It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
GODFATHER III = EASTER?

On the cross, on Good Friday (today) Jesus (God the Son) cries out to God (the Father):

"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Then 3 days later Jesus Christ is resurrected...

GODFATHER III

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Possibly fellow Veteran Dashen...

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
There's been 6 Storm Rider tweets on April 2nd... The first has TYPOs...

Tweet #1; Apr 02 2021 07:28:25, delta = 11:13:19

@SheilaTheGreat4
My account well get CENCORED heavly soon or closed....//some accounts have 85k followers and get only 100 likeS and 4 comments(CENCORED) //

1) TYPOs
a) "well" should be "will"... I
b) 2x "CENCORED" should be "CENSORED"... CSCS
c) "heavly" should be "heavily"... I

d) Combined gives...

CC ISIS?

or

2x SC (Special Counsel) missiles (is)?

2) Chaldean gematria gives:
CAPS = 85
ALL = 466

#85 Who funds MS13? Why did BO instruct HS & BP to release MS13 captures at the border? What agency has direct ties to (2) major drug cartels? Why is AG Sessions / POTUS prioritizing the removal of MS13? Why is AG Sessions / POTUS prioritizing building the wall?

#466 Why is Hussein traveling the globe? $$$,$$$,$$$ Acct # xx-XXXxx-x-39670 Acct # XXXxx-XXXx-2391 Where did the MONEY come from? How do you destroy the most POWERFUL country in the world? Direct attack? Covert OP by [CLAS-59#241-Q] to infiltrate at highest level to destroy from within? Think GAME. Who are the PLAYERS? What are the REWARDS? AMERICA FOR SALE. PATRIOTS in FULL CONTROL. We will make more public. SA was strategic. “We know” “Do as we say or face consequences” These people are stupid!

3) Other usual decodes link to posts: 25, 40, 156, 212, 728, 1113, 1319, 2825

#25 Proof to begin 11.3. We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital. God bless.

#40 4,10,20 A,b,c,d,e......

#156 ++

#212 Re "MUSK. You magnificent b*st*rd, Q read your BOOK!": Do you believe in coincidences?

#728 Timestamp: @Snowden "Truth To Power" Drop "Truth To Power" Learn.

#1113 Re: Did anons ever figure out what Q meant with the "BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START" Was this Syria FF?: Finally. Chemicals. Learn our comms.

#1319 Review Time. Not seeking re-election. List...

#2825 Filters picking up many references tonight. Desperate to sway opinion?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Storm Rider 2nd tweet; Apr 02 2021 16:51:58, delta = 09:23:33

Season of the FALSE FLAGS!
_The Real stories are TUNNELS AUSTRIA, INDIA, CHINA, SYRIA. UKRAINE
4 TFRs in U.S .ALL SMOKING PAST 24 HRS. Fires
EXPLOSIONS/ Do you understand all the fires in U.S. happening + think TUNNELS.. Destructions..+ COVER+RESULTS+OPS
_22 NATIONS OPS.
*** t.co...

Note the *** appears in post map referring to Gen. Flynn 4 times

Usual Decodes link to posts: 58, 83, 300, 468, 849, 923, 1611, 1651, 2333

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Storm Rider 3rd tweet; Apr 02 2021 17:27:06, delta = 00:35:08

DON'T THINK NOTHING IS HAPPENING!
MIL. OPS. FORCES/COMBAT DIVISIONS
BUSY! -TunnelSB322 Texas- Five Finger Lakes/Almost completely DESTROYED/Fire COVER
The Plan to Save The World
These people are Evil
Q
_ be happy you have a bed
Love your family/The BIG EVENT Comes closer
NCSWIC t.co...

1) Note "TunnelSB322" = Tunnel Skull&Bones 322

2) Usual decodes link to posts: 6, 49, 302, 446, 967, 1388, 1727, 2706, 3508

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

BREAKING— Sources in the area reporting that Ever Given (Evergreen) ship freed from Suez Canal has been unloaded. Possible Navy Seal involvement. Details to come

Twitter

Coming from a verified account on Twitter (she's running for US senate). We'll see how well she vets her sources

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Storm Rider 6th tweet; Apr 02 2021 18:29:09, delta = 00:18:13

@CThinqer
GWHB (C_A) Gave power to his father to run the area since 87. JB became vp. And now fake pres. He once held alot of power and Tunnel lines to Canada and Texas.
When Biden said Cornpop he meant GWHB c_a... // These tunnels run blood. Gold. Children. Weapons
/Hunter+tats=TERRITORY

1) TYPO
a) GWHB should be GHWB (George Herbert Walker Bush)... WH/HW (The WH booby trap?)
b) "JB became VP" = Extra space, "alot" = missing space... VPALOT = Anagram of V.A. PLOT

c) Combined the White House booby trap(s) were a V.A. (= C_A) plot!

2) Usual decodes link to posts: 9, 64, 126, 290, 415, 883, 1813, 1829, 2909

#9 Projection D’s can’t lose control over the black population. At some point the great awakening will occur whereby these false local / national black leaders are corrupt and paid off to help keep the black pop poor and in need.

#64 Fellow Patriots, I'm being advised actions have created accelerated counter-actions. We have not yet ascertained the scope of the attack. Watch the news outlets. POTUS' Twitter take down was not by accident (as referenced several hours ago). Should the lights go out please know we are in control. Do not panic. We are prepared and assets are in place. God bless - I must go for good at this point.

#126 Previous was deleted. Curious. +++ ++ +

#290 Pope and Thor pictures

#415 We are in this together. No one person is above another. We stand together. Watch the news. Godspeed, Patriots.

#883 + deliberate performance issues to impact military / infrastructure. We were sold out. You have so much more than you know.

#1813 Infiltration.

#1829 What assets (people) were placed (spy) in POTUS' campaign? Why did the news cycle drop this investigation? Think several. What if those 'placed' are being investigated by BM? Plants need water. What if others 'placed' connect to….(future) What if Nellie Ohr prev worked on the FARM? The START (public justification to proceed (clean)).

#2909 Test 11

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

LOL. Chicom sources? Who knows. The Suez Canal Authority has banned the Ever Given & cargo from leaving the canal until investigators complete an inquiry and litigation for compensation.

Daily Mail

Appears to be anchored and all alone.
www.vesselfinder.com...

Big pharma girl Tricia Flanagan
edit on 3-4-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The death toll would have been even higher than what an AR-15 would deliver, if Muslim Noah Green had used a Rocket Launcher like they sell in the country where Congresswoman Ilhan Omar is from.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Thank you for sharing this. I shared it in the awful land of twitter. That and darpabook are ground zero for the digital battlefield. Tagged a nice array of blue check marks from the left and the rightful sane. We'll see if it attracks someone that is starting to question things but have been living under a rock of propaganda for most of their lives.

I'm glad you're waking up. People are in a daze like rabid zombies. Twitter is garbage like Facebook and others.. Fighting never solved anything yet all I see is finger pointing and harassment over opinions.. I say what I want and don't give an F what anyone thinks. The biggest problem we have today is Nobody thinks for themselves. Many do Zero research and few trust their own intuition. Pride cometh before a fall. Ego is a snare.

This was good

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
t.me...

Alice and wonderland. Hrc = Evergreen.

See book

GhostEzra

If we could bounce around on the moon Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Richard Branson would have already done it.

GhostEzra

Stop looking up at Disneyland, and start looking underneath below. That's where it's all happening.

Slow connection, can't upload pics atm. Check link.
edit on 3-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   
What a dumb video.

Doesn't actually give any answers, just puts a few possibilities out there but doesn't even commit to them. 4:27: "Perhaps churches were not places of worship. Perhaps they were places of healing. Just a thought..."

He makes it sound like a pipe organ is some ancient tech and so difficult to construct and then harps on the workmanship as if they are not set in churches that did everything in grand fashion because that is how the catholic church rolled.

Also, crystal radios get their power from the EM waves being transmitted by the station not the ether, and it is really a tiny amount of energy used to power the earbud, so you can't just make a building with materials placed a certain way and have enough energy to power everything in it.

edit on 3-4-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

THREE GORGES DAM = continued talk of an imminent collapse
1) Anagram in THREE GORGES DAM = RED HORSE
2) RED HORSE = rode by WAR (or civil war/persecution) in Revelations
3) BITCOIN = unregulated currency of Dark Web/crime/value skyrocketing
4) THREE GORGES DAM/BITCOIN collapse = indirect way to talk publicly about WAR?
5) MSM "War" uptick with Biden (China/Taiwan, Russia/Urkaine, NK, Iran/Syria/ME/Morocco)

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

BAIHETAN = A new dam is opening on the Yangzte River in China on July 1.
Global push = reduce carbon neutrality overshadows environmental concerns.
China’s dam rush: critics query hydropower path to carbon neutrality
How China built the world’s largest arch dam in just four years
Untangling the Crossed Wires of China’s ‘Super Grid’
Science Shows Chinese Dams Are Devastating the Mekong

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
No they ARE saying it and your argument is thin.

AGAIN, this time pay attention please to the discussion and answer the question I am asking you and Phage for the 3rd time now. He never answers when he has to say the truth we are pushing. Will you?

Is it racist to teach math in you or Phage's opinion?????

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
So I am left to think you think its racist and are using deflection. check.

No, you are just missing the point, like many people in the thread I linked.

You think they are saying that math is racist. They are not and I pointed out what those articles are literally saying. Can't do more than that.

Phage gives a strawman that I have not heard such on Oxford. Enlighten us then.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Ok in fairness to your opinion on this, I will agree with you Dask.

originally posted by: daskakik
What a dumb video.

Doesn't actually give any answers, just puts a few possibilities out there but doesn't even commit to them. 4:27: "Perhaps churches were not places of worship. Perhaps they were places of healing. Just a thought..."

He makes it sound like a pipe organ is some ancient tech and so difficult to construct and then harps on the workmanship as if they are not set in churches that did everything in grand fashion because that is how the catholic church rolled.

Also, crystal radios get their power from the EM waves being transmitted by the station not the ether, and it is really a tiny amount of energy used to power the earbud, so you can't just make a building with materials placed a certain way and have enough energy to power everything in it.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I am not on Twitter and I can't find the link on Telegram anymore but there was a post with a pic of a Military Med ship that said it was on the way to the Suez Canal.

If nothing is happening why would a medical ship be going to the Suez Canal? Again I haven't been able to confirm but the post was from maybe Wednesday or Thursday I believe.

I have also seen posts about the Navy Seals and from what the poster said they had verified the story from two different sources but this source said that because kids were involved the likelihood of any photos being leaked was slim to none. One source was from a family member that was directly involved so take it for what it is. The way media has failed to report on any of the trafficking I would be shocked if they did report on it to be honest.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Monkeywerx (4-2 Sitrep) talked about both US hospital ships, Mercy and Comfort still here. Comfort has been moored on east coast for months. Mercy is off shore of San Diego, CA.

Thanks folks for sharing

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Study Jay Weidner. Do your own research.
edit on 3-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
t.me...

Project Looking Glass

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

So you don't respect private property rights nor do you respect a persons right to decide what they believe.

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join