It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This from Whiplash347

See Myanmar - TerraMar.
Myanmar the largest Drug & Child Trafficking country in the World.
The Golden Triangle is being shutdown.
You know the Ruby Red Rings the Elites wear. See Qassam Soleimani.
TerraMar Project. Maxwell's etc use old Submarines with new Tech to collect Jewells from the bottom of the Ocean Floors in International Waters.
They use the remains of children, put them through a whole heap of processes & they end up in the Ruby Red Rings they wear.
Same goes for The RED SHOE CLUB.
It goes in their shoes.

So i started on January 1st 2020. I have been posting these in groups ever since the Fake Kobe crash. I covered Saudi Arabia 2017, NK, UK Royals, Operation London Bridge, Operation Defender Europe, See Vatican Raids, Vatican Mafia shootout, Roman Empire Deaths, Jesuits, Popes Cardinals, Bishops, European Royal Deaths, Central Banks with Rona' Rothschilds, Government/Politicians all over the World. Hollywood/Sports Stars Corona/Rommel Deaths & Serious Injuries, ie Simon Cowell Broke his back(NOT) The lockdowns as they began hence my January write ups. The minor week Stock Market Collapse done by Trump/Vlad & King Salman to remove the Rockefellers which lead to the merging of Treasury & Federal Reserve. Major arrests Golden Crescent/Triangle & much more.

It is all happening before your very eyes. You can search most of this in my Telegram.

Whiplash347

The Biggest Drug Trafficker in The World (Queen Elizabeth 2) would supply the Vatican Mafia with Heroin/Opium from her little CIA footsoldiers.
Vatican Mafia supply the World with Heroin from the Golden Crescent.
Meth from the Golden Triangle.

If you want a good series × 3 to watch is Shooter. (Mark Wahlberg produced)
Ryan Phillipe Main Actor.

Golden Triangle must be getting smashed.
March 27

Golden Triangle & Golden Crescent.

Look them up.
In the Shooter Series they use ATLAS & Golden Crescent.

Look up Sam Gor/The Company.
The info is all on here.

t.me...
maritimefairtrade.org...

Entrepreneurial spirit, heavily-armed militia, and a conducive environment.  This is the deadly combination of unique competitive advantages that makes the Golden Triangle, 950,000 km2 of wild mountainous area which borders Myanmar, Thailand and Laos, the biggest production and smuggling hub for synthetic drugs in Asia.  ByLee Kok Leong, executive editor, 👈👈👈Maritime Fairtrade.

Drug production and trafficking has long been a problem in the Golden Triangle, where there is a perennial lack of governance and enforcement.

Lee Kok Leong, There's your LOL.

If you want to express LOL which means "laugh out loud" in a Chinese-dominant chatroom, you can use the Chinese internet slang " 233 ". Most of the young Chinese netizens send "233" when they find something extremely funny or ridiculous.

We're watching a Movie...
edit on 28-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Wonder how long before the locals in Egypt decide to start raiding those stuck cargo ships in the Suez Canal. Those ships don't have much crew IIRC, could be difficult to mount guard 24/7.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Me: There could be weapons, kids, biolabs, drugs, or other awful things in those containers.

Average person: Gee, you sure get off on your conspiracy theory stuff, how can you live with that delusion?

One does have to wonder if a reveal of this nature would actually impact the world at this point. It is such a clown world, I think the entire ship would have to be full of naked children to make a dent.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Just saw this on twit. Interesting call-sign that the Evergreen has . .. H3RC

It has the same name as Hillary's secret service handle, and its call-sign just happens to be her initials too.

No coincidences?

edit on 28-3-2021 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

originally posted by: Caled
How about:

- @TH3WH17ERABB17 - Watching the Plan Unfold - NCSWIC

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: Justoneman
PM for you so as not to drift the thread any further.

The next thread will definitely need a new name, LOL. Thank goodness we're only 90 pages away from this one being retired.

That's good.

I was also thinking (maybe wishful thinking) something like:

@TH3WH17ERABB17 - The Awakening

or maybe go with something like Marvel did:

@TH3WH17ERABB17 - ENDGAME

One can hope!

How about @TH3WH17ERABB17 -Waiting For The Veil To Lift

Or, if you're optimistic, @TH3WH17ERABB17 -Revelation

I feel that everything we see right now is an illusion, or at the very least not what it appears to be. When things start coming into focus, even the Qanons will be shocked.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well, if the shoe fits Cinderella...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Now you'll know why they called it Victorias Secret

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

If you awaken from this illusion and you understand that black implies white, self implies other, life implies death (or shall I say death implies life?), you can feel yourself – not as a stranger in the world, not as something here on probation, not as something that has arrived here by fluke - but you can begin to feel your own existence as absolutely fundamental.

I am not trying to sell you on this idea in the sense of converting you to it, I want you to play with it

Alan Watts -The Dream of Life

George Carlin showed us.

When you know, you know.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Kevin Sorbo wins the internet with this:

twitter.com...

Kevin Sorbo
@ksorbs
You think your job is hard? Try being the sign language interpreter for Biden.
9:51 AM · Mar 28, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

As a reminder, too, Biden literally is housing children in shipping containers at the border.
edit on 28-3-2021 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Same model clone, different features!

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Powerade “Power in Numbers”

Talking about sports numbers... yeah.

“33’s put in so many hours they’ll be the first to defeat Father Time”.

Other number references in the clip, too, for those interested...

Once you are awake to all this stuff... man, it’s impossible not to see it everywhere.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Massive explosion in Indonesia oil refinery:

Sputniknews Indonesia Oil Refinery

According to multiple local media reports, a massive explosion hit the Balongan oil refinery in the Indramayu region in Indonesia on Sunday, causing a huge fire.

edit on 28-3-2021 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

NEW - Biden admin is set to launch a #COVID19 passport that Americans must have to engage in commerce and would track Americans that took the vaccine (WaPo)

Twitter

This will be the final straw for quite a few people. Hopefully it brings us closer to the precipice

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

PoF, building on your 88mph/Back To The Future/Think Mirror... I've just notice something blindingly obvious:

Could be Nothing... but more likely It's Very Important!

I think the position of the EVERGIVEN in the Suez Canal is telling us that:

The CLOCK MIRROR has just FLIPPED HORIZANTALLY - from min positions 25 to 55, it now runs from 5 to 35:

(Red = old mirror, Green = new mirror)

Bear in mind that, as Whiplash347 points out, Mr Pool posted a picture of a REAR VIEW MIRROR at 12:37 today.

From Qanon+ we learn today that the ship has been MOVED 17 METRES.
Look closely at the new GREEN MIIRROR on my second picture:

It runs from the hour positions 1 to 7! So this is a Q mirror.

This needs a little thought on how we use it but I think:
1) We apply this new MIRROR to look at the existing MAP POSTS, giving us a new "REAR VIEW" = FUTURE Proves PAST (posts),
2) The HOURS rather than the MINUTES get used this time.

Lastly, consider Mr Pool's timestamp of 12:37 - this is 23=PAIN, reflected within the 17= Q MIRROR.

ETA - Key dates on the new MIRROR positions on the clock:
At the 5 min position (=1 o'clock):
March 26th, 2021
May 25th, 2021 (=5/25)
July 24th, 2021
Sept 22nd, 2021 (= 9/22)

At the 35 min position (=7 o'clock):
April 25th, 2021
June 24th, 2021
Aug 23rd, 2021

edit on 28-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

Suicide bombers also hit church

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
Powerade “Power in Numbers”

Talking about sports numbers... yeah.

“33’s put in so many hours they’ll be the first to defeat Father Time”.

Other number references in the clip, too, for those interested...

Once you are awake to all this stuff... man, it’s impossible not to see it everywhere.

Fixed your vid. The numbers game symbolism has been all around us for decades. You're right, once you start recognizing the pattern meanings you cannot unsee. Powerade from 14 years ago...

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I mentioned before, but don’t discount the time flip... I am becoming more and more convinced we have moved from “future proves past” to “present proves past”. IOW, we are now checking off things actively from checklists and are in the middle of it, instead of looking ahead to it.

It seems pretty clear that White Hats can not wait much longer or they will become black hats through inactivity.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: crappiekat

There is a lot of information out there that is not True. Not factual.

Look into your sources of news.

Good advice, always. But consider the thread in which you post.

Then why are you guys here? Truly interested or need to stir the pot?

While I can't speak for everyone here, I do get the sense that most people committed to this thread don't take any info as true "fact" but rather gather information until there are enough clues pointing in one direction that it is worth noting as possibility. They are not stupid and are not promoting it as truth here or anywhere else. It's just gathering clues and putting together a puzzle.

I always have to wonder why people who say nothing is conspiracy, mock etc. join a conspiracy site... not too many answers for that one.

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join