It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
In the nothing to see here department,

So what's really going on? The truth may only be revealed when Chinese leaders start to reach their 150th birthdays.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

What an amazing and valuable resource ! Someone has gone to a lot of time and trouble to produce this - and all for free !

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Enderdog
The information outweighs the source. In a realm of duality, situations are rarely ever all or nothing. CNN isn't always100% false and reliable sources aren't always100% credible. That's why it's more effective to vet the actual data rather than have a knee-jerk response to the source

42 are you reading this post?

This is it. Knee jerk to the source is ok if we don't let it interfere with the facts. The facts are more important. At CNN and Fox is isn't just what they say as CT was saying about the Corral, it is about what they tell you to make you believe their narrative/lies.

People like 42 in thinking they are being fair to throw out the data because of the sources don't consider the facts. The bad data sharing the media repeatedly does to the sheeple is harming us. Ignoring the real data like the arrests of the people in the Pedo Rings is what the goal is for us by the media. Do we fall for it over an over or are we like "The Who" Song "won't get fooled again". "NO, NO!"

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Do we fall for it over an over or are we like "The Who" Song "won't get fooled again". "NO, NO!"

From the album WHO's Next. The cover was the band peeing on a monolith.

The Columbian Bugle posted this Tucker Carlson clip on the riot. He got it right this time.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: HackScribbler

First I am not trying to be negative - The (Your) use of the Word Futile is negative enough..... The subjects in this thread span so much more than Donald Trump ...

Saying that I hope you understand not everyone participating in this thread are on the same page. No Lock Step here at least.

Found the below interesting - Talk about slow wheels of Justice huh - besides the past 4 years that is

May surprise some to even know Lawsuits are not dead -

Kind of dovetails with the "Futile" statement you were interjecting into the conversation ...

Supreme Court to consider election lawsuits in February

The Supreme Court on Friday listed several high-profile election lawsuits for consideration at its mid-February conference.

The cases include challenges to the 2020 election from Trump-aligned lawyers Lin Wood and Sidney Powell, as well as Republican Rep. Mike Kelly's Pennsylvania lawsuit. Nearly every lawsuit takes issue with the expanded use of mail-in ballots by many states.

The decision came after the court declined to fast-track all election-related litigation in early January.....

As election litigation continues to play out in the courts, many Republican state legislators have begun introducing bills to curb mail-in voting through law.

If the Supreme Court accepts any of the election lawsuits, it is likely that they won't be heard until October.

OCTOBER ! Talk about slow walking lol Stay Tuned ... I have a feeling it won't be that long ....

Lots to resolve here besides that anyway .. so lets make this as productive as we can without getting too emotional ... mkay ?

edit on 2122021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
These are the type of things that causes me great concern since I studied in this field and moved on to Environmental Science I find this counts as data that shows affects to our bodies. Preserving life is our job and these people have stated otherwise many times including saying reduce the population (by any means necessary being their mantra).

originally posted by: crankyoldman

This is a great video, and the horrifying information is evidently funny to those who learn about it.

Hilleman the godfather of vaccines discussing the contaminated polio vaccine jabbed into folks. Keeping in mind the polio issue was, like The Rona, far less of an issue then history reflects. Folks did get sick, but not long enough as herd immunity kicked in, so the terms of diagnosis were altered, just like The Rona, to reflect the need for jabs.

Thankfully the instinct polio issue was brought back by Baal Gates, so we can have a need for more updated DNA altering jabs.

So. Ol' Maurice says his solution to the contaminated Merck jabs was to introduce Monkey Aids to the population, which he felt was safer.

Now, let's look at "science fiction" for a moment. "The Island Of Doctor Moreau" where a mad scientists creates human animal hybrids and a story no one finds inspiring or funny.

Yet Ol' Maurice and his band of mad doctors, were in fact MERGING ANIMAL DNA WITH HUMAN DNA. Why? Monkeys are not Humans, in fact, we didn't evolve from them either despite what same set of cabal doctors claim.

Now, same said collective of medical mafia ghouls want to alter our DNA again, this time using aborted fetal cells and god knows what else because something something proprietary...

This after DECADES of doing it with impunity. I'd argue far far far longer, but at least overtly for nearly 100 years.

And this makes sense to people? Seriously, people want to alter their DNA using dead babies, dead monkeys, lead, mercury, bismuth, nano-tech and more? Seriously?

edit on 12-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Lazy road is what you have done the whole time. I can sit back and throw barbs at all your good ideas too. It is a two way street and you are pontificating and not paying attention to the bouncing ball on purpose now it seems.

I see it as black and white. Either you are with us taking back the Republic legally or you are part of the problem that got us right here. Today, right freekin' now you have to decide because the time is up for the Republic. We have no time to dilly dally over petty BS when the poop is hitting the fan today. These violent prone leftist are acting like we are the violent ones and you are dilly dallying about who brought us the truth. I hated to see Info Wars ever be right but even they get it right more than CNN or Fox from best I can tell. You throw me a tangential name no one knows as your example. You have no leg to stand on then. If you have any other News Org you are willing to share with us that you think tries to tell us the truth, then I am open. I am clearly not asking for perfect, but I am asking for something solid.

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Justoneman

Ok then still real close to trolling with this one

What ever dude you want to take the lazy road and label me a troll have at it. It really doesn't make a difference to me, I was just letting you know about the TC and its often looked as a sign of defeat .

who is Ben Swann and where do we get to hear the truth ?

And Swann is not a news service that many have ever heard was out there.

Actually Im surprised as ats member that you haven't heard of Ben Swann.
He even has his own dedicated section here on ATS

He was the MSM guy that had the balls to bring to the light the pizzahut scandal and got in trouble for it.

I meant to imply that you say all sources are bad accept when you like the info

You are making assumptions with nothing to back up those claims or just pulling crap out of the air.

In reality I would like for Q and the military to be our savior so you couldn't be more wrong with that statement.

I have even stated here numerous times that I hope I'm wrong and Q is legit and the military will save us. However, I can't overlook the evidence (which I have posted numerous times) that suggest that its likely not going to happen.

The only people I see that only accept what they like or want to hear is on this Q thread. Not all ,but a good portion.

Anyone that comes here and posts a differing of opinion the Q'sters get bent out of shape and take it as Q blasphemy and declare an act of war to question Q and what is going on in the background.

I have even stated numerous time that we all likely want the same things but likely disagree on how to get there.

Again I think you and Cherokee either got me confused with someone else or are just making things up as you go along just to argue.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Latest Dan Scavino tweet from the Mar-a-Lago Club
Sounds like a storm is coming...

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

No, you are essentially "hoping" that nothing good happens. You put that message out there, and it's a bit of bad energy, tbh. Never did you say, "I hope I'm wrong, but..."

Really, Did you even bother verifying your feelz statement or you just ran on hopium that you are correct because it goes against your narrative? that appears to be the Q mo afterall, so not surprising really.

quick search of just some of the time I said that I hope am wrong about Q , Trump and what I hope happens:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again I hope im wrong but there is nothing to suggest anything will change besides a change in management between the puppet masters.

I hope this Q thing comes to fruition

I hope you are right, I just don't see anything that supports that ending

Even though its likely that we want the same end results I guess we will have to agree to disagree on how to get there.

test.abovetopsecret.com...

Hopefully it was 43d chess and trump proves me wrong but so far its not looking good.

and a bunch more times.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If this is really true, its without a doubt that Cuomo is one of the most evil men in the history of this country. Holy chit. I cannot wrap my brain around this one. He literally sent thousands of people to their deaths (which he knew about) all in an effort to what? Get one over on Trump? Make Trump look bad? Trump even sent the Navy ships up there for the direct purpose of quarantining sick people, and Cuomo straight up let them sit empty to instead pack the nursing homes full of sick people around our most sensitive population. The leadership in NY needs to be tried at the Hauge for Crimes Against Humanity.

What the hell is wrong with Democrats? Our country is so far gone that it is sickening. If there was anywhere else better to move I would seriously be considering it right about now.

At least I live in Texas where it appears the leadership here is somewhat sane still.
edit on 12-2-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Is there anywhere to read the text of this story? I dont really wanna subscribe just to read one article....looks interesting though.

EDIT: Nevermind - for anyone interested, just Google - leaked documents china time machine.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I have been watching Ghost Ezra on Telegram and note that he uses typos.

"Everything you are hearing in the news is TOTTALLY bull#. Seriously. I find 1% of accuracy in it daily. Not just intentional fake news, but Trump is feeding the media bull# right now. Along w Wray. Media are the ass hats in the dark here. Death of the mockingbird media"

HAPPEL either flipped or she's a whitehat. Jury's still out on her. She's very secretive. She was Cia director. She's a tough one.

"Look seriously to the liberals I have a message. Republicans aren't the problem. The corrupt politicians are the problem. Trump will unite with declas. When you find out the truth about 911 and Benghazi you'll be SIGNING in the street with the Maga crew."

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Either you are with us taking back the Republic legally or you are part of the problem that got us right here

Listen to yourself. You are way to invested in this Q thing. You want to get back the republic then you are going at it all wrong.

You get back the republic legally and without violence by.
1. Holding your OWN candidate and party accountable .

2. Focusing only on conflict of interest.

3. Accepting reality so you can fix the issues.

You don't get back the republic by:

1. running on hopium for 4 years.

2. associating reality with movie plots ,numerology, and other nonsense.

3. overlooking the unfavorable reality of the losses that has been handed to the republic because Q sat you on the sidelines with so much hopium that you overlooked ALL the warning signs from the early start of trump that led to BIDEN becoming POTUS.

5. Acting like you are an important member of an uber exclusive secret group of patriots with an phd in Q crapites when in reality the secrets are displayed to the world in a public forum where anyone can become a member. Its amusing when you guys post that you are part of history. which it might be so, but not likely in the way you are thinking.

6. You think Q is applying machiavellian and sun tzu tactics but completely overlooking that those tactics were likely used against you which led to Q and trumps administration not holding anyone accountable and legitimatizing the BIDEN election.

7. You act like the masses prior to Q was not aware of gov't corruption. News for you the masses have always known and been aware. That is why congress consistently had such unfavorable ratings.

The problem has always been that the masses come election time allow themselves to be herded into BELIEVING THEIR party or Candidate is above the OTHER party and candidate. That hasn't changed and now you are part of the masses thinking that YOUR candidate [Q] is above the OTHERs and will do right by you. News for you he hasn't

8. Meme wars with memes (on the same level as the lefts ability to meme) are not going to win the republic back for you.

9. FAITH ( blind or not) , putting good energy out by overlooking issues, or hoping real hard, is not going to get your republic back.

10. You and a good portion of the Q'ster are no better than the crazy left on twitter that can't handle a differing of opinion and feel they are doing what is best for everyone attitude is not going to win back the republic. A circle jrk of the same opinion and thought is not going to win back the republic.

You are the problem like the Republican and Democrat party loyalist that allowed the republic to get stolen from us by overlooking everything that was happening. They also ran on hopium that THEIR guy would fix things or is better. THey also NEVER held THEIR OWN candidate accountable for anything and considered it blasphemy todo so like the Q folks .

The only difference is that you are a Q loyalist. same mentality just different guy, different name ,and different group of people.

If you have any other News Org you are willing to share with us that you think tries to tell us the truth, then I am open. I am clearly not asking for perfect, but I am asking for something solid.

Reread what I wrote you as I already told you.

Your problem is that you want a news org to be reliable with facts and unbiased and that doesn't exist. you have to put the leg work in yourself and followup with the sources.

That is why the gateway pundit is so horrendous. Their sources are worse than their bias.

However, I gave you 2 who I thought are above the others.

Sadly LIke i have stated before I think we want the same things but we differ on how we get there . Unfortunately the Q group appears to be more interested with feelz and same group think mentality than actually engaging with differing of opinions and reaching cult level status.

It appears that we have reached a level where Protecting Q has become more important than actually looking at reality and getting back control of our gov't just like the republican and democrat party loyalist have done.

edit on 39228America/ChicagoFri, 12 Feb 2021 10:39:30 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I think the UK sonic boom in cornwall is FUTURE PROVES PAST on KU post #2021 because:

A sonic boom has been heard across north Cornwall and neighbouring Devon.

Residents in the Bude area in Cornwall started saying on social media at about 12:15 GMT that they heard "a big bang", an "explosion" or "rumblings".

The noise was heard more than 14 miles (23km) away in Bradworthy, Devon, with people saying buildings shook and one thinking "it was an earthquake".

She added that there was "lots of noise from a jet in the area for half an hour afterwards".

Another commentator on Twitter, Bert Littleman, from Holsworthy, said that "planes seemed to be going around in large loops after the bang" and he saw them "heading Bude way at very high speed a while after".

Numbers analysis:
14 = 1+4 = 5
23 = PAIN
12:15 sums to 27 = 333
27+5 = 32 = MIRROR/Completion of PAIN (23).

Compare with #2021

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d9f30e No.2807174 📁
Aug 30 2018 19:12:19 (EST)
GCHQ Bude sent DISTRESS SIG 8:09 EST.
NSA NO MORE.
Q

Post number =2021 sums to 5.
Timestamp of 19:12:19 sums to 50.
Date stamp encodes Feb 11th!

Was this a good guys or bad guys act?

If bad then it was to disrupt comms when US/UK are reputedly carrying out Ops in Europe?
The "NSA NO MORE" leans me towards believing this alternative.

If good then it was taking out the site that is rumoured to be tapped in to the UK end of translantic telecomms cables?
Come to think of it, maybe it was actually taking out the undersea comms cables?

Note that the article is now a day old, meaning that the event was on the 11th (or the 10th possibly).

ETA - Cornwall is known as THE place for SURFING in the UK... possible link to Gen Flynn's emphases (inc. twitter banner) posing with a SURF BOARD?

edit on 12-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well, well, well....what have we here:

nypost.com... lFlow

A member of the aristocratic family that owns the lavish estate known as Clyvedon Castle in the popular Netflix series “Bridgerton” has been accused of sexual assault of a minor.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...
realrawnews.com...#-yourself/

edit on Fri Feb 12 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: made linkto avoid censor circumvention

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
originally posted by: tanstaafl
He did say as we know them...

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
If the laws of physics can be bent, then they aren’t really laws, are they?

Einstein would have gladly allowed new evidence that would challenge his beliefs. We need him now, if he were alive but he is not. The ones they trot out now are shameless. So now, these 'bending of laws' will be based on a version of REAL science with a narrative for the lies duos jour and you better say you believe them too, or else. There will be just enough truth like the .01 Degrees warming change in seawater but that is not proof. It is not because it is within the noise of the data collection yet is being presented as proof. Proof even as it is not so. Still, they shove it down our throats as "settled science" (spawning even more turning of Einstein in his grave. I just sense it).

Orwell covered this in the novel/prophecy "1984". If it must be, can we just skip to the Huxley predictions of the "Brave New World"? Being badgered for sex seemed to be the worst crime after not being allowed to think outside the boxes you were born inside. Many of us as youth I am sure would not mind the 'engagements' one were required. All but a very few.

edit on 12-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm just going to throw this out there since it might hit home to multiple people. Please think about the energy spent arguing between people who are on the same basic side in this good vs. evil (it truly is) situation we have found ourselves in .

As long as the goal is uncovering the truth and stopping the tide of communism/corruption/progressivism/ etc., then it may not matter so much what an individual puts a bit of faith in so long as it isn't harming anyone in the process. Time communicating has value and shouldn't be wasted picking apart those with the same end goals.

The full details aren't clear to anyone, so nobody is 100% right in what they think is true here.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
[...]
realrawnews.com...#-yourself/

Hell, he ought to run for POTUS next time. I'd vote for him just for telling Fauci and 'Joe' what he told them.
edit on Fri Feb 12 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

My youngest sent me the link....because he's a squirrel living in Bude

He said his flat rattled and he thought it was an EQ to begin with,
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join