It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Fascinating Clip Ted, a US Senator TASKED with the mandate to do what is best for his State, goes to see first hand - an effing rarity. He's met by a bot, who, treats him as if he is the janitor.

In a totally sick twist irony, the talking point they assigned her says to treat the people in the cages with "respect."

Harris really needs to get ahold of her admin already.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: Justoneman
PM for you so as not to drift the thread any further.

Thank you and a PM reply.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm a few pages behind, so if somebody has thought of what EA means, guess it's better than none.
Could EA be Europe and Asia - Istanbul is located in both continents sitting in a very strategic shipping area.
Mixture of Christianity and Islam in it's history as well.
And the food was delicious when I was there a few years ago, but I digress.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Whip posted this connect but it was a little unclear for me to save,,,, AND there are two key features that we follow here very prominently.

Mirror.
Future Proves Past.

So look at the backhoe. It can only be photographed from the one location at the Suez, which reflects the image backhoe. So we have a mirror here.

Q asks, of the picture - "where have you seen this before?" This is a statement suggesting we look from the present and see where we have seen the pic of the backhoe before. Future Proves Past.

time difference 00:8:16

Of course the DJT contains a :45 second stamp. We can concluded that this image has one meaning in the present - the past, and one meaning in the future - now. The now suggests the Evergreen Ever Given event is part of the Q/Q+ plan at some level and is a marker. Of course the gazillion connects tells us that.

Apply future proves past language to this one too...

Bigger

Save space. This one is really bonkers...

Bigger

edit on 28-3-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Quite a lot happening past few days, From Evergreen Ever Given, to Everglades recent ?Everglades Shooting ??

SYRIA, now Rashioning OIL, even Hospitals are having to make hold backs
#Stand by for a gradual build up........
By the way their was a White CASTLE emblem on front of first - German - ship allowed to Pass through Suez in 1975, after the 8 year stoppage.(Yellow Fleet), Ship was MUNSTERLAND, Followed by NORWIND.

At present there is a possible background argument reference WATER and that is a Middle East argument............. Time to stop chin wag and go back to see more ..........

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: surfer_soul

They'll just claim that isn't sufficient proof. I don't see that nonsense as worthy of my time, honestly. The ancients knew the Earth was a globe. They came up with sun compasses thousands of years ago that told them not only that the Earth was round, but also it's precise size. This is how they built monuments like the Great Pyramid to scale with the Earth itself. Not only that, but they were also able to determine the distance of the moon from the Earth with the same simple measurements.

It's a shame how far we have fallen in the last 3 or 4 thousand years. We have planes and space shuttles now, but people are deliberately causing us to regress by introducing stuff like this "flat Earth" hogwash.

Great analogy PFS. The plan was to regress us so they "save the Earth" from the scourge of human overpopulation. I recall they keep pounding that thought. From the GA Guidestones to the Elite always talking about something wiping out mankind, these people have been trying to plant this in our brains as necessary. I suspect it has become an obsession for them.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: crankyoldman

Quite a lot happening past few days, From Evergreen Ever Given, to Everglades recent ?Everglades Shooting ??

SYRIA, now Rashioning OIL, even Hospitals are having to make hold backs
#Stand by for a gradual build up........
By the way their was a White CASTLEemblem on front of first - German - ship allowed to Pass through Suez in 1975, after the 8 year stoppage.(Yellow Fleet), Ship was MUNSTERLAND, Followed by NORWIND.

At present there is a possible background argument reference WATER and that is a Middle East argument............. Time to stop chin wag and go back to see more ..........

Interesting. If this holds, the first ship to pass after Ever Given is the ship with WMDQ on the dash?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Slouching Toward the End Times

I recently received a note from a friend commenting on a syndrome he calls “Covid retardation,” which manifests literally as “a general across-the-board slowdown in everything—not merely cognitive, but walking slowly, shoulders slumped, looking at the ground, refusing to make eye contact with people, driving slowly (well under the speed limit) or reacting slowly at green lights, as if the person truly has nowhere to go and nothing to do.” The malady entails “dull conversation and lazy thinking, repetition of clichés and government/media-repeated falsehoods, and on and on. People have a choice. They're not yet in camps. They choose to behave that way.”

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

They are supposed to be transparent.

They are trying to hush anyone from talking about one case least other cases can use the information.

This can not stand. If it does .... we’ll it seems like we’re living in a dystopian nightmare train wreck happening in slow motion anyways. This would just be another aspect.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Ok Could be Nothing could be something But pause the Dexter clip at 7 seconds and on the container it says:

E l S U 1 2 3 3 4 8 4
S U 1 2 = S U E Z ???

We all know 33 is a number to look out for maybe im just crazy

edit on 28-3-2021 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

In that Dexter clip, also has PA4310

PA... keystone state

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

[ TODAYS NEW WORD ]

Here speaks Todays New World.

The 1975 - The 1975
www.youtube.com...

A so called UK New Group of musicians;
One member of such was Born in Cheshire. Its a group that support Greta Thunberg and .......... Well wait till hear such.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Oh boy, par for the course. The proceeds of the song going to extinction rebellion.🙄🤦‍♂️
The Getty and Shutterstock images is a nice subliminal touch. Scary that she has nearly 5 million followers.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Wow love how long this thread is going, what a movie eh?
Has anyone investigated this yet?? Biblical?? The book of Q?

www.earlychristianwritings.com...

Enjoy

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

US STRATCOM deleted tweet...

Not sure if anything:

;l;;gmlxzssaw

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ever Given is now FREE!

twitter.com...

Interesting that the World Economic Forum publishes a short trivia video clip on the Suez crisis... @wef

Jason Bourne is a traitor. Bad guys chasin bad guys.

twitter.com...

Watch the Water.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

SSC, that USS Stratcom deleted tweet reads better in reverse:

;l;;gmlxzssaw becomes was sz XL MG ;;I;

Forgive the spaces and case changes which make it easier to read as:

"Was size extra large mg ;;I;"

So what does the ;;l; mean?

It could be read as a size list... S,M,L,XL - in which case the semi colons represent SME (Extra Large starts with an E).

SME = Subject Matter Expert.

So who would be an MG Subject Matter Expert? Is MG a mirror of GM = Ghislane Maxwell. In which case this is saying that the SUBMARINE was Extra Large?

edit on 28-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

The EverGiven may be free from the canal bank but it still has to get past the Russian and US Navys at each end of the canal?

Or was the EverGiven stranding used to block the missing sub in the canal?
edit on 28-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I'm not good at decoding but I did notice WATCH the water ..watch is all caps, remember the comms with the watch on its' side ?
Could there be a connection?
Just a thought that popped out .

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join