It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, on the one hand I sympathise with your viewpoint, on the other I recall the detail we have recorded in this thread that points to Prince Phillip and his uncle Earl Mountbatten being the ones who introduced the satanic pedophile Jimmy Saville into royal circles and particularly to Prince Charles.

Whilst most of the evidence is circumstantial, quite a lot points to Prince Phillip and Jimmy Saville being the previous generation version of Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein; Trafficking Users and Suppliers.

There are also good and bad viewpoints on Prince Phillips relationship with Princess Diana; she said that he was supportive to her, others said he ordered the hit on her. It's a tangled web within which it is difficult to trace the thread back to source.

I'm trusting that the truth, whatever it may be, comes out "in the wash".
edit on 9-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: daskakik

My answer is I'm sure there is a plethora of different ways to tamper with our genetic code using all the elementals and advanced technology that I probably couldn't dream of

Maybe they like to experiment with all different kinds of methods. Maybe tampering with our RNA in this fashion gives them a different result than using something else. Maybe they're trying to create a certain type of hybrid human (or humanoid) that requires tweeking in various different ways until they get the desired result. Maybe they throw stuff at the wall to see what sticks. Maybe there are different competing factions that utilize different methods depending on what their expertise is and what resources they have access to. Maybe this pandemic doubles as a psychological experiment or sort of like a stress test so they can observe our emotional reaction to trauma. Check out the Nazi experiments... they were lunatics

Do you happen to know the reason why the "vaccine" instructs mRNA to encode only the DNA we inherit from our mothers---mitochondrial?

Also, do you happen to know if that "change" is passed on to the next generation when a vaccinated woman bears children?

Is it possible this is intended for the next crop of humanity?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

OK...thanks for answering my question, RelSciHistItSufi. I don't read the really far-out stuff posted to this thread.

It seems each person has his/own reason for not liking Phillip. His "racist and sexist" remarks were pointed out by the Associated Press, it looks like: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
Mr Pool coms

Mr. Pool says “the time has come” and “the world is about to change forever"

Regarding 589 repeated in this video, I don't know if it has been brought up in this thread previously, but I wonder if that refers to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Form I-589 - which is the Application for Asylum into the US. I don't know what the countdown to the nuclear explosion would be about unless it's just a metaphor for the explosion of illegal immigrants seeking asylum currently...?

Or it could be something entirely different. No idea really, I'm just throwing stuff at the wall to see if anything sticks.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The Ireland Connection

Kincora

TGIF

edit on 492021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Several New Pool - Loop

Adepts of this thread will recognize this as a core, and Q approved, tenet of Q... found HERE

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Some think it's going to be the price of XRP after the whole SEC thingy shakes out.
Idk either way speculation abounds like wildfire over his posts.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Nothing the pharmaceutical companies manufacture in efforts to copy mother nature work like the original compounds work.

Addressing all 4 of your posts to me, you obviously missed the points.

I'm not sure about that, but the question wasn't, can man emulate mother nature nor was I saying that big pharma cares, besides making profit.

My point was, if mother nature is changing human DNA every time someone gets the sniffles, maybe it isn't a big deal?

And the question of why wasn't aimed at big pharma, who would do it just for $$$, but of the nebulous PTB who would supposedly gain something from these changes.

Sin is a human construct used to control others.
edit on 9-4-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The government isn't telling you were to shop.

Respect the rights of a business owner to make their rules for their shops.

You do not own walmart. You do not own twitter. You do not own the local car dealership.
Stop acting like you do. No one if keeping you from shopping at the stores that don't require masks.
Having a shop willing to sell to you is a privilege not a right. No one has to sell you anything.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Slippery Slope eh ....

Colorado baker once sued over wedding cake for gay couple now sued over gender transition cake

A Colorado baker who won a partial victory at the U.S. Supreme Court in 2018 for refusing to make a wedding cake for a same-sex couple went on trial Monday in yet another lawsuit, this one involving a birthday cake for a transgender woman.

edit on 492021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Having a shop willing to sell to you is a privilege not a right. No one has to sell you anything.

Technically true but I have to disagree when it comes to essentials. Masks block the flow of fresh air and are problematic for some people. They still have a right to get food. Where I live we have 100% masks mandatory and it is damaging people who also have a right to breathe freely. We now live in a society where hunting and gathering is super regulated so those grocery stores are all that is left. The average person has no options.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Where are you getting this from? Did you not read my first sentence? The problem with people coming to this thread to debate is that you fail to comprehend what is being replied to you. You completely missed the entire point of my post

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Epstein bankrolled Harvard, scientists to bioengineer his own human race

According to court docs when Epstein was setting up his "Southern Trust" down in the Virgin Islands he stated that he has DNA samples of the entire population of Iceland. We can postulate what plans he had but I wonder whatever happened to that DNA database? Assuming it really existed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hate to say this, but I’m gonna guess that Epstein trafficking kids for blackmail for politicians and celebs is not even scratching at the surface of the big picture of what was REALLY going on.

Yup.

I may have overlooked something, but I don't recall seeing any evidence or first hand testimony that he ever explicitly blackmailed anyone. If it was that simple it seems like word would have gotten around pretty quickly in the circle of people he catered to. We have heard about tapes, but nothing has surfaced publicly. It's more like he was providing a service and any tapes he might have had were just for insurance. Like having a big burly bouncer at the door of a night club; he isn't leaning on anyone, but he's there as a reminder for no-one to make trouble.

In fact, it appears Epstein was actually paying a lot of money out to infiltrate research institutions. Where that money came from is unclear. It's possible he was blackmailing with one hand, and bribing with the other. Or maybe people straight up paid for the services he provided, or he was backed by someone(s) with even deeper pockets than his own.

Happy to be corrected If I'm wrong. I have to admit I don't feel like I'm grasping the big picture on most of the things being discussed.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The conversation yesterday about uncreating the effects of the jab on an individual or collective basis.

I've heard folks say for years "I believe we..." which is akin to my niece saying when she was little "I believe all stars are cats and dogs." She stopped believing that.

Capacity is not the same as belief, which is not the same as knowledge & skill rooted in experience. In fact "I believe" is just wishful thinking for most. It all needs practical application through process. Oddly folks don't say "I believe I can code" and then do it. They apply themselves, but for many "I believe" is enough.

The problem here is I think folks don't quite get the difference between individual creation and collective creation. They are very different, but inextricably linked.

The first time I consumed the #ake toad stool in high school was with several friend who did and several who did not - 3 and 3. The three of us had one version of the room we were in and the other three had another version.

Here is where things got worse. The three of us in simpatico did not have the same version of the room. We all had different versions of what we experienced in that moment and we could NOT translate that to each other. Again, we could NOT translate our POV's to each other at all.

Now consider that all three of us were meant to create a new reality.

Well, one saw the room full of motorcycles being ridden by Barbie and Ken, while another saw green blobs talking about how plants don't really enjoy sex. Could these folks create a new reality rooted love and freedom? How would the individual creation look?

Our current collective, even the semi-unified world of Q, is a mix and match of contradictions at best. Some just want Comey - who may or may not be a white hat, to be hanged and all will be better. Some want all the celebs to be paraded on teeeveee holding their blood bags. And the regular folks are busy wanted food in the belly, or more instagram followers.

The problem is the system has created chaos in the minds of those who create within the collective. We all want, need, desire different things and that varies from moment to moment. If we are all creating the collective experience, then what exactly are we using as a basis for that creation? Adverts, teeeveee, darpaprograms, religions, beliefs from childhood?

First we need to understand what we are creating to change it. Then we need training wheels to create, creations not rooted in the very desires implanted by the system created to contain us and our creations.

It isn't as easy as just "I believe," as if it was those saying this would have nothing to bitch about for they would just stop creating what they bitch about and create all they believe they can have.

What is interesting is how the translates after attempted application. Folks "believe" the can move the origami bird with their mind through telekinesis. They try for a few minutes, fail, then stop saying "I believe" and say "Why can't I..."

This matters, as Want, Desire, Need, Belief all hold different patterns in our personal creation process, consider the conflicts when you apply this to the collective with such varying POV's as Islam, Christian, Oppositional Argumentative Disorder, instagram following lust and so on.

By metaphor folks on earth by and large create with a flame thrower. There is nothing subtle about what folks create as as a collective, just look around, famine, strife, rich, excess, war, fighting, arguing, unwanted and wanted, lust, hate --- it is a mess. Interesting, but a mess.

This system cannot just undo something like a jab, when the attention span of the average person is less then that of a goldfish on meth.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Microsof t Wins $22 Billion Army Contract For Augmented Reality Headsets

Key Facts

Microsoft said the headsets would be based on its HoloLens technology, which was originally developed for video games.

The headsets would be part of what the military refers to as an Integrated Visual Augmentation System, which projects contextual imagery and information in front of the user’s eyes.

The Army said the technology could help soldiers improve situational awareness, target engagement and decision-making skills “against current and future adversaries.”

Those must be some super ultra alien tech VR headsets for $22 Billion!! Prolly networked into the M$FT "JEDI" War Cloud and some $$ toward $1500 dollar toilet seats. The AI tech (drones, cyborgs, 3D printers, etc.) will soon replace humans on the battlefield. The Joint Assistant for Development and Execution (JADE) AI system has been “mastering the human domain” for nearly a decade, taking care of designing operations and tasking resources, while both in the air/space, on/under the sea and on the ground, autonomous weapons platforms are replacing boots on the ground.

The Army and DARPA have already talked about such headsets using "encephalographic dictionaries" and other "techniques" to communicate telepathically.

If for example one is wearing a "virtual reality headset" one may be able to externally alter the "environmental" situation as presented to be more threatening than it actually is and thereby creating a 'crisis' that is both dangerous and opportunity.

In this time frame, this tech feels like a step for removing humans from the kill chain entirely. Every physical and mental skill expressed digitally has an AI looking over our shoulder learning that skill from us. The term exponential growth in skill and experience comes to mind.

In Sun Tzu’s warrior training, crisis is both danger and opportunity.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I'm on the bakers side in this.

I don't like the baker. Wouldn't be friends with them. Don't agree with their opinion of others.

But I'm on their side when it comes to who they choose to do business with in their shop.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

To be totally honest, I loathe this system. I'm sure that comes as no surprise lol

Ive watched it wreck so many lives including my own. It makes me feel claustrophobic. But I know I have to get over my resentment because it's those negative feelings that keep me attached to it. It holds such a strong magnetic pull, detaching is easier said than done
edit on 9-4-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

They still have a right to get food.

So the government should have the power to force someone to sell someone else food?

Or would a better fix be a program run by the government that sells or gives people food?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Isn't that exactly what the Civil Rights Act and the Americans with Disability Act do? Force a business not to discriminate. I was also under the impression that the business/ employer has the burden to prove that they did not discriminate and not the civilian/ employee as ruled by the Supreme Court.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: daskakik

My answer is I'm sure there is a plethora of different ways to tamper with our genetic code using all the elementals and advanced technology that I probably couldn't dream of

Maybe they like to experiment with all different kinds of methods. Maybe tampering with our RNA in this fashion gives them a different result than using something else. Maybe they're trying to create a certain type of hybrid human (or humanoid) that requires tweeking in various different ways until they get the desired result. Maybe they throw stuff at the wall to see what sticks. Maybe there are different competing factions that utilize different methods depending on what their expertise is and what resources they have access to. Maybe this pandemic doubles as a psychological experiment or sort of like a stress test so they can observe our emotional reaction to trauma. Check out the Nazi experiments... they were lunatics

Is it possible this is intended for the next crop of humanity?

That sounds feasible. If you think about trying to develop hybrid stability in plants, that process can span across several generations. Depending on what the goal is for humanity, is it possible we could a giant experiment that's been ongoing for hundreds or thousands of years? Time is relative. A hundred years here might be a day, week or month from an alternate dimensional viewpoint.

Obviously we don't have a way to physically prove this conjecture. I can conceptualize it because I can imagine it. Sometimes imagination is all you need
edit on 9-4-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join