It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Naughty, naughty, dems. Manipulating evidence before a "jury". That's an impeachable offense. Although, dems like to manipulate evidence, they love to change the wording in emails too.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

This is a very big deal.

Well apparently it wasn't because it appears that the information is from Nov of last year. Also that article from gateway pundit doesn't give you enough information to determine who is the source, are the numbers real or finalized, or what was the reason behind the discrepancy or how close the race was to determine if it would even make a difference and if its presented as evidence.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again my beef was more about the validity of gateway pundit being used as a source versus being treated as another form of cnn but for the right.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
Any indications from Patriot insiders that the Trump team has a bombshell up their sleeve for delivery on Friday? I know you monitor several sources, COM.

I dont know about Friday, but this just came out on Gab

gab.com...

Corrected link

www.roxytube.com...

Additional link

steverotter.com...

I guess a little mission impossible at camp justice payed off...

James Clapper claims he tried to warn President Trump that people, especially Rod Rosenstein, were conspiring “to get him.” This isn’t the first witness to say Rod Rosenstein is an arch criminal.

Mike Pence was part of the Rod Rosenstein / John Roberts crime family with Paul Ryan. Clapper figured this out by spying on all of them for years, typically on illegal FISA warrants granted by Roberts.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
New Quantum Receiver the First to Detect Entire Radio Frequency Spectrum

Army researchers built the quantum sensor, which can sample the radio-frequency spectrum—from zero frequency up to 20 GHz—and detect AM and FM radio, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and other communication signals.

The Rydberg spectrum analyzer has the potential to surpass fundamental limitations of traditional electronics in sensitivity, bandwidth and frequency range.

"Devices that are based on quantum constituents are one of the Army's top priorities to enable technical surprise in the competitive future battlespace," said Army researcher Dr. David Meyer. "Quantum sensors in general, including the one demonstrated here, offer unparalleled sensitivity and accuracy to detect a wide range of mission-critical signals."

"Significant physics and engineering effort is still necessary before the Rydberg analyzer can integrate into a field-testable device," Cox said. "One of the first steps will be understanding how to retain and improve the device's performance as the sensor size is decreased. The Army has emerged as a leading developer of Rydberg sensors, and we expect more cutting-edge research to result as this futuristic technology concept quickly becomes a reality."

--------

The RF spectrum is huge, and it’s increasingly important in warfare and communications, now we have a single sensor that can scan it all and when combined with AI will optimise.

"Matthew Griffin, described as “The Adviser behind the Advisers” and a “Young Kurzweil,” is the founder and CEO of the World Futures Forum and the 311 Institute, a global Futures and Deep Futures consultancy working between the dates of 2020 to 2070, and is an award winning futurist, and author of “Codex of the Future” series."
Fanatical Futurist

We are seeing the inevitable result of granting unprecedented levels of power to people who are very, very deep into full "spectrum dominance", the occult and lack even rudimentary social skills.🙄

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
Thank-you. I'll check out the links you provided.

I also see a bit more of the documents President Trump asked to be declassified have been published, with some revelations, even though the redactions are still plenty. (As of last week, only 10% had been declassified)

Reporter Paul Sperry says the FBI is protecting a sitting U.S. Congressman in this newly declassified document: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Between the meds they are pushing on the public and the chemicals they are putting in our food and the foods that they push as superfoods that dumb people down, there is a lack of common sense these days. People cannot comprehend how alchemy is being used against us. Foods and things that actually make us smarter are being called bad for us, that includes tobacco and eggs, and anything with choline. The supplements they are selling to increase intellect....they just boost a certain chemistry that makes people feel smarter, but still they cannot think deep enough to see what is happening.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sakiale
a reply to: angelchemuel
Oh colorful, radiant Jane! Since nothing else seems to be going on, I'm going to say something I always wanted to tell you:
I love the little signature you end your posts with. They make me smile every time, so I'd bet they have the same positive effect on several others

I'm still beaming with hope that we will all see the most brilliant of rainbows at the end of this storm.

I agree and I'd like to add that your always positive, polite and pleasant.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Looks like the DJT defense will begin on Friday 12th maybe Saturday 13th - no event on Sunday 14th.

I thought the rules were no action on Saturday, and they'd reconvene Sunday afternoon?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I gave my theory on what "Xxxxxx to XXX" is on ATS. It's gone...must have been one of the posts that was deleted for being off topic. We'll see if it disappears again.

McCabe to CNN

I also see a bit more of the documents President Trump asked to be declassified have been published, with some revelations, even though the redactions are still plenty. (As of last week, only 10% had been declassified)

Reporter Paul Sperry says the FBI is protecting a sitting U.S. Congressman in this newly declassified document: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Looks like the DJT defense will begin on Friday 12th maybe Saturday 13th - no event on Sunday 14th.

I thought the rules were no action on Saturday, and they'd reconvene Sunday afternoon?

A Trump attorney wanted Friday Evening and Saturday's calendar clear for a Jewish holiday. But he changed his mind 2 days ago. There is also a Sunday session scheduled...beginning at 2pm Eastern.

Latest Timetable: ohionewstime.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
‘Wizard of Oz’ Remake in the Works at New Line With Director Nicole Kassell

“While the 1939 musical is part of my DNA, I am exhilarated and humbled by the responsibility of re-imagining such a legendary tale,” said Kassell in a statement. “The opportunity to examine the original themes — the quest for courage, love, wisdom and home — feels more timely and urgent than ever. These are profoundly iconic shoes to fill, and I am eager to dance alongside these heroes of my childhood as we pave a newly minted yellow brick road!”

It’s going to be super woke and preach, preach, preach to you about how bad a person you are if you don’t embrace wokeness.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

a reply to: crankyoldman
Any indications from Patriot insiders that the Trump team has a bombshell up their sleeve for delivery on Friday? I know you monitor several sources, COM.

I dont know about Friday, but this just came out on Gab

gab.com...

Corrected link

www.roxytube.com...

Additional link

steverotter.com...

I guess a little mission impossible at camp justice payed off...

James Clapper claims he tried to warn President Trump that people, especially Rod Rosenstein, were conspiring “to get him.” This isn’t the first witness to say Rod Rosenstein is an arch criminal.

Mike Pence was part of the Rod Rosenstein / John Roberts crime family with Paul Ryan. Clapper figured this out by spying on all of them for years, typically on illegal FISA warrants granted by Roberts.

Not Clapper, John Here To Help. I don't know who did that, but it doesn't help. Lin gave some documentation obtained by JHTH to Mercer and The GA BAR according to him. Which is rather interesting, it puts them in the corner: Officers of the court have a duty...

edit on 10-2-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Hum "Q" being Clapper Would be a head scratcher wouldn't it.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't know what the cause is but it appears to me that people don't questions things once they pick a side but more importantly don't question themselves and their reasoning. They also let the wants get ahead of logic.

It appears that people take offense to making an invalid assumptions or theory to the point they would rather continue to make the wrong decisions than ever admit or even consider that maybe they were wrong.

Somebody once asked me in a forum why do I post there if I don't expect to change anyone's mind.

I told them that is the wrong way to look at it. I don't come here expecting to change anyone's mind , I come here to challenge my own thought and logic to see if it stands. So I don't take offense when my theory or logic fails or doesn't hold up, but that might be due to my background .

I like to say "A fool that is always right will always be a fool" . Unfortunately the majority of the population is run by fools that are always right. They fail to learn from their mistakes and let their wants, fears, emotions, and bias get ahead of logic.

I know that i have been wrong many times and my wife can confirm it, so while I might be a fool atleast I now that I'm not a fool that is always right. So maybe there is hope for me, lol

edit on 08228America/ChicagoWed, 10 Feb 2021 21:08:50 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I’m about two hours south from Tampa.

Water prices normal here. Maybe just localized price changes.

We might be in the same town... haha

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I gave my theory on what "Xxxxxx to XXX" is on ATS. It's gone...must have been one of the posts that was deleted for being off topic. We'll see if it disappears again.

McCabe to CNN

Re: twitter.com...

I agree 100% with XXX being CNN. But the Xxxxxx is supposed to be someone in Congress.

At any rate, it's not a big deal at this moment, since no authority will investigate.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I've had my beliefs smashed so much over the years that I am skeptical about everything. Even my own beliefs. I was programmed by society but had a father that taught me not to believe half of what you hear or three quarters of what you see. That was told to me in the sixties, now the ratio is you can't believe hardly anything you hear or see. There is some truth to things but rarely anything is fully true.

I talked to a few people who did the online dating thing, they lied about almost everything they posted and doctored up their own photo they put on the site. They both told me that was normal, you never post the truth because everyone knows the person has altered the photos and is not telling the whole truth.

I think it was much easier picking up girls at the bar or a party and taking them out to Big Boy to eat.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Ah, but you are missing the information flow. How did it get from the FBI to the news? CNN, run by Zucker, who used to run NBC, who owns Buzzfeed. And who went to work for CNN after the FBI? McCabe. This link is the only part it would make sense to leave classified.

originally posted by: Caled

McCabe to CNN

Re: twitter.com...

I agree 100% with XXX being CNN. But the Xxxxxx is supposed to be someone in Congress.

At any rate, it's not a big deal at this moment, since no authority will investigate.

edit on 2/10/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 2/10/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Same usual decodes applied to the new 3 The Storm Rider tweets:

#5 tweet at 18:17:10

People often ask who I am?
I don't answer... THERE WAS no need... But I can tell you now)//
U.S MILITARY HAS BEEN MOVING THROUGH ALL COUNTRIES AT A 17MIL. FORCE SINCE OCT.2016
WE ARE IN CONTROL
/// EXPECT DARKNESS TO COME ON A FULL SCALE//EXPECT TO LOSE HOPE//COUNT HOURS
NCSWIC

This tweet was at 18:17:10 (sums to 45). If we count 18 hours from 18:00 that is NOON tomorrow = restart of Impeachment. Maybe we should expect Impeachment to happen, such that we lose hope before the military steps in?

Tweet Length > #278, Tweet delta = 00 02:59:31
CAPS only gematria gives: #1818, removeDupes gives #62

#6 tweet, at 18:24:04

Now!!
Why???
France+Britain//forces in middle East?
Norway..u.s. forces deployment by Biden////RUSSIAN in the waters in Pacific...........????????
[GAME/PLAYED/STOPPED]
>>>only the few know the empty trap of nothing////
Yet in the tides that runs, comes chaos of Nukes..
ACTORS t.co...

Tweet Length > #312, Tweet delta = 6:54
CAPS only gematria gives: #553, removeDupes gives #102

#7 tweet, at 18:28:19

Who controls ACTORS???
Who is the richest man in the world?
The richest family???
// Don't be beguiled.. Fooled by FORBES (CCP OWNED)//
The most powerful people, your tongue couldn't say.. nor history books reveal///+Hint.. He who collapsed 13 FAMILIES of venice//
+Q
+64 years

Tweet Length > #277, Tweet delta = 4:15
CAPS only gematria gives: #427, removeDupes gives #74

Thinking on the 13 FAMILIES of venice - I think it links back to HOUSE OF CARDS.

A pack of cards has 4 "Suits" or "Houses" of cards! Each suit/house has 13 cards:

Venice families = 1 suit of 13 cards/families
Israel tribes = 1 suit of 13 cards/families (1 tribe became 2!)

Who are the other two suits/houses? Is 1 Arabian families? Is the other the 13 Western families (Astors/Freemans/DuPonts/Rockerfellers/etc.)?

Also, possibly 12 apostles + Matthias who replaced Judas. And/or Paul who called himself an apostle.

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join