It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Or maybe ghostezra is a lying larping sack of crap?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes, but the Queen wanted a 12 month 'cooling off' period in the hope I guess that they would change their minds.
No, this wont be a deflection from Philip. How can it be? When the old codger does finally go it will be all over the news regardless what else is going on.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Can you post a link to the photo?
Looking at the Zapruder film, brains were scattered on impact. While it is true that head/brain injuries that do not cross the centerline are more recoverable, the brain must be generally intact. JFK was missing most of a hemisphere and I would expect the tearing and ejection of tissue made the event unrecoverable.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Just thinking...

Amazing how much information and truth has been buried in these threads and has become almost impossible to view without trolling through so much.

Intentional for control purposes?

ps....hello Deepmind.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This LifeSiteNews article has some data on multiple large numbers of deaths in care homes AFTER vaccination:

SPAIN, February 15, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) —Forty-six nursing home residents who had received their first dose of Pfizer-BioNTech’s fast-tracked vaccination against COVID-19 at the beginning of January had died by the end of the month, Spanish media have reported.

The Ministry of Housing and Families intervened in the private facility which houses up to 145 residents and where local media reported on February 4ththat a further 28 of 94 residents as well as 12 staff members had tested positive for COVID-19.

46 dead, 28 COVID19 positive AFTER VACCINATION, out of 145 = 33% died, 50% dead or COVID19 positive

At another nursing home in the same southwestern Spanish province, in Novo Sancti Petri, in Chiclani, 22 elderly residents died and 103 were infected following a vaccination campaign.

- 29 elderly people died in Norway shortly after receiving Pfizer’s vaccination.

- 13 deaths among 40 residents following vaccination at one nursing home in Germany were dismissed as “tragic coincidence.”

- 10 deaths in a German palliative care patients within hours to four days of COVID-19 vaccination.

- 22 of 72 residents of a nursing home in Basingstoke, England have died following vaccination.

- 24 seniors at a nursing home in Syracuse, NY were reported to have died from COVID-19 as of January 9, 2021 despite having been vaccinated beginning December 22, 2020.

- 10 cases of COVID-19 were reported on January 28 among seniors who had received both doses of Pfizer’s vaccine at care home in Stockholm Sweden. The residents were vaccinated on December 27 and again on January 19.

- Gibraltar COVID-19 death toll was 16 before Pfizer vaccination campaign on January 10, then shot up to 53 deaths 10 days later and to 70 seven days after that.

- 4,500 COVID-19 cases in Israel occurred in patients after one dose of Pfizer’s vaccine and 375 required hospitalization, reported on January 12.

- 7 adults in care home in Saskatoon positive for coronavirus a week after vaccinated at the Sherbrooke Community Centre. No positive cases at the time of vaccination.

- 7 residents at a Montreal long-term care facility tested positive for Covid-19 within 28 days of being vaccinated with Pfizer’s vaccine.

- Abercorn Care Home in Scotland, COVID-19 vaccinations on December 14, 2020 - outbreak of virus by Jan 10.

- At a home in Inverness, Scotland residents vaccinated early in January = 17 infected with virus after first dose.

edit on 19-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Gravelbone, I think it's because the WTC7 is too low on the list of Conspiracy Theories that are having a CURRENT IMPACT on our lives - of which there appear to be many.

There's only so many one can process at one time, so the ones most likely to impact us now/future come first.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

But it's on the internet

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Harry and Meghan announced a sabbatical a year ago with a review point now... so this is finalisation.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I alluded to that in my post. We have GhostEzra, EWillHelpYou, and (Q)TheStormRider all posting their own narratives. Maybe they are all lying. Maybe they are all mixed truth and disinfo in unknown proportions.
Ghost likes to claim people are already dead. E is fixated on Assange. Q is saying war is on the way.
I'm just watching the movie at this point. Maybe there will eventually be a director's cut.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sound reasoning imo. Again, wasn't trying to make it a focus or derail, just pointing it out.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

You are right indeed Pheonix ... the context here does imply though that the intention was either thief or thieves. However as we have no idea of the native language of SR the precise meaning could be any one of the three.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The thing that is interesting is interpretation. I believe the terms used by all of these people are not necessarily what the reader sees as their definition of the word. For instance the word “storm” has been used a lot. I think for many people the meaning could be different. The same with war or fight.

I think some of these guys may be juiced in to the system somehow but only have part of the story. I seriously doubt the guys posting are in the inner circle that know the entire plan.

These guys are there to get information out to help wake people up and lay breadcrumbs for those interested to follow. Some of the info is far fetched but I am to the point where I realize I have been lied to for my entire life by the government who really knows what is real or not so I go into all of it with an open mind.

One thing I can think we can all agree on is once you start researching some of these topics you can really go down a rabbit hole with many branches and it takes time to sort through the good and the bad.

edit on 19-2-2021 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Q and President Trump carried the biggest stick and megaphone. Unfortunately, even together, they couldn't get the job done. (Biggest crooks not arrested, and Biden winning, are their two glaring failures.)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Some of the info is far fetched but I am to the point where I realize I have been lied to for my entire life by the government who really knows what is real or not so I go into all of it with an open mind.

Yeah. How long was public understanding of the victory of the Western powers over Germany in World War II incomplete because ULTRA was still classified? Something like thirty years IIRC.

No telling how much is true, how much is bogus, and how much is not mentioned at all.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RTbigTOE

The innurnet would never lie.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Q

look at the border issue. I seen reports that the people at the border are men some say solders. not woman and children.

News:

Border Patrol arrests 11 Iranians in Arizona after illegally crossing the U.S.-Mexico border
Link

edit. China is in Canada border.
thewatchtowers.org...

edit on 19-2-2021 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Q may have not wanted to tell us because human nature in the Western world is such that, knowing the real timeline, we may have not acted soon enough to set things in motion.
If so, many people will continue to tell me I am crazy for the duration. I've stopped trying to alert people and have settled on explaining after the fact in my role as stealth explainer.

Dreams are created one step at a time. Sometimes its 3 steps forward, two steps back. But as Trump suggests, never give up, keep pushing forward. And extricating this world from thousands of years of corruption, is one hell of a dream...

This corruption has two parts, physical, and spiritual. We can expose, clean up corruption on our physical plane. But unless its cleaned up on the spiritual level, cleaning the physical, will be a never ending story.

I live in the physical world and can relate to the mechanics of it, with very little, if any, knowledge of the spiritual realities, truths. So when it comes to that realm I am forced to imagine.

The "Truman Show" we live in, is exactly that. The people, the props, the commercials, everything has a spiritual back side of the props we can not see. Therefore, no way for us to address. No way for us to "arrest" those entities.

When it comes to that realm, we trust, we have faith, we pray. But in reality, in this physical world we learn the worst enemy we have lives in the inside, inside society, groups, and specifically secret societies. And as our founding fathers knew, it festers from within. Double, triple agents.

We have been hampered by short life spans and chemical lobotomies. We live short stupid lives by design. Obviously, that condition is in place so we, individually or collectively are incapable of finding some very ancient truths, but also so we never find the exit door, of the Truman show.

Yes, I believe I understand why the Truman Show is allowed to continue and be drawn out. And the answer to that is being a spirit that is immortal would become very bored with it over time, would enjoy the excitement this movie has to offer.
The suspense is being metered out, by design as well. The question then, is by who, and for what reason.

Given the above, if true, then it can be for 3 reasons. Generosity as a learning experience. Selfish as in addiction. Or, a combination of both.. Now, who is really who, and what is really what....

What say, Q?

Obama was actually Hitlers grandson? Figures!!!

edit on PMFridayFriday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12212 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I just spent an hour looking for it, sorry I couldn't find it.

It was in those sets of photos that got posted here that showed a mystery man that could be seen if the contrast was adjusted, and the other pictures that seem to hint at being from Gitmo.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Gravelbone
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"You know this story runs far deeper. The Federal judge sealed the courtroom to discuss classified material, citing national security interests."

That's what perked my ears the most.
Hopefully this stands to bear some favorable results for those still holding on for some justice.

Well then this Rumble vid about Durham to the tune of the "Pink Panther" anthem will make you smile.
Durham: Stealth Bomber

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
For those of you who remember Gab.com/Stormisuponus , he appears to have wiped his Gab account. If you check it now no posts appear.
edit on 19-2-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join