It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ZenTam

Thank you, very kind

Sunny Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS,

1) 0311Warrior told us this about his posts on Apr 26 2019 11:08:00:

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

AFFIRM. Including this one.
After I sought approval for posting in these threads I was given monitored green light for every post: submission, review/alter, returned w/instruction. OPSEC is very real and we all know how easy it can be to breach rules even with the best of intentions, hence protection via filter from above.
Trapdoor has fallen.

2) #1144 tells us that a (software?) INJECTION was made to Twitter. After that, the numbers of tweets per day increased exponentially up to over 200. Not only have tweets been to closely timed to allow for them to be manually typed, but we also have examples of multiple different tweets posted at the same time, to the second. This implies a system/platform is actually sending the tweets.

3) As a result of (1) and (2), I see this as following:
a) Actors enter posts/tweets into a KU application (controlling software) and some others come from pre-prepared batches from the plan,

b) The software takes the raw input and reviews it, marking or making changes to it's contents and its time of posting to ensure that the right connections and decode posts are hit.

This ensures we get the confirmation links against decodes such as "KU post Timestamp encodes current date or tweet date".

My assumption is that the software is a military grade platform run by either Signals Intelligence units or a team within NSA.

I have hinted that I believe tweets have been used to pass messages and instructions to White hat operators, exemplified by:
a) Retweets of others' tweets (commands or confirmations?),

b) @realDonaldTrump SELF-retweets, etc.

c) Deletions of tweets (where it is often the case that both POTUS deletes all retweets of a particular tweeter and that tweeter then also deletes those tweets or their whole account.

So, in summary, it is my conjecture that there is a military software platform controlling both KU posts and @realDonaldTrump tweets and others' posts (such as 0311Warrior here) - and that this allows a preciseness and accuracy far beyond what a human is capable of consistently generating.

#830 SAME embed across multiple platforms.
#932 The creation of the internet and ‘connecting’ platforms is bringing about their downfall.

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: f49c4b No.1131877 📁
Apr 21 2018 12:37:18 (EST)

>>1131741
As the World Turns.
Marker.
Everything has meaning.
Everything.
Q&A.
Q: SR
Common Q.
Counted on.
Day after.

DNC to initiate lawsuit (pre-planned).
How do we ‘legally’ ……..
Win.
This platform is more than simply pushing the TRUTH.
Q

Note the "pushing"... I see this as the platform pushing the posts/tweets to 8kun/twitter. I.e. It controls the actually dissemination timing and content.

#1343 Re-route traffic to other platforms. Action was needed [2].

#2032 Prior to new platforms [networks] connecting people….

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Now what 2 questions might be relevant in Game Theory?

What colour am I and who's go is it?

Re: your comment in another thread; I think the color is lavendre and it is high time the Templars got a turn again.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Thanks for the explanation, Sufi.
It makes sense that the entire operation is being managed by a computer. As you say, it's all too precise to be being coordinated by a person, imo.

Interesting story regarding the quoted above. I've been following and participating on another platform for months now (I initially stepped away from this site because my phone was getting screwy whenever I visited this site) and awhile back we were discussing one of POTUS' tweets regarding aliens. The tweet was from 2014 I believe it was and he had said, "I hope we don't ever find aliens on other planets because if we do the US Government will begin sending them money." Well, shortly after we were discussing this, POTUS actually went back through his Twitter feed and found that tweet and retweeted it. Went through six years of his tweets to find that specific one.

So my question, considering what you've posted here about the KU software, is, do you think they have people monitoring these threads (maybe even POTUS himself), or do you think it's more likely that this software is scouring the web itself looking for pertinent mentions and then plugging those mentions back into the plan?

There's a whole list of people developed now that I get the sense they follow what's being discussed online. POTUS, Scavino, Powell, Wood, McEnany, and even a few others I can't recall. I wonder if it's more likely that those people are following along, or if the software is making it appear as if they are.

ETA: also, is this where we get the phrase, "Trust Kansas" from? KU? Kansas University. The Jayhawks? I wonder if the software was developed at KU.
edit on 11-2-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: crankyoldman

Another thing I noticed that wasn't mentioned in the clip - When she compares Biden's SUV to Pence's, Biden's SUV seems to have none (or considerably less) of the bulletproof glass that Pence's had take a look:

Biden

Pence

Biden's SUV looks like its basically "stock" -- no armored glass at all.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The racks on top are different as well.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Q Research Software

Q Software
edit on 11/2/2021 by nisei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They certainly don't look stock to me, IMO.
Not saying they are anything special, but they look a bit different.

Idk, just a thought.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
link

I've been somewhat following John as well, since he seems to know some things maybe - he recently posted the movie clip (from one of my absolute favorite movies) - where I get my title quote from:
EDITED TO ADD: Sorry - I don't know how to embed a tweet.

John
@Johnheretohelp
Replying to
@JeanneFentress
A dream to some … a nightmare to others!
Yeah, just a particularly silly moment from one of the most scenery-chewing performances—Nicol Williamson as Merlin—in the overall relatively unhinged film E...
youtube.com
12:19 PM · Feb 10, 2021·Twitter for Android
Retweets
youtu.be...

edit on 11-2-2021 by tallcool1 because: edited to include youtube url

edit on 11-2-2021 by tallcool1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Both those pics you posted seem to be of Pence's SUV. If you scroll back up you can see that the racks on top of the SUVs are different. In your pics they're the same.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Someone was asking for facts. Well, here are some. Don't remember where I found this link, but it appears there is much.

Election 2020

GameStop

COVID 19

Capital Protest

hereistheevidence.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TBH IMO the whole movie ,time travel, music,religion, and numerology aspects surrounding Q is cringe worthy and adds fuel to de-legitimize the whole movement.

edit on 06228America/ChicagoThu, 11 Feb 2021 12:06:25 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

TBH IMO the whole movie ,time travel, music,religion, and numerology aspects surrounding Q is cringe worthy and adds fuel to de-legitimize the whole movement.

Well there's a shocker.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Somebody should tell Nancy pelosi and the mainstream media to delegitimize the Q movement.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Thanks for the explanation, Sufi.
It makes sense that the entire operation is being managed by a computer. As you say, it's all too precise to be being coordinated by a person, imo.

So my question, considering what you've posted here about the KU software, is, do you think they have people monitoring these threads (maybe even POTUS himself), or do you think it's more likely that this software is scouring the web itself looking for pertinent mentions and then plugging those mentions back into the plan?

I'll reply because you are back posting.

All of the above. In this case the admonition of "expand your thinking" is needed. As Rel observed in the most mathematically impossible Q reply to us here - "how did they know what time you were going to post when you didn't even know?"

It is a conundrum from one POV, from another it is not - both are valid POV's.

Which leads to another not often discussed point. "Does DJT or any Q team folks, really make all of these choices, decisions regarding symbols and timestamps in real time - consciously." The answer is both yes and no. The self reflective of us (not soulless) can reflect back on our lives and see where we did things that were strange, out of character or even mindless, only to find out later the impact was immeasurable.

Ironically living fully in the moment, or now, makes this sort of thing easier, which makes planning, easier, which seems counter intuitive to the idea there is The Plan.

The soulless can't grasp this, but one's SOUL, and the connections therein, are in charge. We often fight it, oppose it, rail against it, but it is the final part of us. So choices for things like timestamps, or words used, or ties chosen, can be both purposeful and divinely guided - both valid from the observers POV.

Soulless bots, drones, clones, AI holograms won't get any of that at all.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Well there's a shocker.

Thanks for not being shocked that I deal with reality ,so I appreciate your complement .

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

your talking Payoff Matrix - all this is new to me lol

PayOff Matrix - Explained

A payoff matrix is an important tool in game theory because it summarizes the necessary information and helps us determine whether a dominant strategy and/or a Nash equilibrium exist. It has application in oligopoly models, etc.

found an image during a search that is quite explanatory

Answer to below - its a new story today

Full Link - PAYWALLed

MT, this is rather important actually.

Folks all have created their own "payoff" expectation and ASSUME it is the both the ultimate "goal" AND the goal of the Q/DJT/Great Awakening effort. That is a mighty big assumption. It lends the soulless the ability to nit pick the "failures" when in reality all they are doing it cherry picking a singular POV's expectations of "payoff."

Folks assumed the payoff was arresting Comey and all would be well. Shills seize on that assumption, or cannot fathom another payoff besides petty arrests. Others see a "return" to what never was--- The Republic. Others see something more...

I'd argue the "payoff" isn't conceivable by most because the payoff is beyond the pieces used in the game itself. In this case the sum-payoff is only tangentially tied to the parts leading to the sum. Many here have posted there intuitive feelings on the ultimate payoff, and in all cases it is nebulous, wordless, yet defined and speaks to/from the heart.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Somebody should tell Nancy pelosi and the mainstream media to delegitimize the Q movement.

They don't need too they are in control. Heck they may have even been the Q movement if you look at the end results up to now.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Answer to below - its a new story today

Full Link - PAYWALLed

Here's a free link to that article. It's very short.
The Australian

Ghislaine Maxwell seeks Dismissal based on Epstein Plea deal

Maxwell: the Epstein deal gave her immunity

The irony: she's using the DOJ's secret deal with Epstein against the DOJ.

In exchange for pleading to a low level state charge and providing financial compensation to victims, the US agreed that it would “not institute criminal charges against any potential co-conspirators of Epstein, including but not limited to Sarah Kellen, Adriana Ross, Lesley Groff, or Nadia Marcinkova.”

Finally, as stated earlier, this is an uphill battle for Maxwell. But the government isn’t out of the clear. If the court finds that the non-prosecution agreement isn’t limited to south Florida, we may see a dismissal of the charges.

Trippin down memory lane...

Four more women accused of supplying young girls for Epstein to abuse

Sara Kellen, Adriana Ross, Lesley Groff and Nadia Marcinkova are under investigation for their role in Epstein's sex-trafficking ring, according to reports.

In one case a previous victim went on to help groom other young women
Ms Kellen, dubbed Maxwell's 'lieutenant', 'flew on the lolita express almost as many times as the disgraced couple'

Reports suggest that Ms Maxwell moved 36 times before her arrest last week.

@Flyglobalgirl was very popular on twitter with aviation buffs back in 2014.

Anyone seen a mug shot of G-Max? What are the betting odds G-Max goes free?

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join