It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: HackScribbler

I'm surprised these threads are still running. Isn't this kind of futile?

As Futile as any other of the 95 % of topics found below

Is your statement an indictment on a Thread or this Website ?
Either can be avoided ya know .. its a personal choice to click on what anyone wants - and it is Freedom to Believe in what one wants to believe in.

Not an indictment. Why do people always track negative?

Trump is, unfortunately, out of office. I thought Q was part of that administration.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Multiple Meanings Exist. 4-6%

Note, both drops end with 29.

Dec 2017 points to future proves past with the emergence of Antifa as a central figure in the divide and conquer.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I mean, I guess it's the President Pro Tempore and/or Chuck Schumer.

What I would like to see is for Trump's lawyers to stand up there and straight off the bat say, "this entire proceeding is a farce. First of all, John Roberts is supposed to preside, but here is why he isn't" and then go straight into the illegitimate adoption stuff that he worked with Epstein to procure. I would explain that the defense intends to make an affirmative defense starting at the very beginning - the day Trump won in 2016 - and explain every step of the entire plot from beginning til now. Completely with audio, video, FISA warrants, etc of all misdeeds by team Deep State.

I believe if this happened what we may see would be the Democrats doing everything in their power to shut the proceedings down which may then prompt the true ringleaders - the US military - to take over the proceedings on the spot. Meanwhile, the networks and internet giants would begin pulling the plugs to stop the evidence in the Senate from reaching the public, which may trigger and EBS takeover of all platforms for the duration of Trump's two days worth of time to present evidence before the Senate.

Who knows if that's how it will play out. Probably not. But it would be nice. Nobody would be able to avoid it and the Dems would be forced to expose themselves to the entire nation. If they tried to censor all of that outright it would become obvious it's true. You can't shut down a damn court case to prevent the defense from making their case. If none of it were true, you would just let it proceed with a smile on your face knowing the defense lost. Censoring it means you're afraid of it.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Q's revelations weren't noticed by the MSM/Dem leaders, until May 2020. It was then that they examined Q's posts and realized that unpleasant truths (from their guilt point-of-view) were being revealed. They passed a resolution condemning the Qanon movement...which only increased Q's stature.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think so because surely the plan doesn't just wait to see what approach Pelosi tweets next?

Yeah, I'd bet you're right because if it were reactionary they wouldn't be able to guarantee the same level of precision.

Re the "KU"... we created that on this thread as an alternative to saying "Q".

Ah. Gotcha.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Btw, for those not following the various Armed Forces Twitter accounts, it's getting downright hilarious at this point. They refuse to address Biden as President. Yesterday they were calling him "commander in chief", no caps, while putting "Secretary of Defense" in the same sentence with caps. And just now I saw one of them quoting Joe Biden, but referring to him as "@VP."

Source, Department of Defense Twitter.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Any of y'all gotten to ride around in one of those things? I did a mission with a handful of Alphabet boys in Iraq, and they were driving an armored up Ford Expedition (I think). One of the doors on that thing weighs about 100 pounds, and the glass is like 6 inches thick. Its wild.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Is this one too early, or too late for "suicide weekend?"

www.nbcnews.com...

"Man dies by suicide outside U.S. Rep. Beth Van Duyne's Texas home"

"The man was later identified as Richard Christian Dillard, the Irving Police Department told NBC News Thursday. Federal Election Commission filings for Van Duyne's campaign show a Richard Dillion listed on the congresswoman's payroll."

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

So you are basing all your thoughts, feelings, ideas and beliefs on a reality that's devoid of information.

Ahh yeah about that .

I'm not the one that is talking about a movie script, numerology to make random connections as required, music, and denying everything that failed that led to Biden as reality.

Nor am I the one running on hopium that some super secret military operation that is so secret that is only posted on the internet for all to read is giving insider information .

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Met this guy out in the desert once. He's quite a trip as his youtube channel proves.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
VP and Senator Joe Biden disrespected the military, the secret service, and relatives of service members killed in battle. He is already the most unpopular President in America's history.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

How did this thread help Biden get 80mil votes??

Until our election process is fixed, we’re screwed. This election showed everyone that has half a brain that serious reform is needed. There are many that wouldn’t have seen it if not in small part for Q existing.

What am I missing?

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I drove on an armored tour bus.
Made to take grenade damage.
Glass was several inches thick

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

@Bethvanduyne
I am still shocked and grieving that Chris would take his life. We had known each other for years. He had been to my home numerous times for holiday parties, fantasy football draft parties, and get togethers with friends.
4:17 PM · Feb 11, 2021

Meanwhile, in Ft Worth, a 100+ vehicle pile-up crash leaving 5 fatalities so far.
twitter.com...

Video: twitter.com...
twitter.com...

Insane video: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NickDestro

How did this thread help Biden get 80mil votes??

When did I say such a thing? Heck did Biden even really get 80 mil votes? I have actually stated that I found it very unlikely he got that many votes. I have also stated that I don't even think Biden won legitimately and that it was likely rigged for him.

It had nothing to do with getting votes. If you are interested go back through my posts where I have stated my point on this.

Until our election process is fixed, we’re screwed. This election showed everyone that has half a brain that serious reform is needed.

Don't disagree.

There are many that wouldn’t have seen it if not in small part for Q existing.

partly Yes and no and at the same time Q was telling people what they wanted to hear until it really mattered and it became to late.

Also trump had more todo with exposing the fake news , bias , and rinos than Q ever did.

Again I have covered this numerous times already , and don't feel like rehashing it. Frankly I don't think even people here care for me to rehash it, As when I do I get called a troll, lol

edit on 12228America/ChicagoThu, 11 Feb 2021 16:12:38 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
BBC version of the Proud Boy led “Storming” of the Capitol
BBC - Instagram

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Trump's attorneys are saying they're only going to use one of their allotted two days to give opening arguments. This is a bummer as I was hoping they would use every bit of that time to lay it all out - beginning to end.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

This is a great video, and the horrifying information is evidently funny to those who learn about it.

Hilleman the godfather of vaccines discussing the contaminated polio vaccine jabbed into folks. Keeping in mind the polio issue was, like The Rona, far less of an issue then history reflects. Folks did get sick, but not long enough as herd immunity kicked in, so the terms of diagnosis were altered, just like The Rona, to reflect the need for jabs.

Thankfully the instinct polio issue was brought back by Baal Gates, so we can have a need for more updated DNA altering jabs.

So. Ol' Maurice says his solution to the contaminated Merck jabs was to introduce Monkey Aids to the population, which he felt was safer.

Now, let's look at "science fiction" for a moment. "The Island Of Doctor Moreau" where a mad scientists creates human animal hybrids and a story no one finds inspiring or funny.

Yet Ol' Maurice and his band of mad doctors, were in fact MERGING ANIMAL DNA WITH HUMAN DNA. Why? Monkeys are not Humans, in fact, we didn't evolve from them either despite what same set of cabal doctors claim.

Now, same said collective of medical mafia ghouls want to alter our DNA again, this time using aborted fetal cells and god knows what else because something something proprietary...

This after DECADES of doing it with impunity. I'd argue far far far longer, but at least overtly for nearly 100 years.

And this makes sense to people? Seriously, people want to alter their DNA using dead babies, dead monkeys, lead, mercury, bismuth, nano-tech and more? Seriously?

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
they must have ran out of research mice, or maybe someone has the idea of helping us along to .... Life imitating art ...
Reminds me of
Welcome to the real World

What's half funny is I can feel and understand what Neo was experiencing after participating in these epic threads ...

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Observationalist

Trump's attorneys are saying they're only going to use one of their allotted two days to give opening arguments. This is a bummer as I was hoping they would use every bit of that time to lay it all out - beginning to end.

Another Q statement, and theory promulgated by Q "experts", down the drain: "How do you legally introduce evidence?"

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join