It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Interesting turn of phrase from Gman

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
From John F. Kennedy hsretoucher17

Wow, this is creepy!

thetruereporter.com...

The True Reporter

Globalists are the owner of Bitcoin.
Never trade Bitcoin.
===========================
🆔 t.me...

5 Crucial Things You Don’t Know About the Cargo Ship Blocking the Suez Canal

thetruedefender.com...

The True Defender !

My support of President Trump isn't political.
It’s more than political.
===========================
🆔 t.me...

It’s time to know the truth.

Robert F. Kennedy (Uncle Bobby) is alive.

t.me...

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
GhostEzra

Look👀

You're dangerous when you're fully awake. They fear that, and want you back asleep. Don't let anyone blackpill you by scoffing at critical thinking. Those are the true enemy, equally as bad as the media. The only crazy idea is the one unexplored. Conspiracy theory was a term coined by the CIA so you would continue to blindly accept the msm narrative. It's too late, there's no putting the genie back in the bottle. The army is awakened and rising. Onward and upward from here is the only way forward.

Interesting photo of Trump and Diana's Daughter. Hmmmmm 🤔
edit on 29-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This beautiful young women died in a violent alt-right extremist attack to awful to detail here.

Nah, she never even lived, she's Fake Hard to tell the difference at this point.

A bit of effort and her life history, her loves, her desires, her losses could all be loaded online to create life that never existed. She could then be murdered in a violent rage and folks would repeat the story without question. Comically many would even claim to have gone to school with her.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If your ever bored ... Maybe you can play like a slot machine and see if ya get a match lol
Fake people

Our AI was trained to create fake people, using a database of 70,000 of photos of real humans. To be clear, the images below are of people that do not exist. They are not real, they are AI generated.

edit on 3292021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Here are the results... result 1... seriously?

“ Q ACQUITTED
T ANTEROOMS
C BACKWOODS
T BATHROOMS
R BERTILLON
M CAMEROONS
O CHORUSSED
G COGWHEELS
M COMBATTED
M COMPASSED
N CONFABBED
R CORVALLIS
S COSTARRED
S DISMALLER
M DOMINEERS
R FORBIDDEN
R FORMATTED
U FOURTEENS
M GAMBOLLED
R GIRLHOODS
E GUERILLAS
N HANDBOOKS
I HEIRLOOMS
S INSTALLED
C JACKBOOTS
G JAGIELLON
Y JOYFULLER
Y JOYRIDDEN
D KIDNAPPER
B LIBRETTOS
L MILKWEEDS
S MISCALLED
S MISHAPPED
T MUTINEERS
L PALMETTOS
R PARCHEESI
T PATROLLED
R PERMALLOY
R PERSIMMON
N PINWHEELS
A PLAYROOMS
A SHAMPOOED
G SIGNALLED
I SPIRALLED
B SUBMITTED
B SUBMITTER
B UMBRELLAS
B UNBIASSED
S UNSKILLED
S UNSTOPPED
W UNWRAPPED
A YEARBOOKS”

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Ya know, I think we're at the point where unless you witness something with your own human eyes it's probably not real and even then what the eyes see and ears hear the mind believes.

Sorry, prolly bad example using a 'movie' but how does one escape the madness.? More and more are sucked into the digital vortex everyday.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

National Vietnam War Veterans Day

March 29, 1973 – Operation Barrel Roll, a covert American bombing campaign in Laos to stop communist infiltration of South Vietnam, ends.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I can't help but laugh, hysterically at this level of abject, unequivocal stupidity.

Feminist author regrets Biden vote after learning of his support for virus lockdowns: 'I would never have voted for him'

Author and feminist Naomi Wolf is attempting to walk back her vote for President-elect Joe Biden after learning of his support for coronavirus lockdown measures.

Former Clinton Adviser: Mandatory Vaccine Passport Could Lead to ‘End of Human Liberty in the West’

The writer of "Vagina, A New Biography" and Feminist Clintonite (Bill is a rapist Naomi), was soooooooooooooo stupid she never bothered to actually listen to the trash Biden/Harris spewed at the dead grass events, or read the effing website Biden put up detailing his plans. Jabs, Masks, Lockdowns were going accelerate when he took over - he said it, well, mumbled it mostly.

She claims to be shocked by this??? There was not on single moment I thought "gee, Joe won't do any of the things Joe is saying he is going to do, or DJT is saying Joe will do." What's really funny is complete moron Naomi doesn't even realized that Joe isn't, and won't be doing this, Harris is.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Ok, here is an interesting development. You know the whole "capture the title iv flag" thing with Russell-Jay: Gould? Last month the Navy changed it's mission statement to this:

www.navy.mil...

"The United States is a maritime nation, and the U.S. Navy protects America at sea. Alongside our allies and partners, we defend freedom, preserve economic prosperity, and keep the seas open and free. Our nation is engaged in long-term competition. To defend American interests around the globe, the U.S. Navy must remain prepared to execute our timeless role, as directed by Congress and the President."

That is a pretty big change from the old one:

"The U.S. Navy will be ready to conduct prompt and sustained combat incident to operations at sea. Our Navy will protect America from attack and preserve America's strategic influence in key regions of the world. U.S. naval forces and operations - from the floor to space, from deep water to the littorals, and the information domain - will deter aggression and enable peaceful resolution of crises on terms acceptable to the United States and our allies and partners. If deterrence fails, the Navy will conduct decisive combat operations to defeat any enemy."

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Seriously. I had to confirm it myself before I posted. There is no coincidence there. Either it was blatant comms to us, or somebody went rogue. Either way it was no accident.

Which leads to the question of the day. If Q was acquitted, what was he accused of? Did anyone significant get acquitted anywhere in the last day? Does this mean we may actually hear from Q again?

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: Caled

Here are the results... result 1... seriously?

“ Q ACQUITTED
T ANTEROOMS
C BACKWOODS
T BATHROOMS
R BERTILLON
M CAMEROONS
O CHORUSSED
G COGWHEELS
M COMBATTED
M COMPASSED
N CONFABBED
R CORVALLIS
S COSTARRED
S DISMALLER
M DOMINEERS
R FORBIDDEN
R FORMATTED
U FOURTEENS
M GAMBOLLED
R GIRLHOODS
E GUERILLAS
N HANDBOOKS
I HEIRLOOMS
S INSTALLED
C JACKBOOTS
G JAGIELLON
Y JOYFULLER
Y JOYRIDDEN
D KIDNAPPER
B LIBRETTOS
L MILKWEEDS
S MISCALLED
S MISHAPPED
T MUTINEERS
L PALMETTOS
R PARCHEESI
T PATROLLED
R PERMALLOY
R PERSIMMON
N PINWHEELS
A PLAYROOMS
A SHAMPOOED
G SIGNALLED
I SPIRALLED
B SUBMITTED
B SUBMITTER
B UMBRELLAS
B UNBIASSED
S UNSKILLED
S UNSTOPPED
W UNWRAPPED
A YEARBOOKS”

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I haven't watched this Q doc. I've yet to see any media go in to the whole story without screwing up details or leaving things out.

While Watkins is many magnitudes more believable as Q than somebody like Defango or Schoenberger, he isn't terribly believable. Is he being fed? Maybe. Is he involved? Possibly.

There are a bunch of tangential connections that I'm not sure have been fully explored as I've never seen them publicly discussed anywhere. I don't even think they all even appear on each other's radar. I admit this series of threads moved too quickly for me to keep up with regularly until just the past two months or so. There's plenty I could have missed.

When I say tangentially connected I'm referring to things that barely scrape by the outer orbit of Q. They don't lead to Q because nothing directly does, but when I start assembling those tangents I get a picture. The picture itself is missing that central piece and leaves a hole where Q should be. I don't think as individuals, or even collectively, we have the means to directly connect the dots to arrive at Q. I think it's by design. What we can do is look at the big picture and determine what belongs in that hole at the center, then we can manipulate the micro-data until we have a seamless flow that fits.

If it seems like I'm being condescending that wasn't my intent and if it seems inexact I'm afraid it's as detailed as I can get in a general sense. I'm merely suggesting an alternative to numerology, ciphers, and symbolism. Perhaps I'm suggesting some exploitation of social networking theory. Like anything else of this massive scale, which makes it easy to endlessly analyze smaller and smaller subsets of data looking for connections, it often helps to "zoom out" to visualize larger trends.

Fi d
the
g ps
and
yo r
mi d
f lls
th m
in
y
def ult.

We're just talking about a grander scale.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Interesting news on the Assange front:

twitter.com...

www.romereports.com...

"Stella Moris #DropTheCharges
@StellaMoris1

Mar 28
After a hard night, Julian woke up this morning to a kind, personal message from Pope Francis @pontifex delivered to his cell door by the prison priest.

Our family wishes to express our gratitude to the many Catholics and other Christians campaigning for his freedom."

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Check this out. Very relevant to your post.

anonup.com...

anonup.com...

anonup.com...

anonup.com...

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
Good eveing ATS. I want to apologize how I may have been acting towards anyone if you may have felt that way. It actually helped a certain narrative along amongst many. So, I am going to open up about what I have personally experienced and will show you a link to my now ex-but some sort of 3 letter handler posted on here whilist I was over at her apparentment trying to figure out this equation to pass along and do my part to relay what I accididentally aquired several different times regarding Ku and passing things onto other platforms.

So, without further ado, I will post this intial post and tread lightly as to what I can say because I was shown an NDA, but it was online. I didnt read the whole thing and couldnt really becuase of vision impairment( this plays a bigger role in future posts. So, the craziness started on 12/21/20. I had gotten together with my family for a nice cook out and we looked at the conjunction(attempted) through a telescope. My brother had some great ideas with his booming business and I wanted to try to help. The next morning. I wake up to login into work, and a couple hours in, I get a random call. I decided to pick up this number for whatever reason. Well, it was an online institution. They signed me up for a BBA in Business and Entrepreneurship. Ariound this same time, I started to give dating a another go. I had never done online dating, so I tried out that bumble app. You have to pay, so it weeds out a certain element while attracts another.

So, long story short. I start texting with this nice beautiful black chick. We shall call her D. Well, she is very intellegent. She works in the IT industry but was secretive about what she did and where she worked. She was always trying to find Filed Engineers to go work on data hubs that might be experiencing a problem. Think France a few weeks ago with the big fire that knocked a lot of there internet offline and was, from what I had last read, it was information that wasnt recvoveredable. Idk if that was a lie or intentional, but whoever designed that failsafe landed safely in the failure zone.

Anyways, I start talking to D. We go on our first date and its to an escape room back in January or early Feb. It was cool. Had fun. We almost saved the "runnaway train" and completed our task. Then we got some food and then just talked for hours in her car. I was a gentlemen and left it at that with just a hug and a "I got home safe. good night" text.

She then came and met my family at a cookout that my brother had in his new house he bought recently. Had a great time. Didn't think anything suspicious at this point in time. The next time she wanted to hang out, she wanted to go shoot archery. lol I was like, that a very random and have you actually ever shot a real bow? There is technique and weight balancing factors that I dont really even know about, but I learned about the art of shooting arrows. So, I had a bad feeling about going to that and managed to finagle my way out of that. Fast forward.

The next time we hang out is Saturday, 3/13. I go over to her apartment and was then put under different tests. I was under the influence of something that I took willingly to help. I am now writing in my notebook and painting the whole picture with bloodlines and tying things together to bring down the deep state apparatus. Because I am blind in my right eye. I caught the attention of some other big wig techs eyes. They started testing me with visual stimuli on the computer screen as well as my own phone screen through telegram. They were wanting me to write the ending for Q. They were wanting me to take a vax as well. btw, my phone at this point and still is tapped. D set up two microsoft outlook shortcuts to my phones home screen that I discovered after I had left her place.

The day after the experiments, the Asian shooting happened here across Atlanta. She broke up with me in the weirdest of ways too. It felt so emotionally disconnected and fake. It briefly hurt, but charge it the game. So, my lyft ride home that day included a Hispanic driver that was pretty nice. However, he was playing Spanish music and then every now and then, the words would switch the English for a second, and then switch back to Spanish. I used to be able to speak it, but couldn't understand it as fast as a normal Hispanic speaks. So, I get home. Find out about the shootings. The kid went to my Highschool, he graduated in 2017. And he lived near where I grew up. Too many coinkydinks, right??? Too close to home really.

So, I figured out this equation that refers back to when Ewillhelp mention on Gab to look up post 957? i believe. Could be off with the numbers. Anyways, that's what lead me to figure out the spectrum of O. Think of it in terms of Q, Q+, Q++, and on the other side you have Q-, Q--, etc. So, Q is really O as in "zer0 poin+". Bc the operation was started, then compromised, black hat/white hat, vice versa, I forget atm, the ball got passed around. So, the saying be careful who you follow never rang more true.

So, with A.I. and the combination of a dating app that I paid for. And it did link me to a girl I was falling in love with. Because I am attrached to intellegence first. A chick can be smoking hot and not hold any depth in the conversation department. That is a big turn off. Add that to my school getting more personalized to me and my world. I feel I stumbled upon one of many ways that "they" try to recruit. So, I've had to play each side as to just make sure I got home safe and to make sure my family is safe. I will elaborate more if its ok. Here is a link to the the thread where my ex was measuring RR on a specrtum of some sorts. Check it out. link

Thank you for the links. One of the more interesting explanations for the bruised left eye phenomena.

I am fascinated by the left eye business, the different functions of the two brain hemispheres, visual processing, and the effect of images on the consciousness. Particularly how an image, without words, can actually do something, like a meme. Tarot cards and the art of alchemy seem to work that way to a certain extent when the symbolism is understood. Also interested in the various technics of mind control.

So, thanks again. That was right up my alley.
ETA Caled's post was not in response to me. It was a response to a post I initially did not understand but now find rather more interesting.
edit on 3/29/2021 by cimmerius because: ETA

edit on 3/29/2021 by cimmerius because: Clarification

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Ok, here is an interesting development. You know the whole "capture the title iv flag" thing with Russell-Jay: Gould? Last month the Navy changed it's mission statement to this:

www.navy.mil...

"The United States is a maritime nation, and the U.S. Navy protects America at sea. Alongside our allies and partners, we defend freedom, preserve economic prosperity, and keep the seas open and free. Our nation is engaged in long-term competition. To defend American interests around the globe, the U.S. Navy must remain prepared to execute our timeless role, as directed by Congress and the President."

That is a pretty big change from the old one:

"The U.S. Navy will be ready to conduct prompt and sustained combat incident to operations at sea. Our Navy will protect America from attack and preserve America's strategic influence in key regions of the world. U.S. naval forces and operations - from the floor to space, from deep water to the littorals, and the information domain - will deter aggression and enable peaceful resolution of crises on terms acceptable to the United States and our allies and partners. If deterrence fails, the Navy will conduct decisive combat operations to defeat any enemy."

Goals and Objectives for a Stronger Maritime
Nation: A Report to Congress

From Feb 2020. Conclusion...

Double meanings surely,,, re "maritime."

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Good News on the Coronavirus Pandemic March 29, 2021, By Thomas B. Talbot, MD

It’s been hard to objectively assess where we are in the coronavirus pandemic when political agendas, special interests, and media irresponsibility have clouded our outlook. Nowadays, many people are following their personal feelings and use any available facts to justify those feelings while ignoring anything that goes against their preferred narrative. The left does this ad nauseum. Folks on the right are sometimes guilty as well. That’s too bad, because an objective look at the public health picture shows promise for good news soon that justifies a prompt return to normal life.

The bottom line of this analysis is that the pandemic could be over as early as late May, maybe June in some places. That’s great news!

Wish I had the optimism of this guy.🤪

Dr. Thomas Talbot is a Pediatrician and a retired U.S. Army Medical Corps Officer. He currently specializes in the field of medical simulation technology and medical virtual reality applications.

Ok, in the world of VR optimism.

Don't know when it happened but 'American Thinker' moved their comment section to the MeWE platform.

Meanwhile, kabuki theater continues onward...

‘Scared’ CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky warns of ‘impending doom’

CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky became emotional at a White House coronavirus press briefing on Monday — her voice breaking as she warned that the US is facing “impending doom” as COVID-19 cases rise again.

“I’m gonna lose the script and I’m going to reflect on the recurring feeling I have of impending doom,” Walensky told reporters at the briefing.

Walensky — speaking, she said, not just as the CDC director but “as a wife, as a mother, as a daughter” — urged Americans to “hold on a little longer” until they can get vaccinated against the coronavirus.

OMG, the sky is falling, enough already!! Years ago, women were kept away from many leadership positions on the basis that their judgment is easily swayed by emotions. Today, hysterical panic-mongering is honest and brave, whether from this woman or the fake woman Rachel Levine, or the Fauci troll who helped push the China virus in the first place. Everyday it sure seems we're living in a real-life scripted reality show, leading us along bit by bit to total government control of every aspect of our lives.

How the Merriam-Webster dictionary defined the word "vaccine" in January and how it defines it today.
They're literally changing the meaning of words to fit the narrative.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This just came across my feed. I would leave a link but Bloomberg wont let me search for it without paying. Maybe one of you can come up with it?

Just thought it should be seen here at least all considered with the suez and all. Why would California being having a backup issue?

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
New Techno Fog looks interesting.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 15Mon, 29 Mar 2021 15:23:52 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoMondayb20213America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Have you watched the show in question?

No, and I probably won't. There is no need to. They obviously don't know what they're talking about. I have put a lot of time into this thing and I'm not going to sit down for hours and watch something that I know for certain draws bad conclusions. Also, at this point I believe one could draw up a predictive list of users who are going to continue to write Q off at the first opportunity and be pretty accurate.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Wasn’t there a story weeks/months ago about this that the Dali ports have been backed up for awhile due to COVID. I know it was like that around inauguration as people were wondering if any ships had the container middles on them

edit on 29-3-2021 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join