It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I know this. It's why I will not be getting the vaccine any time soon.

What does that have to do with property owners making rules for their property?

If you don't think that their rules are safe then don't shop there.

This "I'm entitled to someone else's business" way of thinking is not about freedoms. It's about control. People who don't own a business trying to control those that do.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You were talking about public places I believe.

No, I'm talking about shops. Grocery, hardware, convenient, etc.

We do not collectively own those. No shirt, no shoes, no mask, no service is their right.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
DJT Speaks

In yet another highly partisan story, the failing New York Times wrote a completely misleading, one-sided attack piece this weekend that tried to disparage our record-setting grassroots fundraising operation during the 2020 campaign. Except for massive voter fraud, this was a campaign that was easily won by your favorite Republican President, me!

Our support in 2020 was so big—never before seen (received more votes than any sitting President in history, by far), that it has become a major threat to the Democrat Party, which explains why the New York Times immediately rushed to defend their Radical Left allies. Before our two campaigns, 2016 and 2020, Republicans would always lose small dollar donations. Now we win, or do very well, because we are the Party of Working Americans, and we beat the Democrats at their own game. We learned from liberal ActBlue—and now we’re better than they are! In fact, many people were so enthusiastic that they gave over and over, and in certain cases where they would give too much, we would promptly refund their contributions. Our overall dispute rate was less than 1% of total online donations, a very low number. This is done by Dems also.

The New York Times knew this but buried these details in their story—they didn’t talk about, however, how the CHEATING Democrats circumvented State Legislatures (approval is required by the U.S. Constitution) in Swing States to rig the 2020 Presidential Election, or how Democrats paid for votes in many Urban Centers, in a little thing called “walking around money,” how Democrats threatened Union Members with the loss of their jobs if they didn’t vote Democrat, massive Fake Mail-In Ballots, illegal immigrants and dead people who voted (for Dems), and much more. Our fundraising efforts, working together with the Republican party, were all done legally, and all with the goal of ensuring that my Administration could continue to Make America Great Again. The Election on the other hand, was massively rigged and stolen—and now look what is happening to our Country, and in particular at our southern border.

If you are one of the record-setting 75 million Americans who voted for me, donated or volunteered, THANK YOU! The best is yet to come!

75, the number increases gradually.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Restaurants already taking down their “masks required” signs in Arizona. Went to breakfast yesterday and condiments back on the tables and no mask requirements.

How do you feel about the people that are trying to force those business to change their policy and require masks?
Should the business have to do that?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Oh if you think I am calling on you, maybe you are right about one thing. And even an old blind hog finds an acorn every now and then Dask. If you are referring to a post by you that I may find you to appear to be correct.

As usual, you seem to have a hard time grasping what is being said.

The person in question is the person you replied to, their name is right there in your post.

But just because you might have one thing right doesn't make up for the horse poop you guys come in here with intent to spread.

If it were horse poop, you would be able to refute it without the need to resort to ad homs.

The 2 main things we were discussing were me answering your question, which I did, pages before you kept insisting that I had not, and companies being able to set rules for admittance into their public areas.

I wasn't the only one that pointed out that your claim that publicly traded means open to the public was wrong which, by the way, was all I pointed out in my original post.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Vast archives at JFK Library help bring ‘Hemingway’ to life

BOSTON (AP) — A new documentary on Ernest Hemingway — powered by vast but little-known archives kept at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum in Boston — is shedding new light on the acclaimed novelist.

“Hemingway,” by longtime collaborators Ken Burns and Lynn Novick, premiering on PBS on three consecutive nights starting April 5, takes a more nuanced look at the author and his longstanding reputation as an alcoholic, adventurer, outdoorsman and bullfight-loving misogynist who struggled with internal turmoil that eventually led to his death by suicide at age 61.

The archives contain Hemingway’s manuscripts — including “The Sun Also Rises” and “For Whom the Bell Tolls” — personal correspondence and about 11,000 photographs.

Much of the material used in the documentary has not been widely seen in public, if at all, Novick said.

Three-part PBS series “Hemingway” on April 5-7

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Restaurants already taking down their “masks required” signs in Arizona. Went to breakfast yesterday and condiments back on the tables and no mask requirements.

How do you feel about the people that are trying to force those business to change their policy and require masks?
Should the business have to do that?

People may succeed in some cases but in most they won’t. Business owners probably want to stay apolitical. If the Governor removed mask mandates, it’s hard to justify making them mandated in your business. You can. Absolutely have that right. May cost you market share and be in a competitive disadvantage. But, you’ll make maskies happy.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I'm not entitled to anyone's else's business. If a business owner wants to impose unconstitutional, concocted, made up rules and regulations based on false data and propaganda...let them deal with the consequence of that decision. In fact, why don't we just make a geographic split -- vaxx vs. non-vaxx--- then all the vaccinated people who feel so safe and secure in each other's presence can live within the perimeter of their own little bubble and wait for all us dirty heathens to kill each other off with our microbes. I'm down for that

But I'm not going to allow your precious government do to us what they did to the native populations... herding them into restricted zones called 'reservations' where they had very limited or no access to the resources they needed in order to sustain themselves which caused their populations to drastically diminish

No. You are only able to restrict me free access to trade as long as it does not deprive me of life, liberty, or property nor infringe upon my Constitutional right to the pursuit of happiness

Therefore, us 'unvaxxed'/unmasked have the right to establish our own trade routes. However, that is not the message we receive from your precious government and its various monopolies. After the Twitter debacle when several people were thrown off of that platform, they were told, 'Twitter is a private corporation. They have the right to set guidelines and provide service to whomever they want. If you don't like it, go create your own social media'.

Which is exactly what those people did. And what happened ?

The message that we are receiving from your hostile government is, "You can't sit with us. But you can't sit at your own table either. So you can either conform to the rules of our table and join us or you can face total banishment until your numbers are completely decimated." Exactly what they did to the Natives

What do you think about that

edit on 5-4-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Clip of a TOTALLY misleading CBS piece. If one is watching teeeveee for "information" they have just given up on life entirely.

This is beautiful too. Even the Democratic mayor says 60 Minutes is FOS!

Palm Beach's Democratic Mayor Pushes Back Against Report Wealthy Got Florida's COVID Shots
www.newsweek.com...

In a statement made Monday, Mayor Dave Kerner, a Democrat, said the information provided in the segment was "intentionally false" and claims that he offered to refute the report but was declined by the program.

"I watched the 60 Minutes segment on Palm Beach County last night and feel compelled to issue this statement. The reporting was not just based on bad information—it was intentionally false," the statement read. "I know this because I offered to provide my insight into Palm Beach County's vaccination efforts and 60 minutes declined."

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Storm Rider Tweet #4; Apr 05 2021 11:13:22, delta = 00:43:20

_Russia. Ukr. U.S. NATO
POSITIONING
_SYRIA, Iran Russia,U.S. saudi ext.
[M.E] POSITIONING
_India, China, Myanmar, Pakistan
POSITIONING
_Taiwan, China, Japan. NK. SK u.s.
POSITIONING
Over 100 countries on high ALART
NUCLEAR SHIPS)SUBS MOVIN

+PLANDEMIC will be EXPOSED

1) *** is code for Gen Flynn on the Post MAP

2) TYPOs
a) ext. should be etc. giving... XC
b) "ALART" should be "ALERT" giving AE
c) "MOVIN" should be "MOVING" giving G

d) Combined gives: CAGE X

Think #151 How do you capture a very dangerous animal? Do you attack it from the front?

3) Usual decodes link to posts: 22, 91, 273, 450, 718, 1113, 1322, 1514, 4320

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147445681 📁
Oct 31 2017 23:57:15 (EST)
Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148025825 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:50:56 (EST)
Why is MS13 a priority?
Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why / how to insulate against exposure?
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed. These people are evil.
Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails?
Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen.
Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!
Snow White
Godfather III
Q

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 7cfe10 No.38627 📁
Dec 5 2017 16:20:32 (EST)

.R
RED
.D

(Periods added to keep Red Cross shape = X marks the spot)

#450 Trump deltas on FBI resignations

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: d5f1d4 No.337096 📁
Feb 11 2018 11:50:49 (EST)
71 [187].
[1] targeted.
Dossier.
U1.
Would you believe [1] source was used for [2]?
Find the passenger list.
Why [187] if inside Russia?
No jurisdiction.
Think logically.
SICK!
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d9b428 No.973651 📁
Apr 9 2018 18:36:08 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 675dd2 No.973608 📁
Apr 9 2018 18:34:18 (EST)
>>973183
Did anons ever figure out what Q meant with the "BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START"
Was this Syria FF?

>>973608
Finally.
Chemicals.
Learn our comms.
Q

Q !4pRcUA0lBE No.70 📁
May 8 2018 18:47:17 (EST)
TRIP confirmed.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e5e78e No.1768724 📁
Jun 16 2018 00:09:35 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 4881bd No.1768697 📁
Jun 16 2018 00:07:24 (EST)
ClipboardImage.png

THIS Q
WE HAVE IT ALL
]HUBER[ ???

>>1768697
News unlocks.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e1e012 No.9303192 📁
May 24 2020 19:03:15 (EST)

Anonymous ID: a3d3be No.9303076 📁
May 24 2020 18:55:32 (EST)
ClipboardImage.png

>>9303046

"Fear not, all will be well right after the election."

Here we are.
Not "All will be right after Durham".

Q us quelling until the Democrats steal the election. What the f*ck does the election have to do with justice?

>>9303076
www.merriam-webster.com...📁
Re_read drops re: COVID-19 [virus] and the election.
Last line should clarify:
Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
Q

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenegadeOfTheLight
a reply to: Ksihkehe
I take it you have a law degree and which states are you licensed to practice in? How many cases have you handled that dealt with both of these laws? I am only curious as to your expertise?

You can see my current license and law degree. I store it with yours. So, just locate your law degree and mine will be right next to it, I guarantee.

You have the entirety of the internet at your fingertips if you want to provide information that contradicts what I said. I provided information.

I sell uncomfortable truths. Business is slow, has always been slow, and will continue to be slow.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Another 7 Storm Rider tweets but will only post those with substance...

Tweet#5; Apr 05 2021 13:41:43, delta = 02:28:21

INSIGHT:
How did Jesus/buddha/& unknown Masters know reality was a trap/trick/for the mind? How did they Master Death?
How did they know reality was duality?

What's
Q)uantum
E=mc2
SPIRIT
GHOST
THOUGHTS
Perception
A.I
Aliens
Demons
Angels
GOD
MATRIX
???

NCSWIC
+TRUTH t.co...

1) Start of Lines method gives:
IHHWQESGTPAADAGM

Has possibilities for DA, Ghislane Maxwell, Eric Schmidt, How, Question and Get

2) Usual decodes link to posts: 43, 73, 228, 249, 293, 827, 843, 1341, 2821, 4143

#43 These crumbs are not meant to scare anyone but merely inform. Resistance will be dealt with swiftly. The core focus is removing entrenched and fortified bad actors within our federal govt (past and present) as well as others. Simply be diligent - phone numbers will be provided if you witness an uprising or other domestic violence (in addition to 911). Any military seen is for your protection as well as to demonstrate our resolve. Watch for confirmations tomorrow.

#73 What was POTUS' last Tweet (prior to)? To who was it addressed? When was POTUS' Twitter taken down? Why is this relevant? What was POTUS' last Tweet (prior to)? Who was it addressed to specifically? When was POTUS' Twitter taken down? Has this ever happened before? Why now? Coincidence? How many times did the attack occur (secondary clean up)? What is the purpose of tracking? What is the purpose of disruption? Why did POTUS have military guards (uniform) while in HI? Why is this relevant? Do military guards (uniform) typically assist the USSS? Why is this relevant? What flying object was recently shot down? Why is this relevant? How precise is geo tracking (non-public c-level pro)? Why is this relevant? Alice & Wonderland.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150869010 📁
Nov 25 2017 13:20:08 (EST)
USA_leadership change
SA_leadership change
GER_leadership change?
PAK_leadership change?
40,000ft.
(8, 7, 6, 5......).

Q

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: eda158 No.34250 📁
Dec 4 2017 22:38:51 (EST)
RED_RED
Remember?
Hussein AIDS Video.
Hidden message?
Response?
Twitter.
Roles.
Actions.
Expand your thinking.
News unlocks meaning.

Q

#293 Pictures unlock ‘deal' presented that was declined. Puppets going wild.

#827 Stanislav Lunev. The BRIDGE. Payback for today.

#843 [Roasted]

#1341 Time to move on. Big week ahead!

#2821 (/pb) Thoughts and prayers. May you be comforted by the outpouring of love surrounding you.

#4143 Be ready to dig, Anons. Meat.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Storm Rider Tweet#9; Apr 05 2021 14:38:06, delta = 00:15:49

The Biggest CENSORSHIP in history is taking place and growning
.. It will be far worst than 2020 election time.. Prepare/// It's not for you.. But for them who sleep(AFTER THE GREAT EVENT THEY WILL WAKE)/It was PLANNED
EVERYTHING you are seeing is PLANNED.
+Known
Created
NCSWIC

1) TYPOs
a) "growning" should be "growing"... N
b) "worst" should be "worse" giving ET

c) Combined gives NET... Is Net shutdown imminent?

2) Usual decodes link to posts: 6, 21, 279, 302, 831, 897, 1438, 1549, 3806

#6 POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false. Follow Huma tomorrow. POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense. Focus on Military Intelligence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed? Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^ Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats). Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day than POTUS.

#21 I’ve dumped some crumbs like this over the weekend which started the intense shilling. At this point we are far enough along you can paint the picture without risk of jeopardizing the operation.

#279 Why is the SS now protecting key members of No Such Agency?

#302 For Green. Q —end—

#831 Where we go one, we go ALL. Misspellings matter. Sentence formation matters. Learn.

#897 Track inside sales/divestitures. They know. Watch the sell-off/liquidity events.

#1438 IDEN_reconf v. 11.9 Sequence. Attack[s] anticipated. Coordinated? Why are they continuing [internal]? Attacks will intensify [all sides].

#1549 Autists catch the exchange re: POTUS private calls w/ Kim (new number) via iPhone? How did that particular Senator know that kind of highly classified intel?

#3806 Impeachment end. [Attempts to send new Article(s) to Senate to delay?] State of the Union. Boomerang. “And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air, gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.”

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

c) Combined gives NET... Is Net shutdown imminent?

This is so weird. This was posted today:

HF communications has little to no dependency on infrastructure. If fact, other than station power, there is barely any infrastructure dependency at all! What we are talking about is Radio Only Winlink Networks. Networks with no services dependent upon the internet, not on cloud servers, and networks which can adapt to changing operational variables DURING THE DISASTER!

Maybe al this past talk about one side using HAM radio should have been a wake up call for those of us that don't.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Storm Rider Tweet#10; Apr 05 2021 14:40:49, delta = 00:02:43

@Diana1973Q
Aho'
The ignorance of the feeble human mind has created the cancle culture who think everything is conspiracy... Unfortunately finite thoughts come down

1) TYPOs
a) "cancle" should be "cancel" giving:
LE = Law Enforcement, or
EL = God

2) Usual decodes link to posts: 16, 49, 63, 164, 243, 529, 1440, 4049

#16 Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise.

#49 Follow Sen Grassley. What is different effective this week? What do you notice? Why does Sen Grassley (one example) have a higher than normal amount of security detail? Why is Grassley and others held in a secure location? When did this start? What has been different this week? U1 FBI informant. Have secret sessions been underway? How could this be discovered? What must be reported even if filed under 'State Secrets'? It's a name recognized around the world. Alice & Wonderland.

#63 To those watching (you know who you are): You have a choice to make. You can stand up and do what you know to be right. Or you can suffer the consequences of your previous actions. Make no mistake, you are on the losing side. The choice is yours. If you decide to take down /pol/ and the net we will be ready. 4920-a 293883 zAj-1 0020192 Alice & Wonderland.

#164 Bots deactivated upon arrival. Keep up the good fight. It’s spreading.

#243 SA controlled US puppets. Strings cut. D's dropping all around over sexual misconduct (1st stage). Coincidence directly after SA? Don't you realize the war has gone public? List who will not be running for re_election. Coincidence? Phase I. Easy to swallow. Loss of power/influence. Good time to prosecute. Just wait until next week. You are all Patriots.

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.17 📁
Jan 13 2018 23:16:59 (EST)
Be READY.
MSM coming - BIG WAY.
We see all.
We hear all.
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.
CONSPIRACY push coming.
MSM LOST CONTROL.
D LOST SLAVE GRIP.
D LOST CENTER VOTERS.
LIBS are MINORITY.
MSM PROJECTS AS BIG MOVEMENT.
FAKE NEWS.
4-6% LOST FOREVER.
HELLO GEORGE.

Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 5a7e3c No.1620282 📁
Jun 3 2018 14:58:29 (EST)
BOOM.
..BOOM.
....BOOM.
......BOOM.
A WEEK TO REMEMBER.
DARK TO LIGHT.
BLACKOUT NECESSARY.

Q

(periods added to keep BOOM stagger)

#4049 WWG1WGA!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This Qanon+ (HQ Q) Telegram post is worthy of mention due to it's included youtube video. The post was at 2300 military time!:

Video says:

HOUSE CLEANING (Red + White)
Combat Camera (patch)
FINAL STAGE (RED)
5, 4, 3, 2, 1 GREEN LIGHT (voice over)
WITCH HUNT. (Q Post)
No deals. (Q Post)
PAIN coming. (Q Post)
DRAIN THE SWAMP. (Q Post)
Justice is coming. (Q Post)
(Punisher logo)
edit on 5-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuyfridayMaybe al this past talk about one side using HAM radio should have been a wake up call for those of us that don't.

I can tell you, from experience, you can communicate with someone on the other side of the globe, at solar minimums, with less than 5W of power using an appropriate digital mode. And that's with the signal being down in the noise. If a SHTF, global-style-shutdown occurred, battery/solar operated QRP stations would be worth their weight in gold.

Think about how the Rothschild's made their fortune. If the world had HF digi modes then, or anything more advanced than human messengers and carrier pigeons, would the Rothschild's have succeeded in hoodwinking the market in London? Doubtful.

Some will scoff, but information is power. If the information superhighway was gone and you needed/wanted to find out what was going on anywhere from several hours to half the world away, there simply isn't anything more viable. Alas, it seems to be a dying hobby.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
#1038 is a 3 year DELTA tomorrow:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 311352 No.916268 📁
Apr 6 2018 01:20:00 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 311352 No.916218 📁
Apr 6 2018 01:16:37 (EST)
BOOMs en route.
Blind.
5:5
GREEN_578cDT324-45785sd4DMP

Q

>>916218
Device hold.
Comms transfer castle.
Chatter.
Rig for silent.
Q+

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Noice catch! Now... Now, I wonder if it's possible to reverse engineer my bedside radio to transmit as well as receive...

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

Noice catch! Now... Now, I wonder if it's possible to reverse engineer my bedside radio to transmit as well as receive...

I tried to hot-wire my pigeon to be faster. That was some good eats, but it did nothing for message sending/receiving. I'm looking at a Xiegu G90 or an Icom ID-5100A. Both are really capable units, can operate at low power, and most importantly don't cost an arm and a leg like the Icom 705.

My old Kenwood I have right now works no matter what you do to it, but just can't do the interface like the newer units can. Hey your in England, can't you just get surplus Military Radios on the cheep still?

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join