of darkness. He kicked the hornets nest and we see them all now.

However...there is Baron

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
CLIP of Doctor refusing to allow jabbed folks into his office until they are proven non-spreaders of the toxins. This is nuts. Given this problem, there is a point on my future where Cranky PUTS ON THE FACE DIAPER!!! WTF is this world...

I have a rule in my life. Never point out the problem to someone personally without providing one or more solutions - or pathways to find a solution. It is unfair and morally wrong. The jab has created the worst case scenario for me. Once one has done the deed, there is nothing I can say that can be helpful. So my POV is rendered void in that moment, creating the most awkward experience to date - I can say nothing and yet am aware of what is going on.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh, I stole that gif. Very nice.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Oh, I stole that gif. Very nice.

So did I, the first one anywyas.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
To sum up our predicament this presentation gives much food for thought...and a different passport to work on attaining..

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
A friend gave me this link that sums up the Vacc issue really concisely and with links to the "God like and Bible info the uninformed take as gospel" sites. All the contradictions nice and easy to read and follow the links to actual research or (mis)information and information from reliable sources. I highly recommend this for it's simplicity and ease of passing on info to people you love (or not) who can not see the problems with the narrative.

NoJabForMe

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Imma go ahead and recommend a video.

I wouldn't even know where to begin, except that they nailed it.

edit on 2-5-2021 by FlyingFox because: Don't be put off by the cheeky host, it's a deep analysis.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

And I thought it was now named “Space Force”;
not the National Space Council???

LC

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

oxford-vaccine-approval-days-b454996
www.standard.co.uk...

[ He told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme: “At the moment the priority is just to ensure that as many people as possible get the first shot of the vaccination.

“Remember, the second shot has to be done, depending on what the vaccine is, within 21 or 28 days later. ]

PLEASE NOTE ... '28 DAYS LATER'

Have seen the Original Film - also watched such on the BBC.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
One mode of thought;

9 = to I
11 = to K

I - International ?
K- ???

Hope not.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Rather funny CLIP

The clip struck me. The polarity point POTUS situation is remarkable.

DJT is man who built things - literally, that people want to be a part of. He nearly lost it all, built it all back to be better, then built it all the way to the White House. Children are lovely, and the entire family is well thought of by all who have engaged with them.

Joe is a grifter, never built a thing. His family is a mess, he's dumb, inarticulate and a racist jerk by all accounts.

DJT is admired by those who wish to do better for themselves and others.

Joe is admired by folks who want the government to do everything for them.

DJT loves to promote the best in people. Unity.

Joe loves to promote the worst in everyone. Divide.

DJT spends carefully.

Joe spends with reckless abandon.

DJT tells the truth, even if uncomfortable.

Joe is a professional liar.

DJT wants peace and prosperity for all.

Joe wants strife, war, trauma as much as possible and works to define new victims.

It is amazing to see the two back to back. Clearly without the presence of DJT for 4 years, the horror of Joe would not be as clear, after all Joe is just renOgade 2.0, which was really just NWO stooge number 27.

The problem of course is for many watching the Amtrak Train Wreck is that is Actor Joe is like going back to kindergarten, while waiting for those kids to graduate.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Re: theconservativetreehouse.com... abuse-and-mary-mccord-is-needed-as-insurance/#more-21155

Do you now find that reading Conservative Tree House increases your frustration level? That publication reveals a lot of deep-state antics.

Prior to 1.20.2021, there was hope that many of the bad deeds revealed by CTH would be dealt with.

At some point this past December, I quit reading Conservative Tree House. The continued reveals, crashed into the realization that Trump was hogtied for 4 years, and no justice was going to be delivered while Biden was President.

The internal/mental stress from 4 years of no arrests, a stolen election, capped off by Joe Biden's Inauguration, might be what landed me in the Hospital E.R., 12 hours after Joe Biden was sworn in.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Ah, another great connection! Apparently many have missed their second dose so not sure what devious plan pharma will come up with next. Watch that video if you have the time. He's a deep esoteric Gnostic teacher that simplifies by making many comparisons to the 'Matrix' and other profound knowledge. You will get it, I'm sure.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I Will watch such first thing - whoops - later today, about to hit the sack so to speak

Cheers.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: panoz77

YMCA in a chopper. BTW, there is no way in HEdoublehockeysticks that is the "first ever" "all gay" Navy crew.

Maybe not in the Navy. 6 months at sea those guys can go a little bonkers. I am sure there would have been on those 2 man Viet nam choppers but i don't know of one.

I was just making a little joke about the "all gay" Navy thing (we all know the ribbing the Navy gets), but that crew does look like a modern day YMCA.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I feel weird.
sosrff.tsu.ru...

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join