It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They certainly don't look stock to me, IMO.
Not saying they are anything special, but they look a bit different.

Idk, just a thought.

Definitely up armored. Those tires are run flats and the shocks are beefed up from the added weight of the thing. I’m just surprised they didn’t clean and wax the thing let alone shining up the tires. Looks like an old hand me down from the Bush years.

i.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 11-2-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
But you do espouse a belief that reforming political parties will somehow fix the system which, from my standpoint, is just as absurd as anything you've just mentioned

When you close yourself off from information all you're doing is setting up more barricades around your mind. Closing off your mind causes brain shrinkage. Rather than closing yourself off from information, learn to navigate it instead. It will be hit and miss. My own intuition doesn't always steer me in the right direction. I make false calls but making mistakes is how you learn. You will never be able to hone your skills if you don't practice

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I’m not surprised. Sometimes content gets cut from movies so it doesn’t run too long.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Observationalist

Trump's attorneys are saying they're only going to use one of their allotted two days to give opening arguments. This is a bummer as I was hoping they would use every bit of that time to lay it all out - beginning to end.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
What Happened to Officer Sicknick?

Democratic House impeachment managers, who are the prosecutors in the Senate trial, elaborated in their publicly filed pretrial memo (at p. 28): “The insurrectionists killed a Capitol Police officer by striking him in the head with a fire extinguisher.”

Gematria for Brian Sicknick 306, 738, 123

Police Officer
Her Name is Alice
Dark Winter
Biden End Times
Abraham Lincoln
Conspiracy
April Fools

Decode Birthdate.

July 30, 1978 english Gematria is interesting.

USA cwii is over june 10
Be Not Afraid This Is NoHoax This Is No Joke
President Trump Tweets The Truth

Number Eleven Is Considered A Master Number

Note the Date:

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm sensing a pattern here...

twitter.com...

Could be a small movement or over time a large movement where more people will move out of cities, unplug & disengage from the corrupt system and seek traditional living in free states vs dictatorial through Breakaway Civilizations, smaller communities, homesteading, farming, off-grid, trade & barter systems toward real organic human connection versus materialism. Assuming the corporate heathens don't buy up all the land.
We're already seeing a migration shift from Cali people to AZ, TX & Florida, and New Yorkers fleeing to North Carolina & Florida. We haven't yet seen the civilian population respond to the status quo upset but perhaps once the storm circus has settled down we could start to see a new mass movement toward alot of change for the better in the years to come, optimistic thinking. Who knows, just a thought...👇🤔

@arrington
Just returned from a trip to Miami. The positivity and energy are off the charts. Feels like Silicon Valley in the mid 90s or 2005 when I started TechCrunch. The contrast to SF/Seattle is stark. Thank you, Miami, for the very warm reception. Life felt normal again.
1:18 AM · Feb 11, 2021

There are no greener pastures to be found in cities, imo. Been there, done that, not for me.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You're confusing the words "theory" and "guess."

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Caled

@Bethvanduyne
I am still shocked and grieving that Chris would take his life. We had known each other for years. He had been to my home numerous times for holiday parties, fantasy football draft parties, and get togethers with friends.
4:17 PM · Feb 11, 2021

Meanwhile, in Ft Worth, a 100+ vehicle pile-up crash leaving 5 fatalities so far.
twitter.com...

Video: twitter.com...
twitter.com...

Insane video: twitter.com...

That's insane! Not a single instance of a single vehicle braking, that I saw. It's as if all of them had been remote controlled to crash at speed.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Scripted events like this aren't usually very predictable, I find my projections are limited by pragmatic considerations.
The president has the right to recover damages from a witch hunt if he is found not guilty so that might be a constraint.

Maybe "Q" is covert and they are planning something outrageous.

Real estate prices are high now so if the CIA decides to whisk Donald away to a breakaway civilization where he can play golf with the blue zoner Q people ,Mar a Lago would be priced right for a settlement.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Ok then still real close to trolling with this one, but who is Ben Swann and where do we get to hear the truth ? I meant to imply that you say all sources are bad accept when you like the info. And Swann is not a news service that many have ever heard was out there. Try again please!
a reply to: interupt42

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Observationalist

Trump's attorneys are saying they're only going to use one of their allotted two days to give opening arguments. This is a bummer as I was hoping they would use every bit of that time to lay it all out - beginning to end.

Quality, not quantity.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

But you do espouse a belief that reforming political parties will somehow fix the system which, from my standpoint,

What?? I have never said that. I actually have said the opposite. I think you got me confused with someone else. the political party and loyalist are the ones to blame for the corruption withing our gov't.

What I have said is that there is no point of creating the Trump Patriot party or continue with any party if they don't focus on the ONLY 2 things that could actually somewhat give us back control of the system.

1. ONLY focus on reducing coflict and STFU about everything else.

2. Hold your OWN candidate and party responsible.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Doing those 2 things is our best chance of getting back control of our gov't besides a civil war and that applies to all parties.

is just as absurd as anything you've just mentioned

Again I'm not the one referring to movie plots as part of the deepstate, super secret operations on the public internet, and numerology.

When you close yourself off from information all you're doing is setting up more barricades around your mind.

I haven't closed myself from any information but you certainly appear to have.

I have stated numerous times that due to the crazy circumstances and strange on goings from trump beating Hillary when he wasn't suppose to, all the way to the NG and wall around the DC its hard to make any definite conclusion and I give it a .0000001% chance of being possible . Although i gave it a .001% at the start .

I even wrote a thread about it that you would have to be silly to dismiss all the strangeness such as Trump winning, CIA being cutoff from intelligence , CIA being cut of from military protection. The constant attacks on Trump,etc.

However, I also don't dismiss the unpleasant reality of trump failures that led to biden as POTUS which I have covered numerous times as well.

I'm beginning to think you have me confused with some else or you just making things up to argue about?

When you close yourself off from information all you're doing is setting up more barricades around your mind. Closing off your mind causes brain shrinkage. Rather than closing yourself off from information, learn to navigate it instead. It will be hit and miss. My own intuition doesn't always steer me in the right direction. I make false calls but making mistakes is how you learn. You will never be able to hone your skills if you don't practice

Right, Thanks for the advice but sometimes when you open your mind to much the brain falls out.

edit on 36228America/ChicagoThu, 11 Feb 2021 19:36:17 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

@Bethvanduyne
I am still shocked and grieving that Chris would take his life. We had known each other for years. He had been to my home numerous times for holiday parties, fantasy football draft parties, and get togethers with friends.

Meanwhile, in Ft Worth, a 100+ vehicle pile-up crash leaving 5 fatalities so far.
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

That's insane! Not a single instance of a single vehicle braking, that I saw. It's as if all of them had been remote controlled to crash at speed.

This one is close to home. Black ice on a bridge, cars and semis going full speed into a pile of cars. Ice gave no friction to slow them down.

Sleet and freezing fog today. With snow coming this weekend.
People around here already drive aggressive, add to it bizarre weather that they are not familiar with and instant sadness.

Now if one knew of these conditions and wanted to start some trouble, all they would need to do is stop their car in the middle of this bridge.

Who knows.

But for sure lawyers are going to be busy this week.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Ok then still real close to trolling with this one

What ever dude you want to take the lazy road and label me a troll have at it. It really doesn't make a difference to me, I was just letting you know about the TC and its often looked as a sign of defeat .

who is Ben Swann and where do we get to hear the truth ?

And Swann is not a news service that many have ever heard was out there.

Actually Im surprised as ats member that you haven't heard of Ben Swann.
He even has his own dedicated section here on ATS

He was the MSM guy that had the balls to bring to the light the pizzahut scandal and got in trouble for it.

I meant to imply that you say all sources are bad accept when you like the info

You are making assumptions with nothing to back up those claims or just pulling crap out of the air.

In reality I would like for Q and the military to be our savior so you couldn't be more wrong with that statement.

I have even stated here numerous times that I hope I'm wrong and Q is legit and the military will save us. However, I can't overlook the evidence (which I have posted numerous times) that suggest that its likely not going to happen.

The only people I see that only accept what they like or want to hear is on this Q thread. Not all ,but a good portion.

Anyone that comes here and posts a differing of opinion the Q'sters get bent out of shape and take it as Q blasphemy and declare an act of war to question Q and what is going on in the background.

I have even stated numerous time that we all likely want the same things but likely disagree on how to get there.

Again I think you and Cherokee either got me confused with someone else or are just making things up as you go along just to argue.

edit on 34228America/ChicagoThu, 11 Feb 2021 19:34:36 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What's special about February 12th and February 28th?

Considering how Trump hotel in D.C. has doubled its room rate for March 4th, I think you should have March 4th as a potential "Kaboom!" date.

Hi all,

I've used a global accommodation site to check the cost of 2 night stays in DC for the 24th/25th February, 3rd/4th March and then 10th/11th March. Prices are in AUD, but you can see the pattern.

Eaton DC $434 to $569 to $517
Marriott $501 to $916 to $604
Embassy Suites $451 to unavailable to $590
Conrad $882 for all 3
Hilton $383 to $650 to $472
Hamilton $404 to $760 to $442
Morrison $395 to $702 to $487
Renaissance $476 to $577 to $577
Trump Int $1,765 to $4,434 to $1,765
Sofitel $792 for all 3
Comfort $236 to $289 to $303
Zena $452 for all 3
Residence Inn $451 to $828 to $526
Harrington $264 to $344 to $264
Riggs $828 to $902 to $813
JW Marriott $602 to $703 to $678
Westin $448 to $490 to $490
Hyatt Place $278 to $508 to $406
Willard $899 to $1,688 to $955
Hay Adams $1,094 to $1,628 to $1,198
St Regis $887 to $955 to $955

The search was based on distance from the centre of DC and even some of the cheaper hotels have increased as not everybody going is a high level visitor. Certainly, there is something occurring that a lot of people must know about to pay the extra money to stay that week on those 2 days.

Another comment I'd make that gives me comfort is the 5 word exchange between Nancy Pelosi and the Law Enforcement/Security woman as they walked into the Capitol building after the fake inauguration. Don't say nothing and I won't.
Normally, a person of Nancy's status would never allow anyone to talk to her like that.

And finally, after looking at the list of people on the amg site that was posted, where would you find a double for The Rock???

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
A tale of two AG's...

Interesting thread on the language used.

I always go back to the oldest Blacks Law first. Definitions change, but the older defs are more revealing and I think more true. Before folks say "same thing said" that is NOT the way legalese/symbolism works at all.

"Understand" means to "comprehend" in colloquial terms but in legalese/symbolism it means to "submit," or to Stand-under (inversion). So when a judge says "do you understand" he is NOT asking if one comprehends, he's asking if one submits. So Barr's choice of words and Sessions including no date are revealing to those with eyes to see.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Myanmar going all-in...

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: Enderdog

@Bethvanduyne

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

This one is close to home. Black ice on a bridge, cars and semis going full speed into a pile of cars. Ice gave no friction to slow them down.

Sleet and freezing fog today. With snow coming this weekend.
People around here already drive aggressive, add to it bizarre weather that they are not familiar with and instant sadness.

Now if one knew of these conditions and wanted to start some trouble, all they would need to do is stop their car in the middle of this bridge.

Who knows.

But for sure lawyers are going to be busy this week.

Ok. That helps. I've been on scene with black ice crashes...and that does match up. Thanks. It was bugging me.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Cuomo aide admits they hid nursing home data so feds wouldn’t find out

Okay, so this is a perfect example of "I wish they'd come out and admit their wrongdoing, the public has a right to know." And... how this is meaningless.

Governor Cuomo’s top aide privately apologized to Democratic lawmakers for withholding the state’s nursing-home death toll from COVID-19 — telling them “we froze” out of fear the true numbers would “be used against us” by federal prosecutors, The Post has learned.

“He starts tweeting that we killed everyone in nursing homes,” DeRosa said. “He starts going after [New Jersey Gov. Phil] Murphy, starts going after [California Gov. Gavin] Newsom, starts going after [Michigan Gov.] Gretchen Whitmer.”

“And basically, we froze,” she told the lawmakers on the call.

Okay, so DJT tweets the GD truth, and little miss baby girl decided Orange Man Bad and simply doubled down to cover it all up and NOT resolve the issue. Later give some totally pathetic "but we had to do it see" apology.

Horrific, evil, worst kind of sick people. She admits it. And...... crickets.

The idea that we're all waiting for folks to admit they are awful as a revelatory moment to lead all to Valhalla is very well misguided: Meet Exhibit A.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Here we got a general who came up through the ranks as SpecOps talking Q. He claims it's the Army of Northern Virginia. Something we were wondering about two years ago now.

t.me...

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

telling them “we froze” out of fear the true numbers would “be used against us” by federal prosecutors, The Post has learned.

#ing disgusting. Too busy worrying about protecting his ass and winning Emmies to have the balls to come out and admit he #ed up. What a pathetic clown. Honestly, utterly despicable, cowardly behaviour. #ing goof...
edit on 11/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join