It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Just a thought
YMMV
Q mentioned 9/11

The big assumption was the twin towers event, and since everything seems to have multiple possible
Meanings , I believe 9/11/2012 is a good candidate also... Remember it wasn't a video that started it ....

You know ....

edit on 2122021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
You guys wanna take a look at these videos and tell me WTF is going on with Joe's nose? Is the Biden mask of this actor slipping off? This crap is strange....

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Update to
More typos and an omission in GhostEzra t.me... posts:

"Remember when Obama said Trump won't be President and dropped the mic? What a fool he was huh? Instead that (MISSING "WILL") be Trump dropping the mic at the end of this impeachment trial."

Trump didn't tell you a 100 times we won/we will win to walk away and quit. He didn't fly into the sunset to disappear after doing more RALLY'S than any other President in history. He's just shuffling the deck right now. Ready to play the Trump card. Hang tight, it may get bumpy first before we have clear skies. The dark winter is coming to AND end.

"Target list in order.

1. Child Traffickers

2. Corrupt Politicians

3. Mockingbird Media

They are the last the last to fall.

Extra "the last."

WILL = Will
rallIEs vice rally's =ie
anD = d

WILL + IE + D + the last = Will the last (to) die = Clinton dead?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Interesting flight call sign up.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: discordantone

Easy. None of that stuff is based in actual reality. Biden is the President. Which means he has full control of the US Military as their Commander in Chief.

And reality...the Trump impeachment defense team rested its case after just 4 hours. No "proof" of election fraud delivered. This was our last hope for "introducing evidence" to a proper/legal forum.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Dems: Capitol insurrection was the worst violent attack in history since 1812.

Hold my 🍻...

3 Puerto Ricans shot up the House floor on March 1, 1954, wounding 5 congressmen.

25 years later their life sentences were commuted by President Jimmy Carter and all four were returned to a hero's welcome in Puerto Rico and later same year were all awarded the Order of Playa GirĂłn in Cuba.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

files.abovetopsecret.com...
realrawnews.com...#-yourself/

Now that sure sounds good for Florida in this matter if DeSantis said I will not call you President go F yourself. Surely, he has some brass gonads.

edit on 12-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

Maybe the whole thing is a intelligence test for members of the general public. See how long they embrace this idiocy, and see at what point they actually step off the merry-go-'round.

I have been looking for a soft landing as this thing speeds up FF. The lies and discovery of withheld data are staggering.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: discordantone

Easy. None of that stuff is based in actual reality. Biden is the President. Which means he has full control of the US Military as their Commander in Chief.

And reality...the Trump impeachment defense team rested its case after just 4 hours. No "proof" of election fraud delivered. This was our last hope for "introducing evidence" to a proper/legal forum.

His impeachment attorneys already said they weren't going to talk election fraud, so this shouldn't be too surprising. That said, it may not be soon, or it might after all, but I am confident this will all be exposed. I'm not saying be patient, because what is going on is unforgivable tomfackery, but I think we never imagined the machine was backed by as powerful of wicked forces as it was/is. No shame in that, but now we know.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
Update to
More typos and an omission in GhostEzra t.me... posts:

"Remember when Obama said Trump won't be President and dropped the mic? What a fool he was huh? Instead that (MISSING "WILL") be Trump dropping the mic at the end of this impeachment trial."

Trump didn't tell you a 100 times we won/we will win to walk away and quit. He didn't fly into the sunset to disappear after doing more RALLY'S than any other President in history. He's just shuffling the deck right now. Ready to play the Trump card. Hang tight, it may get bumpy first before we have clear skies. The dark winter is coming to AND end.

"Target list in order.

1. Child Traffickers

2. Corrupt Politicians

3. Mockingbird Media

They are the last the last to fall.

Extra "the last."

WILL = Will
rallIEs vice rally's =ie
anD = d

WILL + IE + D + the last = Will the last (to) die = Clinton dead?

1. Child Traffickers

2. Corrupt Politicians

3. Mockingbird Media

This list is the single most important point of all of this effort. The ENTIRE system is built on #1 = Humans As Currency. The Controllers will, and have, done everything they can do to protect that system. These idiots whose names we know are stooges all.

Without removing #1, there is no reason to remove the rest. The effort was, and is, to remove the systems of Humans As Currency, from children trafficked to debt slaves, from the indentured to the jailed. The obvious problem is that most do not know this is even an issue, even as they live under a mountain of debt or see the 400k go missing the US each year, so removing it is done in the background. "Proof" will only come via future proves past.

We are conditioned from birth and beyond NOT to see the most obvious element in our lives: Humans Are The Current(cy).

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

GTMO844 is the shuttle run.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It’s for sure weird and what is stranger I believe earlier in that speech he stated he was keeping the mask on even though fauci and others were 10 feet away. With all the weird crap I have seen from him the more I believe that is is not him and either a clone or a body double (actor).

For all the mask wearing it is an easy cover to disguise actors to play the parts. I don’t think Joe is the only one

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

They better hurry, Biden has his sights on it.

www.sfgate.com...

There are actually 3 gitmo's, at least...

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: PokeyJoe

🤠

I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free.
And I wont forget the men who died and gave that right to me. I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her here today. Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land God bless the USA.

Wow I cannot type that with dry eyes. I am feeling the gift of freedom slipping that a lot of blood was shed to make us safe and secure the rights of others due to our strength.

edit on 12-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

www.sfgate.com...

I'd heard that Centro AtenciĂłn Institucional Calle Real-Liberia, Costa Rica, was an overflow for GTMO and saw a few USAF planes visit the Liberia airport. What others are rumored to be GTMO branches?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

www.sfgate.com...

I'd heard that Centro AtenciĂłn Institucional Calle Real-Liberia, Costa Rica, was an overflow for GTMO and saw a few USAF planes visit the Liberia airport. What others are rumored to be GTMO branches?

The original "Camp Justice". DG.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This was our last hope for "introducing evidence" to a proper/legal forum.

There are active court cases now. Why do you think this is the last chance.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Does anybody remember a Q post about CIA agents running for congressional seats and the discussion about it?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

www.sfgate.com...

The original "Camp Justice". DG.

Diego Garcia is a long ride but there is no way to easily sneak up on it.

Diego is a plush Navy duty assignment what with the wild social life and big city atmosphere that it is famous for. The USAF has Thule, Greenland as its plush duty assignment where the sun goes behind the mountain in October and when it appears again in spring, the airmen have eyes two sizes larger.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

As I said in another thread, lawsuits now are pointless. The left's goals were accomplished.

Trump is no longer in office and the-person-who-shall-remain-nameless-in-my-posts is in the process of destroying the country.

Lawsuits now? Too little, too late.
edit on 2/12/2021 by HackScribbler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join