It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
Trump's defense is KILLING IT right now on C-SPAN

Surprisingly, CNN and MSNBC are carrying it wall to wall.

If they can use that same intensity and presentation skill, and transfer to showing how the election was stolen, that would be wonderful.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Somethings never change..
The only thing dumber than CNN ...is it's viewers .... unfortunately lol

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
[...]
realrawnews.com...#-yourself/

I guess we know which state the Biden administration will send and transport asylum seekers and criminals to.
edit on Fri Feb 12 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
If Hopium results in new, elevated belief systems then yes, hopium will work. Hope works, faith works, belief works, Knowing works. What doesn't work -- pessimism and wishy washy thinking that results in split energy. You have to be mentally/emotionally disciplined, resolute with an ironclad will to win this war. We are in full on psychological warfare and we are facing a barrage of attacks. The objective is to cause you to doubt, to feel discouraged and to lose hope. Once the morale is depleted and hope is gone, they win because now they don't have to fight us, anymore. Hopeless people with broken spirits are sheep to a slaughter

We have attempted to hold authority figures accountable. The attempt is what sparks revolutions but revolts don't work. You can't fight corruption, it must be dissolved. It can only be dissolved through elevated consciousness. When enough of us are tired of suffering, tired of being deceived, used and manipulated and bored with this game, we can move on, collectively

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
In the nothing to see here department,

So what's really going on? The truth may only be revealed when Chinese leaders start to reach their 150th birthdays.

Cheers

Oddly amusing this story 'leaks' on the coattails of Dr. Pais (Effect) - The Secretive Inventor Of The Navy’s Bizarre ‘UFO Patents’ I had just posted 2 days ago.

Shanxi Ruitai Technology Development Technology Co., Ltd., Chairman Guo Weiwei.

“Time and Space Tunnel Generation”

The project was launched in 2000?

In an interview with the International Finance News, Guo Weiwei said that although the “Time Tunnel Generation” PPT was produced by “Investment and Finance Circle”, a financing information service platform in Zhejiang, the content and technical theory of “time and space shuttle” originated from his book “Time Theory”, which ” The 100,000-word work also constitutes the theoretical basis of the “space-time tunnel generation device”.

Guo Weiwei believes that the market value of the “space-time tunnel device” cannot be measured in monetary terms. If the experiment is successful, it can break through the space-time barrier and replace cars, trains and aircraft in transportation.” For example, people can shuttle directly from Beijing to Shanghai through the “Ka-Qu” space (Note: Karabi-Qu Chengtong space, referred to as “Ka-Qu” space, refers to a curled high-dimensional space. This theory is a theory speculated by scientists. It has six dimensions and cannot be observed with instruments. In addition, space-time shuttle devices can also change the passage of time and prolong human life.

[...]the proposal mentions in the progress of the project that “the project has invested more than one million yuan since its launch in early 2000”...

However, public information shows that Shanxi Ruitai Technology Development Technology Co., Ltd. was established in 2020, and Guo Weiwei graduated from university in 2008. If according to the plan, the space-time shuttle project has been launched since 2000, it means that Guo Weiwei was still a junior high school student at that time.

Ok.🤔 Read the rest of you wish.

Ruitai Materials Technology Co. Ltd. engages in the research and development, manufacture, and sale of refractory materials. It offers portfolio consists of fused cast zirconia-corundum refractory series (AZS), fused cast alumina series, unshaped refractory series, basic refractory series, siliceous refractory series, aluminosilicate refractory series, zircon sand series. and wear resistant refractory series. Its products are used for glass, cement, nonferrous, electrical, and petrochemical industries. The company was founded on December 30, 2001 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.

The Time Tunnel 1966-67 starring Lt. Gen. Kirk.🤪 Which later led to 'Quantum Leap' and to the more recent debate on Quantum-tunnelling time.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
[....]
realrawnews.com...#-yourself/

What a Boss!
edit on Fri Feb 12 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The catalyst.
Most cases it is brought on by oxidation, open air, I'm guessing as a layman.

It's not the open air that is caustic, but the intermingling of the elements exposed to open air and how they interact.

Four more years of the storm regarding Warriors eye of storm posting in early November 2020?

We got this.

🙏❤🇺🇸💯

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Could I get the link to the hearing from somebody please and thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
You guys ever heard of "The Gemstone File"?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

If Hopium results in new, elevated belief systems then yes, hopium will work.

No it wont because you havent fixed anything. You will only get something new with the same issues just with a different bow on top.

What doesn't work -- pessimism and wishy washy thinking that results in split energy

What doesn't work is considering looking at reality and the real problems as pessimism and as bad juju energy.

That is not how you fix things. You have to look at the issues at hand inorder to fix the problems. That is not pessimism that is logic ,common sense with a hint of critical thinking.

The objective is to cause you to doubt, to feel discouraged and to lose hope.

No , the objective is to passify you and make you feel like you are making a difference when in reality you are not. That is machiavellian 101 tactics and what Q likely did until Biden became POTUS.

The best way to win a war is to fight it without your enemy ever knowing you are fighting them or making them think you are helping them.

We have attempted to hold authority figures accountable

No you haven't . Again show me where the masses have focused on holding their own candidate responsible or have only focused on reducing conflict of interest first?

It can only be dissolved through elevated consciousness.

Thats fantasy that will solve nothing.

edit on 13228America/ChicagoFri, 12 Feb 2021 13:13:45 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Here you go:

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Have it your way

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Cuba hit with national blackout.

Who forgot to pay the electricity bill?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Forget the Q nonsense and the hopium for a minute.

and as more time goes by and the deepstate gets to rebuild and censor us the less likely. I think the internet freedoms we have gotten to enjoy will start to depreciate

I agree with this.

we will lose our voice against the MSM and the establishment.

This is where I think you're wrong. The more they take and openly push, the more people are going to start pushing back.

Only a couple years ago, the only people talking about the deep state and massive global corruption were a few forums and such, now people everywhere are talking about it.

Despite what the media would like you to believe, most people aren't actually that stupid and people can only take so much bull#.

The open internet was a huge tool to fight against the deepstate propaganda and we have lost it under Q/trump.

No what we've lost is freedom in the corporate internet...well actually, the corporate internet was never free, they just let us believe it was for a while, the open internet still very much exists and gets bigger every day as more people leave the corporate silos and find other online communities.

If anything, this q stuff and the bannings over it have provided a massive push towards open platforms free of corporate bull#. This is a good thing, however true or not the q stuff actually is.

Whatever it is it's helping a huge number of people gain awareness of the massive corruption in all levels of government, exposing just how in bed corporations are with governments and generally just gets people talking about it.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Little known fact - the Cuban national power grid is fully ran by 6 Chihuahuas on a treadmill.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Have it your way

Like I said . I think we want the same end results but we are likely not going to agree how to get there.

I have been an engineering consultant for over 20 years and I view pointing out issues as a positive thing versus pessimism. If I know the issues I can fix it or get it under control and also prevent future mishaps.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Actor Joe is a consciousness breaker for most. That is CLEARLY not the same person, in fact, it "appears" to not even be a body-human at all at this point.

Most shrug when I post these, it is a curiosity for most. But I don't think most grasp the lock on them that this presents. WHY is there a need for a FAKE JOE??????

Why is there not only a NEED for fake Joe, but what is actually being hidden? If, and clear he is, Joe is fake, then what is the ultimate purpose? How many were fake before? Why did 44 have a Brain Aneurysm scar at some point on his skull, but Joe, who had TWO such surgeries has none?

Brain scar below - 44 and regular person, but Joe has none.

The point I'm trying to make is someone, NOT US, is going to a helluva lot of trouble to fake JOE! Why? It surely isn't Swalwell, Johnson, Hirono, LadyG, or even the odd thing representing the Queen now. Who has the power to do this, with impunity?

And what gives them the ultimate authority to FAKE the man who has gloriously ruined girls sports, let illegal/pedos etc. go, killed jobs, gave china access to all, opened borders to illegals but wants to close FL borders, etc. etc. etc.?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Malevolous

Thank you Muchly.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Who forgot to feed the chihuahuas?

Sad.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Since every bit of your perception with respect to my Q beliefs or not are incorrect, I must conclude that you failed to and continue to try to deflect IMO. MY "hopium" is for truth and justice not for some entity we call Q to be right.

Again for clarity, I am about the truth where ever it is and care not for much of the pontificating. Item A is true and item B is true then what happens next is where I am. Proving or disproving facts that pertain to the data are all that matters.

It is a distraction from analyzing the facts on the steal, the takeover by Chinese agents, and how Russia hoax was allowed to go unpunished. Then they put in the most corrupt D that they could hope to sneak by and he wins with NO ONE going to see him speak and his candidate flooded with loving masses.

We can agree both parties suck.

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Justoneman

Either you are with us taking back the Republic legally or you are part of the problem that got us right here

Listen to yourself. You are way to invested in this Q thing. You want to get back the republic then you are going at it all wrong.

You get back the republic legally and without violence by.
1. Holding your OWN candidate and party accountable .

2. Focusing only on conflict of interest.

3. Accepting reality so you can fix the issues.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You don't get back the republic by:

1. running on hopium for 4 years.

2. associating reality with movie plots ,numerology, and other nonsense.

3. overlooking the unfavorable reality of the losses that has been handed to the republic because Q sat you on the sidelines with so much hopium that you overlooked ALL the warning signs from the early start of trump that led to BIDEN becoming POTUS.

5. Acting like you are an important member of an uber exclusive secret group of patriots with an phd in Q crapites when in reality the secrets are displayed to the world in a public forum where anyone can become a member. Its amusing when you guys post that you are part of history. which it might be so, but not likely in the way you are thinking.

6. You think Q is applying machiavellian and sun tzu tactics but completely overlooking that those tactics were likely used against you which led to Q and trumps administration not holding anyone accountable and legitimatizing the BIDEN election.

7. You act like the masses prior to Q was not aware of gov't corruption. News for you the masses have always known and been aware. That is why congress consistently had such unfavorable ratings.

The problem has always been that the masses come election time allow themselves to be herded into BELIEVING THEIR party or Candidate is above the OTHER party and candidate. That hasn't changed and now you are part of the masses thinking that YOUR candidate [Q] is above the OTHERs and will do right by you. News for you he hasn't

8. Meme wars with memes (on the same level as the lefts ability to meme) are not going to win the republic back for you.

9. FAITH ( blind or not) , putting good energy out by overlooking issues, or hoping real hard, is not going to get your republic back.

10. You and a good portion of the Q'ster are no better than the crazy left on twitter that can't handle a differing of opinion and feel they are doing what is best for everyone attitude is not going to win back the republic. A circle jrk of the same opinion and thought is not going to win back the republic.

You are the problem like the Republican and Democrat party loyalist that allowed the republic to get stolen from us by overlooking everything that was happening. They also ran on hopium that THEIR guy would fix things or is better. THey also NEVER held THEIR OWN candidate accountable for anything and considered it blasphemy todo so like the Q folks .

The only difference is that you are a Q loyalist. same mentality just different guy, different name ,and different group of people.

If you have any other News Org you are willing to share with us that you think tries to tell us the truth, then I am open. I am clearly not asking for perfect, but I am asking for something solid.

Reread what I wrote you as I already told you.

Your problem is that you want a news org to be reliable with facts and unbiased and that doesn't exist. you have to put the leg work in yourself and followup with the sources.

That is why the gateway pundit is so horrendous. Their sources are worse than their bias.

However, I gave you 2 who I thought are above the others.

Sadly LIke i have stated before I think we want the same things but we differ on how we get there . Unfortunately the Q group appears to be more interested with feelz and same group think mentality than actually engaging with differing of opinions and reaching cult level status.

It appears that we have reached a level where Protecting Q has become more important than actually looking at reality and getting back control of our gov't just like the republican and democrat party loyalist have done.

edit on 12-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join