It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Ah, but you are missing the information flow. How did it get from the FBI to the news? CNN, run by Zucker, who used to run NBC, who owns Buzzfeed. And who went to work for CNN after the FBI? McCabe. This link is the only part it would make sense to leave classified.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Caled
I gave my theory on what "Xxxxxx to XXX" is on ATS. It's gone...must have been one of the posts that was deleted for being off topic. We'll see if it disappears again.

McCabe to CNN

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
Thank-you. I'll check out the links you provided.

I also see a bit more of the documents President Trump asked to be declassified have been published, with some revelations, even though the redactions are still plenty. (As of last week, only 10% had been declassified)

Reporter Paul Sperry says the FBI is protecting a sitting U.S. Congressman in this newly declassified document: twitter.com...

Re: twitter.com...

I agree 100% with XXX being CNN. But the Xxxxxx is supposed to be someone in Congress.

At any rate, it's not a big deal at this moment, since no authority will investigate.

Now that you point out the McCabe-CNN connection, your logic makes sense and is probably the correct solution. Your critical thinking functions better than that of most journalists.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So Joe Biden's administration told one of President Trump's Impeachment Defense lawyers that if he "throws the case", he'll get a spot as a judge? (Sounds just like the Democrats playbook)

Lets see if he has the GUTS to reveal this when its the defense's turn to present.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care I was just wondering what happened to the “ We have it all, rock solid proof, irrefutable evidence that the Italians used their satellites to download something something to cause the dominion machines to switch Trump votes to Biden.”
“We are bringing Italians with first hand testimony and reams of official documents that will prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that Trump won in a landslide victory. If we can just raise the money to charter a plane with security to guard these Italians who are risking their lives to testify.”
What a load of absolute horse puckey. I wonder if Lois Lane err Sid Powell was really working for Biden along with bible thumping buddy from Georgia or one of those southern states.
Has anyone heard from any of the Aholes lately? As if any news from them would mean squat.
Oh and where is America’s Mayor? Jeez
edit on 11/2/2021 by Xactamundo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo

I'll refrain from abandoning hope until March 4th passes with no significant actions from the Trump camp. Until then, the 5 dimension chess match could still be in progress.

If March 5th arrives and no significant actions have been taken, former President Trump will need to "come clean" with what went wrong, and who was Q anon.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: interupt42
Although I'm fairly certain that if the evidence was staring you right in the face, you'd still find a way to debunk it

Just because I consider the gateway pundit and cnn as equivalent BS sources doesn't mean that I don't think the election wasn't likely rigged for Biden. I have actually stated numerous times that it was likely because to many things didn't add up and to many things were covered up.

Heck I even told you in my respond to you.

While its very likely that the election was rigged for Biden , 300 votes is nothing and certainly not significant or HUGE DEVELOPMENT to over turn the elections.

It is because you don't see anything that might say the opposite of what you believe is reliable. Would you name the perfect place for information the Left is squelching to be delivered from for us?

You are trolling if you can't name some we can at least say maybe that is the ones we can count on to tell us the facts.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Something you don't hear about everyday ....
17,000 Years

Why A Musician Breathed New Life Into a 17,000-Year-Old Conch Shell Horn

Ancient conch shell musical instrument played for first time in 17,000 years!

"To our knowledge, the Marsoulas shell is unique in the prehistoric context, however, not only in France but at the scale of Palaeolithic Europe and perhaps the world."

The research team discovered that the shell had been modified by ancient humans, to add a mouth piece and add holes, as well as using a red pigment to decorate it, which showed it was an important object.

Archaeologists carried out carbon-dating - a special technique used by scientists to figure out how old things are - on a piece of charcoal and bone found in the same cave as the horn, and found them to be around 18,000 years old.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Two new (Q)The Storm Rider tweets - here's the first and my decodes:

#1 tweet at 11/02/2021 06:34:39

Dc flights adverted yesterday
9 hours
Naval ships lined across the East coast
Military moving hard in DC night
+Think TUNNELS+Vast Network
Detonated/BOOMS// SHAKE THE NIGHT DC...BOOM SHAKE THE NIGHT BERLIN TUNNELS+BOOM SHAKE THE NIGHT SERBIAN TUNNELS///
GAME THEORY
Q

a) TYPOS:
i) adverted should be averted giving D
Does D5 = Detonate Five?

b) Start of Lines method gives: D9NM+DTGQ
NM = New Mexico?
DT = Donald Trump?
GQ = Magazine GQ?

c) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 6ac3b9 No.181169 📁
Jan 27 2018 14:31:04 (EST)
:Heart attacks can be deadly.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 8a344a No.7074281 📁
Jul 17 2019 21:14:49 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Outside of the standard deviation?
Q

d) Tweet Delta of 22:27:19 points to:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147445681 📁
Oct 31 2017 23:57:15 (EST)
Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

Timestamp encodes today Feb 11th.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.267 📁
Sep 20 2018 12:29:42 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.221 📁
Sep 11 2018 18:27:53 (EST)
Panic in DC.
James Baker testifying against Comey?
Q

>>221
www.youtube.com...📁
[13:35]
Q

e) Tweet Length points to #267

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: abced6 No.38394 📁
Dec 5 2017 15:52:48 (EST)
#FLYALFLY#
Runway lights being turned on.
FLY HIGH.
Q

f) CAPS gematria points to:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3b9a43 No.1158853 📁
Apr 23 2018 14:39:27 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 544875 No.1158720 📁
Apr 23 2018 14:32:55 (EST)
>>1158695
Just don't forget the Americans Boss! MAGA!!

>>1158720
Happening now.
Q

Timestamp encodes tomorrow, Feb 12th.

Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No.147683156 📁
Nov 2 2017 18:31:24 (EST)
Fellow Patriots,
I'm being advised actions have created accelerated counter-actions.
We have not yet ascertained the scope of the attack.
Watch the news outlets.

POTUS' Twitter take down was not by accident (as referenced several hours ago).
Should the lights go out please know we are in control.
Do not panic.
We are prepared and assets are in place.
God bless - I must go for good at this point.
Q

g) Gematria of SHAKE THE NIGHT = #135 1st of 4 Rothschilds Banks posts

Adding the BOOM prefix gives 180 = Reverse/Flip

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: a9MnCArQ No.150400638 📁
Nov 21 2017 20:22:58 (EST)

Anonymous ID: y1XGelPg No.150400127 📁
Nov 21 2017 20:18:23 (EST)
Why is LRD chatting up Eagles on Twitter

>>150400127
What US President was nicknamed "Eagle" by the USSS?
FlyEaglesFly
Q

Timestamp encodes Feb 11th, twice.

edit on 11-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Aunt Jemima rebranded as Pearl Milling Company

The name “Aunt Jemima” and the picture of a Black woman shown on the packaging, based on a former slave named Nancy Green, will be replaced with the name "Pearl Milling Company" and what appears to be a picture of a 19th century water mill, CNN reports.

The new brand is expected to launch in June, one year after Quaker Foods announced the rebranding of “Aunt Jemima” in the midst of Black Lives Matter protests calling for an end to racial inequality.

All this BS nonsense is ridiculous. Yay, lets erase history and pretend it never happened.🙃

When you search "Pearl Milling Company" on WikiLipedia it goes straight to Rebranding.

Aunt Jemima's Great-Grandson Enraged Her Legacy Will Be Erased

Wonder if AKA VP Harris had any influence on the "Pearl" branding.

I still hate that they got rid of my favorite pancake mix a few years ago. Buckwheat was regarded as racist.......so they didn't even rename it.....just gone. A few other brands have a mix, just not even close to the same taste. They posted a receipie to replace it, and maybe it's a mind F, but it's not the same.
3/4 cup (175 ml) Aunt Jemima Original pancake mix
1/3 cup (75 ml) buckwheat flour (purchase dark flour)
1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking powder

Cancel culture is the worst. If all culture and differences are gone, you are left with one flavor. One flavor in life would be aweful, bu the left doesn't think like that.
edit on 11-2-2021 by Metalcrack because: Added recipe.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

If Trump was doing nothing by design, except pimping hopium, why wouldn't he still be in office?

Q and trumps legal team were the pimps of hopium. As I stated before trump was either part of the new deepstate who got their arses handed to them or was used as a useful idiot.

IMO and as I have stated before ,trump was more PRO America then the other POTUS before him for the last several decades. However he got played and I think he was fed hopium by his own administration and legal team until it was too late. Like I have stated in the past aswell He wasn't suppose to win in 2016, but when he did they used him like a useful idiot until they got a chance to replace him.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
So I’ve been watching the live cam on and off, of the whitehouse since January 20th, Where are the sniper teams and the crazy activity that goes with the whitehouse, isn’t there something like 100+ people that work there 24 a day and why hasn’t Kamala Harris moved into the VP house?
edit on 11-2-2021 by Brit-Tex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

(Q)The Storm Rider's #2 tweet this morning at 06:48:23

??s
GAME THEORY
(Nash Equilibrium)
every person on earth will watch the world system crash/& alI people held accountable to their actions/no [F]ree passes//[even complacent w[A]tchers] who did noth[I]ng/accountably/
escala[T]ion/pandemic/fear/
war/[H]ope lost
SCARE NECESSARY

a) Frames (Kill boxes) spell [F][A][I][T][H]

b) StartOfLines method gives G(eewS
EWS = Early Warning System?

c) Tweet timestamp points to posts:

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147166292 📁
Oct 29 2017 20:48:50 (EST)
Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs.
POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false.
Follow Huma tomorrow.
POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense.
Focus on Military Intelligence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency
What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?
Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^
Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats).
Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day than POTUS.
Follow the money, it’s the key.
What is Pelosi’s net worth by way of one example. Why coincidentally is her memory apparently going?
Cover for possible future indictment to plead what?
What if John M never had surgery and that was a cover for a future out if needed against prosecution?
Why did Soros transfer his bulk public funds to a NP? Note this doesn’t include massive slush funds that are pulled by several high ups.
Why did Soros’ son have several meetings with Canadian PM and how is that related to Clinton’s?
Why is MS13 a priority?
Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why / how to insulate against exposure?
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed. These people are evil.
Operation Mockingbird.

Timestamp encodes today, Feb 11th.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 7280b6 No.229003 📁
Jan 31 2018 21:46:08 (EST)

Anonymous ID: e3e8f0 No.228958 📁
Jan 31 2018 21:43:03 (EST)
Potus speech was inspiring!

>>228958
Timing is everything.
Did you miss the most important line of the entire speech?
Activation code.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: ef2e0e No.10967624 📁
Oct 7 2020 14:30:58 (EST)
ONLY THE ILLUSION OF DEMOCRACY.
ONLY THE ILLUSION OF FOR THE PEOPLE.
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME OUR POTUS STANDS WITH AND FOR THE PEOPLE.
ALL ASSETS DEPLOYED.
Q

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147446992 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:11:52 (EST)
Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11.
Why is this relevant?
Who can be held hostage and controlled?
CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil).
Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent?
They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors.
Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one. He controls the top.

Timestamp encodes today, Feb 11th, two ways in a mirror.

d) Tweet Delta of 13:44 points to:

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147181801 📁
Oct 29 2017 23:34:36 (EST)
Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147592019 📁
Nov 2 2017 02:06:41 (EST)
Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

#1344 No Private comms

e) CAPS gematria points to:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3ce126 No.82276 📁
Dec 12 2017 17:31:52 (EST)
Timestamp [Q] post [:03] against POTUS' Tweet [:13].
[10]
No coincidences.
Q

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147642680 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:06:58 (EST)
BIG DROP:
How did NK obtain Uranium?
How did Iran obtain Uranium?
Why did BO send billions (in cash and wire) to Iran?
Why the cash component?
Was the hostage component a cover?
For what?
Could any of the cash component be handed off to other people?
How many planes carried the cash into Iran?
Did all land in Iran?
Did all land in the same location?
Why is this relevant?
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
Don't think of a single person.
Think of a powerful entity.
Why is this important?
Why are wars so important?
Who benefits?
What does hostage refer to?
Who can be held hostage and controlled by NK having miniaturized nuclear weapons?
Where is BO TODAY?
Where is VJ?
Alice & Wonderland.

f) From tweet content: Nash Equilibrium

In game theory, the Nash equilibrium, named after the mathematician John Forbes Nash Jr., is the most common way to define the solution of a non-cooperative game involving two or more players. In a Nash equilibrium, each player is assumed to know the equilibrium strategies of the other players and no player has anything to gain by changing only their own strategy. The principle of Nash equilibrium dates back to the time of Cournot, who applied it to competing firms choosing outputs.

If each player has chosen a strategy — an action plan choosing their own actions based on what has happened so far in the game — and no player can increase their own expected payoff by changing their strategy while the other players keep theirs unchanged, then the current set of strategy choices constitutes a Nash equilibrium.

If two players Alice and Bob choose strategies A and B, (A, B) is a Nash equilibrium if Alice has no other strategy available that does better than A at maximizing her payoff in response to Bob choosing B, and Bob has no other strategy available that does better than B at maximizing his payoff in response to Alice choosing A. In a game in which Carol and Dan are also players, (A, B, C, D) is a Nash equilibrium if A is Alice's best response to (B, C, D), B is Bob's best response to (A, C, D), and so forth.

Nash showed that there is a Nash equilibrium for every finite game: see further the article on strategy.

Posts with Frames/Kill boxes containing [A][B][C][D] in may be referencing Nash's Equilibrium!

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It is because you don't see anything that might say the opposite of what you believe is reliable.

What is the opposite of what I believe? I call out both parties BS and even stated that Trump was one of our best POTUS over the last couple decades for the simple fact he brought attention to the news being fake news and the threat that china is to the world. I also have stated that while trump has issues you have to be a complete loony to think Biden is better.

However trump fkd up a lot and early on and he is the reason why Biden is POTUS.

Would you name the perfect place for information the Left is squelching to be delivered from for us?

I don't trust anyone one of them but especially Gateway Pundit for the reasons I have stated that they have horrendous sources made from other biased opinion pieces or directly link to social media anonymous posts by unknown random people with no validity check like that story.

That new HUGE DEVELOPMENT they posted and that you are defending them on , turned out to be an OLD news story from November and not a NEW HUGE DEVELOPMENT as they claimed.

I would say ben swann is as close as you can get to a dependable source where he cites his sources and reasons on how he came to his conclusion. I have seen a couple stories from the the hill that they appeared to do a fairly decent job and even calling out both the left and the rights BS. However even then I try to double check things.

While I think CNN is horrendous along with foxnews and alex jones, they even provide better information and sources than Gateway pundit.

Gateway pundit is nothing but biased click bait stories like the one they posted. They are as worthy as a before its news story.

They are a republican biased gossip site but less dependable than tmz or the enquire

You are trolling if you can't name some

We also covered this.
1. Its against TC to call posters trolls.

2. calling a poster a troll is often viewed as a sign of surrender and losing the argument.

we can at least say maybe that is the ones we can count on to tell us the facts.

That is the problem people are looking for some one to tell them the facts. They don't tell you the facts and we don't have real journalist. We have entertainers with agendas on both sides.

This is why sources are important and why Gateway Pundit is horrendous. They not only use horrendous sources but they take Pablo Picasso artistic liberty in creating their biased stories.

I avoid trusting any one news source but like I said Ben Swann is likely the closest you are going to get. I also look at the story to see what they aren't telling you. I also tend to not take seriously the journalist and sites that are always one sided and biased and blaming the other side. I also look at the actual sources to see the facts and not count on the journalist or the site.

edit on 42228America/ChicagoThu, 11 Feb 2021 08:42:22 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

curious ...Nash’s Equilibrium ... the Cornerstone of Game Theory - which also could be considered a Keystone

Another explanation via Cornell University ..

Explaining a Cornerstone of Game Theory: John Nash’s Equilibrium

The article also talks about the movie, “A Beautiful Mind”, which was based on Dr. Nash’s early life. There is a scene in the film that describes how Dr.Nash came up with the concept of the game theory. In the movie, Dr.Nash was with three of his friends at a D-bar. And they saw a blond lady and four of her brunette friends coming in to the bar. The problem here is that all of them including Dr.Nash preferred the blond woman. If they went after the blond and got rejected, four brunettes would possiblly reject them as well since no one likes to be the second choice. Thus, Dr.Nash suggested that they should chase after the brunettes and ignore the blond woman instead. “We don’t get in each others’ way and we don’t insult the other girls. That is the only way we win.”, stated by Dr.Nash in the movie. However, this strategy here does not necessarily represent a Nash Equilibrium. But it illustrates the importance of game theory and Nash Equilibrium in real life

the above article mentions the Prisoners Dilemma Which really seems to fit where in the Game we may be. IMO

The “dilemma” faced by the prisoners here is that, whatever the other does, each is better off confessing than remaining silent. But the outcome obtained when both confess is worse for each than the outcome they would have obtained had both remained silent. A common view is that the puzzle illustrates a conflict between individual and group rationality. A group whose members pursue rational self-interest may all end up worse off than a group whose members act contrary to rational self-interest. More generally, if the payoffs are not assumed to represent self-interest, a group whose members rationally pursue any goals may all meet less success than if they had not rationally pursued their goals individually.

edit on 2112021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

a reply to: FlyingFox

If Trump was doing nothing by design, except pimping hopium, why wouldn't he still be in office?

Q and trumps legal team were the pimps of hopium. As I stated before trump was either part of the new deepstate who got their arses handed to them or was used as a useful idiot.

IMO and as I have stated before ,trump was more PRO America then the other POTUS before him for the last several decades. However he got played and I think he was fed hopium by his own administration and legal team until it was too late. Like I have stated in the past aswell He wasn't suppose to win in 2016, but when he did they used him like a useful idiot until they got a chance to replace him.

KU is very real. You are watching a movie. The President for those that are awake is at the Winter White House. God is coming back and nothing can stop God. Period. end of story. Pray for those in harms way! God Bless President Trump, God Bless our Military, and God Bless the USA!

Praise God for all the Glory goes to God. In the end God Wins!

Pioneer Figure Skating 100% on the same page with you.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Instagram

They are taking down accounts that speak bad about vaccines.
Deleting accounts Like Del BigTree and Robert Kennedy Jr.

Edit:
The Highwire IG shows non post The Higjwire - Del BigTree

Yep all the social media sites are going full on commie.The censorship is in preparation for what is coming.

They in essence killed my twitter account after I guess I made to many posts that questioned the narrative, so all the sudden I login and they are asking me for my phone number. Which I said Fk u and wont login anymore. Its one of the reason I didn't go to parler and did not like parler and chose to go to gab despite the performance issues. Luckily it now appears to have gotten better.

Spot on 42. There is some serious Bolsheviks out there BS spinning things into some new avenues. They are willing to expose themselves to get the desired outcome. Someone is going to loose and we outnumber them by Billions. They have proven their desires for us as they grab more power to stomp you and cancel you and me out for speaking our sound and logical mind verses their spin.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
File under "Could be something, could be nothing!"

It's just struck me that Question MARKS and Exclamation MARKS in Posts/Tweets could be referring to TARGETS... as in "Who's the MARK we're after?"

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Sometimes calling someone a troll is calling a spade a spade.

I'm surprised these threads are still running. Isn't this kind of futile?

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Sounds like the end of the world.

Good thing that person is just another voice on the internet.

😅
😐
😕
😬
🙏

Cheers

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: HackScribbler

Sometimes calling someone a troll is calling a spade a spade.

More often than not accusing someone being a troll with no evidence to back it up besides a differing of opinion turns out to be that they don't have a strong counter argument.

I'm not , lots of people were invested to it and the ending so far has been very anticlimactic providing no closure.

edit on 47228America/ChicagoThu, 11 Feb 2021 08:47:24 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: HackScribbler

As Futile as any other of the 95 % of topics found below

Is your statement an indictment on a Thread or this Website ?
Either can be avoided ya know .. its a personal choice to click on what anyone wants - and it is Freedom to Believe in what one wants to believe in.

edit on 2112021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join