It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting thought, Sufi. And I imagine you're on to something there. I've long wondered what good a clone would do these people. I doubt it's possible to transfer ones consciousness into a clone. And even if it is, I would imagine these people would be too afraid to actually try it. I know I would be. In order to transfer your consciousness you would have to let your true self die in the process basically on someone else's word that you would live on through the clone. It would be scary as hell.

So it would make sense that if they're using clones that they would also have some sort of technology to keep their true selves alive indefinitely and could just blend in to the population posing as someone else.

Really wish we had access to those beds. I could stand to turn the dial back about 15 or 20 years. My lower back would certainly appreciate it.

ETA: it also makes me wonder about the clones themselves. In order to let a clone take your place in the public eye you would also have to have a way to force the clone to age rapidly. I mean, think about Pelosi talking to her friends at the cocktail party or whatever it was a couple years back talking about who was making her clone. She's like 70 years old. If she is just now working on her clone, she has to make that clone age 70 years in a short amount of time. I'm no doctor or anything, but I would imagine that this would cause all sorts of problems for the clone. Cancer is the first thing that comes to mind.

"Their health will begin to deteriorate rapidly" comes to mind. If anyone has seen the Family Guy episode where Stewie creates a clone of himself and Brian that they call Bitch Stewie and Bitch Brian, I would imagine clones used in this manner would end up looking something like that. You've got a clone that you put in your place publicly, but it's basically just an elaborate way of faking your own death because the clone wouldn't be long for the world, imo.

Then it makes me wonder, if that's all they're used for, why not just fake your death with more conventional means? Stage a plane crash or something?
edit on 19-2-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

That whole crew - Byrne, MyPillow guy, Flynn, Powell, Wood - has ANYTHING they've said publicly been confirmed as true at all?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I think some of these guys like Byrne, lindell, Wood are being used for distraction but also popping off good information at times to keep them credible. Look at all the noise created by just these three guys and imagine if that noise never happened where would we be? Does their information/disinformation have a specific target? Is it there to just take up time and resources for the bad guys?

edit on 19-2-2021 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

That whole crew - Byrne, MyPillow guy, Flynn, Powell, Wood - has ANYTHING they've said publicly been confirmed as true at all?

'Confirmed as true' by whom?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Well, I'm pretty sure they've all said that the election was stolen and that is undoubtedly true.

I tend to trust Flynn. After all, he was Trump's first National Security Advisor. He isn't some scrub.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Has nobody noticed what Chris Lloyd's shirt says or are we ignoring that?
How quaint, no?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I dont know? Reality? The actual truth?

IDK - I'm just getting really sick of people being cryptic, claiming they have secret information, but we just have to wait, just a little bit longer, and all will be revealed. This type of crap is starting to get REALLY old in my book. If you have the good - freaking deliver them already, or STFU!
edit on 19-2-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The picture of the bed on Ghost Ezra posts has a "Foxconn" logo on the backdrop. Their plans to develop their business in Wisconsin have not gone as smoothly as planned. Ghost Ezra may be playing with us to see how much we will accept.

From yesterday:
"GhostEzra
Kennedy Sr. just recently died. He survived the assassination attempt and recently had a stroke. He lived a long life. Potus has been seen publicly with him in the recent years on multiple occasions.
64.7Kviews
23:56"

The only way JFK survived was if the person who was shot was not JFK, given the film of the event long before CGI. He'd have been 103 in May 2020. Maybe GhostEzra is using this statement as a hint that the beds do exist and will claim JFK visited them often.
Our multiple prognosticators seem to be promoting different stories and we don't yet know how to synthesize a common thread consistent with all of them. Which are pure disinfo? What truths are mixed in to provide validity? What are the goals of such other than to sow confusion? Are they merely hoping for discord or is there a hidden goal to mislead and break those who are trusting the plan?
For all we know, we will have to suffer with Biden/Harris longer than we expected to allow those who are too slow to see what's happening now to finally wake up. Q may have not wanted to tell us because human nature in the Western world is such that, knowing the real timeline, we may have not acted soon enough to set things in motion.
If so, many people will continue to tell me I am crazy for the duration. I've stopped trying to alert people and have settled on explaining after the fact in my role as stealth explainer.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Ignoring what? I figure everyone is fully aware by now that dude's with boxcutters didn't take down three skyscrapers with two hijacked planes...

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
New term being floated by MSM.

First we had "dark winter" now we have "dismal spring".

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I dont know? Reality? The actual truth?

IDK - I'm just getting really sick of people being cryptic, claiming they have secret information, but we just have to wait, just a little bit longer, and all will be revealed. This type of crap is starting to get REALLY old in my book. If you have the good - freaking deliver them already, or STFU!

For your own sanity, It's best to ignore things that aren't concrete at this point.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

That wasn't my point.
I figured in this thread, that small detail would at least be noticed. I'm pretty sure all of us here don't buy the official cover story of 9/11.
Apparently, Mr. Lloyd seemingly does not either.
Which I did not know.
Not exactly a subtle message on his tee.
Just thought I'd point it out.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

That wasn't my point.
I figured in this thread, that small detail would at least be noticed. I'm pretty sure all of us here don't buy the official cover story of 9/11.
Apparently, Mr. Lloyd seemingly does not either.
Which I did not know.
Not exactly a subtle message on his tee.
Just thought I'd point it out.

Yeah, I get it. It's just when it comes to that particular topic I like to speak about it as if it's just common knowledge that what we were told about it all is bullsnip.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

www.cshlpress.com...

Fancy a shake orr two ??

[The new content includes methods for studying interactions between cellular components, such as microarrays, next-generation sequencing technologies, RNA interference, and epigenetic analysis using DNA methylation techniques and chromatin immunoprecipitation. To make sense of the wealth of data produced by these techniques, a bioinformatics chapter describes the use of analytical tools for comparing sequences of genes and proteins and identifying common expression patterns among sets of genes.]

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TigerDrew

TigerDrew, yes, you're right in the Apostrophe/s (= worm bait).

Consider that XI may NOT be the obvious Chinese leader... it could be ELEVEN other countries/leaders!

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

DID YOU SAY 'CLONING' ??

[The new content includes methods for studying interactions between cellular components, such as microarrays, next-generation sequencing technologies, RNA interference, and epigenetic analysis using DNA methylation techniques and chromatin immunoprecipitation. To make sense of the wealth of data produced by these techniques, a bioinformatics chapter describes the use of analytical tools for comparing sequences of genes and proteins and identifying common expression patterns among sets of genes.]

www.cshlpress.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Is the timing a coincidence, re Harry and Meghan?

Buckingham Palace statement on The Duke and Duchess of Sussex

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have confirmed to Her Majesty The Queen that they will not be returning as working members of The Royal Family.

Following conversations with The Duke, The Queen has written confirming that in stepping away from the work of The Royal Family it is not possible to continue with the responsibilities and duties that come with a life of public service. The honorary military appointments and Royal patronages held by The Duke and Duchess will therefore be returned to Her Majesty, before being redistributed among working members of The Royal Family.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I covered this topic a while ago when that weird photo came out that looked like a funeral. The picture of the guy that was being memorialized had part of his head missing. I believe I pointed out the JFK could have survived that head shot he had, but he also would have had many issues with it. There have been many Veterans with similar head wounds that have come back from Iraq and Afghanistan that survived with mobility issues after wards. I mean sure JFK SR would have needed to leave office after the assassination attempt, but that didn't need to mean that he was dead.

In fact the dead body that was touted as JFK SR's might not have been him dead but just unconscious. It was a photo that was presented to the public with a narrative attached that said something that might not have been true. If JFK SR is now truly dead, then it is possible that the information the Kennedy family has can now be dumped out to the public.

The only hang up on all of this would be if "GE" is telling the truth or not. It would seem that the photo that was released a while ago looked like a funerial setting for an aged JFK SR, but if that was true than how can "GE" is telling us the truth as well. I guess that photo could have been a setting up for a funerial for JFK SR, but even if that was true then it would have meant that JFK SR's life was in serious decline at the time that the photo was taken. Who sets up for a funerial for someone that is healthy?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Didn't they already walk away from their titles and privilege's as Royals?

So could this be deflection about what's going on with Phillip?

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join