It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
So now it''s a Space Force Station...

spaceflightnow.com...
spaceflightnow.com/launch-schedule/6/

I may pop in tomorrow for the show.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Thought I'd toss this into the ring.

brandnewtube.com...@DrVernonColeman

Doctors and Nurses Giving the Covid-19 Vaccine Will Be Tried as War Criminals
brandnewtube.com...
edit on 12-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: FlyingFox

No, you are essentially "hoping" that nothing good happens. You put that message out there, and it's a bit of bad energy, tbh. Never did you say, "I hope I'm wrong, but..."

Really, Did you even bother verifying your feelz statement or you just ran on hopium that you are correct because it goes against your narrative? that appears to be the Q mo afterall, so not surprising really.

quick search of just some of the time I said that I hope am wrong about Q , Trump and what I hope happens:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again I hope im wrong but there is nothing to suggest anything will change besides a change in management between the puppet masters.

I hope this Q thing comes to fruition

I hope you are right, I just don't see anything that supports that ending

Even though its likely that we want the same end results I guess we will have to agree to disagree on how to get there.

test.abovetopsecret.com...

Hopefully it was 43d chess and trump proves me wrong but so far its not looking good.

and a bunch more times.

Good, I stand corrected.

Everyone has a little hopium in them.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The perceived "root" was incitement by Trump according to the dems. This is all a ruse to:

-continue the COVID charade
-gain further control over the peasants
-Ensure the Dems maintain control of the government forever

And then, THE WORLD

That is the plan

edit on 2/12/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/12/2021 by BlissSeeker because: oy

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

And...Elissa Slotkin, 41, a Democrat who ran for Congress and is now Michigan’s Eighth District, is also former CIA.

This one.

She is the one that requested the Arlington Cemetery Burial for Sicknick, the Capital Police officer that died the night after the Jan. 6th event/protest. He was an outspoken supporter of President Trump from what I have read.

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer announced he would lie in honor at the Capitol Rotunda and Rep.(D) Slotkin of Michigan asked that he be buried at Arlington. I have no problem with that honor, but it seems they were using Sicknick's death as a political statement.

There is still no cause of death announced for Mr. Sicknick, and his body was cremated.

Slotkin was also an outspoken advocate for the impeachment of Trump a second time.

Although the congresswoman is a lifelong native of Michigan, she is no stranger to the New York metro region. After the 9/11 terrorist attacks, which took place during her first week of graduate school at Columbia University, Rep. Slotkin knew that national service would define her career.

She was recruited by the CIA to be a Middle East analyst and has devoted her career to protecting the United States from national security threats.

In her role at the CIA, Rep. Slotkin worked alongside the U.S. military during three tours in Iraq as a militia expert.

In between her tours in Iraq, Rep. Slotkin held various defense and intelligence positions under President Bush and President Obama, including roles at the White House and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

www.tapinto.net...

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
[...]
realrawnews.com...#-yourself/

Is this real? I mean, from a legitimate source? Holy crap I hope so!

Just shared this with the few people in the office today and we're all hoping that it is true - and if so, the saying "Not all heroes wear capes" comes to mind!

I doubt it's factual. I am pretty concerned about travel to/from Florida thing. I have to pass back and forth 3x in the next few weeks, and change my planning to meet all contingencies. Not cool.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
a reply to: CanadianMason

The perceived "root" was incitement by Trump according to the dems. This is all a ruse to:

-continue the COVID charade
-gain further control over the peasants
-Ensure the Dems maintain control of the government forever

And then, THE WORLD

That is the plan

Fair enough. According to the Dems, the election was free, fair and square, and everybody involved in it was on the level, right?

I fear that your American system of election has been compromised by the CCP, or Communism in general.

If America falls..............?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
IMO Brian Sicknick was murdered in his hospital bed by Democrats, to counter the cold blooded murder of Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt by Capitol police for trespassing, the day before.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
So now it''s a Space Force Station...

spaceflightnow.com...
spaceflightnow.com/launch-schedule/6/

I may pop in tomorrow for the show.

I am hearing you wont regret it FF. My buddy took a great set of pics a few weeks back down there on a Musk launch. He was jacked after that went up.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
IMO Brian Sicknick was murdered in his hospital bed by Democrats, to counter the cold blooded murder of Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt by Capitol police for trespassing, the day before.

Speaking of which ...

Crisis Actor

edit on 2122021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Good, I stand corrected.

Well props and respect for owning it and not coming back with some lame excuse.

Sh1t happens

edit on 41228America/ChicagoFri, 12 Feb 2021 20:41:47 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Hmm, didn't know she had requested that. Don't doubt you're right on the political statement or objective.

Top Pentagon Leaders Summoned to Testify on Military's Response to Protests (2 Jun 2020)

Rep. Elissa Slotkin of Michigan, who served on the defense and intelligence communities under Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama, said she's concerned the president and senior Pentagon leaders are using the military to further political objectives.

Emotions over the term "battlespace."
They are all a vile viper pit of hypocrites.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Why am I getting the feeling that the impeachment "vote" will be a test?

Any sane person who heard just Castor's part/videos of this would acquit and any judge would admonish or arrest the "house managers." There is no connection, no evidence that wasn't doctored or just made up. Raskin, Lieu, Fang Fang, Casto are absolute idiots by any conceivable measure.

So how can ANYONE vote for "impeachment?" To do so is simply political, Chyna related, orange man bad, ignoring the "facts" as presented, or just abject stupidity - those are not mutually exclusive.

Honestly it was a "Larry Moe and Curley Go To Court" skit, where the stooges have no idea what the case is, and just wing it and hilarity ensues.

Maybe it is simply a test or a trick? Those who vote to impeach go to jail, those who do not get another day to breath fresh air - frankly at this point all the Senators should go to gitmo for a visit at least.

*** there is one thing that I noticed today. There was a concerted effort by the DJT lawyers to avoid purposefully embarrassing the Senatorial onlookers. It occurred to me there is very real concern of the no votes in the pocket freaking out and voting yes if they feel threatened enough by the "evidence." I hadn't thought of this before, but of the 40 or so no votes assured, some could jump ship.
edit on 12-2-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Its all theater. The masks, the idiocy, the white house dark.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Out of 435 voting members in the House of Representatives, this "CIA" Rep. is the one that gets involved in the Sicknick issue?

Why?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I remember you from when we were watching Ron Paul live and commenting live on ATS having a blast.

Good times.

Let people enjoy their though games.

I have had numerous civil conversations here with several posters even though we didn't see eye to eye. However when someone response to me with some snarky comment I tend to deliver the favor back.

The last 5 pages of going back and forth basically started over me simply stating that Gateway pundit is not a good source for information . Then all the sudden several posters jumped on me that I don't want good things to happen , I'm a liar, that I'm a troll and a bunch of other things.

The kicker is that the article that was originally posted turned out to be all hype and a rehashed story from back in Nov that Gateway Pundit was trying to pass as some new HUGE Event . The stories source was to another biased opinionated source that then used a random unverified undated anonymous picture that was uploaded to facebook by an unknown poster.

There have been numerous other good contributing long term posters here that have also gotten the same treatment over a differing of opinion.

edit on 58228America/ChicagoFri, 12 Feb 2021 20:58:15 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"Larry Moe and Curley Go To Court"

Haha! Oh, Cranky....too funny! We must be about the same age to appreciate the Three Stooges, lol!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

There have been numerous other good contributing long term posters here that have also gotten the same treatment over a differing of opinion.

Maybe it's because they drone on and on and on saying the same thing over and over and over only using different words. It's distracting and a bit disrespectful to manipulate a thread into a personal diatribe about themselves and their style of discussion, and, good gawd, it's distracting.

edit on 12-2-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte tells USA the country is tired of being a rest area for American troops; time to hand out bags of 💰💰💰 or piss off:

The President of the Philippines has conceded that the “exigency” of the geopolitical situation makes the presence of US troops in the country a necessity, but warned Washington it won’t be getting anything for free this time.

“I want to put notice, if there is an American agent here, if you want VFA [Visiting Forces Agreement], you have to pay. You have to pay because it is a shared responsibility,” President Rodrigo Duterte said on Friday night.

“Your share of responsibility does not come free because, after all, when the war breaks out, we all pay,” he added, during an inspection of new air assets of the Philippine Air Force at Clark Air Base.
Link

He better watch his six.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I'm a liar, that I'm a troll and a bunch of other things.

Let's put this shyte to rest. You are NOT a troll or a liar.

Good Lord.

You are an invaluable resource, the likes of whom we have lost here on ATS in the form of a number of great contributors who were equally attacked unfairly, and decided to leave.

Please stay! Otherwise, this will only devolve into yet another online echo chamber.

edit on 12-2-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join