It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Because we're not just watching a MOVIE...we're watching an entire movie FRANCHISE.

Example...watched Prometheus last night...part of the 'Alien' franchise...and a prequel to the original 'Alien' films by Scott Free productions (Ridley Scott).

This film was a great silver screen example of future proving past...proving future.
Scott is accomplished at this.
edit on 11-2-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
A few more things:

Dc flights adverted yesterday (adverted = turned attention to)

If you combine both the posts you get this in the middle:

GAME THEORY
??s
GAME THEORY

This whole tunnels thing...and I already know we have some Aliens fans out there...reminds me of two quotes:

"
RIPLEY: It won't go far. It'll nest in this area right around here.
AARON: How do you know that?
RIPLEY: It's like a lion. It sticks close to the zebras.
"

and:

"
Ripley: Well, look where your team is. They're right under the primary heat exchangers.
Lieutenant Gorman: So?
Ripley: So, if they fire their weapons in there, won't they rupture the cooling system?
Burke: Ho, ho, ho. Yeah, she's absolutely right.
Lieutenant Gorman: So? So what?
Burke: Look, this whole station is basically a big fusion reactor, right? So you're talkin' about a thermonuclear explosion and adiós, muchachos.
"

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
File under "Could be something, could be nothing!"

It's just struck me that Question MARKS and Exclamation MARKS in Posts/Tweets could be referring to TARGETS... as in "Who's the MARK we're after?"

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, the reason I'm decoding Storm Rider's tweets is to understand the complexity of them, the similarity to KUs "fingerprint" and hence to understand if it's an individual, or KU, or an Agency.

From results thus far, I would discount them being an individual!

For their tweets to hit the right KU posts which have timestamps encoding the day's tweet date means that they have to get:

The tweet timestamp right (to the second),

tweet length,

tweet delta (to the second),

Capital letters right to hit the right Gematria to then hit the right KU posts with tweet date encoded in timestamp,

Capital letters right AFTER removing duplicates to then hit the right KU posts with tweet date encoded in timestamp,

Tweet length right to then hit the right KU posts with tweet date encoded in timestamp.

Then to also incorporate typos that build relevant anagrams.

Then to also make Start of Lines hold a string of anagrams, like KU.

The above is too complicated for an individual to do, on a daily basis, without making a mistake - therefore the tweets have to be generated by AI software?

So I call that this is not an individual.

Next decision to make... is it a KU affiliate using the same software? Or is it a rogue agency/deep state with the assets/software to mimic KU? To Be Ascertained!

Lastly, it's interesting that #1344 says:

NO private comms past/present/future.
No comms made outside of this platform.

private = NOT PUBLIC... Tweets are PUBLIC!

platform:

a major piece of software, as an operating system, an operating environment, or a database, under which various smaller application programs can be designed to run.

If we see the PLATFORM as the KU team comms controlling software, and 8kun.top, Twitter and the MAP sites as "application programs", then the posts can be read as:

"No non-public comms"
"No comms that do not go through the KU controlling software to get output to Twitter and 8kun.top"

One might argue that gab.com and Rumble are further applications that KUs controlling software also outputs to - but we don't know this for sure yet.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Happening

Happening

Happening

Happening

Happening

Happening

Happ ening

edit on 11/2/2021 by nisei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The TANKER from RAF Mildenhall, with id QID89, is up again today and flew to southern POLAND to do refuelling circuits... pretty central for most European countries:

Bigger

ADS-B link

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel,

Hmm.

Whatever or whoever SR is, I don't think it is the original source you've considered for years now.

Some of the spelling errors may be indicators, but I honestly think it is a person[s] writing the tweets, and that English is not their mother tongue. Which makes me wonder about the connection to the Navajo guy; I would guess his command of English grammar is better than we've seen in the tweets.

It could be an intel outfit playing games or someone who wants to "play the game" with no real objective.

I have noted since the November election, there seems to have been an uptick in the mention that whatever happens will be some kind of divine intervention (I mean all over the web, not in this thread).

Notably as well, SR has not been silenced. Curious, but there may be an explanation that does not imply a double agent.

Finally, SR has been "apt" at mentioning things that have already happened (Washington "boom"). Other than being an entertaining read, I'm not convinced there is much value in the tweets.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The three Baltic republics don't have their own air forces. Protection of their airspace is provided by other NATO air forces, so that tanker mission is probably a routine deployment.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Cavv, I'm not convinced either but for exactly that reason I deem the analysis I'm doing worthwhile to reach a conclusion.

Interesting that today's 2 tweets from Storm Rider are his 170th and 171st!
edit on 11-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nisei
Thankyou for the updates. It's always good to see justice being served, and law enforcement successes.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Hey, can someone explain what this KU software is? I've seen it referenced many times but must have missed what it is precisely. Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Caled, re:

If you combine both the posts you get this in the middle:

GAME THEORY
??s
GAME THEORY

To be precise, it gives:

GAME THEORY
Q
??s
GAME THEORY

Which seems an even better fit!

Now what 2 questions might be relevant in Game Theory?

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Navajo guy and his GF both live in Germany.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Even with President Trump on the Platform in 2020, Twitter lost $1.14 Billion dollars.

Source: gab.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Caled
At this point I feel confident we are watching a scripted movie with actors on both sides. There shouldn’t be anybody left who doesn’t know this is a movie. So that leaves us with a few questions; what message is the movie telling us (and/or the world). That should give us an indication of how long it will last and how it will end. We’re literally watching one of those dramatic re-enactments like they do on those real-life murder shows.

Trump will be convicted. That will lead to the first arrest that will shock the world.

I'm beginning to lean toward this hypothesis as well. Or, the movie is being written by AI but needs the human reactive emotional responses to intersperse into the narrative for the all-important tension or "conflict" that makes a story move along.

I have posited this before. How do you make untrained actors act? You don’t tell them they are acting.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

What colour am I and who's go is it?
edit on 11/2/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If the laws of physics can be bent, then they aren’t really laws, are they? Another reason why I don’t blindly trust anything I can’t personally verify...

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

1/ What is my opponent going to do?
2/ What am I going to do?

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Could “No outside coms” be referring what we are seeing with the removal of outside communication other than the Mainstream media. Are we going to be getting down to one source of communication, one source of control, one language. No outside Communications is a goal of the elite.

Nimrods greatest tool was he could control the masses with one language, one mindset.

It’s gonna get Biblical.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

your talking Payoff Matrix - all this is new to me lol

PayOff Matrix - Explained

A payoff matrix is an important tool in game theory because it summarizes the necessary information and helps us determine whether a dominant strategy and/or a Nash equilibrium exist. It has application in oligopoly models, etc.

found an image during a search that is quite explanatory

Answer to below - its a new story today

Full Link - PAYWALLed

edit on 2112021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Re: your question; have you tried the URL in the wayback machine? Works at times.

Cheers

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join