It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

As my dad used to say, barefoot, pregnant, and dinner had better be served by 6pm sharp or else! He's not like that anymore, not in decades but I'm sure you can understand. Yes, totally agree with you!

This article was of course attacked tooth & nail by the so-called fact checkers...

Major General Higginbotham On Kamala Harris’ Background

While serving as San Francisco District Attorney, Kamala Harris mentored a young San Francisco Radical Maoist activist, Lateefah Simon, who was a member of the STORM Revolutionary Movement; Simon currently chairs the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) Board. Simon has always been close friends with the founder of Black Lives Matter Marxist Domestic Terrorists, Alicia Garza, as well as STORM member and avowed Communist, Van Jones. Harris has been openly and aggressively supporting Black Lives Matter Marxists; Kamala Harris is still closely associated with Maoist Lateefah Simon and Marxist Alicia Garza.

Maybe I missed it but first I've heard of this STORM acronym.

From 2016:

STORM - "Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement" was a Bay Area, Maoist leaning revolutionary group active from approximately 1995 to 2002.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

To my knowledge (and I haven't watched them all) HBO has not once raised Qproofs.com... or shown any of the Anon graphic proofs of post contents vs. news that proves the post.

If they'd included just one solitary serialbrain2 decode video they'd have been able to say they were 1% impartial.

In other words... HBO does not answer the question "At what point is it mathematically impossible?"

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think SR is most likely legit. I don’t know 100% why, but it is a feeling I have. Part of it is the timing of posts, another is content, and the rest is just a feeling.

Like today she mentioned babies in the containers. Separately, from independent research I did today, I found a video supporting this (before her post). I found it looking for alternate accounts for CJTruth. Which I found. In some really odd places.

Link to video I found:

ourtube.co.uk...@Scaut45

TinyURL version so you don't have to copy and paste the parts of the link together:

tinyurl.com...

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: Gravelbone
New Storm Rider

So “Q Acquitted” is now mirrored by Storm Rider. So what’s more likely? That SR is copying stuff from here and trolling us? Or that Q faced accusations from Team Obama and was acquitted in a military tribunal?

edit on 3/29/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/29/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I can't help but laugh, hysterically at this level of abject, unequivocal stupidity.

Feminist author regrets Biden vote after learning of his support for virus lockdowns: 'I would never have voted for him'

The media created hate for Trump ensured democrats wouldn't hear a word Biden said. Even here in canada people side with biden because he isn't Trump. I have fun by dropping the "I'd of voted for Trump if I was american" bomb and watching the look of disgust build on their faces. Extra funny now to hear the tide of remorse is coming in.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
In re; earlier post
If there's only 4953 posts it doesn't divide evenly for 16 handed clock..I suck at math anyways mostly daydreaming.😬

However, if only 4952 posts all together would be 309.5 ÷ 16...

The number of posts have to be divided evenly if that visualization is accurate, so please don't waste any time on it if my rocker tipped a spell off kilter and I spilled some coffee.

seen this?

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

SSC, that USS Stratcom deleted tweet reads better in reverse:

;l;;gmlxzssaw becomes was sz XL MG ;;I;

Forgive the spaces and case changes which make it easier to read as:

"Was size extra large mg ;;I;"

So what does the ;;l; mean?

It could be read as a size list... S,M,L,XL - in which case the semi colons represent SME (Extra Large starts with an E).

SME = Subject Matter Expert.

So who would be an MG Subject Matter Expert? Is MG a mirror of GM = Ghislane Maxwell. In which case this is saying that the SUBMARINE was Extra Large?

Hello Rel; I thought this was an interesting repost from Whiplash you should see. Sans the semi colons and "l" gives this in Jewish Gematria:

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Mar 29th

KU V20.75 29032021 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Notes
1) StormRider tweets/decodes updated (and "The Storm Rider posts" tab left unhidden),
2) @DanScavino tweets and associated decodes updated,
3) @MikePompeo tweets and associated decodes updated.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Auntie Matter

Hi Auntie Matter,

Yes, the gematria decodes are interesting... both "NESARA" and "Q Acquitted"!

As we have learnt, there can be multiple methods/answers.

What interests me is... why the semi-colons... ";l;;"? They are unnecessary for the gematria decodes!

I watched the part 2 on the recovery of the Title 4 flag today, here:
www.bitchute.com...

At one point the guy says that a COLON represents TRUTH in QUANTUM GRAMMAR. I'm wondering what semi-colon represents!!

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you for the link. I've been very immersed with Language of late; in particular the fact that the ancient languages typically comprise 22 letters, not our 26 in English. English is a head-scratcher to be sure. The etymology from Greek and Latin inside a lot of the legal jargon is a rabbit hole in itself. Inside the quantum field, could semi-colons act as connectors, whereas colons are perhaps a pointer? Pure speculation there... Mountain Laurel recently posted a very interesting link to the Diebold foundation on YT--very in line with the catastrophism that Ben from Suspicious 0bservers delves into--but on that channel I found his fascinating discovery of the Hebrew letters hiding in plain sight inside a 3D Torus. Quantum language to be sure. For anyone who may be interested:

youtu.be...

ETA: YT link added; not embedding for me for some reason.

edit on 29-3-2021 by Auntie Matter because: FInicky youtube link

edit on 29-3-2021 by Auntie Matter because: fixed

edit on 29-3-2021 by Auntie Matter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Just say'n...

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Auntie Matter,

Yes, the gematria decodes are interesting... both "NESARA" and "Q Acquitted"!

As we have learnt, there can be multiple methods/answers.

What interests me is... why the semi-colons... ";l;;"? They are unnecessary for the gematria decodes!

I watched the part 2 on the recovery of the Title 4 flag today, here:
www.bitchute.com...

At one point the guy says that a COLON represents TRUTH in QUANTUM GRAMMAR. I'm wondering what semi-colon represents!!

If colon is truth... is semi-colon a semi-truth... or “half truth”?

ETA: does a comma have a meaning similar to apostrophe? Baited truth? Truth that’s designed to get someone to expose themselves?
edit on 29-3-2021 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could the semicolon thing represent Chinese writing

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I still have a weird feeling that Seth Rich was actually taken into protective custardy.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The semi colon punctuation in the US StratCom twit seemed really odd, but it must have some purpose even though it didn't affect the Gematria as far as I could tell (even including the "L"). I did want to add something else I noticed surrounding Watch the water. ETMN recently posted the twit from Water.org. I noticed the avatar is an Analemma, the lemniscate pattern the sun makes in the sky over the course of the year. it's not a perfect 'figure 8" which makes it distinctive. Solar worship (among other things...)? I am wondering if that points to some type of timeline? Just offering that up for inquiring minds.

edit on 29-3-2021 by Auntie Matter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
In Kurt Vonnegut's book "A Man Without a Country: A Memoir Of Life In George W Bush's America", he wrote: "Here is a lesson in creative writing. The first rule: do not use semicolons. Semicolons are transvestite hermaphrodites. All they do is show you've been to college."
Source: Book excerpt [PDF] pg 23.

";l;;gmlxzssaw" is the new covfefe.

I hope the Nuke Command has not handed control over to an AI bot.

18 USC §1038(a) & 18 USC §831 make it a federal crime to create a hoax that makes people believe that nuclear material is going to be used against U.S. Citizens.

It has a long history as a courtroom troublemaker. A semicolon that slipped into the definition of war crimes in the Charter of the International Military Tribunal threatened to derail the prosecution of captured Nazis, until a special protocol was created to swap it for a comma.

9-things you didn't know about the semicolon

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I am having fun on this site. Can't wait for this to become available:
Coming Soon - Bitcoin Trading Bot - Can our AI beat the cryptocurrency market?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

SSC, that USS Stratcom deleted tweet reads better in reverse:

;l;;gmlxzssaw becomes was sz XL MG ;;I;

Forgive the spaces and case changes which make it easier to read as:

"Was size extra large mg ;;I;"

So what does the ;;l; mean?

Hi Rel

I also found the reverse string of those characters interesting ... really just some keyboard babble?

But the ;;I; bothered me. Something I had seen before ...

Those are map symbols used by the German armed forces during World War II.

Now, there -is- an extra ";" , and the "tails" of the semicolons don't quite work for the base of the machine gun symbol -- but they sort of do if one takes into account this symbol was being reproduced using a standard limited ASCII character set.

A "size extra large machine gun" is one way of saying "heavy machine gun". And for ASCII characters, it isn't a bad match for the old German symbol.

Achtung.

ETA. A complete symbol set can be seen here

Cheers
edit on 30-3-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Sun worship / solar deities / solar time > Analemmatic sundial ?

Water.org has empowered more than 33 million people with access to safe water or sanitation.

Water.org logo

The infinity mark was designed as a symbol of sustainability and transformation, in the same way we develop our solutions to create lasting, positive change. The typeface is professional and smart, but still down to earth, like us.

In July 2009, WaterPartners (Gary White) merged with Matt Damon's H2O Africa Foundation to create Water.org. Also, in 2009, White was named an adviser to the Clinton Global Initiative.

Water.org > H2O Africa Foundation > Living Water International > Advent Conspiracy.

Another rabbit hole of global watch the WATER connections, wealthy foundations including CGI, all tied to & controlled by the UN.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Chinese writing? That's a possibility I hadn't thought of!

Personally I think a SEMI COLON means a lie or Non-TRUTH... Why?

Consider the use of colon and semi colon in Emojis. If you type shorthand for various emojis then the colon represents both eyes open, whereas the semi colon represents a wink = one eye open the other eye closed.

One eye = the Eye of RA = the cabal/luciferians/evil therefore lies.

Emoji for ": )"

Emoji for "; )"

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Another great find Cavv!

I can just imagine James Comey saying to himself:

"How on earth do they find this stuff quicker than our AI? All is Lost!"

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join