It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Here's a pretty funny clip about fake Joe's mask (not the covid kind) malfunction yesterday -

GAB

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: discordantone

You may be missing the possibility that the military wanted to have some troops go into Syria, as part of the plan, so "allowed" that "President" biden order to proceed, even though technically it wasn't actually his order that they followed?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is very well written. Thanks, you are seeking the facts and are going try to be fair to them and take time to ponder it from different angles. We all need to do that in our own way. 42 does often make good pts but an inner spirit guides me so to speak in a different direction. You are right to say we bring different skills to the table. We will do well to embrace that.

originally posted by: igloo
a reply to: Justoneman

"MY "hopium" is for truth and justice not for some entity we call Q to be right."

This is so true to me.

For those who think we waste our time, like Interupt42, remember people's skill lie in different areas and you may be better at going out there organizing and holding elected officials accountable. Other's like the majority here are skilled in other areas, such as decoding or lateral thinking or spiritual connectivity. Not that you don't necessarily have these qualities but they are not part of your approach. Q doesn't need to be right or wrong as it's waking up the masses. Many of us were in a permanent stalemate for years knowing not enough of the population understood what was going on behind the scenes. Q has opened up pathways both for those in the know to connect and for those just awakening to all this to see beyond the status quo.

Hopium is a driver in any venture. Just think of starting a business with an attitude like "Meh, it'll never work" Or a general fighting a war while thinking his soldiers suck. Not all forms of thinking are logical. We are all connected at much deeper psychological levels than we know and people intuitively sense any lack of conviction and pull away. I'd say for decades the conspiracy world struggled with this feeling they'd sound crazy if they spoke up, so most held back. Q has given a renewed vigour to the conspiracy world such that they will be there to support other citizens who are just now coming to terms with what is going on. That vigour is hopium.

I do get what you are saying and the back and forth conversations have brought up a lot of important info. Logical thinkers value different approaches. Neither is wrong, but people are not here just for hopium, there is a mountain of work they have done to reveal q and further conspiracies in general to the public. It takes a gentle approach to get to critical mass without it backfiring.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Note to Dashen...
Your Twitter page was just recommended under Storm Rider's 'YOU MIGHT LIKE' section.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

See last few lines of #2657

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 1bfec6 No.4630322 šŸ“
Jan 6 2019 15:09:09 (EST)
When will the public discover that Ted Cruz was also illegally SURV (pre_POTUS_R nomination)?
C_A 'illegal' SURV > members of Congress?
C_A 'illegal' SURV > members of the Press?
C_A 'illegal' SURV > SENATE INTEL COMM?
www.theguardian.com...šŸ“
www.nytimes.com...šŸ“
Who ordered the SURV?
What justification was provided to AUTH SURV of ELECTED OFFICIALS?
SURV fall under scope of FISA warrant or internal to Dept or outsourced to FVEY?
Reality check - friend or foe, we all spy on each other?
Should we be spying on ourselves?
Should we be tasking others to spy on ourselves in order to avoid U.S. law?
Was FVEY established & designed by the INTEL COMM as a backchannel SURV apparatus to avoid domestic laws triggers and Congressional/Senate oversight?
What keylogs exist to monitor FVEY intel collection?
What ability do former GOV officials have re: ability to access C_LEVEL FVEY offshore data?
How did HRC gain access to highest CLAS SAPs (closed system access) and able to transfer to remote/home server?
(Q above should scare every single American)
How did CHINA locate primary C_A assets within CHINA [187]?
Money buys POWER.
No punishment [Brennan] by HUSSEIN ADMIN re: SURV of Senate etc?
Logical thinking, why?
www.mcclatchydc.com...šŸ“
Justice Dept declines to pursue?
Fake News media limits exposure to public?
When did @Snowden breach NSA & PUBLICLY RELEASE (CRIPPLE) INTEL GATHERING ABILITY (NSA)?
NSA targeted?
Where did @Snowden work prior to NSA contractor ACCEPT?
What SENIOR LEVEL GOV/C_A OFFICIAL rec @Snowden for NSA contractor OFF/TAR position?
Post public release of CLAS NSA PRO > U1?
Where is @Snowden today?
What country was involved in U1?
If real target country was VENEZUELA or ECUADOR - why didn't @Snowden take a direct flight from Hong Kong to those locations?
How many direct flights run daily from HK to V&E?
If @Snowden was C_A/NSA would he not understand (simple logic) going public PRIOR TO END DESTINATION SAFETY would 'LIMIT' ACTIVE PASSPORT TRAVEL ABILITY due to block_DEREG?
WHY WOULDN'T @Snowden PUBLICLY RELEASE INFO AFTER HE ALREADY WAS SAFELY AT FINAL DESTINATION?
Why then would @Snowden route through RUSSIA?
Was RUSSIA final destination?
Was RUSSIA true destination?
Could @Snowden be seen releasing CLAS programs/intel FROM INSIDE OF RUSSIA?
What role did BRENNAN PLAY in the @Snowden leaks re: NSA?
What was BRENNAN's background re: SAUDI ARABIA?
Does the C_A hold blackmail on political leaders?
Does the C_A protect those who protect them?
Why are ex C_A contractors running for office?
How many ex C_A contractors are currently in office?
Hello, [AS].
Once an agent, always an agent.

Q

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: Vasa Croe

His team just opened the election box.....with video....LOL

While Trump's defense was okay, nobody really addressed what is the acknowledged perceived root cause of the problem: election fraud. Until it is, I will view all of this impeachment trial as a kangaroo BS court of clowns, on both sides of the aile. It's a shameful display of pure CRAP.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Adding on to yours...

[AS] = Abigail Spanberger, former CIA now a member of Rep. Dem from Virginia's 7th congressional district.

Their new mission? Foil Trump. Ex-intelligence officials run for Congress as Democrats

And...Elissa Slotkin, 41, a Democrat who ran for Congress and is now Michiganā€™s Eighth District, is also former CIA.
source

When ex-spies go rogue by becoming lawmakers

The CIA Democrats

The CIA Democrats in the 2020 elections

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

While Trump's defense was okay, nobody really addressed what is the acknowledged perceived root cause of the problem: election fraud. Until it is, I will view all of this impeachment trial as a kangaroo BS court of clowns, on both sides of the aile. It's a shameful display of pure CRAP.

Its a SHOW
A shiny distraction

Per
U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 3

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try allĀ Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without theĀ ConcurrenceĀ of two thirds of the Members present.

Chief Justice is absent... That's a problem....

edit on 2122021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Who forgot to feed the chihuahuas?

Sad.

Cuba's electricity grid is actually powered NOT by a Mexican Chawawa; rather, it is powered by one - and , only one - doggedly determined Chyneze Xizu, as documented here:

edit on 12-2-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

LOL!

Rare footage of @dick_nixon overseeing Project Furball. More declassified film at vimeo.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

realrawnews.com...#-yourself/

What a Boss!

Amen General. I want (but probably ain't ever scorin') an MP3
of THAT conference call; sometimes truth is edgier than
friction.
From my end on this-- I'm individually healing up even though
sneezing makes me feel like a bayonet dummy with nerves.ROFL

And a couple nights ago an old friend checked in with another
separate set of problems-- saying the two of us just got issued a
healthier ladle full of mean in order to haul the load.
I personally think the second bout of Big C was to scare the kids:
but I'm not Miller and usually wrong too.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
You guys wanna take a look at these videos and tell me WTF is going on with Joe's nose? Is the Biden mask of this actor slipping off? This crap is strange....

twitter.com...

"The older you get, the more pliable your nose becomes." ~ Fake Occam

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Lincoln Project dumpster fire continues...

Scoop: Lincoln Project co-founder resigns

Lincoln Project co-founder Steve Schmidt is resigning from the group's board amid a series of scandals that has rocked the high-dollar anti-Trump super PAC, Axios has learned.

Steve Schmidtā€™s full statement šŸ‘‡ WTF?!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I hope only a very few people actually watched this clown show.

The blatant hypocrisy of it all is a potential powder keg waiting to explode.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Dude.

I remember you from when we were watching Ron Paul live and commenting live on ATS having a blast.

If I remember right we both agree left right are just too sides of the same coin kicking our ass.

Q has opened many peopleā€™s eyes to the evil going on.

Focus on the good. This is a conspiracy forum. Let people enjoy their though games. Would you go into a Bigfoot thread and rail on and on about there is no possible scientific way there could be a Bigfoot population here in the US? Or the alien threads? Etc etc.

Most in this thread view like most of ats with a huge grain of salt. As a thought experiment. Watching for the good and letting the bad fall by the wayside.

Better to positive post on threads you agree with.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
There was a post here about police blaring music during arrests so the videos would immediately be flagged for copyright infringement and not uploaded.....I can't find it right now but have a funny story.

My attorney friend will be on a local news station at 11 EST talking about it....this should be entertaining.

Brilliant strategy for police.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

This Clip is something, really something.

Note the handing of the tea cup. Rona Joe.

I notice small things. Years ago I went on a date, picked up someone from her home. She went on and on about her family dogs prior to picking her up. When I arrived I figured, well, she's gonna love the dogs. She never touched them. Short date.

Press: Oh look the have such great dogs. Regular folks: WTF?

Note handler Jill doesn't go to help the dog with the bad hip. In fact, she looks at it as if she doesn't know it. One becomes aware when a dog struggles - that dog is and she just walks away as if it doesn't exist, of course after staring at random pieces of valentine related cardboard signs bashed into the lawn.

This is just a continuation of the worst.campaign.ever.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Interesting take...

bigger

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Great song, ETMN.

To add, from the storehouse of Masonic Wisdom:

The word Tolerance embodies much of what we talk about in our masonic ritual. Whether we agree or disagree with those within or outside our fraternity from time to time, the principles of Freemasonry teach us to be tolerant of those other beliefs or ideas. Unfortunately in the modern world Tolerance sometimes takes on an odd new meaning, that of inaction. Often out of an abundance of Tolerance we sit back and are inactive in the face of vicious intolerance. Or, even worse, in the face of intolerance, we ourselves become intolerant.

Q
edit on 12-2-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join