It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
You guys ever heard of "The Gemstone File"?

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes. Old thread:
The mother of all modern conspiracy theories

Mae Brussell: The Gemstone File (12-25-1977)
www.youtube.com...

This one is quite fascinating if you have the time...
Dark Journalist X-Series 91: The Prisoner Of The HotZone Howard Hughes And Gemstone UFO File! - From Jun 26, 2020.
www.youtube.com...
"Howard Hughes in the HotZone with deep dive into the obscure Gemstone File and the Hughes Aerospace UFO Mystery along with breakthrough revelations of his time as a kidnapped, zombified prisoner of the CIA in the Bahamas."

Breakthrough Episode Includes:
Howard Hughes and his Doubles
UFO File Secret
Bahamas HotZone
Lockheed Military Contractors
Aerospace Hidden Technology
Summerlin CIA
MKULTRA

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

a reply to: dashen

Little known fact - the Cuban national power grid is fully ran by 6 Chihuahuas on a treadmill.

Was the treadmill made in China?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

The more they take and openly push, the more people are going to start pushing back.

I don't think so because they adhere to machiavellian tactics and they do it over long periods of time and even decades. By the time people figure it out it will be to late to make a difference and they will be programmed to think its just that way. They know how far and how much to push.

The only time you will get push back is when the majority people have completely nothing to lose and their livelihood and a way to provide for their family is taken from them. Not even the covid bs is close to getting us there.

Only a couple years ago, the only people talking about the deep state and massive global corruption were a few forums and such, now people everywhere are talking about it.

Again that was more trumps doing than Q. Trump saying fakenews and calling out the RINO in a national public global platform work a lot of people up to the corruption.

I even have friends that thought I was crazy for pointing out that things are not what they appear with gov't for numerous decades and we have an unknown entity that is running the show and that both party are one the same . After trump they finally started to see it and they never even heard of Q .

No what we've lost is freedom in the corporate internet...well actually, the corporate internet was never free, they just let us believe it was for a while, the open internet still very much exists and gets bigger every day as more people leave the corporate silos and find other online communities.

I think you misunderstood by what I meant as open internet or perhaps I could have clarified it better?

I was referring to the internet with net neutrality principles that trumps administration killed. By killing net neutrality trump gave your deepstate Oligarch ISP FULL (comcast,verzion,att) control of what sites you get to access.

Since the inception of the internet we had net neutrality principles in place and it was those principles that it allowed it to become what it became. At first and not even for a while did they see the impact of net neutrality allowing the little guy to have an equal and sometimes louder voice than the controlled MSM, until much later . Once they did they started to go after it as far back as early 90's.

With net neutrality principles in place it makes it ILLEGAL for your ISP to block or purposely restrict your bandwidth to sites they dont like or just because they feel like it. They cant legally prevent you from going to ATS or GAB.

However with net neutrality principles revoked your deepstate ISP (comcast,att,verizon,etc) can LEGALLY prevent you from accessing ATS , gab and other sites.

So while twitter is censoring their content trump handed the deepstate the ability to censor on steroids based at site levels. Today you can go to gab and even ats . Tomorrow they will legally be able to block sites like Gab and ATS if they don't go along with the narrative.

So what you are looking down the road is the ISP putting together a list of acceptable sites that you can access. If the site is not on that list then you will not get access.

Q silence on this was a huge concern because as an intelligence operations or officer, or insider they would certainly know the consequences of revoking net neutrality. So I brought that concern up early with Q and said to proceed with caution as the enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend.

I have even stated before that the pain of net neutrality principles will be so great that they will apply machiavellian tactics and implement the changes very slowly.

Whatever it is it's helping a huge number of people gain awareness of the massive corruption in all levels of government, exposing just how in bed corporations are with governments and generally just gets people talking about it.

I don;t disagree to some extent but I feel we are reaching a point now of diminishing returns and the doors will be closing.

edit on 38228America/ChicagoFri, 12 Feb 2021 13:38:52 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
I'm sure we do want the same results. The beauty of free will is that we each get to choose our own path. From my stand point, this is a global (universal) war against the entire human civilization. It's a war for our minds. The reason being is because our minds (consciousness/DNA) are the motherboard for this system. Whoever controls the input/output controls this reality. So the real battle is about us taking back control over our own thoughts, emotions and perception. The way to do that is by becoming more introspective... discovering solutions that reside within rather than seek answers in the external world. atm, the majority of people are in sync to this very unstable, imbalanced matrix which is why we are experiencing so much chaos. When more people switch off the matrix and sync instead to the quieter inner realm then not only do we synchronize to the divine, eternal energy that creates worlds, we also synchronize with each other. We become a powerful, unified, unstoppable force

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
A question for the knowledgable here.

As per this thread, Biden is sending troops into Syria. How does that play with the theory he doesn't have full control of the military and/or the military doesn't recognise him as legitimate?

I've read the bits about the military allowing certain things to happen but not others for the sake of appearances and not ripping the country apart. I've seen the pics of the Pence v Biden Suburban, the Air Force 1 differences and watched the inauguration as it happened where most of the military turned their back to him or did not salute when he went by. All very odd to be sure but it seems even stranger that they'd follow an order into war if this was still a possibility. Am I missing something or has this idea been abandoned now?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I'm sure we do want the same results.

In regards to the rest I don't think there is anything that can be said that we haven't said already besides that we aren't going to agree on how to get there.
edit on 45228America/ChicagoFri, 12 Feb 2021 13:45:48 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: discordantone

Easy. None of that stuff is based in actual reality. Biden is the President. Which means he has full control of the US Military as their Commander in Chief.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Well, yes. But, the theory was that there are moves being made in the background and I wasn't certain they were now dismissed or if there are indicators that it's still in play. Seems that theory is now relegated to the bin.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

No, there are still people around here who are hanging on to this theory. What I said is just my personal view on the situation. YMMV.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

"MY "hopium" is for truth and justice not for some entity we call Q to be right."

This is so true to me.

For those who think we waste our time, like Interupt42, remember people's skill lie in different areas and you may be better at going out there organizing and holding elected officials accountable. Other's like the majority here are skilled in other areas, such as decoding or lateral thinking or spiritual connectivity. Not that you don't necessarily have these qualities but they are not part of your approach. Q doesn't need to be right or wrong as it's waking up the masses. Many of us were in a permanent stalemate for years knowing not enough of the population understood what was going on behind the scenes. Q has opened up pathways both for those in the know to connect and for those just awakening to all this to see beyond the status quo.

Hopium is a driver in any venture. Just think of starting a business with an attitude like "Meh, it'll never work" Or a general fighting a war while thinking his soldiers suck. Not all forms of thinking are logical. We are all connected at much deeper psychological levels than we know and people intuitively sense any lack of conviction and pull away. I'd say for decades the conspiracy world struggled with this feeling they'd sound crazy if they spoke up, so most held back. Q has given a renewed vigour to the conspiracy world such that they will be there to support other citizens who are just now coming to terms with what is going on. That vigour is hopium.

I do get what you are saying and the back and forth conversations have brought up a lot of important info. Logical thinkers value different approaches. Neither is wrong, but people are not here just for hopium, there is a mountain of work they have done to reveal q and further conspiracies in general to the public. It takes a gentle approach to get to critical mass without it backfiring.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
In case you missed it...

Karl Rove Says He Knew of Allegations Against Lincoln Project's John Weaver For 32 Years

"I've actually known about this pattern of behavior since 1988," Rove said. "All I want to say is that those 21 statements from those 21 young men who talked about how they've been approached by Mr. Weaver, that statement speaks for itself and I don't have anything to add to it. It's a sad, sad chapter."

According to a 2004 article in The Atlantic, Rove allegedly spread rumors that Weaver had "made a pass at a young man at a state Republican function." At the time, Rove's allegations were considered to be untrue.

If the Lincoln Project were a person, it would be Michael Avenatti.

“We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality – judiciously, as you will – we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors... and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.”
— Karl Rove – as reported by Ron Suskind, NYTimes Magazine, Oct. 17, 2004.

twitter.com...

The Lincoln Project has reached the part in the Scorsese film where Clapton or the Stones is playing and everyone is trying to escape with the money and their lives.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

a reply to: dashen

Little known fact - the Cuban national power grid is fully ran by 6 Chihuahuas on a treadmill.

Was the treadmill made in China?

Worse. In the Soviet Union, in the late Sixties.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh my goodness...I have been jumping up and down and whooping it up...now they are on the strict legalese of the word find for this portion of the presentation.

WOW!

Get out the popcorn
Words have meaning
giving the MSM a taste of their own
While the "highlights" were rolling during the break I marveled at the possibility of millions opening their eyes

And yes, the election!!!

I'm really hoping they follow the money behind the groups at the Capitol - Sorry for the lack of cohesion but this is so exciting!

The people have to see it

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Heck Yeah!!! The President and peace was the BEST!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Castor's finishing presentation is about 45 minutes. Scroll to it.

It is a remarkable thing and it Q-uite revealing as a lesson in the polarity reality created at the moment.

He destroys, absolutely DESTROYS the House Managers case with actual facts. In fact, this is the functional equivelant of a owner who finds the dog has torn up the house while they were away --- logic and reason shows what happened.

But the reveal is more important. The House Idiots set their case ENTIRELY on emotionality. Appealing to the emotions, and the facts were entirely left out. Entirely. This is the world of AOC "Cruz nearly had me murdered" which isn't fact, but is an EMOTIONAL appeal designed to trigger - mostly fear.

This is the creation of several things. Teeeveee, psychology manipulation, school and the need to define everything through an emotional lens of "feels" where the feels are manipulated in the way drugs/booze/vidgames etc. manipulate the reality experienced.

For a group of folks the House Manager presentation was an emotionally wrought episode of teeeveee where folks were raped, children stolen, parents died, bad break up etc. It triggered those "feels" and they agree DJT did it because they FEEL IT. On the other hand, the reality isn't about the "feels" but instead about the reality.

Very interesting.

BTW, you can't win a "feels" argument with logic and reason. Not possible, in fact those rooted in the world of "feels" will simply ratchet up the emotionality until the simply down out the reason. Knowing who you are interacting with should dictate the approach and help determine a better outcome.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
All I know is ABOVE ALL - Is I.... SURE am glad I dont live in Glumville LoL

Meet the Mayor

TGIF

edit on 2122021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ooops, BBC caught exposing the Muslim Uighur women in torture camps. Forbidden glum truth cancelled.

BEIJING (AFP) - China's broadcasting regulator announced on Thursday (Feb 11) it has pulled BBC World News from the air, saying the channel's content had "seriously" violated guidelines for reporting in the country.

In a statement, China's National Radio and Television Administration (NRTA) said BBC World News reports about China were found to "seriously violate" broadcast guidelines, including "the requirement that news should be truthful and fair" and not "harm China's national interests."
CCP Times

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Well, there is 'military military' ... and some 'deep state - military' command. Military command is bifurcated currently.

The deep state wants them in Syria, apparently now strongly enough, and also in the past strongly enough that they even lied to Mr. Trump after he wanted a troop withdrawal from Syria, about withdrawing them.

I would just say this is more evidence that the deep state is sending them back to Syria, and in greater numbers, now that they have their puppet actor Biden to take the fall, if needed.

The deep state = military policy bureaucrats ... the 'military - military' are the uniformed people doing the job as they are told to do, IMHO. They might not be currently serving the same 'master' ...,. .,
edit on 12-2-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: .

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
More typos and an omission in GhostEzra t.me... posts:

"Remember when Obama said Trump won't be President and dropped the mic? What a fool he was huh? Instead that (MISSING "WILL") be Trump dropping the mic at the end of this impeachment trial."

Trump didn't tell you a 100 times we won/we will win to walk away and quit. He didn't fly into the sunset to disappear after doing more RALLY'S than any other President in history. He's just shuffling the deck right now. Ready to play the Trump card. Hang tight, it may get bumpy first before we have clear skies. The dark winter is coming to AND end.
WILL = Will
rallIEs vice rally's =ie
anD = d

WILL + IE + D = die Will = Clinton dead?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: dug88

The more they take and openly push, the more people are going to start pushing back.

I don't think so because they adhere to machiavellian tactics and they do it over long periods of time and even decades. By the time people figure it out it will be to late to make a difference and they will be programmed to think its just that way. They know how far and how much to push.

The only time you will get push back is when the majority people have completely nothing to lose and their livelihood and a way to provide for their family is taken from them. Not even the covid bs is close to getting us there.

Only a couple years ago, the only people talking about the deep state and massive global corruption were a few forums and such, now people everywhere are talking about it.

Again that was more trumps doing than Q. Trump saying fakenews and calling out the RINO in a national public global platform work a lot of people up to the corruption.

I even have friends that thought I was crazy for pointing out that things are not what they appear with gov't for numerous decades and we have an unknown entity that is running the show and that both party are one the same . After trump they finally started to see it and they never even heard of Q .

No what we've lost is freedom in the corporate internet...well actually, the corporate internet was never free, they just let us believe it was for a while, the open internet still very much exists and gets bigger every day as more people leave the corporate silos and find other online communities.

I think you misunderstood by what I meant as open internet or perhaps I could have clarified it better?

I was referring to the internet with net neutrality principles that trumps administration killed. By killing net neutrality trump gave your deepstate Oligarch ISP FULL (comcast,verzion,att) control of what sites you get to access.

Since the inception of the internet we had net neutrality principles in place and it was those principles that it allowed it to become what it became. At first and not even for a while did they see the impact of net neutrality allowing the little guy to have an equal and sometimes louder voice than the controlled MSM, until much later . Once they did they started to go after it as far back as early 90's.

With net neutrality principles in place it makes it ILLEGAL for your ISP to block or purposely restrict your bandwidth to sites they dont like or just because they feel like it. They cant legally prevent you from going to ATS or GAB.

However with net neutrality principles revoked your deepstate ISP (comcast,att,verizon,etc) can LEGALLY prevent you from accessing ATS , gab and other sites.

So while twitter is censoring their content trump handed the deepstate the ability to censor on steroids based at site levels. Today you can go to gab and even ats . Tomorrow they will legally be able to block sites like Gab and ATS if they don't go along with the narrative.

So what you are looking down the road is the ISP putting together a list of acceptable sites that you can access. If the site is not on that list then you will not get access.

Q silence on this was a huge concern because as an intelligence operations or officer, or insider they would certainly know the consequences of revoking net neutrality. So I brought that concern up early with Q and said to proceed with caution as the enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend.

I have even stated before that the pain of net neutrality principles will be so great that they will apply machiavellian tactics and implement the changes very slowly.

Whatever it is it's helping a huge number of people gain awareness of the massive corruption in all levels of government, exposing just how in bed corporations are with governments and generally just gets people talking about it.

I don;t disagree to some extent but I feel we are reaching a point now of diminishing returns and the doors will be closing.

I don't disagree with your take.
And I'm not anymore inclined to act in accordance with an ask of you if I were to
300 people stood in Thermopylae...
Megaphones shouting through barbed wire fences still hit their mark.
That's the catalyst for action in government on the people's terms...

Volunteering is a 501c opportunity?

Everyone's a scapegoat until they stand in unity?

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join