It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Katherine Creag of Channel 4 News in New York, drops dead at 47 - died on her 47th day of 47 yrs old. Ritual sacrifice?

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Katherine Creag of Channel 4 News in New York, drops dead at 47 - died on her 47th day of 47 yrs old. Ritual sacrifice?

Twit profile has 4-7A

3X?

Expiration date.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: crankyoldman

Here we got a general who came up through the ranks as SpecOps talking Q. He claims it's the Army of Northern Virginia. Something we were wondering about two years ago now.

t.me...

Heh, I remember that General.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Even with President Trump on the Platform in 2020, Twitter lost $1.14 Billion dollars.

Source: gab.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
@Dan banner change. I don't remember the previous one. Looks like Dan is still working, oval office style. Go Dan.

Q764

Feb 15 2018 00:52:21 (EST)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nice. Yeah, it's good to see this coming back around. Some players in recent events in that post of yours. McInerny has gotten into the game lately as one of the ones claiming we seized servers in Germany, among other things, and Aquino I'm sure everyone is aware of. Pretty crazy that he apparently died recently and there wasn't so much as an obituary.

Live your life as an admitted scumbag and you don't even get so much as a funeral.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Photos like that make me sad...on several levels.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
If the laws of physics can be bent, then they aren’t really laws, are they?

He did say as we know them...

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I mentioned at the outset it was just inconceivable that Pelosi seriously sent Fang Fang Swalwell as a house manager, as he is the dumbest person in congress not named Johnson or Green - or ironically, Lieu, who she also sent.

This was posted yesterday, but I still find this staggering and worthy of the Galactic Irony section of stupidity.

Impeachment blunder: Author of tweet introduced at trial says it was falsified, misinterpreted

Democrats at the Senate impeachment trial said Thursday her statement "we are bringing the Calvary" was a clear reference to a prayer vigil organized by churchgoers supporting Trump and not a call for military-like violence at the Capitol riot as portrayed by Rep. Eric Swalwell.

"We are bringing the cavalry," Swalwell added for emphasis.

The best they could come up with, of all the tweets, was cock up of "Calvary" and "Cavalry"? That was the best??? The BEST?

This is our moral compass, our light in the tunnel of the Dark Winter, the men who children should study???

This just has to be a movie staged by the White Hats, because there simply is no other explanation. None. Zero.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Gravelbone

Any of y'all gotten to ride around in one of those things? I did a mission with a handful of Alphabet boys in Iraq, and they were driving an armored up Ford Expedition (I think). One of the doors on that thing weighs about 100 pounds, and the glass is like 6 inches thick. Its wild.

Not exactly, but honorable mention goes to a 1990's Mercedes S500 I worked on last year. They have a light armor package from the factory, but are a dime a dozen as an outdated ghetto cruiser. Great car other than being dead slow. It might actually be an S430, and a little off-topic but I thought it might appeal to other members. Everyone has their speciality.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

cranky, the latest tweet from Dan Scavino's account at 10:10 PM/22:10:15 Est, has what could be the TRUMP CARD as it's video - well worth a look, especially second half:

t.co...

The video is by AceSix4 films (which is followed by James Woods).

It shows that President Trump deliberately chose phrases like "Fight like hell!" in his speech before the Capitol building incursion - because at least 3 Dem politicians had said the same thing when he won the election!

Also puts the lie to Rankin's claim that no other politician at any level has claimed a stolen election - HRC saying exactly the same is shown three times.

Ace = the highest Trump card
Six4 = number of squares on a chess board

Also significant that this is tweeted the evening before his lawyers begin his impeachment defense!

Note that the timestamp sums to 47... 2 more terms? Or a reference to Katherine Creag's death/sacrifice?

edit on 11-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: cherokeetroy

So you are basing all your thoughts, feelings, ideas and beliefs on a reality that's devoid of information.

Ahh yeah about that .

I'm not the one that is talking about a movie script, numerology to make random connections as required, music, and denying everything that failed that led to Biden as reality.

Nor am I the one running on hopium that some super secret military operation that is so secret that is only posted on the internet for all to read is giving insider information .

No, you are essentially "hoping" that nothing good happens. You put that message out there, and it's a bit of bad energy, tbh. Never did you say, "I hope I'm wrong, but..."

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Expensive hobby.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

April Fool's Day would make a great surprise election-reversal date.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, the latest tweet from Dan Scavino's account at 10:10 PM/22:10:15 Est, has what could be the TRUMP CARD as it's video - well worth a look, especially second half:

t.co...

The video is by AceSix4 films (which is followed by James Woods).

It shows that President Trump deliberately chose phrases like "Fight like hell!" in his speech before the Capitol building incursion - because at least 3 Dem politicians had said the same thing when he won the election!

Yes, This is a good video that goes over the “fight like hell” quotes. Along with Hillary saying “you could have the election stolen from you”
Reposted on Instagram - Titans of Truth
Good stuff
edit on 11-2-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank-you for: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Caled

@Bethvanduyne
I am still shocked and grieving that Chris would take his life. We had known each other for years. He had been to my home numerous times for holiday parties, fantasy football draft parties, and get togethers with friends.
4:17 PM · Feb 11, 2021

Meanwhile, in Ft Worth, a 100+ vehicle pile-up crash leaving 5 fatalities so far.
twitter.com...

Video: twitter.com...
twitter.com...

Insane video: twitter.com...

That's insane! Not a single instance of a single vehicle braking, that I saw. It's as if all of them had been remote controlled to crash at speed.

Have you ever done any winter driving?

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

These acct's are quite active on Myanmar happenings.

Myanmar Military Rounds Up Former Election Commission Officials.

twitter.com...

Myanmar Military Detained 220 Political Prisoners Since Coup.

twitter.com...

The US has designated ten current + fmr military members as "perpetrators of the coup" for targeted sanctions. See details of the regime's 8 military members of State Administrative Council, their family, biz & biz associates on the JFM site.
twitter.com...

Justice for Myanmar

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I tend to think that those 8 or however many it was military leaders may have actually been involved in human trafficking and they're using the coup as an excuse to sanction them. Myanmar is one of the worst places in the world for human trafficking. With as often as their military takes over their government, I have no doubts members of their military are heavily involved.

On another subject, I found this interesting, Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood have suddenly announced they're going into full quarantine because one of their staff tested positive for Covid - not either of them. This makes no sense as tomorrow they were set to debut their new single on the Ellen show. They announce this on the day before Trump is set to begin his impeachment defense and it makes no sense. In reality, you would treat this like sports teams do. You take a test yourself and if it comes back negative you're good to go.

Something is up with this story. Brooks is a total doucher. Would not surprise me one bit if he's mixed up in some bad stuff and it makes me wonder if we will soon see other "VIP" types lay low suddenly.

outsider.com...
edit on 11-2-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Could be something, could be nothing for all you tracking military flights....
Sonic boom over Cornwall UK

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join