It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Gun control and TDS.

The incident our media forgot about.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Supreme Court rebuffs bid for Hillary Clinton deposition about emails

The Supreme Court on Monday denied a bid by a right-wing government watchdog group to require former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to face a deposition over her use of personal email while secretary of state.

In an unsigned order issued without comment, the justices declined an appeal from Judicial Watch that followed a ruling last August by a federal appeals court panel which said Clinton could not be compelled to sit for a deposition.

source

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Reminds me of QoS

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The vaccine passport idiocy is taking off b/c for the past year, Justice Roberts has allowed the fed courts to turn away hundreds of Constitutional & legal challenges to COVID government overreach in the name of emergency powers. This is the civil right crisis of our time

Harmeet K. Dhillon

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Al Jazeera.news

Ever Given is afloat and back on the move.
www.aljazeera.com...

edit on 29-3-2021 by steaming because: spelling.again/

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Smoke and Mirrors day. What happens on 29th.

James Red Pills America

t.me...

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

"That's why enemy satellites are falling to Earth all over the world."
Interesting way to look at it.

NASA is part of the cabal, devil worshipping establishment, lying to the people. Be neat if the Space Force is torching [Their] satellites, making it where [They] can no longer can spy on us...

In 1855 ISIS was formed by Kings of Morocco & Libya. [HASSAN Family]
They signed in the Mohameddi Law which was to Kill The Bloodlines of Jesus Christ[DRUZE]
6 Yrs later they merged with Skull n Bones. Rothschilds, Schiff, Rockefellers, Scherff aka Bush, Kissingers, etc.
The UK Royals arteficially inseminated by the Rothschilds had taken control of the Satanic Sanussi[HASSAN]Family of Libya.
See the Sanussi Family [BLACK FLAG]
ISIS was already created, it was just merged over.
Skull n Bones_ISIS Assassinated JFK.
See JFK meeting Crown Prince HASSAN of Libya & King HASSAN 2 of MOROCCO.
See Obama's first year of Presidency 2009.
Green Day released a song called Know Your Enemy.
They told you ISIS will rise & don't be blinded by "Lies in your eyes.

Zbigniew Brzezinski created Tim Osman/OBL in late 70s.

Whiplash347

Castle Rock.
7 Kingdoms.
Reversal of 1871 Act of England.
Means removal of Commonwealth.
Means a new make up to the world.
7 Presidential Msgs, = 7 Trumpets = 7 Kingdoms. Means everything from 1871 is null & void. Wiped completely. Every bit a paper (Illegal). This was an Act placed by Secret Societies. Same time Big Pharma started too.

I am now going to guide you in understanding this & the ending.We will start with 1776 Title 4 Flag being Captured & Safe with the military.
Like i have said in order to understand now, you must understand the past.

March 30 was the day President Ronald Reagan had an Assassination attempt on his life.
After Reagan was taken to hospital
his Secretary of State declared 'I AM IN CONTROL"
It has been named National 'I AM' IN CONTROL DAY"
I AM
Exodus 3 14.
Remember how they said to Follow Patrick Bouvier Kennedy?
He is a Chief Marine Engineer.
So a Mathematical Genius..
I will show you my work from 2019.
What you can discover from Q918.

J × F × K × J × R
10 × 6 × 11 × 10 × 18 = 118,800
118 + 800 = 918.
What does the bottom of Q918 say again?
You are learning.
How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?
Wait until you learn who has been talking to you.
J + F + K + J + R
10 + 6 + 11 + 10 + 18 = 55

Patrick Bouvier Kennedy. Infant son of JFK and Jackie, who lived for 2 days after birth. Dying in August, 1963

t.me...

Q= Patrick Bouvier Kennedy

Who is pushing the Vaccines? BIG PHARMA
edit on 29-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
keep in mind.

You're watching a movie.

You'll figure it out.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is true.

thehill.com...

rumkin.com...

;l;;gmlxzssaw

Rel, do we have any decodes on the timestamp?

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

edit on 3/29/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Saw this on another board and wanted to post here. Peter Hitchens was interviewed by Talk Radio on 22nd March and had an interesting choice of books behind him on the bookshelf.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Ron and Jim are not Q. If that were true they would have been doxed long ago. It wouldn't take an HBO documentary to reveal it.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ever Given is now FREE!

It's not actually free. It's been "refloated" but they're saying it drug a lot of rock off the sides of the canal as they moved it and it is still immovable. The Egyptian President has ordered people to prepare to offload some of the ship's cargo.

Yep, another case of double-meaning Free due to initial reported excitement from last night. It's now free & underway.

www.vesselfinder.com...

Peter Berdowski, CEO Boskalis: “Shortly following the grounding of the Ever Given we were requested through SMIT Salvage to provide assistance with the salvage operation. I am excited to announce that our team of experts, working in close collaboration with the Suez Canal Authority, successfully refloated the Ever Given on 29 March at 15:05 hrs local time, thereby making free passage through the Suez Canal possible again.

Statement from the Salvage Company

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

A few eye openers ref the said 'Free' Ship. Will post such to avoid distraction.

Now POST sent..

edit on 29-3-2021 by steaming because: To type addition

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Ron and Jim are not Q. If that were true they would have been doxed long ago. It wouldn't take an HBO documentary to reveal it.

No, they are not. I have known doc makers, some good, some not so good. If one wants the audience to draw the conclusion one sets up at the beginning one can easily just edit everything to make it look like Hotwheels, Ron and Jim are Q. Doc making 101, they could have edited it to make it look like Dan S is Q, or hell one of us if they tried. One could edit Pelosi's ramblings to make her look coherent. That is the purpose of editing, framing, taking out, leaving in, putting words in people's mouths etc.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

6 day delay is causing the Spectre of months long shortages

Mmm ok lol

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Are we on the verge of a huge earth shaking event?
With all respect, I cannot wait for it, whatever the nature of the event is.

And so, here we are on the run up to easter, still locked up and far from our loved ones. In a church in southern Italy instead of celebrating the Passion of Christ they will distribute the Astra Zeneca vaxx.
I don’t know how do you see the plot but this looks like more a tribulation and a pure manifestation of evil to me rather than a golden age.

Pray.

Well well well welllllllll

Lookie what we got going on right here now
👀
www.thegatewaypundit.com... anies/

The Gateway Pundit

LookingGlass1776

Say what?

t.me...

Telegram

anonymous patriot

gab.com...

t.me...

edit on 29-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I have not but will probably wait to next month when I can watch all the episodes back-to-back. So, has it been an awakening experience? (Rhetoric). I already knew about Jim Watkins, at least what you mentioned from over a year ago when I did a deep dive on his background plus the hundreds of video's he uploaded to his youtube channel...dozens on his fascination and meditation writing with old style ink-well pens. I had my own speculative theories about him but after awhile lost interest. The other two characters I never really paid much attention to outside of the chan boards.

I had no interest in watching for same reasons as you mentioned. Well, maybe I'll watch the first episode with my critical thinker cap on, now that you peaked my curiosity.

Thanks for the recommendation.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Have you watched the show in question?

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

LOL Ok Cranky. Whatever you say. What I said previously is just my own opinion on the matter. You speak in absolutes as if you already have all the answers. Which you do not.
edit on 29-3-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Sure thing. Its very interesting if nothing else. Like I said, the maker of the doc seems to be actually interested in getting to the bottom of things, not to make all people who follow/study Q out to be insane terrorist conspiracy theorists. So, its a breath of fresh air. My wife, who knows nothing about it at all, said after watching it, all she wanted to do is learn more about all things Q - and shes a diehard Democrat.

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join